Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female
Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!] Empty
PostSubject: Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!]   Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!] EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:22 pm

Yep. I'm making a post :3 And in an RPing mood. Thanatos also has a craving for Toddlerkun. Thing its sick? I don't care. I will also be resigning myself to the role of sub. And because I'm utterly lazy, character info, gallery links, and series I do would be located - Profile

Okay. if you can get at least ONE post to me in like.. a freaking week, don't even bother. I've probably got ten threads that have gone three days without so much as a look, and when I message the other person, I'm ignored. I'm sick of typing up openings for NO FUCKING reason. So, if you're lazy, don't bother.

Also note, I'm frequent to writer's block. So if I don't respond for a while, I haven't quite. So please don't send me ten messages a day that just say "hey".

Shota - For a Shota roleplay, it could be Boy x Boy, or Man x Boy, or, more than just two characters. I do not care for Straight Shota, really. And for shota, I'd prefer to play a boy. Ages? Anything from four to sixteen is generally preferred.

Loli - Loli is the polar opposite of Shota, really. Basically, it's either girl x girl, girl x woman, or girl x boy. At least for me. In this, I will ONLY be a girl, anything from three to sixteen is ideal. I am inexperienced with Yuri, however, so please bear this in mind.

Cravings - Cravings: Digital Devil Saga, Knights, Stable/Peasant Boy or Girl, Chatroom/Webcam Relationship, Prison/Juvenile Detention Center, Abduction/Picked up from School (Or something) (Really want!), Orphanage, Feral boy, Hostel-esque (the movie) based roleplay (Again, really want.), Cannibalism, Incest, Beastiality, Fairies, Fairy-Tale-based, South Park, YOUR SUGGESTIONS

ODD Craving: I want to do an rp where I play a young boy/man, who is either missing some/all limbs, is blind, deaf, or, well, that sot of thing. It can fit in with anything else, really.

I play both male and female. Although only looking to play sub or switch. No domming.

Games
Final Fantasy XII
Persona Three (Super Want!)
Silent Hill
Final Fantasy Tactics
Finally Fantasy 7, 8, 10, 12
Resident Evil
Rule of Rose (But pretty much boys, obviously.)
Digital Devil Saga (Yum.)
Kingdom Hearts

Animes and Shows
Elfen Lied
South Park

Movies
Hostel

((Probably some more, just ask.))

Originals

Medical Based:

Mental Patient x Doctor
Patient x Doctor
Experiment x Scientist
Experiment x Experiment

“War” Based:

World War 2
Concentration Camp

Social-Based:

Student x Teacher
Student x Principal
Teacher x Principal
Student x Student
Tutor x Student(s)
Homeless/Runaway Boy x Man
Counselor x Camper

Incest:
Father x Daughter
Father x Son
Brother x Sister
Brother x Brother
Uncle x Niece
Uncle x Nephew
Grandfather x Grandchild

Service:

Doll-Boy x Master
Robot/Android-boy x Master
Slave
Maid
Baby Sitter x Baby Sat
Squire x Knight
Squire x Enemy Knight
Prince x Knight

Fairy Tale:

Little Red Riding Hood
Cinderella
Alice in Wonderland
(Uhhg, prolly more, need to think.)

Uncatagorized:

Fantasy
Vampire
Animal Boys (NOT Furry)
Medieval
Zombies
Aliens
CrossDressing/Raised as Girl
MPreg (Maybe)
Natives/Tribes-people
Fairy
Assassin
Gore/Hostel-Based
Webcam/Internet Relationship
Farm/Country Boy in the City
Android
Feral Boy
Your Suggestions

Aaand.. I don't feel like posting plots.

Currently looking to only RP over boards or messages. Despise AIM, atm.

Plots

(Crave)(NEW) An Unconventional Fairytale

Its hard to explain the time period, I guess. I suppose you could think of a world similar to Lord of the Rings, but a little more advanced, and with guns. Basically, there was this really old, sick king. And his brother wanted him to hurry up and die so he could take the throne. Although his plans were pretty much ruined when the king's wife, mistress, whatever, becomes pregnant. He conspires with doctors, people, etc, and as soon as the child is born, he has it cursed and dropped off into the woods, claiming that it became ill and died shortly after birth.

Child is found by some old woman who lives amongst the forest wolves, and is generally a recluse, of sorts. She cares for him for years, although at around the age of five, the curse begins to take its effect. This curse causes him to turn into a terrible, three headed monster with triangle shaped heads. And, well, no real "fur". Just a real big, muscled, and hungry body. As he has no control over this form, it begins killing things. First, animals, then, some of his own "pack", before realizing that the wolves are allies, not enemies. He eats the woman who cared for him, although as he grows bolder, he begins to kill hunters, even townsfolk.

The name "Cerberus" was become a common tale, although not all believe it true, figuring its just a story to keep children in at night. However, as more people from the town begin to disappear, a bounty is placed upon the monster's head, and when it kills and devours the friends of a well-known Bounty Hunter, often called "Red", Red begins to search for it.

Now, of course, when he runs into the forest, the kid is older. He's been unaware of his changing for years, and while he knows fairly basic English, he's for the most part, pretty feral. Unknowing of the fact that the child is both a Prince, and the monster he seeks to kill, Red enlists the child as his apprentice due to his knowledge and general "in-tune" way with nature.

Then it could go that Red eventually finds out that the kid IS the monster, but can't bring himself to harm him. So, they go in search of his Uncle, and the men who cursed him.

Jack the Ripper

I'm too lazy to write it all out, here's how it goes, basically.. Years after the original Jack the Ripper wreaked havoc upon London, it seems that a new Jack the Ripper is wreaking havoc upon the world (either a copycat, or like, the original gone immortal or some s**t). Anyways, he goes on killing prostitutes, but one prostitute leads him back to her house for payment. And when they are there, he kills her. Only when she is dead does he notice something - the small pair of frightened eyes watching him, hidden within the hall of the home. He flees the scene, unable to forget those eyes, and when he is shown on the news as a witness to his crime, he begins an unhealthy obsession with the woman he has killed's son. And, even as the youth moves in with a small foster family, he sends him frightening packages and letters. What will this all lead to?

Vampire

After a good number of years, the human population has steadily declined. This is due to the steadily growing vampire population. Soon it was so bad, that the remaining human population had to retreat underground, creating large villages below the subways they once owned, now decrepit and abandoned. The last of mankind’s technology was put into security, and thus far, no vampires have been able to find their camps.

And so, because of this, most vampires have been forced to drink artificial blood, much less appealing than actual blood. And as humans are much less common now, and more like something that appears close to never, the price for human blood has gone up high.

However, who is to say vampires are without hearts completely? In this world, half-breeds are frowned upon. Vampires breed with vampires, and, produce children. And it is rare that a human will be changed to a vampire. But, both are respectfully seen as true vampires. However, when a vampire breeds with a human, they create a "halfling". They are, in fact, Vampires who can give blood, like a human, but of a more.. odd quality. Perhaps even better. They need a small amount of blood, from time to time, and carry some strength of a vampire, and although not weak to the sun, get sun-burned rather easily.

A vampire woman happens upon an infant, who, upon seeing fangs, believes to be a vampire child. But when finding his body warm, and certain qualities missing, she realizes that he is, in fact, a halfling, and so, raises him from youth in secret, to protect him from people who possibly lust for blood, even if not from a human. Plus, Halflings ARE frowned upon.

However, the boy, finding his life to be too simple, locked up alone in the home they have, runs away to explore the world. But how will he fare as a mere halfling against possible enemies?

Vampire Two

In an age where the vampires have slaughtered and fed off of humans to the point of their near extinction, Vampire's rule the upper world. Below, in small, filthy villages made in the old subways and below, the remaining humans live, using the last of their technology to survive. And, of course, to stay hidden. Vampires above, in order to deal with the lack of blood, have gone to creating artificial bloods, which allow them to survive, although with a lack of taste.

The price of "real blood," or even a blood slave has gone up a good deal, but brings a danger of stealing or their own murder, due to it. Everybody is desperate for real blood, after all.

So, when a young male wanders up from an underground village in order to search for any forgotten anti-biotic and machinery in the rubble of a former city, now considered "hazardous," it is just his luck that he is discovered by a vampire. And thus, there are problems.

Prince x Pet

In a time long ago, there lived humans. And while other races weren't uncommon, most were similar in ways to human. Their differences came down only to things like ears and bulk. And that was how it was, for a long time. That was, until a band of Merchants and traders heading through a long-thought rather desolate mountain path, as a sort of "short cut," found themselves hearing a very.. odd noise. In the small cliffs not too far off, they heard the distinct sound of a child's crying between that of baby birds chirping. Fearing the worst, they sought to save the child they heard, thinking that he'd perhaps been picked up by a hungry larger bird while his mother was not attending. What they found amongst the birds in the nest once they climbed up, however, was very strange, indeed..

A baby boy, at first, not too different from a human child. However, upon lifting the baby, they noticed some things. His feet, were like talons, and from his back, sprouted small wings, lined only with soft, baby feathers. His features were fare and small, even compared to a human child, and a strange marking graced the child's forehead. Both concerned and mystified, they took the infant back to their kingdom, where nobody could identify what it was, or take responsibility for the child. It was decided that the boy, since he must have been born in the wild, and looks so very much like an animal, should be treated as one. A strange and exotic pet, with slightly pointed ears. So, this boy came into the hands of the royal family, a special gift for their son. And ever since, the strange bird child has lived in a secondary building, much shaped like a large dome or bird cage, with a glass ceiling, next to the King's castle. He is locked inside, an ankle shackled. And while the boy has matured to the age where his wings are large and soft, and his talon-like feet potentially harmful, he is still confined inside, a mere pet. Although absolutely devoted to the prince.

This bird is a song bird, however. With a renowned little voice. But much mystery has come to why he is so quiet and distant from anybody but the Prince, yet refuses to sing to the young royal.

A Nazi's Interest

Basically, during the German/Nazi invasion of France, a Nazi officer and his small group of men are ambushed/attacked while moving through the forests of France in order to infiltrate the country and attack, as much of Germany was doing, I believe. Anyhow, the officer is left badly injured, but escapes. he is assumed dead, and passes out in the woods.
Anyways, two young twins who live in a sort of country side little village are all alone. Their father ran a clinic prior to the war, and so, left to join the French army. They live in the cottage, and depend on the other towns people for help, at times. They never knew their mother, et cetera.
Restricted from radio by her father, the twins know little about the war. They finds the unconscious officer, and brings him home, nursing him back to health.
However, the twins are French-Jews
Once he's somewhat well, he calls to be picked up, but saves them the fate of being sent to a death camp by taking them along with him. Upon returning home with the twins, a friend who is a scientist (Think Mengele-esqe) at one of the death camps comes to visit/check up on him, and becomes quite interested in the twins.

Space Trade

(To be typed)

Monster Goes Thump

Basically, there's a family who had a very sickly child. They've been in the hospital since they were young. Gradually, this child is getting better, although the bills are building up. A Man/Woman/Futa who acts as a funder/donor to the Hospital hears of their plight, and gives them a.. proposition. Let them look after the child, teach them, and they'll take care of all the medical bills. They accept, and the recovering child lives at the person's estate. As they grow better, they does small chores to prove useful. Although one night, when they wander into the basement, they find what he can only describe as a "monster' chained to a wall. I was imagining a feral-ish sort of anthro/animal who just wants something to cuddle to.. I dunno. xDD Could be a futa, or something, too. Up to the people I do this with/who plays it?

Last edited by Thanatos on Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male
Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!]   Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!] EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:42 pm

Rawr!!!
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!]   Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!] EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 3:20 pm

While not at all necessary... bump.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male
Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!]   Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!] EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 3:21 pm

I'll start it when I get back later.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!]   Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!] EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 8:14 pm

Surprised
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!]   Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!] EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 10:17 pm

Surprised
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!]   Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!] EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 8:16 am

Surprised
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!]   Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!] EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 12:45 pm

Surprised
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!]   Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!] EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:48 pm

Surprised
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!]   Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!] EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:28 am

Surprised
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!]   Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!] EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:39 am

-will talk to you about this tomorrow or Monday- After reading yours and Renie's role play I'm really interested in trying a role play with you. -Lurve-
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!]   Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!] EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:48 am

Busy-Busy, tonight? xDD
Alright, I look forward to it. :3
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!]   Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!] EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 4:16 pm

Surprised
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!]   Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!] EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 5:57 pm

So what are you interested most in playing Love? I'm up for trying something new.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!]   Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!] EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 7:20 pm

I can't say I'm too original. You can always see if something from my cravings interests you. Although I also fancy something a bit actiony/assassin-ish. xD -fail-
Do you want Loli, or shota? oo
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!]   Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!] EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 3:33 pm

Surprised
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!]   Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!] EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 3:46 pm

'Cause now I think I have something Thanatos. We can do a loli or shota role play where the child is part... some type of beast... bear, or dog, or cat what ever, and and older brother/sister father/mother begins treating them like crap, raping them abusing them because they don't see the child as human any more and as the child becomes aware of its new strengths, it plots against it's abuser and plans to kill them. Eventually leading to the abusers death or, or... we can have the child finally over power the abuser and begin seeking it's revenge... either way I want someone dying.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!]   Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!] EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 4:05 pm

xD
How sadistic.
Sounds fun.
Well, how would the child be part animal? And would it be furry-ish, or like.. ears, tail, etc?
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!]   Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!] EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 4:12 pm

That or either changing completely from human into animal slowly. Like one morning little Jimmy/Betty is running to school. A big black van with large men in black suits and dark sunglasses rip them away from the side walk and inject them with an chemical they're testing to create a new breed for the American Army, then throw him/her out and ditch them after tagging their newest creature. Soon after the child starts becoming furry and rather horrified while abuser begins to torment them. The more animal like the child becomes the more abusive the abuser is. I was also thinking that possibly the child could be outraged and seek to track down the people who changed him/her.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!]   Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!] EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 4:22 pm

Hmmn. Perhaps, sounds mildly interesting. Although I'm not sure how "in" to a furry RP I'd be, at the moment. oo
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!]   Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!] EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 4:25 pm

Well I thought I'd suggest it, maybe I'll find someone to try it out with me.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!]   Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!] EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 4:35 pm

Kay. xD
We can always try something else?
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!]   Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!] EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:53 am

Surprised
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!]   Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 8:08 pm

Surprised
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!]   Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!] EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:38 pm

Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!]   Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!] Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanatos' Loli and Shota search? Oh my. [Plots now Added!]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next