Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Unumei
Sex Pot
Unumei

Female
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-15

I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) Empty
PostSubject: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 9:21 pm

Mischa glanced up as her brother came in, a smile spready on her face. As he reached forward whipping the towel off of her she started to yell. The little bastard did shit like this all the time. And God was it annoying. But, he'd never hit her before. Her words were quickly cut off as she was thrown hard on the linolium, her cheek throbbing in pain. She reached up grabbing onto it as her eyes watered. She was a big girl, so she fell hard onto the floor. but, her size actually made the fall hurt less. Trying to cover herself up she galred with angry eyes at him. About to lecture him about hitting his sister. But, once again she was cut off. Her face turned blank and she tilted her head slighly, eyes softening into confusion.

"W..what did you just say?!", she asked in complete disbelief. She had to have heard him wrong. He wouldn't say such a thing. Much less mean it. She felt a tear roll down her cheek, but ignored it. Her face didn't even hurt anymore. She was too shocked by what had just come out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/emno
Thor
Thunder God

Male
Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 9:58 pm

"You heard me Mischa," Joe said while smirking softly, his other hand unzipping his jeans and pulling seven inches of two inch-thick cock meat. "You see Mischa, I've always thought you were quite hot, even with you being a fucking fat ass and I have decided that I'm going to take you." He smirked softly, pulling up hard on his sister's lovely hair, making her mouth gape open. He took the chance and quickly thrusted his hard meat into her sweet mouth, grunting hard. "Dear god, your mouth is better then I thought it would be. You better do a good job of sucking sister, and I might not take you hard like I planned."
Back to top Go down
Unumei
Sex Pot
Unumei

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:03 pm

Mischa's eyes opened wide as he spoke. She tried to wrench out of his grip, but he was strong. A lot stronger than she was expecting. At the hard jerk on her hair she gasped, opening her mouth wide. She coughed hard as the head of his cock hit her throat. She almost bit down, but realized that would be just as bad for her as it'd be for him. Yelling muffled curses at him, she pushed hard on his abs. The pain from her hait being pulled was immense, but she wasn't about to let her brother do this. Her eyes tears up again as she continued to spew muffled orders for him to stop.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:12 pm

Joe grunted softly as he thrust into his sister's mouth, groaning loudly. She pushed on his abs, but that only made him thrust harder. When she spewed orders at him, it made her throat vibrate his cock. "Oh yes Sister, thats it. Don't stop talking, you are vibrating my cock!" He grunted loudly as he kept thrusting into her mouth, his balls hitting her chin, her nose becoming nestled in his pubic hair. He brought her head all the way down, he was using her hair to move her up and down on his man hood, and held her tight to his pelvis.
Back to top Go down
Unumei
Sex Pot
Unumei

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:17 pm

Mischa was finding it harder to breath. She'd stopped pushing away, but he was holding her into him tighter. She continueously coughed and gagged as he went too far in. She felt him slamming into the back of her throat, bruising it more and more. Tears fell down her face, mixing with the drool that seemed to be slipping down her chin. She tried swallowing, but only found herself swallowing him. She heard him ask her to continue talking and instead stopped. Her head was throbbing in pain now, the jerking motions causing waves of pain shoot through her head. a migrane was slowly starting to develop. Squeezing her eyes shut tight she started begging him to stop instead of ordering.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:20 pm

Joe finally pulled out of her mouth, a quiet plop was made and a string of drool attached his head to her lips. "You see what I mean dear sister? You have no choice in this matter, you know it and I know it." He let go of her hair and sat down at the kitchen table. "So why don't you just make it easy on your self, come over here and suck on my cock at your own pace. If I see you start heading out, I will tackle you and then fuck you till you pass out and then have the dogs fuck you." He smirked softly.
Back to top Go down
Unumei
Sex Pot
Unumei

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:27 pm

Mischa took a moment to catch her breath. She sat forward on her knees covering her chest. With a hard swallow she glanced up at him. Her lip twitched lightly in the shape of a snarl. She never knew he could do this. He wasn't capable of this. He was a good guy. A pervert but...not this much of one. Looking back to the floor she listened as he spoke, gritting her teeth the entire time. He could easily catch her. She was a strong girl, but he was stronger, taller, and faster. And she had no clothes on. Biting her bottom lip she crawled over to him, placing her hands on his knees. Maybe she could talk him out of this.

"Joe...I'm your sister. you don't do this kind of stuff with your sister. Hell, I never knew you even liked fat girls... This is wrong in so many ways and you know it. We can talk to mom and dad tonight. We can find out what's wrong with you...", she spoke in a stern voice. The last sentence she said in the kindest most sincere way she could. She still cared about her brother, but if this was who he really was...
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:41 pm

"Really... you can get me help sister?" Joe's lip quivered softly like he was about to cry, but then he started laughing. He reached down and grabbed his sister's hair, pulling hard on it until she between his knees. "I don't want any help sister, I just want your mouth on my fucking cock!" He said loudly at her, pulling her hair again and pushing his cock between her soft lips. He held her head down on his cock, blocking her air way. "You see sister, I like the way I am now. I have the power, and you are my fat little bitch." He smirked softly, his grip on the back of her head loosening. "I'm going to let go now, and if my cock leaves your mouth before I tell you you are done, then I am going to beat you."
Back to top Go down
Unumei
Sex Pot
Unumei

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:46 pm

Mischa's face started to brighten as his lip quivered. There was that soft voice she was used to. The laughing wiped the smile off of her face. She started to back up, but he grabbed her too soon. She cried out, wincing in pain. Before she could protest she found her face deep in his lap again. She couldn't cough now if she needed to. She grasped his thighs, pushing hard, but getting no slack. With his final comment he released the pressure on her head and she backed enough to breath through her nose. She breathed hard, very breathless. Once she could think again she considered leaving. But the same thoughts flashed through her head. He's faster, taller, and stronger. With that final thought she bobbed her head slowly at first. Sucking very gently. She pushed the back of her tongue hard against his cock, rubbing as she went. Sobbing lightly tears flowed down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:50 pm

"There's a smart choice for you Misha," Joe grunted softly as he played with her hair while she bobbed up and down on his cock. "I bet this is your first blow job, I really hope it is Misha because then this all the more sick and twisted. A sister being forced to give her first blow job to her younger brother." He grunted softly again as he felt the back of her tongue, "Oh god yes, that's a good job Misha." He smirked softly, rubbing her beautiful head as she serviced his cock. "And keep crying, I like that but while you are doing this, I want you to look me in the eyes the entire time." He smirked once more at her, waiting for her to lock eyes with him.
Back to top Go down
Unumei
Sex Pot
Unumei

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:55 pm

Mischa felt herself trembling as she raised her light blue eyes to look into his. She watched the his blurry figure come closer and go further away as she continued to bob her head. A jerking started as she bagan a choking sobbing. She felt so ashamed. She had her brother's cock in her mouth and was willingly sucking it. Why weren't her parents home?! Why weren't they rescueing her from him?! She tried to continue at the same speed. She tried to keep working with her tongue and keep sucking. But, the sobbing made it difficult.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:04 pm

Joe grunted softly and happily as Mischa was bobbing up and down on his length, and then sighed as she started sobbing. "Mischa, you better get it together and stop fucking crying because if you think a blowjob is the worse thing you are going to be doing today, you are way off." He smirked softly as he looked into her eyes. "Now reach up, wipe your tears away and get back to sucking. After all, the sooner you make me cum, the sooner I'm out of your mouth and recovering." He smirked softly as he rubbed her head gently, almost comforting in a mocking way.
Back to top Go down
Unumei
Sex Pot
Unumei

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:09 pm

Mischa nodded slightly, not removing his cock from her mouth. Reaching up she wiped the tears from her face and took a brief moment to calm herself. Once she had stopped sobbing she continued with a stronger drive. She went faster, sucked harder, and licked more. She even loosened her throat enough to let it glide down it a few times, before gagging. She wouldn't admit it, but she was having a little fun. She even reached her hands up, rubbing his thighs softly.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:24 pm

"Mmmm, dear god Mischa, you have a fucking great mouth." Joe moaned happily, thrusting his hips up into her mouth whenever she would bob her head down onto his cock. "Oh god, I don't think I can last that much longer Mischa!" Joe grunted hard again, playing with her hair some as he felt her hands rubbing his thighs. "Hey! Keep you eyes locked with mine Mischa!" He laughed hard once more before grunting loudly, "Oh fuuuuuck!!" He thrusted his hips up hard again, while pushing her head down to meet his thrust.
Back to top Go down
Unumei
Sex Pot
Unumei

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:29 pm

Mischa snapped her eyes back up to his. The tears had stopped and she could now stare at him through a clear vision. She found herself gazing into his eyes instead of glaring. She wasn't sure if she pitied him, or hated him. She felt so wrong right now. Especially now that she seemed to be having fun. As long as she ignored the fact it was her brother inside her throat. Noticing him thrusting up, she squeezed her eyes shut tight, her brow furrowing slightly as he jammed hard into her throat. She took a deep breath just before he shoved her head hard into him.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:40 pm

Joe grunted again, harder still. He let go of her head, he could feel his balls contracting and squeezing, getting ready to cum. "Alright sister slut of mine, lean back, open your mouth nice and wide and keep your eyes fucking open the entire time!" He grunted hard as he commanded her, pushing her back, but keeping a hand in her hair. His other hand began working up and down his thick, saliva-coated cock. He grunted again, groaning loudly before his balls started tightening again and the seed started racing. "Oh fuck yes!" He grunted loudly as he came, shooting strings over his sister's face. The first one hit her in her open eye, the rest landed in her tits, on her lips, in her hair and in her mouth. "Swallow whats in your mouth, and keep the rest where it is."
Back to top Go down
Unumei
Sex Pot
Unumei

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:45 pm

Mischa tried to fight back as he held her still and came on her. She winced as it fell in her eye, a sharp burning sensation resonating from it. She tried hard to keep her eye open, but it clamped shut on it's own, only succeeding in trapping the liquid in her eye. At his order she lowered her head enough to swallow. It had a bitter and sour taste to it. She grimaced lightly. Once he had finished she stared at him through her one open eyes.

"P...please, Joe...just stop this...you got what you wanted...", she whimpered slightly, tears coming to her eyes, trying to wash his seed from them.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:47 pm

Joe pulled her back to his cock again, "Oh, I haven't gotten everything I wanted today." He laughed softly as he forced his cock into her mouth again. "Start sucking again my sister slut." He smirked softly as he leaned down over her, trapping her head with his chest. His arms went around her and his hands grasped her tits and began squeezing them and kneading them. "I said suck you worthless whore!"
Back to top Go down
Unumei
Sex Pot
Unumei

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:50 pm

Mischa cried out softly as he pulled her back into him roughly. No, he had finished. Why was he doing this again?! The bitter taste from earlier filled her entire mouth now. She grimaced slightly, trying to ignore the horrible flavor. She heard his command and jumped at his angry voice. Sucking gently she flicked her tongue around his cock, massageing it roughly. Her face flushed a soft pink as she felt his hands rubbing her chest. Dammit, it was feeling good. It wasn't supposed to feel good.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:56 pm

His fingers twisted her nipples hard as he thrusted up into her sweet mouth, "Oh fuck sister! This feels great. You have no idea how good a mouth feels on a cock." He laughed softly before groaning again, twisting her nipples once more. He could feel himself hardening in her mouth again, perfect. He smirked softly, and pulled her head up and pushed her body away. "Now, my dear sister the real fun begins. I will let you choose which hole I take next, your cunt or your ass hole." He smirked softly as he walked over to her body, his hard cock swaying with his body.
Back to top Go down
Unumei
Sex Pot
Unumei

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:00 am

Mischa's eyes widened as he gripped onto her nipples. Her face felt hot and she squinted her eyes gently. A soft twinge seemed to shoot through her with evey tweak he did. Feeling him grow in her mouth she cursed at herself. If she'd refused he wouldn't have gotten hard again. She ahd a feeling what was coming next. He pushed her hard to the ground and she scurried back shaking her head. She couldn't lose her virginity to her brother! It just wasn't right.

"Please, Joe! You can have your pick out of any of the girls in our school. Why me?", she cried softly as she felt tears fall down her face again.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:04 am

Joe put a foot down on her stomach and pushed down hard, "Why not anyone else? Because nobody else is my fat ass whore of a sister." He smirked softly, pushing down again. "Now, don't make me choose for you sister, do you want to take it in the ass or in the cunt first?" He smirked softly as he leaned down and grabbed her nipples. He took his foot off of her and yanked her up to her feet, before placing her over the table, her tits squished against the wood. He spread her legs out for her, "Well sister?"
Back to top Go down
Unumei
Sex Pot
Unumei

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:12 am

Mischa let out a soft groan as he slammed his foot hard into her stomach. She had the wind knocked out of her and barely even heard what her brother was saying. When he finally released her she made a slight attempt to fight back but was easily overpowered as he pushed her hard against the table. Luckily her face was stopped by her breasts flattening against the table. If they weren't so big she would have ended up with a broken nose. Hearing him forcing her to answer she knew she had to choose. If she could tire him out before he got to her ass she could avoid that pain.

"My...c...cunt....", she murmured shamefully. She couldn't believe she'd just told her brother to fuck her in the cunt. It just wasn't right. It wasn't fair.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:26 am

"Alright then, cunt it is you fat ass." Joe laughed softly as he rubbed Mischa's flabby ass before spanking it hard. It giggled wildly after he smacked it, and then he placed his cock at her hole. "You ready for this sister? One three. One... Two...." On two, Joe slammed as hard as he could into his sister's body, tearing through her hymen and forcing her lips apart upon his entrance. "Fuck yes! Your cunt is sooo much better then your mouth sister!" he grunted hard again as he slammed into her harder, with each hard thrust he pushed her clit against the table.
Back to top Go down
Unumei
Sex Pot
Unumei

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:41 am

Mischa felt tears at her eyes again as he started spanking her. As if she didn't feel dirty enough. She heard his count down, wincing as he pressed harder against her hole. At three she jumped as he slammed hard into her. She let out a loud yelp and tears fell out of her eyes onto her breasts. She scratched her nails against the wood and curled her fingers into a fist. She grit her teeth hard as a searing pain rushed through her body. It grew more and more painful with every thrust as she cried out for him to stop. Suddenly the pain was overwhelmed by a jolt of pleasure. Everytime her clit rubbed against the hard table she felt another jolt of pleasure rocked through her body. She tried desperately to ignore it but a soft moan escaped her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next