Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

o0o0o New Plots Added =)

Go down 
+2
Zero
Mayor of K-Town
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-05

o0o0o New Plots Added =) Empty
PostSubject: o0o0o New Plots Added =)   o0o0o New Plots Added =) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:20 pm

You can just call me Jonie. It's a nickname yes. So a little about old Jonie-do. Well I'm 18, I'm a strange mixture of introvert/extrovert. I really do love people but I've been a loner most of my life and lately I've been finding it difficult to be very interesting, and currently I'm very frustrated with myself because of this lull. Anyway, I'm mostly nice, I do get bitchy when people tell me how to role play and I'm easily annoyed by people who cry too much or don't put effort into interacting in their post.

As you can probably tell, I'm mostly literate, I make my mistakes and frankly I don't care all that much to try to perfect what I'm typing. I'm just looking for a good role play. So if, you know, I can understand what you're saying and you're not a complete idiot when it comes to role playing or character creations, I'd be totally happy to try role playing with you.

I swear up and down, cross my heart hope to die... that I will do my best to be interesting to you as long as you do that very same thing for me.

Other things to know. I'm gay... I might hit on you but not seriously. && I'm on just about every day, except the weekends.

&& I'd like to point out even though I'll role play weird things doesn't mean I'm some kind of freak that wants to hook up with you on the weekend. Okay? Got it? Good. I just like role playing things I wouldn't do in life. I mean, if I was able or going to do something like these things in life, then why the hell role play it?

On that note... just because I wouldn't do it in real life doesn't mean I don't want it to be similar to real life. Look I role play the things I role play because they have a chance for emotional expression. They challenge me as a writer to think outside my normal realm of thinking and that's what I expect of my partner. I'm tired of doing a brother X brother pairing and then it's like everyone's totally fine with having a relationship, when I'm gonna have to guess, if the role play was really life, if me and you were brothers, one might be a little bit freaked out over falling in love with his brother. But let's face it, most of you role players out there who are weird enough to role play a brother x brother pairing, your not looking for a role play you're looking for a kinky cyber. everyone wants a quick fuck these days and no one ever wants a relationship. So if you would kindly surprise me with something contradictory to my statements above you may be my new hero.

Anyway. Here's the plot...

Exclamation
Quote :
One girl is horribly scarred or disfigured in some way and the other is a prostitute. The prostitute of course doesn't want to fall in love and the girl who is disfigured wants to fall in love but she's afraid to because she doesn't trust anyone to love her because of her ailments. It doesn't help that she's filthy stinking rich either. So to soften the pain of loneliness the disfigured girl finds company in the arms of prostitutes. Now I'll play either character and the prostitute can be gay or not if she likes. The girls disfigurement can be anything from a missing arm or leg to scars on her body or face.

Exclamation
Quote :
I have a sort of plot for the Druggy X Dealer pairing... something thing along the lines of maybe starting out with an innocent character where the dealer corrupts her/him as time progresses the druggy of course runs out of cash and the dealer begins to take advantage of her/him.

Exclamation
Quote :
Here's my sort of developed plot for the kidnapper X victim pairing, I was figuring like, someones kidnapped and the kidnapper abuses them, takes dirty pictures and degrades them in various ways, but on the other hand can be very kind and sweet to the person so the kidnapped feels a mixture of like hate/rage and fear but also some compassion and love for them. Like they want to get away but the chances that they have to get away they kind of ignore or don't give it their whole effort. It's like they sort of try because they'd feel guilty if they didn't try to escape, but they kind of don't want to leave because when the kidnapper is nice, he/she is the best anyone has ever been to the kidnapped. It's a weird relationship.

Exclamation
Quote :
Okay this is for Yuri and Het mixture or just all Yaoi, where Sister falls in love with Brother's Girlfriend, and Brother is into it, and begins manipulating his girlfriend and blackmailing his sister into being his perverse sex toys. This could also be all Yaoi and completely perverted like if Brother X Brother, Father finds out and start sexual abusing them both. Or less perverted, Brother falls for Brother's boyfriend, and so on, we can also switch up who manipulating who and so on.

Exclamation
Quote :
We can do a loli or shota role play where the child is part... some type of beast... bear, or dog, or cat what ever, and and older brother/sister father/mother begins treating them like crap, raping them abusing them because they don't see the child as human any more and as the child becomes aware of its new strengths, it plots against it's abuser and plans to kill them. Eventually leading to the abusers death or, or... we can have the child finally over power the abuser and begin seeking it's revenge... either way I want someone dying.I want changing completely from human into animal slowly. Like one morning little Jimmy/Betty is running to school. A big black van with large men in black suits and dark sunglasses rip them away from the side walk and inject them with an chemical they're testing to create a new breed for the American Army, then throw him/her out and ditch them after tagging their newest creature. Soon after the child starts becoming furry and rather horrified while abuser begins to torment them. The more animal like the child becomes the more abusive the abuser is. I was also thinking that possibly the child could be outraged and seek to track down the people who changed him/her.

Exclamation
Quote :
Alright this one is slightly religious/cult based, but you don't really have to know a whole bunch about any religion/cult. So the person, We'll call, Alex, can be either a boy or girl who is a part of this religious/cultist family. Being the oldest of this particular family Alex has the privilege and honor to be the sacrifice for a ritual that is supposedly used to please the Gods/cult leader and allow the human race to keep living. And if this person doesn't sacrifice them self the family will suffer greatly in the after life as well as bring bad luck on the person who ditches his/her obligations. Then there's Ash who's apart of the same cult/religious group but wants to escape, who can be either a boy or a girl, who falls deeply in love with Alex for what ever reason and tries to persuade Alex to leave the cult/religion. For this role play I want someone who's literate, and aggressive when role playing. This one really isn't sex focused but more romance.

Exclamation
Quote :
This one might be a little stupid. It's a plot for a Brother X Sister pairing. Brother, Joe, has lived for years feeling guilty about the death of his sister. As children they had been inseparable. They were also deeply in love with one another. After one drunken night, they made love and Betty finds out that she's pregnant after. Although the two are frightened they're also excited. One day Betty is due for a check up and Joe and her get into a fight because he rather go hang out with some friends than go with her. Furious she storms out of the house and gets into a car accident which kills her and their baby. He feels responsible for her death and even after getting older and having married a beautiful woman and having beautiful children he remained deeply in love with Betty. He goes and sees a Therapist who's sympathetic to the man's pains and allows him to participate in the developmental time travel to go back and save his sister. Yet he is torn for his love of his children and the love he has for his sister. If he saves his sister's life his children will never have a future.

I'd like to start this role play off with Joe, being sent back in time sitting alone in his childhood bed he's trying to decide if he wants to live out his life with his sister and his child or live through his sister's death again because it's his sister's death that unites him and his future wife. I'd be happy to play either the brother or sister. And it's generally understood that both the sister and brother know they they love each other more than is considered socially acceptable. The age's should be between 15-19.

Exclamation
Quote :
Vampire in the school: Basically this is just like a Vampire/Human role play but it takes place with in a high school where little or none one knows that one of the kids is a vampire. The vampire can be either mature and fully aware of his capabilities, or just newly turned and afraid, and confused, and… very hungry. He meets a person (played by either me or you) and we’ll see where things go from there.

Exclamation
Quote :
(*mostly for Yuri or Het*) One student’s life has been sort of taken out of her hands, she feels disconnected and like she’s running on auto pilot. One day she sort of snaps and passes out in the bathroom to be discovered by another student who decides to help her become apart of her life again while trying to deal with their own insecurities.

Exclamation
Quote :
A couple meets and fool around on the first night. One of them falls head over heals for the other one; however the other refuses to accept them because they’re afraid to commit. They push the lover away but every once and a while ends up back in their arms. Eventually either they fall in love and live happily ever after or someone gets a broken heart. (This would work great with Yuri or Yaoi)

Exclamation
Quote :
Very close to the one above. A couple meets and fools around. The girl becomes pregnant and the other wants to be with her. The preggy girl though doesn’t want to be in a relationship. (We can add some drama if we like by saying she wants an abortion) We can sort of play this which ever way. (Works best with Hetero, can work with Yuri or Yaoi if the baby is some one elses.)

Exclamation
Quote :
Any of the Mother/Father/Sister/Brother falling for the relatives Best friend/girlfriend/boyfriend can have drama added to it by having the relative become jealous and spiteful over the relationship. Doubling will be necessary on someone’s part.

Exclamation
Quote :
Okay this is gonna be my first role play based off of a movie, but just the plot. If you've ever seen But I'm a cheerleader that's basically what it is, except well we'll play our own characters. If you haven't see the movie... I suggest you go like... download it now, it's a hilarious, romantic movie about gays and lesbians. So the plot is two girls or two guys (I'd prefer the girls myself you know) are at this intervention camp that is supposed to turn them straight. It run by this chick who's like rawr evil bitch, who's like a lesbian too and another councilor who's also gay but desperately trying to be straight and help other's be straight too. So the story goes their two lesbians learning to be straight, doing stuff like practing turning on guys and cleaning dishes, and playing house only they're paired up and supposed to help each other be platonic... only that doesn't work out to well they fall like crazy in love with each other and are threatened every day to try not to get caught by the head woman or councilor. It's pretty fun. And like I said... see the movie whether or not you want to try to role play, you'll probably like the movie.

Exclamation
Quote :
So this plot is pretty simple, and a varation of one of the plots above. girl get's preggy with this guy's babeh and then they break up before she finds out... like a one night stand maybe. So she tries to get with this other guy who she hardly knows, but she knows he has money and would be good for her baby. She tries hard to get him to have unprotected sex with her so that she can pin the pregnancy on him. However, the guy is like... rather sweet and refuses to have sex, yet, she starts falling in love with him, but is afraid to tell him that she's pregnant and every passing day is worse because the long she waits to have sex with him the more developed the baby is. So She decides to start fishing for another guy even though she loves the guy who won't do her.

I'm pretty much okay with everything as far as limits go.

Other things I'll role play:
( Like a Star @ heaven is how much I'm craving it. Five Star Max)

Drug User X Prostitute Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Drug User X Drug Dealer Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Master X Slave Like a Star @ heaven
Sister X Sister Like a Star @ heaven
Father X Daughter (I'd really love to play the daughter for once) Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Brother X Sister Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Brother X Brother Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Teacher X Student Like a Star @ heaven
Victim X Abuser Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Victim X Kidnapper Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Married Guy 1 X Married Guy 2 Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Threesomes:
Boyfriend X Girlfriend X Boyfriend's Boyfriend
Sister 1 X Sister 2 X Boyfriend
Brother X brother X brother Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Brother X brother x Father
Sister X brother X brother's girlfriend
(So on)

Oh I'd also like trying a furry/Antho if someone is interested in being patient with a newbie for that. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Stuff like that. I'll play either character, I love romance, sex isn't totally off limits with me. I prefer YURI over all other sexual things, if you have ideas PM me. &&Yes both these pictures and the ones in my Siggy are me. Wooness. Oh and just 'cause I like Yuri best doesn't mean I won't do Yaoi or Het. && I'm not limited to only role playing these things. So Chill-Lax and PM me.

Oh I also will role play over YIM or AIM if you're really interesting I might consider MSN.

Last edited by Mayor of K-Town on Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:19 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: o0o0o New Plots Added =)   o0o0o New Plots Added =) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 10:35 am

Oh wooaahh won't some buddeh roooollle play with meh?

-sings horribly-
Back to top Go down
Zero
Sex Pot
Zero

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: o0o0o New Plots Added =)   o0o0o New Plots Added =) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 10:49 am

=/, I will!
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: o0o0o New Plots Added =)   o0o0o New Plots Added =) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:01 am

Well it depends on what you have in mine. I like something with a little plot behind it and some kind of purpose.
Back to top Go down
Crawl
Virgin
Crawl

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: o0o0o New Plots Added =)   o0o0o New Plots Added =) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:20 am

Hmm, the KidnapperxVictim pairing intrigues me somewhat, I already have a few character ideas floating about in my head right now, ideas about the kidnapper, his personality the way he looks unless you would prefer the kidnapper to be female? Well if you would like to play it with me at all.
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: o0o0o New Plots Added =)   o0o0o New Plots Added =) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:27 am

No I wouldn't mind a male kidnapper. Would you like to do the plot I purposed or do you have some other ideas?
Back to top Go down
Crawl
Virgin
Crawl

Male

PostSubject: Re: o0o0o New Plots Added =)   o0o0o New Plots Added =) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:44 am

Well it seems fine but I would like to add to the finer details of the plot, if I may? The things I'm adding are a little twisted but I figure this is the site for them.

The girl in question would be a wealthy, spoilt girl, not the type to appreciate what she has or had as the case is now. The kidnapping itself is not all that seems. Sure it apperas to be genuine, the conditions are horrid, the food is practically non-existant for the victim, the kidnapper is fierce and can chill to the bone with a sentence of his husky voice. However the entire thing has been arranged. Our Kidnapper is indeed a hardened criminal, the victims wounds both physical and mental are all genuine, however the house that she has been taken to is rigged with hidden cameras. Who would want such a thing? Her father. He had grown tired of the girls selfish ways, not able to appreciate the priveledges she was constantly handed. He felt that she needed to be taught a lesson and having gained his wealth illegally he has no qualms about doing what he has had set up, that and he is a little...insane.

Now everything would be genuine, for instance the kidnapper wouldn't be constantly being told what to do and when to do it, this just gives us something to work toward. Your character learning to appreciate her life more. If you don't like it or have something to add please feel free.
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: o0o0o New Plots Added =)   o0o0o New Plots Added =) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 12:02 pm

Oh, Fuck I love it.

Seriously.

You're genius.

So should we start? And I'm gonna have to guess? Do you want to play the kidnapper? If so I think I should start.
Back to top Go down
Crawl
Virgin
Crawl

Male

PostSubject: Re: o0o0o New Plots Added =)   o0o0o New Plots Added =) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 12:09 pm

Woah! Wasn't expecting such a response but I'm certainly glad you like it and if you would like to start that is perfectly fine but be forewarned I do not have constant access to the internet and privacy is a must when I'm role playing, whether it's smutty or not so don't expect my replies to be as consistent as most others but I will do what I can, sincerely I will...I'm a pleaser by nature, blessing and a curse.

Oh and yes I want the kidnapper.
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: o0o0o New Plots Added =)   o0o0o New Plots Added =) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 12:25 pm

It's okay, I have some serious patience, but I hope you also have some for me as well because like you I need privacy (although I almost always have internet access, I have a very close family who likes to lurk over my shoulder. -shakes head- And honestly I don't need them worrying I'm gonna like rape my sister cause I have no interest in that. What I role play and what I would really do is too different things, but I don't think everyone can understand that. Any who.

I'll start but give me a little time to think up a have decent character I never played anyone spoiled before, or ungrateful.
Back to top Go down
Crawl
Virgin
Crawl

Male

PostSubject: Re: o0o0o New Plots Added =)   o0o0o New Plots Added =) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 12:42 pm

Well I do all my interneting down at my Uncles and people, usually family, are constantly streaming in and out of the place so it's hard to find time to lay down a good post. Also I've got plenty of patience but I am neurotic and my imagination can runway with me sometimes if you haven't replied in a week or two I will assume that something is wrong or I have done something wrong, so staying in touch would be good for my sanity.

Take your time with your character and I don't need a profile either, if you want to make one I shall do the same for you but it isn't a necessity I like to learn while I go through the story but like I said it's up to you.
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: o0o0o New Plots Added =)   o0o0o New Plots Added =) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 9:50 am

Alrighty new plots.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female
Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: o0o0o New Plots Added =)   o0o0o New Plots Added =) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 9:58 am

You're not kidding. I'll check them out soon~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female
Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: o0o0o New Plots Added =)   o0o0o New Plots Added =) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:16 am

I like the last plot you posted. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: o0o0o New Plots Added =)   o0o0o New Plots Added =) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 4:26 pm

NEW PLOTS ADDED!
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female
Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: o0o0o New Plots Added =)   o0o0o New Plots Added =) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 4:28 pm

You got Brawk from Pokemon in yo' thread.

Surprised
Back to top Go down
Kiss of Allure
Sex Pot
Kiss of Allure

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: o0o0o New Plots Added =)   o0o0o New Plots Added =) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 7:58 pm

-Looks over plots-
Hmmm.....

-Pm's-
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/weatheredkeys/
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: o0o0o New Plots Added =)   o0o0o New Plots Added =) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 5:19 pm

More plots
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: o0o0o New Plots Added =)   o0o0o New Plots Added =) Empty

Back to top Go down

o0o0o New Plots Added =)
Page 1 of 1