Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I just had a very strange idea...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crawl
Virgin
Crawl

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-13

I just had a very strange idea... Empty
PostSubject: I just had a very strange idea...   I just had a very strange idea... EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:16 am

It's about 9am right now, no one is around so I have been left with my thoughts, not generally a great thing but something interesting has come from it, at least it sounds interesting in my head, let's see how it looks written down.

A town with a moderate population (Don't want to be specific as to where) has a steady declining number of new borns each year, the rate it is dropping is between 5-9% per year for eight years. The governing body of this reasonably wealthy town has done the math and found that if action isn't taken as soon as possible then it could spell catastrophe for the population. The Mayor of the town, who happens to be an obcenely wealthy man decides risk needs to be taken and hires some of the worlds finest scientific minds to aid him in his quest for prosperity. The scientists are given free reign on what they can do to fix the problem, all the money they need and no moral limits on how to solve this growing problem.

After eleven months the team return to the mayor with their results and their plans of how to initiate the plan. They had created a potent aphrodisiac that would set a light the passions of the people of his town, all he would have to do is put it into the water system and his problem would be solved. However the crack team had not tested for everything, they failed to note that different blood groups reacted differently to the concoction, in fact the rarer the blood group the less effect it had, in some cases having an adverse effect, the reasons for why were unknown. There was something that occured that was very unexpected indeed and it happened only with the women and only a select few at that, those with the blood type ABO. The aphrodisiac not only made them more virile but gave them an almost feral nature, they craved sexual satisfaction constantly, they were willing to kill for it, in some cases killing while in the middle of it.

Naturally the Mayor regretted the decision and in attempt to seal the town off he has put barriers up around the outskirts and remains in the confines of his house all the time while his beloved town runs itself into the ground.

Hmm, didn't turn out too badly perhaps a few kinks to be worked out but hell tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down

I just had a very strange idea...
Page 1 of 1