Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3ngag3's Request Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
3ngag3
Virgin
3ngag3

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-08-28

3ngag3's Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: 3ngag3's Request Thread   3ngag3's Request Thread EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 4:29 pm

Well, as long as I am part of this board, I might as well partake of the roleplaying. Thus, the formation of this thread is neccesary to relay my desires for an enjoyful and possibly kinked up roleplay with one of the many females who will no doubt be joining this board in the future. Below are some basic parameters for what I am currentley in the mood for.

~Introduction~
~Rules~
~Genres~
~Plots~

Last edited by 3ngag3 on Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
3ngag3
Virgin
3ngag3

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3ngag3's Request Thread   3ngag3's Request Thread EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 4:35 pm

1. Be Female! This is the most important rule!

2. I prefer my partners to have dominant characters as opposed to submissive characters. I will play with a submissive character, but for christs sakes ladies, show a little agression once in awhile. Be proud to be a woman and unafraid to show off a bit.

3. It might irk some people, but I would prefer that character profiles be made prior to the beginning of the roleplay. If you have character profiles stored somewhere on here or on another webpage, just send me the link.

4. Literacy! The second most important rule! I can understand writers cramp once in awhile but if you are in the roleplaying game, you should at least be able to learn how to type up at least a couple of paragraphs containing at least 5 or 6 sentences of descriptive detail. There is no excuse for one liners and if I see even one, I will cancel the roleplay immedietley.

5. Activity. This one is a bit finicky for me because I can only be on so many hours at a time before I have to log out for the night. If you can be on a few hours during the day and leave a post or two, that's perfectly fine. But if it takes more than a week for you to reply to a post and you haven't given any prior explanation as to why, the roleplay will die right there.

Another note I should make about this topic here is that I rarely post on the weekends. Mainly because I like to get out once in awhile and spend some time with my real friends doing real life activities. Also, in the case that it takes a few days for me to reply to a post, it usually means that I am very busy with work during this time. But rest assured that when I start a roleplay, I try to make myself as dedicated to it as much as I possibly can.

6. Limits. Being a non-Gaia message board, I can only assume that such things like descriptive sex and violence are the normal around here. But if there is something you don't particularly like to do, let me know and I will adhere to your standards with the upmost respect and dignity.

7. Doubling. To be honest, I have never roleplayed with a woman who was willing to double with another female character. I, however, have no problem doubling with either gender. If you would like to double, then that would be great.

8. Messaging. Do not post in this thread. Chances are, you will most likely be ignored. I want to be the only one bumping this thread, not you. And when you PM me, please specify what roles you want to play and if you would like to do one of the plots that I have listed below. I don't want to have to waste my time making another PM having to ask what your preferences are for roleplaying. That's not cool.

~Introduction~
~Rules~
~Genres~
~Plots~

Last edited by 3ngag3 on Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
3ngag3
Virgin
3ngag3

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3ngag3's Request Thread   3ngag3's Request Thread EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 5:00 pm

Below is a list of the things I am currently willing to roleplay. The list may change in the case I get too many requests to do the same thing over and over. The roles I will be playing will be bolded. You will probably notice that I like to play human characters as opposed to furries or any other non-human characters. This is just my personal preference and I ask that you please respect it.

Slave/Master
Father/Daughter (loli is acceptable)
Brother/Sister (see above)
Human/Mythical Creature (Naga, Harpy, Shapeshifter and the like)
Human/Anthro (Pokemorph perhaps?)
Human/Android
Human/Succubus
Human/Pixie (Or Fairy)
Human/Genie

~Introduction~
~Rules~
~Genres~
~Plots~

Last edited by 3ngag3 on Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
3ngag3
Virgin
3ngag3

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3ngag3's Request Thread   3ngag3's Request Thread EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 5:23 pm

Below are a list of plots in which I have come up with during the many years I have participated in roleplaying. If they sound a bit too...generic to you, please feel free to add your own little twists and turns to it as you see fit. After all, it wouldn't be a good roleplay if only one person was contributing to the storyline.

1. Mafia (Slave/Master)(Modern)

For years, there have been two mafia families who have been fighting each other for dominance over Express City. Whether they fight over weapons, territory, or money, they cause massive destruction wherever they clash. It has become so bad recentley that the city's economy is nearly destroyed due to the many repairs that have had to be made to the businesses and public areas scattered throughout. Finally realizing this, the two families reluctantly agree to temporarily lay down arms so that the city can rebuild itself. As a sign of good will, representitives from each family are sent to meet at the local docks in the middle of the night to offer gifts of reconciliation. One side offers up a cache of rare artifacts collected from around the world. The other offers up one of their own to be a servant to the heir of the other's head position. When the two meet for the first time, they are reluctant towards each other because of their association with their rivals, however, over time, a kind of romance blooms between the two, but as it does, the fighting begins once more. Now, the two must find a way to stop their mafia families from destroying each other, and keep their forbidden relationship a secret in the process.

2. There's a snake in my house! (Naga/Human)(Modern)

A young, accomplished high school student living abroad decides to return to the home of his parents for a few months before graduating and being sent off to a college overseas. What he doesn't know is that while he was in high school, his parents went on a trip to an exotic jungle on the other side of the world. When they came back, they brought with them a most unusual stowaway. She had the body of a human being but instead of having legs, the majority of her lower torso was that of a scaly snake. The parents of the young man discover that she is the only one of her kind and decide to bring her home in an attempt to breed with their son in order to repopulate the naga's species. When the son arrives at his parents house, he finds the place deserted and a note on the door that reads:

Sorry we couldn't see you one last time before you went to college. But we left you a gift that I am sure you will enjoy! Take good care of her and try not to let the neighbors see her.

Love, Mom & Dad

Confused as to the meaning of the letter, the son decides to look for the new guest and take care of her as his parents requested. What will happen when the naga and the young man meet for the first time?

3. The Wrong Package (Android/Human)(Modern Fantasy)(Loli Perhaps?)

A young man is in his second year of college. He gets average grades, works an average job and has average friends. The only thing not average about him is the way he keeps his dorm room: Very messy. A month or so after his parents discovered his slobby behavior, they decided to send him something that would ensure that his place would be spotless as long as he stayed there. What the young man discovered was no mere cleaning tool but a state of the art female android maid with a built in emotion chip allowing her to feel basic emotion. Her allure and beauty were a thing to behold, mainly because that's how she was designed. The young man thought the world of her. Too bad the android didn't understand the basic concept of love and romance as it wasn't put into her programming.

So life continued normally for the young man aside from the fact that he now had an android maid cleaning his dorm for him and badgering him about his slovenly lifestyle. That was until one day, the android decided to go out for groceries. The weather outside was stormy, but she didn't seem to care. It was a fateful decision for her as on her way back, she was struck down by a bolt of lightning. When she didn't come home, the young man went out to look for her. He found her there, lifeless as the day she was delivered to him and brought her home in the hopes of fixing her. What he didn't know was that she not as broken as he had first thought. For during the night, her systems rebooted and she was suddenly filled with the one thing her programming had been missing: Love. And it was directed at the only person who was within striking distance of her.

So it was that the young man continued life as normal. Except for the fact that he now had an android maid who won't keep her hands off of him. What is a lad to do?

I will have more plots in the future. So stay tuned.

~Introduction~
~Rules~
~Genres~
~Plots~

Last edited by 3ngag3 on Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
3ngag3
Virgin
3ngag3

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3ngag3's Request Thread   3ngag3's Request Thread EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 2:31 pm

I guess scince there is nothing else to say, let the bumping begin!
Back to top Go down
3ngag3
Virgin
3ngag3

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3ngag3's Request Thread   3ngag3's Request Thread EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 3:38 pm

Exclamation
Back to top Go down
3ngag3
Virgin
3ngag3

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3ngag3's Request Thread   3ngag3's Request Thread EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 6:09 pm

Exclamation
Back to top Go down
3ngag3
Virgin
3ngag3

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3ngag3's Request Thread   3ngag3's Request Thread EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 2:25 pm

Exclamation
Back to top Go down
3ngag3
Virgin
3ngag3

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3ngag3's Request Thread   3ngag3's Request Thread EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 3:58 pm

Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: 3ngag3's Request Thread   3ngag3's Request Thread EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:11 pm

I can try the mafia plot with you, if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Pup
Sexed
Cheshire Pup

Female
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: 3ngag3's Request Thread   3ngag3's Request Thread EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:20 pm

So when can I expect the starting post?
Back to top Go down
3ngag3
Virgin
3ngag3

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3ngag3's Request Thread   3ngag3's Request Thread EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:56 pm

Exclamation
Back to top Go down
3ngag3
Virgin
3ngag3

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3ngag3's Request Thread   3ngag3's Request Thread EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:56 pm

Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Pup
Sexed
Cheshire Pup

Female
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: 3ngag3's Request Thread   3ngag3's Request Thread EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:51 am

flower
Back to top Go down
3ngag3
Virgin
3ngag3

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3ngag3's Request Thread   3ngag3's Request Thread EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:49 pm

Exclamation
Back to top Go down
3ngag3
Virgin
3ngag3

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3ngag3's Request Thread   3ngag3's Request Thread EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:19 pm

Exclamation
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: 3ngag3's Request Thread   3ngag3's Request Thread EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:27 pm

I pmed you about 2 ideas.
Back to top Go down
3ngag3
Virgin
3ngag3

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3ngag3's Request Thread   3ngag3's Request Thread EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:44 pm

And you also failed to read the second post in my thread.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: 3ngag3's Request Thread   3ngag3's Request Thread EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:46 pm

And I am sorry for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3ngag3's Request Thread   3ngag3's Request Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

3ngag3's Request Thread
Page 1 of 1