Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness) Empty
PostSubject: A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness)   A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 3:36 am

Today was going to be Seth's best day, and he would not even realize this until later, such a thing would not be expected for any simple villager. Such peasants as they were referred to did not even interact with the more noble of people yet it seemed something on those terms were going to happen. He worked hard for who he was not slaking of unless a break was given, after all he was part of the castles income and without money.. well all of them would suffer enough. Not that times were not harsh enough already, not just on the social level were things a problem but the higher of people made more money.

They barely had to do anything but breath and they just were not hard workers at all most of the time just having breaks and drinking expensive tea as if such a life was theirs. And then when someone not so well off asked for such help, they were looked at oddly before being sent away. For a villager, some mistook his looks for someone who was a noble yet after seeing the way the fit nineteen year old dressed, well.. it was evident he was far from such a thing. His medium length hair sat rather messily on his head the fringe coming down to his nose, its color a nice chestnut brown which went well with his stunning emerald eyes, He really had acquired a nice face from his mother and father, yet only his mum was noble.. and she was only half as well.. his family consisted mainly of people who had married nobles.

He had just made it to another break time and had decided to stumble around a little although Seth did not know that he could possibly have chosen the best time to stop working, as this chance was more then likely a once off.. and if he had not left at that time he would have missed such a thing which would have been a shame completely.
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness)   A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 4:16 am

Princess Roxanna led a life that many wished they had. She never had to lift a hand to do any kind of work unless it was for her lessons which she loved with all her heart. The young woman loved to learn about new things though she was rarely allowed to leave the walls of her home which made her want to leave even more. Most people have never seen the princess except for a glimpse but even then they didn't see her long enough to know what she actually looked like though there were wild rumors about the girl that were started by the maids that tended to the princesses rooms. Though while many of the rumors were wild, rediculous and absurde, there was always that little bit of truth within them. The rumors such as the princess was a sorceress, or that she had some kind of birth defect that made the king ashamed to let anyone see the girl or that the princess had gone crazy from the loss of her mother.

None of these were actually true, though she did become withdrawn after the death of the queen and she was not a sorceress nor was the king ashamed to let anyone see the girl. He just wished to protect her to the best of his ability. On that day that Seth decided to take a break, Roxanna had managed to get her fathers permission to go for a walk outside with her deer hound, a beautiful long haired dog that had a silver-grey coat that glistened and gleamed in the sunlight as it walked. The princess had the bitch on a lead that held her securely, but the hound was so well trained that the young woman could of kept her off the lead if she wanted.

Roxanna looked almost exactly like her mother with fair, delicate features and dark eyes that almost looked black with amazingly long eyelashes framing the almond shaped eyes and full red lips. And she had pale skin like her father. The teen was about 5'7" with a slender body with just the right amount of curves. Though the one thing about her that she got from neither her mother nor father was her hair. While her parents had dark brown wavey hair, hers was a pale blonde almost white color and it was pin straight and it fell down to her mid-back.

She was wearing an off the shoulder gown of cream and pale green silk which hugged her body just right. The princess was sitting on the edge of a fountain used for filling buckets and public drinking, watching her beloved pet drink, her fingers running through the dogs silk like tresses. She was lost in her thoughts and she didn't really take notice to what was going on around her at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness)   A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 5:08 am

Seth had not actually seen how the princess of the castle looked like, but that was like every villager he knew, the only ones that actually saw her were a few nobles and the maids which spread rumors most sounding false, Like her being a sorceress.. and her father being ashamed of her which was why she was not allowed outside the castle walls. Such a thing just did not sound correct and so he was rather skeptical to almost anything he had heard about her, and just went with what his gut said. Which spoke of her beauty and how she was shorter then him in size yet had curves in just the right places. Their was one thing he knew about her, that was correct though as he trusted this source of information. She had hair nothing like her mother and father, a rather blonde color compared to most of the noble family and his friend had finished of by saying it was almost white.

She sounded rather interesting, and today would be the day he would meet her, he did not know this at all... But something good was about today, he had a gut feeling and they were generally always correct. Which was why he relied on them so much as so far they had never been wrong. Right now he was walking around a part of town that was unfamiliar to him, he felt a bit lost yet continued walking his legs not wanting to stop for an unknown reason. They kept walking to their own accord not wanting to stop his eyes taking note of the rather nice scene around him, oh what it would be like to be rich.

Finally Seth came to a halt about fifteen metres away from a female sitting at a fountain, he had no clue who she actually was and could tell she was noble at least unlike him, yet he had a good feeling coming from his gut. And well that meant he was not going to go without saying something at least, their was no one around anyhow other then her and that dog so it would not matter. And it would be nice to interact with someone for once.. if she did end up interacting with him after all he could be wrong about this one yet just had a feeling.. that it would be all fine.

Her hair color had not registered as important to him yet as he slowly walked up to her stopping about a meter away, "It is a rather nice day today is it not?" Although he was not noble he spoke with politeness especially to one as pretty as her. His eyes continued to look at her before he decided to introduce himself "Were are my manners.. I am Seth,, and you might be?" Seth continued to stand were he was not sure if to go any closer, and not exactly sure what her dog would do either.
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness)   A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 5:40 am

Roxanna was completely lost in her thoughts as she ran her fingers through the cool water of the fountain, her gaze locked on the clouds that were drifting by. She liked the feeling of the water passing through her fingers and the young woman could just sit there all day doing it. As Seth approached, she didn't take any notice of him nor did she notice that her dog had spotted him, the canine lifting her head to stare up at the male approaching. The dog softly growled protectively before jumping back from the fountain, removing her paws from the water and she set water flying..... all over the princesses dress. That was what brought her attention back to what was going on around her. Jumping up with a gasp, she began brushing the water off her dress before it could soak it. "Victoria, you silly dog, you've gotten water all over me." she said, "What will Nano say if I return with my dress all wet?"

When Seth spoke, she gasped again and turned sharply, her eyes wide as she stared up at him in surprise. She hadn't expected anyone to show up at the fountain, much less a peasant. Clearing her throat, she smiled warmly but shyly at him while placing a hand on Victoria's neck to calm the growling dog down. "Yes, it is a nice day. A beautiful one in fact." she said as she looked up at the skys. "There are no signs of rain anywhere." She looked back at him and she brushed her long hair back from her face, tucking it behind her ears. Her dark eyes glimmered in the sunlight, the dark midnight blue looking jet black. She looked him over with curiosity as questions bubbled in her mind.

To her he didn't look anything like one of the peasants that worked for her family. Insted he looked like someone of noble blood even though he wore peasant clothing. She tilted her head a little as she studied him a little as he spoke and introduced himself. He was also well mannered, though she could easily tell that he didn't know that she was the princess because of his cassual way of speaking to her and she quickly decided that she preferred it over the formal ways that many of her family and fellow nobles demanded of those of a lower class. After he introduced himself, she chuckled softly and smiled once again. "My name is Anna." she said softly. "This is my deer hound, Victoria."

Victoria looked up at Seth again and softly barked a greeting before turning and walking over to the fountain, laying down next to it though she kept a close eye on Seth and her mistress.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Continuiation   A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:49 am

Seth at first went to laugh gently as he watched the dog accidentally splash her owner, and at first she had a rather unimpressed look on her face. It did not look exactly like anything most people would wear out either, as it looked expensive and made out of fine materials like silk and cotton. The dog at first made him hesitate more so then anything yet the gut feeling made him continue until he had said what was to be said getting a rather friendly response, which had said his gut feeling was correct as most people like her would shun him away and have a go at him for even coming up towards them.. talking to them was seen as disrespectful yet this person did not mind.. who ever she was anyhow. He would hopefully soon have her name so he did not have to keep calling the beautiful girl a girl, but instead would like to call her by what she was meant to be called.

She did look rather surprised at first yet he took it more as his arrival was unexpected.. and continued to stand were he was. Seeing her smile his face light up with its own shining lightly back at her hearing her remark, it was true and after hearing her second one he continued smiling "I quite like when it rains, as the water feels so nice generally and the crackle of the lightning as it surges through the sky making its mark for just that moment before, mixing with the dark clouds.. in fact their is never a day I have not liked.. weather wise" His smile remained as his emerald eyes looked into hers, seeing the sun reflect into them causing them to sparkle at him like the night itself. He had only just noticed her hair now that he had a decent look at her yet nothing had clicked yet, which was probably a good thing.

If anyone were to walk past now he would probably be told of for talking to the princess yet at this moment he knew not who she was but was just looking at her, as what she was in front of him which was a person to talk to and get to know a little. He noticed the way she spoke was rather elegantly yet that was expected as his smile lit up again hearing her say her name to him. Usually his mind would have realized hold on a minute do you know who you are talking to... yet such a thing did not appear to be happening. A smile also crossed his face as he heard her pets name. Slowly he went to approach her yet hesitated still, her coat of fur just looked so soft, he wanted to pat her.. yet would ask if such a thing was ok since the pet seemed to listen and obey Anna.

Once hearing the Victoria's bark sound a little more friendly he relaxed a little before speaking "Do you think Victoria would mind if I gave her a small pat.?" The thing was he had only ever got to pat a dog once, and he had wanted to do it ever since, their was a lot of things because of his lifestyle and social standing that he was limited to. He could not go for a better job because he was a peasant yet had a feeling with slightly better clothes he could pull of looking like a noble with his looks. Once he had heard her response he walked a little closer gently patting the dog before looking back over at Anna "Do you come here often then?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness)   A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:49 am

Roxanna frowned slightly and shook her head. "I don't really like rain. I think it's depressing." she said softly while sitting down on the edge of the fountain once again. A moment later her frown disappeared and she smiled up at Seth once again. The princess used to love being out in the rain but ever since her mother died on a night when there was a thunderstorm, she didn't like rain for it reminded her of that horrible night. She sighed softly and smiled when she felt Victoria lick her hand in a comforting way. Her dog always knew when Roxanna was about to go into one of her withdrawn moods and Victoria always knew how to stop it from happening.

Looking up at Seth, she listened as he asked if Victoria would mind a pat and she glanced down at the dog who yawned and laid her head down on her paws. "No, she won't mind." she said softly. "Victoria is a sweet tempered dog. She was given to me as a gift for my sixteenth birthday two years ago from a duke." She patted the dogs side affectionately and she watched as Victoria sat up with a yawn, her silky silver coat rippling and it looked like liquid silver. As Seth approached her, Victoria watched warily before calming down and she licked his hand as he patted her, her long thin tail wagging.

"Victoria likes you. Normally she doesn't like anyone she first meets." Roxanna said to Seth before shaking her head with a soft sigh. "No, I don't come here very often. This is actually my first time here. I'm not allowed outside very often, my father doesn't like me going outside alot for fear that he might loose me as well since my mother had died." She put down Victoria's leash and she removed the pulled a pair of gloves out of her sleeve and pulled them on over her small hands. "So insted I always stay in my rooms or the library."

Roxanna was glad to have someone to just sit and talk to casually. She always had to follow rules about how to behave and talk like a princess and she couldn't just say what she liked. But with Seth, since he didn't know who she was, she could talk to him as if she were an everyday person.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Roleplay   A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 9:34 am

Seth had not heard such a reason as to why someone would dislike rain, yet could understand such a fact, judging by the way she had told him.. well she had once liked it, yet something had happened.. yet seeing her smile again made him stop worrying for a moment as he felt as if he had said something wrong. Hearing that he was not so hesitant as he moved over to towards the dog a little surprised to feel Victoria's wet tongue against his hand, it was unexpected yet dogs did tend to do such a thing, well apparently anyhow as he did not know much about their kind. Hearing how Anna had acquired the dog puzzled him lightly, she must have been extremely noble to get such a gift from a duke, yet here she was speaking to him as if they were on the same level, although they both were people and that to him was what truly mattered.

Hearing that the dog actually liked him which was uncommon was yet another surprise, after all he had not really been associated with animals.. although he did wish sometimes his family was farmers as that would mean such interaction. Once he heard that a gentle smile crossed his face before he began to speak himself " I am a little like that, except I am not really allowed to stop working .. I eventually had enough of my parents overworking me so every few hours I take a small break before starting to work hard again, until the job is done.. which in my families case id never."

They were classified as a different type of farmer to others since they did not actually own animals, yet their did seem to be more profit in directly dealing with plants and food that they had grown ,crops even on a bad year making at least a little profit or the amount back in some rare cases, "I don't know what staying in a library is like.. I have never been to one.. I can read, but I have not really had to for about half a year, as all the books we own I have read, and such things are not worth rereading"

It felt good for Seth that he could just speak, and she seemed to listen and then speak back, He was starting to wonder her actual identity although part of him did not want to know just yet which was what was holding him back from actually asking what she was classified as, as all nobles had either a job classification or a personal classification.. it was just part of what the castle did to sort of track each person as an individual. "I am really enjoying speaking with you Anna.. but soon I may have to leave to work again" A frown appeared not wanting to leave just yet.
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness)   A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:39 pm

Roxanna ran her hand through her pale hair and she pushed it back over her shoulders though some of it fell backdown, framing her face just right. She hoped that none of the guards showed up because she knew that Seth would most likely get yelled at for even being so close to her. She smiled a little wider when he smiled and she tilted her head to the side a little. It was then that she decided that she liked it more when he smiled and she folded her hands into her lap. "I like it when you smile." she said softly. "You know, you don't look like one of the workers." She realized what she said and blushed a little before bowing her head. "I appologize. I didn't mean that in a mean way." Roxanna looked up at him again with an appologetic smile as she played with the lace on the edge of her sleeves.

The princess took note of what he said about the books in his home and she smiled as she nodded slightly. "Books are one of my only ways to escape from my daily duties." she said gently with a chuckle. "My teachers and my Nano are always after me to finish more important things." She shook her head and rolled her eyes as she remembered that she had a writing assignment that she needed to finish after she returned to the castle. When he said that he might have to leave soon, she frowned slightly as well and sighed softly. "If you stay a little longer, I'll make it worth your while." she said gently. "I just... I just want a little company for a little while longer. I don't get to talk to others like this very often and it feels good to just.... talk without the formalities."

She reached into the small pocket in her skirts and removed a small silk pouch, holding it out to him. It held several gold coins that she was given as an allowance from her father. "Please Seth." she said softly. "Stay and talk a little longer." She hoped that she wasn't insulting him by offering him money but she didn't have anything else to give to the him. Roxanna softly sighed and gently bit her bottom lip nervously.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness)   A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 3:09 am

Seth had been listening to her very word so far, which was more then the luxury he would give to most people, especially nobles since they always seemed to be having a go at him more so then anything else. So far he had smiled quite a few times and did not mind continuing the smile remained as he heard her begin to speak again. Her first comment was kind and made the smile remain, it was soft and subtle most times sometimes charming like the way it had been in this instance. Hearing her remark he knew that she did not mean it in a mean way and then heard her apologize, It was the first time someone had said sorry about a remark they had made towards him "It is okay, the fact that you apologized when I was about to say it's okay I understand what you mean.. Made me not offended at all" His normal smile returning yet it was softer now.

His eyes continued to look at her with their emerald gaze, everything said.. picked up and was being remembered, after all such talks like this were not something that Seth had everyday, and he even felt that for Anna it was the same thing. It was a shame he would have to leave soon.. but work was money and if he was not as broke as he was, he would be taking more breaks if such a thing was possible. Seth began to wonder what she meant when she said that although hearing what was said after.. well he decided that staying longer would not hurt. He continued looking at her as he saw her hand go into her pocket bringing out a pouch that obviously contained some money.

Normally he would not take any money as a reason to stay, and this time was no different... Seth had decided that he would ask Anna if he could have just enough to buy some new clothes, yet would explain that he was actually staying for the companionship and not the money. Most people would probably be insulted by someone offering money to try and keep someone in one place, yet it just flew over his shoulder. The reason behind it was what mattered. "Anna, I will stay but I will only ask if I could possibly borrow some to buy some new clothes..." The most he had ever actually had saved up even whilst working was roughly worth a silver coin, his whole years wages almost equated to a gold coin, which was the highest currency at this time... each week he would only get about 20 or 30 bronze pieces, and almost instantly those would have to be spent on clean water and food to stay alive.

".. well then.. what shall we talk about now" his voice still held its friendly tone, as he looked at Anna with a smile. Glad that he would still have someone to speak to for a little longer. He just hoped she would not ask him for any information about himself, as his job and his life compared to a nobles was nothing even really worth mentioning.
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness)   A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:56 pm

Roxanna sat in silence for several minutes, fearing what his reaction to her offering money to him would be. She knew that he could easily over power her and she also knew that all she would have to do was scream if anything like that happened and the guards from around the castle would come running. But she doubted that Seth would act like that since he seemed so kind. She swallowed softly and blushed a little as he stared at her, not used to someone staring so intently at her and it made her feel a little self concious. Roxanna slowly relaxed when he smiled at her and she smiled back. It was then that she knew that he wasn't offended in anyway.

When he told her that all he wanted was some money for some new clothing, she smiled with a nod and opened the silk purse. While she could of picked out some of the smaller bronze or silver pieces, she withdrew a whole gold coin and held it out to him. She knew the prices of most of the clothing in the kingdom since she was supposed to study things a woman should know as well as mathmatics, geography and the history of their kingdom. Once he took the gold coin, she tied her purse shut and slipped it back into the pocket hidden in her skirt.

"Thank you for staying Seth." she said to him before patting the edge of the fountain where she sat. "You can sit with me if you wish. You don't have to stand there." She smiles warmly and invitingly up at him as she tried to push her long hair back over her shoulders yet again but to no avail since it just fell in her face again. "So, tell me what it's like to be... well, normal I suppose I would have to put it. What it's like to not have almost everyone watching your every move?" She knew that it was a strange question, but she really wanted to know what it was like.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness)   A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:22 pm

Seth had heard a little about people mugging nobles and the muggers that were , were well much like himself, well.. only like him in the fact that they were poor.. workers . The reason they did it though was because they just wanted more, some were caught others got lucky, but he was just not that sort of person. It had not even crossed his mind as he saw her bring out the silk pouch which obviously more worth in it, then he earnt in probably a year. Once they both smiled it seemed they both knew how each other felt which was a relief probably for both of them.

He looked at her as she looked in her silk pouch for something to give him that would allow him to buy clothing, once he saw a whole gold coin his smile turned into a slightly surprised look. He was so thankful that she was being so generous, and would easily be able to pick up a decent set of noble clothes in appearance which opened the doors to more places to work which would equal better pay... And the work would not be as hard compared to hardcore farming anyhow.

Seeing her pat the fountain he understood what she was about to just say his smile returning on his face as he heard her tell him what he thought she would say. Once she had said that he sat down next to her "thank you, my legs were starting to ache a little" Once that question was asked he really had to think about it, he thought for quite a while on that question before responding "Well Anna, It makes a person feel free, were they can relax and just think about anything, Do things like we are doing now.. It's a little hard to explain but I guess what I said first is most correct, It makes you feel like you have freedom."
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness)   A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:12 pm

Roxanna smiles and sighs in relief when he sits next to her and she watches as her beloved dog stands and walks over to Seth, laying her head in his lap. She laughs softly and shook her head in amusement. "She really likes you." she says to him while running her fingers through Victoria's silky fur before looking up at him with a grin. "You're welcome. You could of just sat down. I wouldn't of minded." she said to him with a chuckle, though it wasn't a ridiculing laugh. It was more of a soft friendly laugh that was ment to make someone smile. "After all, this is a public fountain, is it not?" she asks with a questioning look on her face.

As he spoke, she listened silently and intently with her gaze glued upon his face. Roxanna bit her bottom lip gently and nodded slightly. "Oh, to have such freedom." she whispered. "I envy you, you know. To be able to come and go as you please. To be able to relax and speak when you wish." She shook her head with a sigh. "I am not able to do such thing. Not often at least. My father is scared that I'll be killed or hurt or kidnapped." She turned slightly and gazed down at herself in the reflection of the water before hitting the reflection with her hand.

Roxanna knew that she looked almost identical to her mother except for her pale appearance, and she hated it. Her mother had a dainty body and features, as did she but her mother had dark brown almost black hair that fell in gentle curls down her back while she had pale blonde almost a white-ish silver pin straight hair. But Roxanna got her height from her father who was almost six feet tall and she was 5'6". "I think it's because I look so much like my mother did." she said mostly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness)   A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:08 am

She was not kidding when she had said that Victoria had liked him, which was apparently uncommon yet Seth was a rather likable person, he smiled hearing that she would have not minded him sitting down, "just not used to talking to nobles and that sort of thing, its just unusual for me to be doing such a thing..." He thought about that and then nodded, it was valid point and it made him feel a little less on edge about sitting their now.

"I don't have as much freedom, as I make it sound out to be, I may not have it as bad as you in that aspect, but I have to work almost every hour of the day, I chose to take breaks, my family.. they don't endorse them in anyway" He sighed a little as he continued looking at her, her life sounded good in some aspects yet she seemed over protected, and to limited for the sort of person she was, .. and what confused him was he still did not know who she was yet assassins were a fear of her father.. she must be really important or rich in the noble circle.

He looked at Anna as he heard what she said "... so assassin's want to kill you because you look like your mother,.. Can you please just tell me who you are then, as otherwise all this makes no sense.. It won't make any difference between us, I just want to know so I can understand more clearly?" Seth still had a friendly smile on his face, his eyes full of curiosity on who she actually was since he had no clue.
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness)   A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:30 am

She giggled softly and nodded in understanding when he said he wasn't used to talking to nobles. 'If he only knew.' she thought to herself while shaking her head slightly, though it was strange for her as well. As he spoke once more, she played with the lace on the sleeve of her dress. "Well you have more freedom then I do Seth." she said softly. "I would give all the money I have for that kind of freedom." She sighs once more and smiles at him. She could feel him gazing at her and it made the young woman blush a little with a small shy smile.

The moment he asked her who she was, Roxanna froze and closed her eyes with a frown. She shook her head slightly and slowly looked up at him again. "I was hoping you wouldn't ask me that question." she says softly. "They don't want to kill me because I look like my mother. My father is over protective because I look like her. Because I'm all he has left of her. The reason they would want to kill me is because of who I am and who my father is." She bit her bottom lip and looked over her shoulder to look at the castle with a soft sigh.

"Seth.... My real name is Roxanna. Princess Roxanna. And my father is the king." she said softly and then she waited for his reaction to her confession. She hoped that he wouldn't treat her any different, though she wouldn't know until he did react.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness)   A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:07 am

(sorry three is getting a bit much since starting to become busier)

Seth sort of understood what she was talking about, yet because he did not actually know who she truly was it made no sense to him, he knew she would tell him now that he had asked, and once he had heard her begin he thought for a moment she was not being serious before looking at Roxanna as she continued her voice not faltering, she was not lying .. and why would someone lie about such a fact.. It all made sense to him now, her father always kept her locked up in the castle, for protection and she envied him for the freedom he got to experience.

"I... Well even though I now know who you are, I don't want anything to change between us.. I may only be the simple villager yet you really are the only friend I have made in this place, since everyone's either working or in different social groups and so don't associate themselves, with people like me .. the apparent lower types" He sighed as he gave a pat to Victoria who still seemed to be resting against him. He was very surprised to find out he was speaking to the princess of this castle yet in another way, he was glad that the two of them were getting along his eyes still stared at her the way they had previous a soft smile still remained on his face.
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness)   A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:31 am

(it's alright. Three is getting to be a bit much for me as well.)

Roxanna gave a sigh of relief when he told her that he didn't want anything to change between them and she smiled at him. "I don't want anything to change either. I've really enjoyed talking to you. You're nothing like the other men I've met. All of the dukes, princes and other older men have all tried to earn my favor so they could court me then perhaps marry me and gain the kingdom after my father passes on the crown." She pushes her hair back again before looking over at him with a small smile.

Victoria gave a soft bark and her tail began wagging, her ears perking up as he patted her head before licking his hand again. Roxanna giggles softly and smiles up at Seth. "Do you like dogs?" she asks him softly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness)   A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:51 am

Hearing what Roxanna had to say he smiled glad that the two of them were thinking the same sort of way a soft blush crossing Seth's face as he heard the compliment, and considering who she actually was, it made him feel even better about such a thing. Once hearing her question he nodded in response "I have not seen much of their kind, but I do like them especially Victoria"

Once that was said his hand ruffled up her fur gently as they continued to sit the way that they were "I bet you hear this a lot, But I knew you had to be someone extremely high up because of how beautiful you are"

Last edited by Kratos on Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness)   A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:12 am

Roxanna nodded slightly and reached over to pet Victoria on the head as she thought about something. "Seth.... would you like a dog?" she asks him gently. "Victoria had given birth to a litter about two months ago and my father wants me to get rid of them by giving them out to the other nobles. But I want you to have one since you like dogs. They're well trained and they can easily bring down a deer while hunting." She smiled gently and arched an eyebrow quizically.

She blushed brightly at his comment and she shook her head. "No, I don't normally hear that one. I usually hear 'You must be Princess Roxanna. You look just like your mother did before she died.'" she said.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness)   A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:30 am

Seth thought about it for a moment, since he could not get better job he would be able to look after such a pet. " I think I would like that, It would be nice to have a companion so I don't feel so alone all the time" He liked the fact he would soon have a dog, and already he knew that they would get along. All he hoped was that him and Roxanna did not lose contact now that they both knew each others identity.

Her answer surprised him yet his smile remained "Well I like to tell the truth... A person like you should hear that almost everyday, after all someone as perfect as you deserves such a thing.. Even if it is only a villager saying it.
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness)   A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:55 am

She clapped excitedly and giggled happily before smiling at him. "Oh, that's wonderful news. I just know that you'll be a wonderful owner." She became quiet before looking up at him again with a smile. "You can come and pick out a dog yourself. I'll send for you... tomorrow afternoon around this time if it's alright with you." Her multicolored eyes glimmered brightly from how happy his simple acceptance of the offer hand made her.

She blushed even brighter and shifted a little, causing her to move closer to him. "Thank you Seth. It's nice to hear something like that." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness)   A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:58 am

Seth decided it would be best to get a change of clothes instead of turning up dressed the way he was, and with the generous offering that Roxanna had given him, he was planning to buy a few sets of clothes, by a months worth of food and would still have some left over, He felt like this was slightly the good life although it would be a while until he sees a gold coin again.

When she moved closer he ended up leaning his head on her shoulder relaxing against her, usually he would have not acted this way towards a princess yet this was a different occasion. She was not just a princess, but a good friend and hopefully something else later. "If you want I can stop leaning on you if you request such a thing."

Last edited by Kratos on Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness)   A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:44 am

Roxanna looked surprised when he laid his head on her shoulder and she smiled a little before shaking her head slightly. "No, it's alright. I'm actually very comfortable like this." she said to him before looking up at the sky, watching birds fly over head. "Seth? What's your last name? I need to know so that I can send that summons tomorrow afternoon" She smiled over at him and waited for his answer.

The princess hoped that she would see Seth many more times after this. Suddenly, Victoria lifted her head and barked softly, looking off in the direction that Roxanna had come from which was a path that led up towards the castle. A minute later some one called out, "Roxanna! Child, where are you?!" and Roxanna gasped softly. "Oh no, that's my Nano. She's searching for me."
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness)   A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:01 am

Seth smiled and was glad that Roxanna did not mind, as he heard her ask that particular "Marintine, that is my last name" He had never been summoned up to a castle before and would make sure that the clothes he would buy were definently representable. For once he would like a noble and be able to get a better job, of which made him more happier then ever, and he would be owning his own dog now.

Seth lent of her shoulder after hearing Victoria bark, if a guard or someone was coming he would get told off, yet soon he would at least look representable. Hearing a voice and then her response he sighed. "You better go, I look forward to seeing you tomorrow Anna"
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness)   A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:11 am

Roxanna sighed softly as he lifted his head and she nodded while looking back over her shoulder as her name was called yet again. "Yes, I will see you again tomorrow." she said softly. "I look forward to it." Smiling at him, she leaned over and kissed Seth on the cheek before grabbing Victoria's leash and stood up. "Good-bye Seth." she said to him.

Turning, she hurried off around the fountain and onto the path that led up to the castle. As she ran off, Victoria trotted along at her side until they disappeared from sight.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness)   A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:37 am

He smiled as he looked at her, tomorrow would not take long now that he was looking forward to it, or it might be cruel and take longer, yet if it felt like it was taking longer.. Well the better it would be once it was time to go. A small blush appeared on his cheek as he felt her lips against his cheek. "see you soon Victoria and Roxanna"

He was actually a little sad to see the two of them go before he now walked towards the nearby clothes shop were he would a few fancy outfits that were deemed noble, the person behind the counter at least knew what Type of person Seth was, which was why he did not ask questions about the gold coin as payment, All the shop keeper knew was he was no thief as he gave back about 50 silver coins after he had bought about 4 outfits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness)   A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness) Empty

Back to top Go down

A peasants lucky day (me and Darkness)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next