Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Firespun] A peice of Art. [Rainbow \ Peace]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rainbow \ Peace
Virgin
Rainbow \ Peace

Female
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-31

[Firespun] A peice of Art. [Rainbow \ Peace] Empty
PostSubject: [Firespun] A peice of Art. [Rainbow Peace]   [Firespun] A peice of Art. [Rainbow \ Peace] EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 1:28 pm

"Alright guys. I think today we should give a shot at Body Portraits. Like I said last week, we're working on the natural beauty of both genders for ads. So, first I'd like to start with drawing the body of a young man." An old man had spoken towards his small group. It wasn't a school type of group, but more like a career for those who were talented. Talented artists who were going to make this man's company 'big'. "In fact, James how about you go first once our model comes out and show an example to the others on what exactly I mean." The boss spoke, grinning to his best, vice-president artist.

This Vice President of the Warren Corporation, was a well-known artist. An artist who has drawn and painted many things to where they too have gone rather famous. But not exactly as famous as Van Gogh or Picasso. Most likely, just locally famous within their state at least. "Love to, Michael." James had responded, the young man revealing his face to the other artists within the room from behind his own sketch pad. A few gasps and giggles were heard within the room, some of the artists having been new to the company.

James was indeed a handsome man, but also taken rather seriously. He was knowledgeable and well educated that he could hold an intelligent conversation for hours most likely. Alongside of his artworks, James had also the looks that were considered "God's work of art", as most people he heard have said. He never believed it, but he would agree that he did look rather handsome, afterall he had that 'ego' attitude as well.

The blonde, spiked hair with black streaks within them laid upon his heart-shaped head. A pair of bright, green eyes glistened within the light of the room and a charming smile that filled his full lips. James' body was built fairly but over-done, just enough to show that he did work out within the tight, paint-covered, white shirt of his. A pair of light, blue jeans with holes over the knees that fitted upon his waist nicely and revealed the round butt of his as well. And lastly, the pair of feet of his were bare.

Sure James was a ego-maniac, famous artist but he never once looked like a professional man in this company. Afterall, all he did was paint and draw for the public because it was his pleasure to see that he could easily do something for the people and give them an artwork that would make them smile or even go teary-eyed; which usually happened to those who took it personally.

"Someone go get the young man, please. I'd like to see what James here can come up with for this new idea of our ad." Michael stated, looking at the employees to help him with getting their new model.
Back to top Go down

[Firespun] A peice of Art. [Rainbow \ Peace]
Page 1 of 1