Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Family Values (Thor and Your kisses infect me)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Your kisses infect me
Shrimp
Your kisses infect me

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Family Values (Thor and Your kisses infect me) Empty
PostSubject: Family Values (Thor and Your kisses infect me)   Family Values (Thor and Your kisses infect me) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 1:42 pm

A lone figure walked home alone, his backpack hanging delicately off his shoulder. The cool wind nipped at his exposed face and his blue eyes shut tightly before he looked away frowning. Damn it was too cold out for him to be walking home but he knew his father wouldn't ever bother picking him up or anything. After everything that happened after his mothers death he realized his father was slowly going down hill and he did feel a bit bad about the other. He pitted his father yes, he felt horrible that his mother was dead. That his father was hurting but there was nothing he could personally do for his father, even his own life was affected by this. He was tired, worn out from taking on the chores his mother had done. Cleaning, cooking, keeping the house looking nice and not like a dump. Drawing closer to the home he started to feel a sense of dread, placing a hand over his stomach he walked up to the house and unlocked the door before he walked in. "D-Daddy?" He called out gently. Even though Zillah was the tender age of sixteen he did still call his dad; daddy. It was childish but that had always been what he had called him so why should he change it? He quickly went to the basement and set his bag down before he removed the hoodie that covered his body. A nice tight button up shirt covering his barely muscular front. A pair of tight blue jeans adorned his legs, though he was tired of his school clothes so he stripped and got into his pajamas.

Once his flannel bottoms were on he walked upstairs and looked around for his father, the house was a bit cold so maybe the guy was gone. Shivering he rubbed his bare arms and wished he had tossed a shirt on as he went to turn the heat up. Walking into the kitchen he started to look through a few things. His black hair was spiky and short. His skin was a beautiful white creamy kind of a color. Sighing gently he bent over to get in the fridge and try and grab the back of steaks in the back so that he could make that for his father so that the other male wouldn't complain about what they were eating. Shivering he pushed a few things aside before he finally pulled himself out of the fridge and stretched managing to get the steaks out of the fridge. He slapped them down on the counter and grabbed himself a coke, cracking open the top and taking a long sip. Walking out of the kitchen his blue eyes glanced around before he smiled, maybe he was alone and he wouldn't have to get beaten tonight. His father seemed to be gone, walking down the hall he opened the garage door and looked in. Hm the car was still there so maybe he was wrong.
Back to top Go down

Family Values (Thor and Your kisses infect me)
Page 1 of 1