Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The caputered sister ~[ me and EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior]~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

The caputered sister ~[ me and EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior]~ Empty
PostSubject: The caputered sister ~[ me and EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior]~   The caputered sister ~[ me and EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior]~ EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 4:28 pm

The caputered sister ~[ me and EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior]~ School_girls_55

Maria looked as some of her brothers gang members started to come towards her and she growled some as she heard them say they had to come with them. Biting her lip she looked at them then went to punch one in the stomach but he just grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back which made her yelp in surprise. She whimpered as she heard that the gang leader was horny and was going to make her into his slave and bitch. She didn't even struggle knowing that if she did they could pop her shoulder out of joint with no problem.

Maria being 17 and being there for the heck of it and just to spend time with her brother it turned out to be something totally different. She growled deeply as she was taken back to the gangs hideout and she looked up at the leader as she was thrown to the ground. Biting her lip her hand was bleeding from one of the gang members cutting her hand to make her not fight and not scream. She glared deeply at the leader then she whimpered hard wishing he wasn't going to be a bitcht to her.

Looking down at the ground she closed her baby blue eyes. Having rare blonde hair with a mix of all different colors made all the guys want her but she just pushed them off. When the leader made her look at him she growled deeply and looked away whimpering hard "bro you promised you wouldn't let the leader or any of the gang get at me..why the fuck have you done to get me into this mess??".

Last edited by xXx slave to one xXx on Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior
Sex Beast
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: The caputered sister ~[ me and EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior]~   The caputered sister ~[ me and EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior]~ EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:54 pm

Looking down at the girl before him a man was sitting silently in the corner of the room, the smell of marijuana smoke and liqour caking the air with it's essence. Chuckling to himself as she struggled he slowly rose. There was a slash mark on his left cheek, a sign that this man had obviously been around an intense amount of violence. His body was covered with various tattoos, most of them glorifying the Hollow Tips gang. Staring with emotionless eyes it wasn't long before he began to walk over towards her. With each step he took the muscles through his body could be seen moving intricately. This guy had an intense workout plan, not surprising seeing as he did five years in a federal penitentary.

Damien's glare was like that of a demons from hell staring straight into her soul through her eyes, the glare of a monster that could paralyze and memerize with fear. Walking up to her he leaned over, his eyes glazed over red. there was a powerful peppermint like aroma coming from him as he leaned over snatching the girl up by the collar. Ordering everyone to leave his glare didn't stop. With a quick motion of his hand he slapped the girl across the face, hard enough to hurt badly, but holding back just enough to not leave a mark. His dark skin was luminous with sweat, he'd obviously been moving around alot.

"Listen up little girl. I'm not in the fuckin mood so don't test me. Speak when spoken to bitch or I'll make sure you eat through a straw."

Pulling out his gun from the elastic wasitband of his pants he cocked the trigger back, aiming it for her forhead, pressing it in hard." I killed a lot o people...Test me and I'll torture the fuck outta you an make sure you die slow. Your bro owes money and you're the only way he can pay." Looking her up and down he leaned in close taking a strand of hair from her face. " Now gimme some sugar...I jus got out, and it's been a while since I've been kissed." The man said still with his gun out and his death glare piercing through maria like 100 red hot daggers.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: The caputered sister ~[ me and EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior]~   The caputered sister ~[ me and EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior]~ EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:51 am

The caputered sister ~[ me and EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior]~ School_girls_55

Maria looked at the leader as he looked at her then she quickly looked away getting a terrifed look in her eyes knowing she was in deep shit. Biting her lip hard as he started to walk towards her she looked at him and her eyes went wide as she saw his muslces flex as he walked. Whimpering hard as he grabbed her by the collar she nodded then didn't even struggle seeing the gun by his side and also all the smells she knew he was probaly high and probaly didn't want to be fucked with.

When the other gang members left she gulped some then whimpered hard hoping to hell that he wasn't going to kill her. Seeing him grab his gun she whimpered more then looked up at him seeing eyes glazed over with red "please don't hurt me I will do anything you say just don't hurt me". When he pressed the gun to her forhead she looked at him then nodded some and looked away. When he leaned in close to her face she looked back at him and then kissed him licking his lips. She could tell how big he was down there cause of his body. She knew she was in a shit load of trouble and a world full of pain and hurt.
Back to top Go down
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior
Sex Beast
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: The caputered sister ~[ me and EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior]~   The caputered sister ~[ me and EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior]~ EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:13 pm

When the girl planted her lips upon his the man wanted to half way laugh at how innocent she appeared to be. Her kiss was subtle, sweet, though when she licked his lips at the end of it he could tell that she had a bit of a freaky side to her. Beginning to become excited she had perhaps sealed her fate with the moment she'd done that. Walking over to the sink in the back of the room, he set his gun down too far away for her to be able to get to it before he could. Washing his hands in the sink he gargled with mouth wash getting the taste of weed and booze out of his mouth.

Spitting it out out rinsed with water afterwards and washed his hands. Though you probably wouldn't imagine it, he was a serious neat freak. Damien despised bad hygiene and it wasn't uncommon for him to have killed people because he thought they had bad manners or found their hygiene offensive. That was possibly the reason why he himself always seemed to have such a sweet aura about him. Walking back over to the girl he peered into her eye's wantingly. Taking a hold of her small delicate hands he clasped his fingers in between hers.

"It's a damn shame that your brother owed so much money. He was one of the best enforcers I'd ever met...But I was gonna get you anyways...Since you happen to be so damn cute I ain't gonna beat the shit outta you like I'd planned instead...I'm kinda thinkin about makin you my main girl...So if you do what the fuck I say, when the fuck I say, you'll be happen."

Damien's grip on the girl's hand tightened briefly and his eye's narrowed."Cross me one fucking time though bitch and I swear...You'll be fucked up so bad that a Donkey pumped up with ecstasy won't wanna fuck you understand me?" The man said in the most serious of tones.

She appeared to have a nice body, prompting him to examine it. Forcibly making her turn around he slapped her ass, giving it a hard squeeze in his big hands. It was nice, soft and round, he'd enjoy tearing this thing up greatly. Next came her breasts, roughly he grabbed them, rolling them around in his hands. They two seemed nice, suckable and big enough to fit his dick in between them. Pulling Maria back against him hard, he leaned forward sniffing her hair, it smelled like fresh fruit, delighting him. Running his tongue along her cheek she even tasted sweet. This was one he was going to enjoy...Even keep around afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The caputered sister ~[ me and EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior]~   The caputered sister ~[ me and EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior]~ Empty

Back to top Go down

The caputered sister ~[ me and EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior]~
Page 1 of 1