Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recruiting Idea

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RRRpyro
Sex Pot
RRRpyro

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Recruiting Idea Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting Idea   Recruiting Idea EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 2:49 am

I noticed that a big trend on DRP was that most of us were all Gaian's. So I figure that we can probably recruit a lot of those members by hunting down our fellow Gaian's. Currently I've opened up a post in Barton Town OOC calling out to all DRP members, since some don't know any others over IMs. As soon as I get PMs I will give them the link to this site.

So I think it would be good if you guys could help me out on this recruiting trend.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Recruiting Idea Empty
PostSubject: I will help   Recruiting Idea EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 3:25 am

Ofcourse I will help, For one I will make a second topic, since 2 is better then one and try to help keep yours active, and help with the sendingness of people here, as I want quite a few people to come join this site
Back to top Go down
RRRpyro
Sex Pot
RRRpyro

Male

Recruiting Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Idea   Recruiting Idea EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 3:46 am

Awesome, that will help a lot. My username on Gaia is: =RRR=pyro. But the more people we have rushing at gaia the more people we can find and rescue, also we can recruit new members at the same time.
Back to top Go down
RavenStalker
Virgin

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Recruiting Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Idea   Recruiting Idea EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:13 am

You have to be careful when recruiting from gaia, or what happen to darker can happen here, lot and lot of underage.
Back to top Go down
RRRpyro
Sex Pot
RRRpyro

Male

Recruiting Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Idea   Recruiting Idea EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:17 am

Thats why I make them PM me before I will give them the link, that way I can check them out and such.

Wanna know something odd, even though Gaia is crawling with minors, i've never been approached by one or requested a Rp with one. The youngest person I ever talked to on Gaia was 18 years old.
Back to top Go down
RRRpyro
Sex Pot
RRRpyro

Male

Recruiting Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Idea   Recruiting Idea EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:56 am

Hey, i'm heading off to bed for a little nap. The Barton Town OOC thread is still up, its here:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/darkerroleplay-members-potential-members/t.45927659/

If you guys could keep bumping it and giving anybody that enteres the Link to this place that would be great. If people PM me instead I will get thm the link as soon as I sign in. But please, just try and keep that thread visible so we can get all our friends back.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Recruiting Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Idea   Recruiting Idea EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:30 am

Continues the great work x] We need more roleplayers since darker is definently down and dusted until a new host, yet knowing rage.. that will be sometime next year probably feb
Back to top Go down
Bailey
Sex Pot
Bailey

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Recruiting Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Idea   Recruiting Idea EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:33 pm

Well, I'd have to say that this idea is working already, and I'm living proof. I found an ad for you guys on Gaia and that's what brought me here. So one down, and... well, a lot more to go, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Recruiting Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Idea   Recruiting Idea EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:40 pm

I think recruiting on gaia is a bad idea I know of atleast 2 people here who are underage, both of them from darker which recruited via gaia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruiting Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Idea   Recruiting Idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruiting Idea
Page 1 of 1