Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Incognito
Virgin

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur) Empty
PostSubject: Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur)   Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:48 pm

Richard was awaiting the arrival of his little sister. Their parents were moving to a different city, and they didn't want to dislocate the young girl from her surroundings. Richard had volunteered to be her guardian, allowing her to live with him. They had readily agreed; his little sister loved him to death, and trusted him fully. Little did any of them know that he had other plans for her; he had always lusted after his sister in a sick way. Now he could easily take advantage of her in his house, all alone with just the two of them.

Richard began cleaning around the house preparing for his little sister's arrival. He had plans to draw her into his web, although he knew a lot of the planning would not be necessary. She trusted him so much she'd do almost anything he said, and she was naive.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur)   Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:03 pm

Natalie giggled as she sat in the back of her seat. She had on her dirty clothes since she was playing in the playground. Her blonde hair was in pig tails and her green eyes glowed happily. She smiled and started to hum happily. She had on a long pink dress and little bear slippers. She looked at the house and jumped out of the car.

She ran to the door and started to knock. "Brother! Brother! Brother!" she yelled and smiled happily. "Come on brother open up!"
Back to top Go down
Mr Incognito
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur)   Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:10 pm

Hearing a commotion at the door, Richard opened it to be greeted by his energetic sister. With a smile, he laughed as he picked her up and swung her around. After that, he set her done and waved to his parents as they drove off. As soon as he closed the door, he locked it, knowing that he had her. All that was left was to find a way to make her believe what he was doing to her was natural.

"Well, sister, it's good to have you here, although you are a bit dirty! Tell you what; I need a bath as well, so we can take one together! How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur)   Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:13 pm

"Okay!" she smiled and ran to her room. She grabbed a pink nighty and ran to her brother. "Come on brother! I want to watch Cartoons." she ran to the bathroom. She started to take off her shirt, skirt, and panties. She bent over and placed her things inside the laundry basket. The bath tub was big as she sat on a side and waited for him.
Back to top Go down
Mr Incognito
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur)   Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:18 pm

"Relax! I can always record the cartoons!"

Richard went into the bathroom after her, taking off his own clothes. He was already getting excited, the blood stirring in his member. Turning on the hot water, he added bubble bath, knowing she liked that sort of thing.

"You always liked taking bubble baths, right sis?"
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur)   Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:22 pm

Natalie squealed and started to splash around. She looked at him happily and smiled. "Yes brother! I love this stuff." she grabbed the bubbles and smiled. She looked at her brother and held her breath. She was underwater and she smiled. "I can hold my breathe for a long time." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mr Incognito
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur)   Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:26 pm

"OK, OK! We need to get you clean, OK?"

Slipping into the tub with Natalie, he began washing her hair with shampoo. When that was down, he began washing the rest of her body, lingering when he got to her pussy. He began to rub gently in circles, making sure to massage her clit.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur)   Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:34 pm

"Okay big brother." she smiled and stayed still. Natalie moaned and opened her legs a bit looking at what her brother was doing to her. "Brother, what are you doing to my pee pee? Mommy says guys shouldn't touch that." he tried to get away from his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Mr Incognito
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur)   Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:41 pm

"Well, you're dirty all over Natalie. Besides, you can trust your big brother, can't you?"

Richard continued stroking his sister's clit, trying to coax out his little sister's sexual desires. He also began tweaking her nipples ever so slightly. He knew it wouldn't be that hard to make her putty in his hands, but he had to keep feeding her excuses.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur)   Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:44 pm

"I trust you big brother. I just don't think mommy will like this." Natalie smiled and kissed his cheek softly.

Natalie continued to stand there not questioning her brother. "Why are you doing this brother? Does big girls do this? They stand there and let their brothers start to play with them?" she questioned and blushed. She opened her legs a bit wider and humped her hips towards his fingers. She was getting a bit turned on by this. "This feels good brother." she blushed darkly.
Back to top Go down
Mr Incognito
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur)   Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:49 pm

"Yes, sis. This is what big girls do. We'll make each other feel good."

Pulling the plug on the drain, Richard continued to massage her as the water drained. He slipped the tip of his finger inside her, not wanting to hurt her by breaking the hymen. He began to slowly move the finger in and out as she humped at his hand.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur)   Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:38 pm

She blushed and smiled as she looked at him. "I want to make you feel good brother."

She blushed at how good it felt. "That feels really good brother." she smiled and leaned against him. She stopped humping his finger as she continued to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Mr Incognito
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur)   Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:48 pm

As the water drained completely drained from the tub, they both sat naked, Richard playing with his sister's clit. Settling down a bit, he placed his dick on the tub floor and looked at his sister.

"You can make me feel good. Just sit on my penis and slide back and forth. It will make us both feel good."
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur)   Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:54 pm

Natalie smiled and leaned down trying to do what he said. She whimpered as it stung a bit. She started to cry. "No! It hurts!" she started to cry and immediately got off of her brother. "I don't like it. . .It hurts." she grabbed the area between her legs and whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Mr Incognito
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur)   Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:58 pm

"I know it hurts, but it will only hurt a little bit. Then it starts to feel good. Try again, sis."

Richard gently guided her to sit on his member, the tup of his cock going inside her. He loved how tight her walls were, and knew she would be an amazing fuck. He just hoped she could stand the pain of losing virginity.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur)   Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:04 pm

Natalie whimpered as she tried to bear with the pain. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She started to whimper a bit more until it suddenly started to stop hurting. "It doesn't hurt anymore brother." she looked at him as it was a bit sore.
Back to top Go down
Mr Incognito
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur)   Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:08 pm

"There, you see? That was easy! Now it feels good from here."

Richard tried his best not to groan. She was big enough to cover at least half his shaft, which was all he needed to feel amazing. The best part was that even after her virginity was gone, she would still be tight due to her size.

"Ohhh....I feel so good....how about you sis?"
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur)   Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:19 pm

"I like this brother." she blushed and opened her legs a bit wider. She started to moan a bit as he humped her. She started to moan as she released on him. Natalie blushed and looked at him. "Did I do something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Mr Incognito
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur)   Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:25 pm

"No, sis. You did great! This is what happens when boys feel good. Let me show you what it's like for girls."

Washing Natalie's pussy with some soapy water, Richard dried her off and got out of the tub, making her sit in the very edge. Bending over and spreading her legs, he began to lick her pussy, making juices come out.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur)   Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:44 pm

Natalie moaned as she started to grab her brother's shoulders. "This feels good, brother. Don't stop." she mewed happily and smiled. She opened her legs a bit wider and smiled. "Do you think we can do this later brother? I don't want to miss cartoons." she pouted and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur)   Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur) Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Sister (Mr Incognito@Toujours Pur)
Page 1 of 1