Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainbow \ Peace
Virgin
Rainbow \ Peace

Female
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death] Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death]   Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 12:21 am

It was a cold, night, and somewhat windy, a night one would say is perfect for a victim to be held hostage quite easily as a prey. Though, someone else thought different. It was in fact, the only person walking the streets of town, a female to be exact. This female was known by the city, as her father was a good photographer in town, and had only just got off a late shift from work. Amazing as that sounds, the photographer's daughter actually works. This daughter wanted to do everything like any other non-rich folks. She wanted to get through life like a normal person would, have their own money and their own job.

Amelia Lynn Jacobs was her name. 18 years of age. Flowing, long jet black, curly hair. And for her famous appearance everyone likes to compliment, were her pair of the palest blue eyes that were nearly white. It was strange cause her siblings had either green or dark blue, but she figured it was her difference that made her look rare in the family, well at least it use to be a family. It was 10 years ago when Amelia called it a family, for her mother was still in her life. But it was the night on Amelia's 8th birthday did her mother leave with no reason. People say she left from her father's photographing job, which was a naughty career, or she was just tired of being a mother even if Amelia's siblings were taken away, leaving only her, and her sister with their father. It was a bit painful to remember that night, especially when she never got the chance to say goodbye. But even today, she never knew the exact reason why she really did leave.

The wind blew hard at her face, causing her face to go slightly numb. Releasing a soft sigh, a cloud of fog formed before her face to feel the hot breath hit her skin. "Hm, I should hurry." She muttered and began walking faster, holding her white cloak closer to her body, trying to block the wind from hitting the almost too revealing outfit she had on. It was the restaurant's fault for making their waitress' outfits look a bit too skimpy, but of course Amelia only wore it for the money. It was black leather and hugged at her chest and stomach, giving her that hourglass figure she already had but it made her seem much skinnier. Under all the leather, was a white, thigh-length skirt from which the leather part of the dress looked like an apron upon her skirt, leaving the rest of the leather the "shirt" of the outfit. It almost looked as if she were them Renaissance wenches costumes, top of the breasts propped up tightly. But again, it was for her job and she got good tips from it even if she wasn't rather kind; which she was being "kindly complimented" upon her looks, so to speak. So much for working at a restaurant.

[Sorry if it's crappy. It's late for me so I'm not fully awake.]
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death]   Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 12:44 am

((Mine sucks more than yours does. Sorry.))

The cold windy night was not the best for a vampire to hunt but he had to feed tonight. A dark shadow in the alley was seemed to be hiding as the wind blow and the moon was full. It seemed to be a man in a dark cloak and hiding from the sight of the woman, waiting to strike. His light grey eyes and shaggy brown hair made him look handsome as he spotted the woman and grinned, evily. He advanced towards her and got ready to strike because he was too hungry for seduction.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow \ Peace
Virgin
Rainbow \ Peace

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death]   Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 12:30 pm

[That's okay.]

Amelia stopped soon, having to bend down to fix the knee-high, black leather boots, the zipper on the side having been undone. A frustrated sigh escaping her lips as she stood back up and looked around some, feeling a bit paranoid as she was outside, in the dark, by herself. Obviously, any women would've felt like this, it's really common for the ladies to be raped in this large city, and Amelia definitely didn't want to be the next victim.

As she closed her cloak closer around her body, she resumed on, crossing a street to get to the other sidewalk on the other end. This was why she curses herself every night when she had to leave work. She had no car but a license. Her father obviously wasn't able to convince her on getting one, but Amelia enjoyed buying things for herself with her needs instead of her wants, but she never once turned to her father for any money trouble and she wasn't willing to start now. "Damn winter." She murmured, hating the feeling of shivering while being completely frozen to the bone as she walked on.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death]   Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:32 pm

The dark figure wrapped around her as he grabbed for her breasts and slit. Desmond grinned as he kissed her neck and held her close to his freezing cold body. "Hello, sexy girl." He said as he pressed a pressure spot on her neck to make her pass out. His strength allowed him to carry her 5 blocks away to his remote apartment were it was dark because of the lack of windows. There is a fire in the fireplace and dim candles around the room was the only lighting. He laid her on the red silk sheets of his four poster bed.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow \ Peace
Virgin
Rainbow \ Peace

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death]   Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 6:09 pm

Amelia gasped quickly as she felt the pressure against her chest and slit, trying her best to free herself. But all that had happened so suddenly, ended within seconds as she suddenly blacked out and went limp in the stranger's arms.

After they had entered the room and she was set on the bed, the young girl had managed to somewhat wake up a few minutes later, sitting up on the bed and taking a second to look around. She didn't recognized this place at all so she knew she wasn't home or at a friend's. Then it hit her, she was attacked right after work and never managed to get a chance to see the person as she couldn't remember what else had happened.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death]   Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 6:34 pm

"Ah, my sleeping pet is awake." A soft and silky voice spoke from with the dimly light room. The man had removed his cloak to show her his naked, muscular torso and tight black jeans. He was grinning, showing her the sharp teeth he had, and holding a tray of items in his hands. The sleeping girl would also find a black leather collar around her neck that was locked. And not only was the collar locked but if she tried to leave the room, it would make her pass out.

His grey eyes went up and down her body as he had removed her coat to see the black outfit she wore. "Nice outfit. I like it." Desmond said as he sat there and hid the things on the tray from her.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow \ Peace
Virgin
Rainbow \ Peace

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death]   Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 6:46 pm

Amelia jumped just a bit as she turned her head to look and see a man half dressed, quickly having her cheeks turn red and hot. Her eyes then moving down to see a tray in his hands, curious to see what was there, having to lean up some more before feeling pressure go against her neck. She froze immediately and narrowed her eyebrows questionably as she fingered the collar around her neck and it's lock. "Wh-What is this?" She asked, shooting her eyes back to the stranger's.

As she asked her question, she felt the hands of his remove the cloak from covering her body. Once she received a comment, Amelia quickly grasped her cloak and covered herself again. It was tough enough to be harassed at work, she wasn't in any mood to take it from this man either.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death]   Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:20 pm

He had her chained to the bed as he watched her get red when she took her jacket back. "It's so that my new pet doesn't leave." Desmond said as he took her coat again and tosses it onto the couch in the other room. His eyes went to hers as he forces himself on top of her and chains her down, quickly. The tray is then moved to between her legs as he smirks and gags her with a red ball gag.

"Now, let's see. What to do with that oufit." Desmond said as he picked up scissors.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow \ Peace
Virgin
Rainbow \ Peace

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death]   Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:42 am

Amelia's eyes widened again. "Pet?" She asked, suddenly putting two together and shook her head. "I'm no one's pet." She said sternly before suddenly being chained, struggling to have it release her again. Whimpers leaving her lips as she felt the cloak be pulled from her body again, feeling very uncomfortable to this point.

Before the poor girl could plead him to let her go, she instead felt a ball be placed into her mouth, now muffling her sounds and voice. Tears already started to form within her eyes, wishing this night never happened, praying that it doesn't get worst than this. Although, her prays weren't answered since she noticed the scissors the stranger had and shook her head, struggling against the chains again. Her begging voice still muffled.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death]   Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:00 am

His eyes went to hers as he smiled and started to cut away her leather skirt. "Yes, you are and unless you want to die by morning." Desmond kissed her neck and let her feel his fangs as he peeled away the skirt and started to work on the so called top. "I want you to beg, my little pet." He said as he pressed the ice cold scissors to her breasts before he moved them to her nipple. The scissors looked as if they'd cut through flesh if she didn't obey him.

Desmond wasn't being cruel to her, he could be much worse if she was going to try his patience.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow \ Peace
Virgin
Rainbow \ Peace

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death]   Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 12:30 pm

Amelia shut her eyes gently as she felt her skirt becoming loose around her waist, and finally being pulled off. Her underwear having remained on her and quickly opened her eyes as she felt two sharp points against her neck. She didn't want to die, not like this anyways.

After not answering the vampire, she glanced down enough to see that the scissors were towards her breast, panting nervously by what this man had in mind. Without a second thought, Amelia immediately nodded her head to him, easily submitting to the man. But what exactly was she to beg about? To not kill her or for pleasure?
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death]   Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 12:49 pm

Desmond smiled as he licked her neck and removed the gag from her mouth. "Do you promise to be my slave and live out my fantasies? And do you promise to become an immortal to be my pet for immortality?" His hands kept the scissors to her nipple at the threat to cut it away from her breasts. He rubbed her underwear as he licked her neck and waited for her to vow on her life.

The tray was still full of things to torture her with and make her feel so good.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow \ Peace
Virgin
Rainbow \ Peace

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death]   Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 12:59 pm

Amelia licked her lips as she felt the ball finally escape her mouth, biting her lower lip as she shut her eyes again by his requested words. Wait.. immortality!? "Y-You're going to turn me?" She asked, her voice a soft whimper as she gazed at the man, fear written all over her face. She had no choice though, if she wanted to avoid pain at all costs, she was to give up her body to this man.

"Yes...I promise." She finally answered, opening her eyes before gasping lightly by the rubbing between her legs through the cloth of her underwear. Her teeth digging into her bottom lip even more, pleasure taking over.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death]   Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:29 pm

He nodded as he licked her neck and rubbed her more between her legs. "You bite your lip like that more and I will get aroused." Desmond nuzzled her neck as he used is other hand to threaten her nipple, still. His lips curved into a smile as he heard her scared voice and her promise. "Now, seal it with a kiss, my pet." The anxiousness in his his body grew as he got ready to drink from her sweet veins.

"Just a simple kiss on the lips."
Back to top Go down
Rainbow \ Peace
Virgin
Rainbow \ Peace

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death]   Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:28 pm

Amelia whimpered lightly as her underwear began to get wet a bit, her body afterall couldn't say "No." to the pleasures she was receiving. She may look it, but she was no virgin so she was use to receiving this action below that she grew rather sensitive to the touch. But she closed her eyes as she bit her lip harder, testing the man above her.

But once she listened to his commanded voice, she grew red in her cheeks and slowly slid her teeth off of her bottom lip before licking her lips lightly and pulled her neck away from him, facing him immediately. After debating yet again about her life or facing death, she slowly started to lean up and press her soft, full lips to his gently and obediently.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death]   Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death] EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:49 pm

His hand held her chin as he kissed her back and pressed into her covered slit. Desmond pulled her close as he let her fell his strong will and powerful body. He grinned as he licked her lower lips as he kissed her even more. "I like your full lips, my pet. But tell me, why are you so scared when you've been touched like this before?" The vampire asked as he got ready to make her his.

"Beg for me to make you mine. Or I'll make you strip for me." He showed in his eyes that he would make her strip for his pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow \ Peace
Virgin
Rainbow \ Peace

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death]   Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death] EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 1:26 pm

Amelia moaned during the kiss by the pressure against her slit, making it seem like the kiss had also affected her. But by feeling the stranger's body, Amelia had to admit that he was toned to the right amount that it even turned her on more, although she tried to keep that part hidden from her expression and thoughts.

After a moment of sealing her promise, the poor woman looked up to the vampire by his question and looked to the side. "Because... this is considered rape. And that was what got me so interested in sex in the first place, but it was much more violent then you are forcing on me." She whispered her answer before shutting her eyes a moment, she couldn't believe she was opening herself to the man already.

After a few seconds, Amelia opened her eyes yet again and looked up to the vampire, reading his eyes easily. With a bite on her lip again, which lasted a minute, Amelia began thinking on how she could satisfy him with a begging voice and words. Pulling on her best seductive expression, the girl leaned up to the man's ear. "Mmm.. please.. make me yours.." She breathed past his ear, her voice lustful and husky at the same time, literally having made it sound like it was truly real.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death]   Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death] EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 7:10 pm

Desmond grinned as he licked her lips as he tried to get his tongue in his mouth. His fingers slipped into her underwear as he heard her talk about when she was raped. "So you're happy that I'm not being violent as I can be?" He grinned as he kissed her neck and removed her underwear as he looked at her. "More than that, my pet. Make a move on me." The vampire put her hand on his waistband as he kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow \ Peace
Virgin
Rainbow \ Peace

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death]   Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death] EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:26 pm

Amelia bit his lower lip gently before parting her lips to allow his tongue in, before feeling his fingers slip into her underwear and his lips moving to her neck again. "N-Nnh.." She let out softly, lifting her hips to allow her underwear to be pulled off, now too aroused to pull away from this pleasure. Her head tilting to the side as she expose more of her skin for him.

Her pants now began to escape past her lips, coming out heavier to prove she was getting wetter below. And by hearing his command again and her hand forced to his waist, she got his hint. Biting her lower lip gently, she began to move her fingers under shirt and raise it over his cold, but well toned skin. She couldn't help but feel the need to do this. "Am I allowed to undress you?" She whispered, moving her head again to face him once more.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death]   Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death] EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:41 pm

((He's shirtless and wearing black jeans.))

He slipped his tongue into her mouth as he pulled her underwear off her body. Desmond let his fingers go deeper into her and his other hand dropped the scissors and rubbed her breasts. His extra talent was reading the female mind and when he felt she was his, he made sure she was his. The silky hand rubbed her lesh and teased her slit as he worked her neck with his lips and teeth.

"Depends, do you want me to stop touching your body?" Desmond stopped touching her for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow \ Peace
Virgin
Rainbow \ Peace

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death]   Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death] EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:47 pm

[I appologize. xD]

Amelia whimpered softly out of pleasure as she felt the fingers enter her, her own fingers remaining against his bare chest. Heavier pants passed it's way through her lips, feeling her pleasure grow even more. But the second she heard his words and his fingers stopping, she immediately opened her eyes and frowned.

"No. Please, don't stop." She breathed out huskily, proving she was enjoying what he was doing to her. Her fingers having traveled to the band of his pants, slipping two fingers behind it's button as to ready herself on undoing it. "Please, keep doing it." She begged, spreading her legs apart some as to show she wanted more.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death]   Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death] EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:59 pm

His fingers went back to work as he kissed her and rubbed her breast with his other hand. Desmond let her hands go to his pants as he looked at her and grinned. "Now, get me naked so I can make you mine for the rest of your life." He said as he rolled her nipple and clit between his fingers. The feeling of his hands and kisses were thought to be euphoric themselves but added with his voice and body. It was pretty much irresistible.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow \ Peace
Virgin
Rainbow \ Peace

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death]   Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 1:28 pm

Amelia moaned again but a bit louder as his fingers returned to their earlier actions, moving her hips a bit against the attention upon her clit. After a few seconds of the vampire's commands, the woman managed to tug at the button of his pants, feeling it unclasped and break-free. Immediately after doing so, both her hands quickly grasped the bands of his pants and jerked them down till he was naked like herself.

She managed to glance down at the nude, handsome man's waist, biting her lip again. Her moans never stopping by the double pleasures she was receiving, completely wet between her slit.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death]   Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 1:58 pm

Desmond grinned as he went deeper into her slit before moving to get on top of her. "Now, do you want to make my stick hard?" His eyes went to hers as he rubbed her breasts with his hands. He let her see how long and thick he was.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow \ Peace
Virgin
Rainbow \ Peace

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death]   Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 2:09 pm

Once she tossed the clothings aside, she instantly gripped to the sheets under, feeling the fingers push into her even more. "Ah!" She gasped out instantly, biting her lower lip hard while feeling the weight being shifted upon the bed, looking up to see the man above her.

"Yes." She breathed out her answer, glancing down again to see the size of his organ. "Please." She added, moving her gaze back to the other, lust and need were easily read within her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death]   Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death] Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Victim [Rainbow x Death]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next