Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2008-12-15

With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt)   With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:53 pm

He shivered and groaned a little, smiling. "Thank you for being so kind to me." He smiled more and pulled the pillow close, nuzzling it.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female
Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt)   With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:58 pm

"No no. thank you" he spoke softly as he nuzzled the other softly, kissing the other's neck softly. "Mmm.. I guess I'll go in late to work today" her spoke softly, he had work at noon, but he had time to just stay around.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt)   With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:02 pm

He sat up a little and looked at the other. "Please don't be late because of me." He smiled and reached out, caressing his cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt)   With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:18 pm

"Its fine.. they don't need me in the beginning anyway" he muttered as he eyed the other. Purring into the caress the other gave him.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt)   With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:24 pm

He blinked and looked up at the other. "Do you mind if I ask what kind of work you do? It's ok if you don't want to tell me." He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt)   With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:26 pm

He eyed the other "mmm.... modeling hun" he said softly. That was why it was fine if he was deadly thin, others liked seeing that especially with beautiful looking people.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt)   With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:32 pm

He smiled a little. "You're beautiful enough for it. I however stay at home and work as an artist. Doesn't come with much money but it's enough for me to live by."
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt)   With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:42 pm

He eyed the other "I'd love to see your art" he spoke softly as he kissed the other's neck, listening to him. He wouldn't mind bringing the other into the modeling agency he was in. They'd love to have the other.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt)   With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:53 pm

He blushed red and shook his head. "T..They arn't that good......" He blushed red and smiled.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt)   With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:54 pm

"You'll never know unless you try" he spoke, eying the other before drawing himself closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt)   With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 5:10 pm

He flushed red and sat up slowly, purring happily. "do you really wish to see them?"
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt)   With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 5:14 pm

He watched the other, resting where he was. "Yes" he spoke softly, watching the other carefully.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt)   With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 5:21 pm

He went into a closet and pulled out a few paintings and some sketchbooks. Most of the paintings were abstract with a lot of color on each in in a way that it seemed they were all slung on, one was one that looked like it was blood running down the black canvas.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt)   With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 5:50 pm

He watched the other, wondering what the other intended to show him. His eyes resting on the other as he rested where he was, wings lining up against his back.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt)   With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:05 pm

He blushed and handed a few of the paintings to the other so he could see. He waited for the other to go through them, looking away.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt)   With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:10 pm

He eyed the other then started to look through what he was given, his expression soft and unchanging. "mmmm I like them" he spoke softly, staying on a few as he turned to eye the other. "How many others have you shown?" he asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt)   With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:11 pm

"Not very many, but some of the ones I've shown have been bought." He smiled a little and showed him the sketch book.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt)   With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:41 pm

"Ah.. I like them" he purred, turning to see what else the other was showing him. "I'd buy your art" he spoke softly to the other. He really would.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt)   With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:44 pm

He flushed red and smiled a bit. "Alright then, I will start painting something for you then. You've inspired me."
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt)   With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:55 pm

He eyed the other, purring some "I can't wait to see it" he spoke, eying the other. He wouldn't leave for work until around 11:30 from here, right now it had only turned into 10.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt)   With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:10 pm

He smiled happily and put the things away, going to lay next to the other. "Mind if I bring you a snack to your work?" He smiled a bit. "You need to eat healthier."
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt)   With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:23 pm

He watched the other with a soft smile "Whatever you like... would you want to come with me today?" he asked him curiously. It would make it slightly easier for him.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt)   With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:25 pm

He flushed very red. "O..Ok!" He got up quickly. "Let me fix something for snack then get dressed." He stopped for a second. "How many is going to be there today? So I can bring enough for everyone."
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt)   With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:29 pm

He eyed the other "What's today?" he asked casually, he knew by the day how many others would be around. Mainly humans, though there was a pixie amongst them. Something that seemed a little out of place to him, but he worked rather well with cameras.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt)   With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:30 pm

"Mmmm....... It's Tuesday." He blinked and looked around for something that everyone could eat, thinking quietly. "What do you think everyone would like?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt)   With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

With Good and Bad Intentions (Ritsuka and Corrupt)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next