Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Harem (Thor)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-08-15

The Harem (Thor) Empty
PostSubject: The Harem (Thor)   The Harem (Thor) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:18 pm

CURRENT POKEGIRLS ON-HAND:
Catgirl

STORED POKEGIRLS:

FUTURE POKEGIRLS (Cannot use):
Catgirl (to be evolved to Tigress or Cheetit)
Boobisaur
Nymph
Tyamazon
Littletit
Squiretit
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

The Harem (Thor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harem (Thor)   The Harem (Thor) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:30 pm

She still wasn't quite sure what had happened. She'd been sound asleep, and now she found herself inside... something. Phrases kept going through her mind, ordering her to repeat them. She paused, wondering why she was supposed to repeat it.

She got a bit of a reason to repeat it as a rather painful shock hit her body, causing her to grimace. However, she still didn't want to say it. As it was, more of the shocks hit her, confusing her and causing her to be extremely uncomfortable. The catgirl was so terribly confused, scared, and now she was in almost constant pain from the unrelenting "reinforcement" that the ball was giving her. Of course, she hadn't realized that she'd been captured while she slept.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male
Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2008-08-14

The Harem (Thor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harem (Thor)   The Harem (Thor) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:21 am

The reinforcement continued until the Ball dinged, upon the ding her master throw the ball down and released her. His name was John and he was a tall man with broad shoulders and black hair. He wore a black shirt with long sleeves and torn jeans. There were five more pokeballs on his belt, all of them empty at the moment. The one that she was in flew back to his hand and he placed it on his belt. "Congratulations," John said to the cat girl, "You are my first poke girl." He laughed softly, "I suppose it's time for your first taming session?
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

The Harem (Thor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harem (Thor)   The Harem (Thor) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:08 pm

It was apparent when she came out that the ball had not treated the Catgirl well. She was curled up, shivering in pain. At least it had stopped now... but still, the very thought was even painful. She didn't respond to his question. Her ears laid back, and her eyes were shut tightly, her fur was also risen. She didn't, under any circumstance, want to go back there, wherever it was.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

The Harem (Thor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harem (Thor)   The Harem (Thor) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:13 pm

John looked at the cat girl and shook his head, smirking softly. "Alright, you won't have to go back in if you always do as I say." He walked over to her body and leaned down, his hands rubbing her ass. "Now, it's time for your first taming session and we are going to start with you sucking my cock." He said, a hand going and unzipping his jeans, pulling out his nice hard cock. "If you do a good job, I promise I won't put you back in the pokeball unless I have to." He smiled at her again, "I can be a nice master, or I can be a harsh master, it's your choice"
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

The Harem (Thor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harem (Thor)   The Harem (Thor) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:23 pm

His touch, though foreign to her, was comforting, and she calmed a bit. She took a deep breath. "A-allright..." She said. She hoped he'd keep that promise. Slowly, she got up to her knees, looking up at him, then at his cock. She leaned forwards, instinct kicking in as she began to suckle him. A paw came up and rubbed his balls as she moved further down onto him, her rough cat tongue sliding over every inch of him it could get to.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

The Harem (Thor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harem (Thor)   The Harem (Thor) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:25 pm

"Oh God yes!" John was a virgin and so he knew he wouldn't last that long especially with the fact taht the cat girl was rubbing his balls, swirling and bobbing his cock and she had a rough tongue that felt wondrous on his thick meat. "Oh god," he groaned again as he started thrusting into her very sweet mouth, his balls nestling at her chin with each of his thrusts into her mouth. "Start making your cunt ready for my cock," he commanded her as she sucked him.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

The Harem (Thor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harem (Thor)   The Harem (Thor) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:30 pm

She kept going, his groans only egging her on. Her free hand moved down, and she began to lightly finger herself, making herself nice and soaked for him as she continued to suckle him. She moved forwards, taking his whole cock into her mouth and throat for a few seconds to being him even more pleasure. Her tail swished absently as she sucked off her tamer. She was enjoying, this, somewhat, as she hadn't gotten a good taming in quite a while... well, except for that feral catgirl that one time... but she'd never been tames at the hands of a human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Harem (Thor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harem (Thor)   The Harem (Thor) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Harem (Thor)
Page 1 of 1