Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) Empty
PostSubject: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:32 pm

The lab had been silent for almost thirty years now. Once it had been the pinnacle of science, particularly in genetics. However, it had been found that gene splicing had been successfully done, and the government, not wanting such abominations walking the earth, had infiltrated it and destroyed much of it. The survivors, oddly enough, were the experiments. They'd been locked in stasis for that long time, and it was odd that one of them suddenly shut off.

She woke with a bit of a start. What...? Where am I? she thought to herself. She tapped against the glass. There was a flicker of power, and it opened a bit. Pushing it further open, she found herself in a darkened room. It was odd. She remembered little about anything here. Looking around, she saw a table... with another person on it. She approached slowly, watching a flickering EKG as it measured his - most certainly his, as he was quite endowed - heart rhythm. It seemed that power hadn't been completely removed.

Slowly, a hand reached forwards as the cow girl nudged him. No response. She then went to the EKG, flicking on a light as she did and illuminating the area faintly, and slowly removed the probes from him, and then gently shook him. "Are you alive...?" She asked softly, her voice gentle.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male
Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:36 pm

Lazarus arose from the table, groaning softly as the cow woman nudged him. He looked at his hands and his body, groaning softly. Everything was spinning. He took the wires from the EKG and ripped them off his body. He spun about slowly and looked at the cow girl. "Woah, where are we? I thought the lab was destroyed some time ago?" He said groaning again, his stomach rumbled loudly.

This man with the great endowment and big balls to accompany it was known as Project Lazarus. He looked at the cow, his vision blurry. He then fell backwards, hitting the table. He was weak from starvation.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:40 pm

Lab? Oh, right! A lab! for what, though, she forgot. She shrugged. "We're... um... here?" She said, confused. She leaned forwards and cushioned his falling back with her arm, the soft, short fur brushing his back. "Here, relax..." She said, gently laying him down. She'd heard his stomach grumble, and perhaps it was instinct for her, but she knew she needed to feed him. Slowly, she moved so she was next to him, and lifted him gently to one of her breasts, heavy with her milk. "Here, have some milk... you must be starving..." She said softly. Her nipples peaked through the fur on her chest, and one gently brushed his lips as she implored him to have some.

"Apparently it wasn't all destroyed... we're still here..." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:46 pm

Lazarus meekily latched his lips around her nipple and began sucking slowly at first, keeping his arms down. His mouth filled with her delicious milk, and he began to eagerly gulp it all down, sucking more and more into his mouth. he could feel some of his energy restoring, he had enough to reach up and grab her back and pull her closer to him so he could suckle harder on her nipple, gulping down as much milk as he could manage
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:52 pm

She let out soft noises of pleasure as he began to suckle milk from her breast. She leaned her head down and gently nuzzled his head, and smiled. "Take all you need, there's plenty more for you..." She said, enjoying the feeling. She was getting a little hot from the attention, but managed to keep it from overwhelming her. Slowly, her arms wrapped around him, and she settled a bit, allowing him to take from her all he needed. Oddly, she seemed to never run low on milk, as her breasts stayed heavy, despite his hunger.

"Sweetie, when you're done... do you have a name?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:58 pm

He was full, so he pushed her nipple out of his mouth and leaned back, his arms squeezing her breasts now. "Yes I have a name, it is Lazarus. What about you hun?" He smiled into her face before kissing her lips passionately, the taste of her milk thick on his lips. He leaned back again, "If you want to help some more, I have another problem." He pointed towards his cock, it seemed to be at least fifteen inches long and five inches thick. "I haven't had a chance to bust my nuts in ages!"
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 2:04 pm

She shook her head. "I... don't remember my name..." She said. "I don't remember a lot..." She added. Slowly, her eyes were drawn to his cock. "And as for that problem... I'd love to help..." She commented. Slowly, she moved so she was straddling him. "I'd love to help you 'bust a nut' as you said." She said, moving up, dragging her now soaking cunt over his shaft until the tip rested on her lips. "Feel free to switch positions, stud." She said, smiling and impaling herself on him with a loud moan. He was huge! She couldn't quite fit all of him... yet. She gasped, and placed a hand on her belly. She could almost feel him inside her. She leaned forwards, her heavy tits swinging in front of him as she ground her hips down, loving the feel of him in her.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 2:15 pm

Lazarus could only grunt loudly as he felt her cunt take him in with some ease and some trouble. He reached up and grabbed her tits and twisted her nipples hard before he began standing, with her impaled on his cock. They hadn't finished working on him, but they had given him great strength and stamina. He let go of her nipples, letting her fall backwards, his hands spreading her legs as he slammed into her body as hard as he could, "Take it you cow whore!" he grunted again, slamming in harder and deeper, his balls hitting her ass
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 2:21 pm

She groaned in pleasure, milk coming from her nipples as he twisted them. She did her best to help him switch positions, and as he set her onto her back, she smiled. Her legs wrapped around him a bit as he began to slam into her. She didn't mind being called a whore. At this point, she needed his cock badly enough. Her hips bucked against his as her pussy stretched around his cock, and soon enough, he was able to slam all the way down into her, his head barely hitting her cervix. She groaned and bucked more, back arching in pleasure. The feeling was amazing! With each thrust, her tits bounced a bit, and her hands grasped at the table's sides as she endured the immense pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 2:24 pm

"That is what your name is," Lazarus grunted hard as he kept slamming into her, he could feel her cunt loosening as it became easier for him to slam into her sweet body, "You are Whore from now on." He said as he grabbed her nipples and twisted them as hard as he could possibly manage, slamming into her body harder and harder and harder still. "What a fucking whore you are!" He could feel his cum building up inside of him already, he closed his eyes and kept slamming, getting harder with each thrust.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 2:29 pm

Normally she'd probably have resisted, but as it was, she was too far into the feelings of lust and pleasure to care. She bucked her hips up to him, and as her nipples were twisted harder, she milked even more, the sweet fluids running down along her breasts and his hands. She was already getting close, and so naturally it didn't take more than a few of his harder thrusts to make her cum hard, her juices lubricating the monster inside her and her walls tightening around him. She continued to buck, almost violently, against his thrusts, letting out gasps and moans of pleasure even as she came on him.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 2:34 pm

Lazarus kept grunting as he slammed harder and harder into Whore's cunt. He could feel his balls tightening as he began to unleash a torrent of cum, filling her cunt up quickly. her waist even bulged some from the sheer amount of cum he shot up into her body. He pulled out and let her fall to the ground before walking over to her head, grabbing her hair, pulling up on it and placing his cock at her mouth. "Suck it Whore!" He said, grinning softly, not aware that another creature had awoken.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 2:43 pm

Whore groaned loud as she felt Lazarus's cock swell a bit in her, and then filling her with gushes of his cum. She'd never been so full in her life! Her stomach was even bulging out with the amount of cum deposited in her soaking pussy. As he pulled back, some of his cum leaked out, but it was apparent that a lot of what had been stuck in her womb was there to stay, despite the amount there was. She took a few moments to breathe before he was up by her head, placing his cock at her mouth. She nodded, and leaned forwards, sucking on him gently, slowly moving forwards.

In another area, the second creature awoke. As she exited her stasis chamber, the room filled with a faint buzz, then it was silent. She sniffed the air, and followed the strong scent. However, she didn't enter the room. She was taking another route.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 2:47 pm

Lazarus groaned softly as he felt her head engulf his cock slowly, but he was impatient so he grabbed her head and slammed her down, forcing her to take all of his thick cock into her muzzle. He grunted hard as he began thrusting into her face, controlling the pace now. "Mmm, I can't wait for you to carry my children whore. You see, my cum is super potent. It has a 100% pregnancy rate." He smirked softly as he kept fucking her sweet mouth. "What ever is capable of carrying children and shares some genome strands with me, will get pregnant."
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 2:54 pm

She was surprised to suddenly have his whole cock rammed down her throat, but she didn't resists a bit. She couldn't breathe around the monster, and her throat was bulging slightly, but she calmed, and relaxed, her tongue running over his shaft as he began to fuck her mouth. That was nice, because when he pulled back, she could take a gasp of air. She didn't mind him pleasuring himself with her, because, well, she needed the attention. She wouldn't mind bearing his childrem, though. More company was good.

It would be unnoticed to them, but slowly, a ventilation plate on the ceiling was removed, and something floated down behind Lazarus. Whore's eyes widened in surprise just as some arms wrapped around him from behind, breasts pressing up against his back. "Mmm, well, hello there handsome." Came an almost seductive voice, accompanied by a soft buzz.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 3:01 pm

Lazarus was busy grunting hard, so he didn't hear her sneak in behind him. He pushed Whore's head all the way onto his cock again and held her there, choking her some what. He smirked as he felt breasts push into his back, so he looked at the face. "Oh, hello sexy. I hope you don't mind, I'm just using Whore at the moment. I am Lazarus, and you are?" He smirked softly as he pulled Whore back with him, keeping her gagging on his cock, so he could see more of the bee. "Asides from being very sexy." He said smirking softly.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 3:07 pm

Whore struggled a little bit as he forced her all the way onto his cock and held her there. She heard him address the other creature and began to try pulling back a little, trying to get air. She kept moving a bit, though she was slowing from lack of air.

The bee simply smiled at him. "Mmm, I don't mind... though I might want a bit of you for myself..." She said, smiling and giving a wink. "As for who... I have no name." She said. She nipped Lazarus's neck gently, aiming to tease a little. Her stinger twitched a bit as her wings buzzed a little. The stinger was enormous, probably more than enough to cause some damage if someone was stung with it.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 3:11 pm

Lazarus smirked softly as he let go of Whore's head, "I'm glad you don't mind," He said grabbing her tits and pulling her down to Whore's level. "And as for a name, how about Valerie?" Lazarus smirked softly again. "Girls, I want one of you sucking my balls, and the other on my cock. I don't care with." He said again as he started petting their heads softly. "I'm going to have some fun tonight, oh and Whore, you get to be bossed around by everyone else, no matter what. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 3:17 pm

Whore was relieved to finally be able to breathe as she pulled back a little, sucking on him gently. She looked up at the newly named Valerie, wondering if she'd take the punishment he seemed so eager to put on her, despite the fact that she had probably kept him from dying.

Valerie smiled. "I love the name." She said, giving in to his pulling. She looked up at Whore. "She seems to be doing decently with your cock... so..." She slowly leaned forwards and licked and suckled his balls, slowly covering them in her saliva, which had a sweet scent to it. She looked at Whore. A bit of a pity that she was now the lowest on the totem pole, but that seemed to be how it worked. Valerie smiled and raised a hand, caressing one of Whore's tits, occasionally pinching a nipple to feel the sweet liquids on her hands. She wanted to attach to one of those beautiful breasts and suckle forever, but she was busy. Perhaps later.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 3:20 pm

"Don't make no mistake Whore, you saved my life." He said smirking softly, "And I may change my mind later on, but for now you are at the bottom." Lazarus laughed softly as he shoved her head back onto his cock, moaning loudly when Valerie attached her mouth to one of his large testicles, sucking on it happily. "Mmm, thats my good girl." he said laughing happily as he petted both their heads. "Who gets my cock again next?"
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 3:24 pm

Whore looked up at him, and nodded slightly, taking in his whole cock again, not needing his push to be all the way down on him, her tongue licking it like candy. She was aiming to keep him in her throat as long as she could to please him before she got air. Hopefully he wouldn't choke her again.

Valerie simply smiled. "mmm, I'd love to have it..." She said, sucking on his balls again. "I'm... in need." She said, winking up at him again, then licking his balls, and sucking then gently.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 3:28 pm

"Mmmm, how much need are you in?" He said groaning softly as he felt Whore push herself down onto his cock some more. He groaned happily and loudly as he pulled away from both of them. He grabbed onto Valerie's nipples and yanked her up before he started sucking on her left nipple, moaning around it. He left whore alone at the moment, to do what she pleased or what Valerie would order her to do
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 3:34 pm

Valerie moved up with him, smiling. She nuzzled his neck, and wrapped one leg about his waist, grinding a soaking wet pussy over his leg and groin. "Mmm... feel for yourself..." She cooed softly, moaning as he sucked on her nipple. Instead of milk coming out, though, thick, sweet honey came from her. "How do you want me?" She asked. "I'll do anything for that to fill me up..." She said.

Whore took a few moments to calm down, looking up at Valerie and Lazarus. Either Valerie didn't know what to make Whore do at the moment, or she was too preoccupied with getting his cock in her, but Whore appreciated the momentary respite.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 5:33 pm

"Mmmmm," Lazarus gurgled happily as he eagerly drank down Valerie's sweet honey. He pushed the nipple out of his mouth. "Whore, get up here and try this honey. It's almost as good as your milk." He said before attaching himself back onto her nipple, sucking it eagerly again as his fingers went down to explore the bee's sweet cunt, slowly pushing a finger between her folds, finding her tight even for the one finger. It is going to be fun fucking her.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 5:39 pm

Whore was surprised that he addressed her, but she nodded,and stood, a little shakily, some more of his cum dribbling from her freshly raided cunt. She moved to Valerie, looking up. The bee nodded, and Whore leaned forwards, suckling a little at her breast, getting some of the sweet, thick honey. "mmm... it's tasty..." She commented, genuinely loving the taste.

Valerie smiled, letting out a quiet moan as she felt a finger penetrate her folds. She looked down at Whore, and gently moved her up, kissing her gently before suckling on the cow's tit, getting some sweet, delicious milk, letting out moans of pleasure as she did. She loved it. Slowly, she pulled away. "Mmm, Lazarus... want to try to fit it in?" She asked, smiling and siting back on the table, opening her legs to him. It was interesting, because her pussy juices were also sweet Her arousal filled the air with the scent of honey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next