Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude) Empty
PostSubject: Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude)   Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:49 pm

Alexander found himself rather bored as he waited for his sister. She had some sort of party that she was supposed to go to and she was changing into her costume. Normally he wouldn't have cared. But his parents were busy, off doing some stupid work trip of some kind. So it fell on her 19 year old brother to drive around his 11 year old sister. So as he sat on the comfortable chair, regretting that he would have to leave it soon, he sighed.

To pass the time, he fixed his shaggy black hair, brushing it away from his dark brown eyes. Then he pushed his round framed glasses up, stretching afterward. He was a very handsome guy for his age, though the row of piercings over his left eye scared some people and angered his parents. At least his little sister was nice to him.

But right now she was being a pain in the ass. Why did he have to drive her around. At least that was what he was thinking until she came down the stairs wearing her costume. Then all he could think was wow. "You look good sis."
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude)   Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:44 pm

Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude) Animeschoolgirl

Maria looked at her brother as he said he wanted to play a game instead. Nodding some she smiled "well mabye we can play one over their bro it would be much more fun". She smiled a little grabbing his hand and going towards the door. She really wanted to go to the party she had been waiting for months for this to let her brother allow her to go. Getting to the door she opened it then went out right across the street you could see the party going on loud music and you could see people dancing by the windows. Grinning wildly she ran across with him then knocked on the door "bro I promise you will have fun just trust me I mean it just trust your little sister for once..you don't have to be in such a controled enviorment get out there find yourself a girl weather you have to force them to". She smiled and knocked on the door again no one answering.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude)   Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:52 pm

Alexander looked rather annoyed as she pulled him across the way to the party. He hadn't exactly meant a game he would play in front of others. But he followed her, feeling inappropriately dressed with her wearing that hot little school girl outfit while he wore only a t-shirt and jeans. He waited for her to knock on the door and after a while without an answer, he smiled a little. "Looks like they aren't going to let us in. I bet they don't want your boring older brother here. After all, who wants someone like me at their party?" He pulled her back a little, trying to get her away from the door.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude)   Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:59 pm

Maria knocked on the door some more and still no answer. When her brother said the words she sighed some and started to walk back with him "bro it must be to loud let me try again please". When he kept on pulling her over she nodded then whimpered some getting a bad vibe from him. When they got to the house she opened the door then started towards her room sighing some. She really really wanted to go to that party and get laid..Like her brother would fucking fuck her or even rape her. He didn't seem like that kind of person.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude)   Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:16 pm

When she stomped her way up to her room, he followed slowly, wanting to give her space for a little while. But he caught up quickly, wrapping his arms around her tightly. "Come on sis...I said we could play a game. And you look so good in that outfit that I don't want to waste it." He moved his hand down her stomach slowly, stopping at the hem of her skirt. "I am sure that a growing girl like you is curious about the kinds of games older guys and girls play."
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude)   Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:20 pm

Maria opened her eyes wide as he grabbed her from behind and wrapped his arms around her. Whimpering some as his hands went to the hime of her skirt she shook her head and tryed to get away "bro when I meant force the person you like I didn't fucking mean me..I'm not your kind of girl". She whimpered some and struggled some trying to push his hands away and also his hips from her ass. Looking down she whimpered hard and closed her eyes tightly "bro fuck off and stop this".
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude)   Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:25 pm

Alexander got a small smirk when she said that. "You have such a bad mouth for such a cute girl." He pinned her front against the wall, his whole body pushing against her to make sure she didn't move. "I think I might have to punish you for that since Mom and Dad aren't here." He grabbed the back of her shirt tightly, pulling her away from the wall and tossing her to the floor. "I might have to give you a spanking." He smirked a little, looking down at her hot little body, a bulge growing in his pants.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude)   Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:33 pm

She whimpered as he pinned her front to the wall and she screamed some "bro seriously fuck off before I fucking make you". When he grabbed her shirt then tossed her to the ground she yelped as she hit her knee. Trying to get up she got up on her hands and knees her black thong showing then she started to get up the rest of the way "I'm to old to be doing that bro just fuck off".
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude)   Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:39 pm

"Well I think that you are too young to be wearing underwear like that." He lifted her skirt a little, raised his hand before bringing it down hard on her ass hard. "But if you think you are too old to have spankings I have a different idea for punishment. Would you prefer I stop spanking you?" He gave her another hard spank, the sound filling the house. "I don't care either way." He unzipped his pants quickly, preparing for the other punishment.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude)   Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:48 pm

She looked at her brother then closed her eyes tightly as he brought his hand down and she yelped loudly "bro you have no right to tell me what I can and cannot wear plus you can't spank me". Whimpering hard as he slapped her ass again she growled deeply then looked at him widening her eyes as he started to unzip his pants then she tryed to get up and quickly as she could "bro no your not going to fuck me hell no".
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude)   Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:53 pm

Alexander growled a little when she said that. "I can do what I like. I am the older brother and I get to decide what is right." He pulled her down hard, probably hurting her as he pinned her to the floor. "I think I will put it in your tiny little pussy. That way you will learn a lesson about spankings and dressing like this." He grabbed her underwear and tugged hard, ripping it easily. Then he pulled out his thick hard nine inch cock, pinning her hips to the floor while he lined himself up. "Now stop complaining or I will make it worse."
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude)   Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:11 pm

Maria yelped as he pinned her hard to the ground then she screamed some trying to get free "bro fucking stop this nonsene please I promise you I will be good". She whimpered some as he pulled his cock out and pinned her hips against the floor. Biting her lip as he lined his 9 inch cock she struggled hard pushing on his hands and trying to push him away "bro please stop it just stop it please I'm still a virgin I don't want to get fucked yet".
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude)   Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:15 pm

Alexander didn't listen. He pushed her hands away and grabbed her hips tightly, pushing against her for a moment. "You don't want to get fucked? Then why were you going to a party full of horny boys dressed like such a fuckable little toy?" He pushed into her without mercy, his cock filling her with plenty left. "Mm...You are very tight sis...I bet you will like it soon."
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude)   Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:20 pm

Maria screamed again as he pushed her hands away then she whimpered hard as he pressed up against her. Biting her lip hard as he started to talk she growled nad tryed to kick at him "bro fucking stop it when I meant force a girl you like I didn't mean me". She got a scared look in her eyes then she threw her head back screaming as he thrusted into her "bro no please stop please just stop it".
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude)   Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:23 pm

Alexander growled a little. "Stop fucking screaming Maria! I will fill your mouth with my cock instead if you don't." He gave her a hard spank, rocking his hips a little. "Or you can just stop fucking squirming and it will start to feel good. I bet you will love having my cock inside of you soon." He pushed a finger into her ass without warning, moving it back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude)   Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:39 pm

Maria looked at him then away and yelped as he slapped her ass "Bro stop please stop it I don't want this". When he bucked his hips she whimpered and yelped as he pushed a finger into her ass. She winced hard as he started to move the finger in and out of her ass "bro please stop it please".
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude)   Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:47 pm

"Stop begging me to stop Maria. It is really getting on my nerves and if you keep it up I am going to get pissed off." His finger started to push deeper into his ass, his hips beginning to move in rhythm with the finger. Even if it hurt now, he was going to keep fucking her until she was begging for it. "There are plenty of girls who love to have a cock in them. You will be one soon."
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude)   Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 3:33 pm

Maria whimpered then layed her head down on the ground biting her lip hard as he started to push his finger deeper and faster into her ass. Wincing some her body trembled and she closed her eyes tightly yelping as he started to fuck her wih the rythum of his finger. Both of them hurt and she didn't know if she could handle much more. Tears came down her cheeks and she whimpered hard "I will never beg to have your cock in me".
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude)   Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 3:38 pm

"Well you might not but apparently you are never going to shut the fuck up." He pushed her face to the carpet, her mouth now pressed to the floor. "You are starting to get annoying. If your tiny little pussy didn't feel so good I would have to stop." He pushed a second finger into her ass, stretching it out now. After all, he was going to put it in her ass next.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude)   Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 12:31 pm

Maria whimpered hard closing her eyes tightly as he pressed her face to the floor. Growling some she shook her head and pushed on his hips more "bro stop this please I don't want it anymore". She growled some then starrted to push him off but yelped loudly as he pushed another finger into her and started to stretch her ass out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude)   Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lovable Little Sister (SlavexRude)
Page 1 of 1