Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting Master

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Pup
Sexed
Cheshire Pup

Female
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Meeting Master Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Master   Meeting Master EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:07 pm

She walked through the airport, barely old enough to not be considered a minor and pulling behind her a large piece of luggage. She was lost in a strange place that she had never been and looking for someone she had never meet in person. She would look up to ask for directions when the man told her the way to go before she even said a word and so she was happy. She had her luggage, her carry on and her large piece of luggage, she wheeled them both outside of the airport as she waited for the man to come and pick her up.

She was five feet tall and six inches, but just barely, she had on white running sneakers and a pair of bell bottom jeans, she loved the style and the bells were small so you didn’t really notice. Above that she had on a dark grey shirt with a cartoon character on it and the words “Darkwing Duck” written across her breasts. It was form an old tv show she used to watch as a child. She had clear, tan skin and brown hair that was so long that it reached all the way down to the top of her butt. This butt, by the way, was nicely shaped inside of her jeans as what the rest of her body, her C cups were shown off by the tight shirt and she decided to sit on her luggage as she waited.

Mom had finally lost it, she was psychotic for as long as the girl could remember but now she went overt the depend causing the girl to seek shelter with someone she believed she could trust. Her master. Yes, she had agreed to be his slave online but she never thought they would actually get to meat so now she was very nervous and all she could do was sit there and wait for him to arrive, hoping he would recognize her.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Meeting Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Master   Meeting Master EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:08 pm

He Yawned as he woke from his slumber stretching. Then he realised, today was that day, the day his pet finally came to him. He grabbed the alarm clock. "SHIT IM GOING TO BE LATE!" He scream as he jumped out of his bed throwing on some clothes. He had been up most of the night unable to sleep because he was anxious about meeting his pet in person. He grabbed his keys and his shirt and ran out the door locking it behind to heading for his car.

He had little over 45 minutes to do an hours drive, he didn't have time to worry about getting a ticket. He didn't want to leave his poor girl standing there all alone in a strange place where she didn't speak a word of the language. He drove off in his 2000 Mitsubishi eclipse. It was jet black, yet not a shiney black. it was a black that did not throw off light. He smiled as he drove down the highway the top down the music going, today was going to be a great day. It was a perfect summer day in montreal, the sun was shining, the wind was warm but not too warm the radio was playing good tunes and his pet was finally going to be living with him if she decided to. As he was driving he seen the red and blue cherry lights ontop one of the local police car he sighed.

"Great just what I need now just my luck now i'm GOING to be late". He pulled over to the side of the road smiling at the officer. "afternoon officer." 'Officer:Do you realise how fast you were going?' "Yes sir I realise I was a little over the speed limit." 'Officer: Liscense and registration aswell as id please.' "Of course officer here you are." He smiled handing the officer his liscense registration and his military indentification card. 'Officer: So what would be the nature of this immediate emergancy' "Well I'm getting late to picking up my girlfriend from the airport. You know how women are about that." 'Officer: Yes of course.' the Officer smiled at him. 'Officer: Please be carefull.' Stan took back his papers and sped off back towards the airport. He loved being in the military he got away with so much. Though now he really was goign to be late no matter how fast he went. He hit the steering wheel cursing.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Pup
Sexed
Cheshire Pup

Female
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Meeting Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Master   Meeting Master EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:40 pm

The girl sat on her luggage. She listened to the language that was being sued and she didn’t understand a word of it, then she looked down at a watch necklace that she had to see the time, he was late and she was left surrounded by people that she could not understand. She saw some people look at her and someone came up to her and asked her something in a language that she didn’t understand. It sounded like French and suddenly she wished that she had taken French in school rather then Spanish. Not that taking it allowed her to speak Spanish, just a few words she could understand.

She took the pieces of luggage and she moved back to a bent to sit by and wait for him to arrive. She didn’t like this, she wrapped her arms around the pick back pack that was the carry on. Why was he late? She couldn’t understand. So she sat on the bench and clutched her pack, doing anything else might cause people to ask questions and no one here seemed too inclined to speak to her in English so simply sitting there quietly was probably her best bet.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Meeting Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Master   Meeting Master EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:39 pm

Stan could finally see the airport he was five minutes away MAYBE 10. He pressed on the gas weaving in and out of cars. He knew she would't like him to be late. He sighed as he finally got to the drove into the dropoff area for passengers he looked around for her as he drove by. He thought he had seen her and he parked the car infront of her and got out leaning on the car smiling at her. "Sorry I'm running a little late." He looked at her she was beautfull, more so than he had seen in the pictures she had sent him.

"Ready to come home with me?" He asked as he looked at her unsure of the situation. It was different than he had been imagined he was kind of nervous meeting her for the first time. What if she ended up not wanting to be with him. He felt himself blush slightly so he looked away towards the sky. It was a perfect afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Master   Meeting Master Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Master
Page 1 of 1