Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daughter Dearest [Kratos&Ri0T]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Daughter Dearest [Kratos&Ri0T] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daughter Dearest [Kratos&Ri0T]   Daughter Dearest [Kratos&Ri0T] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:41 pm

A smile crossed his face at her comment before he laughed shaking his head "Bigger board or no board" Seth said this with confidence as if he could learn on the real size, he would be able to do it better down the track. While trying a kiddy board as she playfully said would just make it slow learning and not much of a laugh for the two of them. She had said everything so cute as they were allowed instant access.

Now the two walked towards the board hire shop as he spoke up again "You will have to help me pick out a board though, I am more clueless when It comes to snowboards as you.." Their never was not a moment he was proud of Chloe, the way she could just seem to pick up with everything and have determination to continue, even after injuries.. she was brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female
Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Daughter Dearest [Kratos&Ri0T]   Daughter Dearest [Kratos&Ri0T] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:04 pm

"Uh huh. We'll see once we get on the slopes." She grinned, going up to getting her board and then sighed as she explained her father's boarding situation to the guy since she wasn't sure which board would be good for him. And seeing as this guy was in charge of the equipment rentals, she figured he'd know.

He chose a good board for her dad, handing it to him. Chloe smiled at the guy, who seemed to check her out. She noticed nad then scoffed. "i'm sixteen you perv." And it's funny because this guy was probably in his twenties when her father was older and she had the hots for him. Hmmm...

"So ready to hit the slopes Dad? Skis or snowboard?" She asked, challenging him almost as a somewhat cocky smirk appeared on her face.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daughter Dearest [Kratos&Ri0T]   Daughter Dearest [Kratos&Ri0T] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 am

Seth could not help but nervously smile, he was good at skating well.. once was it had been a while but he had a small skate last year and did rather well, all he was hoping was that the two were similar yet since no wheels to control steering it would be different to him, seeing her pick the board then tell of his experience a small smile crossed his face before laughing gently.

He had caught that look the twenty or so year old had given her, sometimes when she was not looking he would give her the same look checking out his daughter but at least Seth did not make it obvious for Chloe. Grabbing the board a worried look crossed his face "I am ready.. will try to get used to the snow board you go have fun for a little while I go down some slow slopes"

Blushing slightly at showing how much of an expert snowboarder he smiled before hoping onto the snow board and strapping in before sliding down the hill and then partially reverting. Luckily it was like a skate board, one way to slow down was to slowly revert to cause as much traction as possible causing friction causing him to stop, now that was settled he start to experiment a little starting to try some of the better hills but nothing major like his daughter was already on.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daughter Dearest [Kratos&Ri0T]   Daughter Dearest [Kratos&Ri0T] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:07 am

Once they had gotten out to the snow, she strapped on her board and then got onto the ride up to get some air. of course she only went once her father gave her the okay to go on and tear up the snow...?

Once she got off the lift up, she boardeda little bit down, stopping herself as she overlooked the mountain, seeing various lumps which indicated of the jump she'd have the option to ride. Keeping her hat on securely, she even put the goggles on since the snow wasn't a friend to her eyes. And she lked her eyes a lot. Sight was a gift. She wasn't about to screw it up over a rush.

And off she went! Chloe loved to go fast and she loved the speed. Bending her knees a bit more, she veered her body forward to gain more speed . Her first jump was coming. not to big, just enough to be able to kick her legs back. in other words, it'd make the board that was attacked to her boots/feet go backward, her body arching too. Once she landed, she avoided the other smaller jumps until she came to her favorite jump. It was obvious that she had been down this path a lot of times.

Going over the large mound of snow, she managed to flip, just barely landing a perfecting landing. Due to the impact, she could have fallen but she didn't and regained her balance before it was too late. Eventually, Chloe boarded all the way to the bottom, her heart beating fast. she loved hte rush, but not too much. Taking her goggles off, a big smile was on her face and she managed to get up to where her father was. "Hey. Looking good on the board Daddy. You even look lke a natural." Once agan she teased. She wouldn't ever stop. It was too much fun, too easy and he knew she was always kidding, never anything more. Plus...no it may have been a motivation to make him go since she knew he'd look sexy tearin' it up. Oh where her mind travels...

[um...tad long. i got inspiration? ^^;;]
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daughter Dearest [Kratos&Ri0T]   Daughter Dearest [Kratos&Ri0T] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 10:10 pm

So far Seth had not done anything to fast, by the end of this he planned to at least take some of the smaller jumps he had seen, a little jealous of the run he knew his daughter would be taking at this moment. Sometimes she was bit of a worry though when it came to that run.. one jump in particular made him scarred for her sometimes.

It was after that jump that he had to ski to her, pick her up and manage to ski down the rest of the mountain to get her bones looked at usually having something broken after each time he had to pick her up of it.. it was mainly that she his daughter liked to experiment and that jump was her experimental zone. She would gain as much speed as possible.. do something on it that she had not done to much..

And well sometimes the landing would get her..and after about ten minutes he would go looking for her, generally heading to the jump to find her unconscious and well generally hurt although sometimes she was lucky and just was a little jarred and bruised. Hearing her voice he looked over to her "Now now.. don't forget your birthday is coming up soon.." He smiled and laughed gently before just turning to face her. "Its like skateboarding.. only a little faster.. Lets go a little higher and you can show me how to do a small jump.. can you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daughter Dearest [Kratos&Ri0T]   Daughter Dearest [Kratos&Ri0T] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:39 am

But after a lot of practice, she had been able to land that jump and ready to move onto a new one, a new injury, a new success. She lived for it even if she could possibly die from all that. She didn't seem to care. She loved life too much to waste it and by doing those jumps, that was her risque of a lifetime. Though hooking up with her Dad would totally top it but it could never happen. Some hope..

Smiling at him she nodded and took his hand, snowboarding all the way down and then got onto the lift to take them higher to do some amazing yet small jumps. It was amazing at what one could do with such a small jump. Though it was the big jumps she liked since they were more fun, such a rush and definitely cooler. There was more to do with it.

Once they got to the top taht the lift would take them, she got down and helped him down too and pointed to four different lumps downhill. "Those are the small jumps you want to aim for. See those three other lumps. Those are the big ones. My favorite ones. So if you haven't done them before, I suggest you don't do t hose your first time around and focus on hitting the four small ones. They come fast and you can tend to only get like one or two of them, depending on where you start to go downhill." She explained. "Shall I experiment?" She asked with a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daughter Dearest [Kratos&Ri0T]   Daughter Dearest [Kratos&Ri0T] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:07 pm

Seth in a way could not blame his daughter for going for the bigger of the jumps.. after all even after injuries it was building up practice which then allowed her to move on and do even better and bigger. The only thing that worried his was that it would get more dangerous for Chloe the bigger the jump that she would take, and well knowing the way she did some tricks. Their was reason to be a little fearful after all he was a parent and worried.

He was used to catching the lift for skiing but now this would be something different, he had done jumps on ski's before the best thing Seth could do was with the right amount of speed and large enough jump was a backflip with a 180 spin landing backwards only to then spin 180 clockwise to continue straight. It was something that was not done often since usually he did not have enough speed or was just not confident that, that day was the day he would make such a maneuver

"Well I have before on Ski's but that is a little different then a snow board.. of which I might grab those after a few tries at doing basic jumps." Once Chloe had filled him in on everything and asked that question another smile crossed his face "Go ahead, I will watch and maybe get up the confidence to start trying the jumps.. although soon I will grab my Ski's and you are welcome to join me down our favorite slope.."
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daughter Dearest [Kratos&Ri0T]   Daughter Dearest [Kratos&Ri0T] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:17 pm

"Just remember that when you jump, stay sideways because if you're boarding sideways, you're fine but if you're horizontal both ways, you will fall flat on your face. It's not pretty. Remember when I broke my nose?" She asked and shook her head with a grimace. "it'd be like that." she siad softly, standing horizontal on her board right now so that she didn't go down the slope.

"Oh and to stop yourself , stand horizonatally. Just don't land horizontally..." She added. Carson looked back at him and then smiled a little bit. "Yeah...I'll definitely join you on our favorite slope." She smiled. She then jumped and was standing sideways and waved as she went down, screaming, "See you at the bottom Daddy!" And she was off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daughter Dearest [Kratos&Ri0T]   Daughter Dearest [Kratos&Ri0T] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daughter Dearest [Kratos&Ri0T]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2