Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uncle Master

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danesscyld
Shrimp

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Uncle Master Empty
PostSubject: Uncle Master   Uncle Master EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:56 pm

Alan hung up the phone with his brother in law. Seems Kirk's slutty daughter had been sleeping around, and word got out. her grades were failing, and she was besmearing the family's upright name. Kirk needed a favor, and needed it post-haste. 'Take in maria, let her board by you on the East Coast, and go to school there. Send her home when she can act like a lady, not a whore'.

Alan had already spoken to her, planted the seed of the idea in her mind as well as in her father's. From the moment he'd heard about his slutty niece, he knew that with training she could become a well behaved pet. His pet.

Alan waited for her flight in from the West. He'd known what to expect, she'd be dressed demurely, as if trying to hide her past. The family on the West coast refrained from discussing Kirk's 'problem', and the folks here on the East were almost unaware.

As she approached, he took her in, young, almost innocent looking, and trying so hard to pretend she was pure. 'Fraud' he snickered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Uncle Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncle Master   Uncle Master EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:19 pm

Maria looked out the plane window as the plane landed and she sighed some. She was dressed in dark blue baggy pants and a silver and black sweatshirt. She didn't want these people on this side of the state to really know who she was since she had relatives and they might have told their friends and family and so one.

Looking up at her uncle she whimpered some and walked past him to go get her lugage and then when she got it she glared at him "Are you coming or not bitch I'm ready to go". When he finally recognized her she whimpered and started to walk towards his car knowing which one was his.

When she got everything in the car she got in herself and they were off to his place. When they got there she got out letting him deal with her bags and everything and just getting her laptop out. Going into the room she always stayed in she sighed some and slammed the door shut then hooked her laptop up and started to talk to some of her friends. Little did she know everything soon was going to be cut off and she wouldn't have even a life..She would only have her uncle.
Back to top Go down
Danesscyld
Shrimp

Male

Uncle Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncle Master   Uncle Master EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:46 pm

Alan was used to her bitchiness, and her online circle of friends was nothing new to him. As she read her messages, one popped suddenly

"look behind you"

Alan was standing there, thumbing his blackberry, and had just pressed send. "on your knees cunt" the message blinked.

Alan pulled her by the hair and dragged her from her seat to her knees. With one hand he, he forced her to the floor, and with the other closed her laptop. As she fell to the floor, her placed his knee into her back, pushing her into a kneeling position.

'listen carefully, you cunt', he hissed. I know what you did' and who you are. and you're here to 'change' your ways. Play by my rules, and you'll have a name to be envjoius of, grades to get you into the best schools, and all your needs cared for. Break them and you'll suffer. It's that simple'

He emphasized his point be reaching for her wrists and tying them behind her back. Still stunned from the sudden and unexpected onslaught, maria didn't offer any resistance. Until she felt her uncle begin removing her jeans, and exposing her body.

'you like it rough, little slut. I've seen you in action, and I know all about your fun on the beach'. Squeezing her bare ass, he began to caress and yet knead her silky flesh. Forcefully arousing her, smacking lightly, caressing, massaging. maria went slowly from stunned to aroused, her arms bound and her naked bottom being caressed by her uncle was making her hot. Hot and wet.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

the rain of blows to her ass sent her senses flying. hot flashes ran through her skin, and then the cool air teased her. Before she could protest, Alan tied a silk handkerchief around her mouth gagging her.

maria's eyes almost popped from her head as her uncle began to photograph her. bound, gagged and naked from the waist down, she looked like the whore she felt she was.

'I own you, cunt. from here on in, you are to address me as your Master. Is that clear, dirty cunt?'

Last edited by Danesscyld on Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Uncle Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncle Master   Uncle Master EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:12 am

Maria was talking to her freinds about how she was with her uncle and how it was going to be so boring. When she saw the one message pop up she looked behind her and her eyes went wide but she just ignored him.

She kept talking until the message blinked and she clicked on it then her body trembled and she looked up at him with a scared look in her eyes "Uncle no please don't do this I came here to change".

Yelping as he pulled on her hair she whimpered hard as he put his knee on her back to put her in kneeling position and she growled some "damn bitch fuck off I'm not your whore".

When he said he knew everything about her she gulped some then got a even more scared look in her eyes as he said he liked it rough.

Whimpering hard she struggled as he grabbed her wrists and tied them behind her back and when he started to remove her pants she screamed some kicking at him some.

When he started to knead the flesh of her ass she layed her head down some and growled lowly getting aroused real quickly. Biting her lip she shook her head and yelped at each of the smacks he gave to her ass and she looked back glaring at him then still tryed to kick at him.

When the kicking didn't work and she heard the flash of a camera she looked back at him then growled deeply as he started to put the clothe in her mouth. Moving her head some her eyes went wide as he said she would address him as master from now on.

She growled deeply and kicking him in the shin starting to get up as fast as she could. It wasn't that fast since she didn't have her hands to help her.
Back to top Go down
Danesscyld
Shrimp

Male

Uncle Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncle Master   Uncle Master EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:45 pm

Alan winced as his bitch niece kicked his shin, and instinctive lashed his right foot at her ankle, sending her crashing back to the floor. "stupid cunt', he seethed. As maria fell again, Alan reached for several ropes he'd stored beneath her bed. Before she could rise again, he'd tied her leg to the leg of the bed, and began restraining the re.st of her body.

Gagged and tied to the floor maria felt the intense shame of humiliation, and raged at her uncle for treating her so. Then came the blindfold. Helpless, and completely at his mercy, she began to wonder how she would get out of this.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

the wooden paddle connected with her ass brutally. pain raced through her nerve endings and the gag only served to focus her need to cry out, make her beg him to stop. Tears slowly formed in the corners of her eyes, and streamed down her cheeks. Alan continued the beating until her felt her body slacken in defeat, saw her proud shoulders crumble in submission. He knew she would still be defiant, and would continue to present trouble for him until she was broken.

'had enough, slut?' he asked dryly. No one cares about you anymore, maria. Your father wants you repentant or else erased from the family. He has no need for you at home, and especially after he found out how you like to 'party'. But he only knows just so much. I know all there is, you cunt. Know who and how you've fucked, where and when. and I know what you enjoy most as well. think your options over, dear niece, your best bet is submission, but I'll allow you to come to that conclusion for yourself.'

Alan left her room, leaving her naked and tied to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uncle Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncle Master   Uncle Master Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncle Master
Page 1 of 1