Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-01-01

I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:26 pm

"Hmm," Aym said, catching a little semen that dripped out of the girl and pushing it back into her. "A thought occurs, actually."

He came around the head of the bed, and undid the gag, pulling it out of her mouth. For a second, he traced his cock over her lips, letting her taste the mix of their cum, before settling down on a seat beside her. "No praying, now," he warned her. "Do it silently if you do it at all, or I'll have to be very mean. And think; that means that thus far, I've thought I'm being nice."

He reached over her body, stroked her flat little belly - which would soon be swelled with a cambion. "Do you know one of the intriguing things about human/demon hybrids?" he asked, resting his hand on her belly possessively.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:36 pm

Angelica shook her head at his question. Of course she didn't what kind of person would she be is she looked into the ocult and discovered such things. "No..." She said quietly her voice shaking even with that simple two letter word.

She looked at him her eyes clearly frightened, though she did not pray outloud anymore. If this was him being nice she did not want to see him being mean. After allif nice was being tied down and raped thenbeing mean was probebly some rather bad physical pain. Even now when she thought about it he had seemed to be oddly gentle.

"Please untie me." She looked to her wrist that was closest to him. She felt and seemed oddly calm for what had just happened. She got past the fear and was nowlooking athim with eyes that yes were afraid but very controlled as well.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:42 pm

"Changing the subject," Aym reprimanded her, waving a finger. "If it helps, I fully intend to untie you. Keeping you tied to this bed forever, even just for nine months, would require more work and resources than I am willing to commit at this point. And keeping anyone from coming in to your room for nine months? It would be near impossible to convince your father he never had a daughter. It's a terrible thing, in its way. One who sins is weak to us. One who never sins is blind to us. One who sins and repents, though... Ah, but now I'm changing the subject."

Aym let his finger rest between her breasts, in that soft, secret warmth. "The intriguing thing about a cambion child is that they show no signs of life for seven years. Seven years. Obviously, I can't leave my child in the hands of humans who will throw him into a landfill at the moment he appears to be born dead."
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:51 pm

Angelica sighed softly, "Well then take the little monster with you when it is born." She said quietly. Of course she could change her mind. For now all she saw the child that would grow in her was as a aftermath of her rape by a demon, how could she care about such a thing. But in nine months after the child grew inside her how would she feel then was the question.

She looked over at him wondering why he seemd so calm. She thought maybe even a little smug, but she was not sure of anything that was judged my his words or actions. he had proven he was a good actor when he had claimed to love her.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:54 pm

"Not good enough," Aym said, shaking his head. "What midwife would deliver what you know you're carrying? What if a priest attempted an exorcism, or a herbalist gave you just the wrong packet of herbs to make tea from? There's any number of ways to shake a child loose before its proper time..."

He shook his head, again, this time more in resignation than denial. "It can't be helped," he said, before pointing to the door and mumbling something under his breath. "I'll have to take you back home with me. You can spend your pregnancy as a pleasure toy for me and those I desire you to serve - mostly me - and when you've given birth, I'll take you back to this place, at this exact moment... and we'll see if you want to stay here or volunteer to be my toy."
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:07 pm

Angelica's face went white, no that pale but still healthy look she had naturaly. all color left her face except for maybe a hint of green. she shook her head, "No, why don't you juststay here? If I am gone people will notice. and sexwhile pregnateis bad for the child,passing around the woman carrying your child even inthough have you no shame at all. What if someone had an illness that as a human mybodycan't fight and the child dies?" She did not seem to realize she as babbling.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:10 pm

"At this exact moment, I said," Aym said, carefully untying her hand from the bed. "No time will pass at all. And the demon in your womb will lend you strength, Angelica; we might not engage in rough fucking when you're nine months gone, but he can take just about anything else, trust me on this. As for your other points... no, of course I have no shame at all, I'm a demon. And if I stayed here, I'd find it hard to avoid other people learning that fact. Or are you honestly saying that you'd never ever tell the father you love just what's been done to you?"

He gestured to her hand. "You've got a free hand. Untie yourself."
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:16 pm

Angelica shook her head, "No. I would rather stay tied to a bed then have to go with you." She did how ever slide her hand past him to the table after changing her look to a sad one and slowly nodding. Her hand came back with a sharp pair oof scissors whis she snapped the stips hilding her legs then again she looked to him the scissors resting above her stomach and her eyes going hard.

"Get away or I will kill it." She said her tone cold detatched. yes the child was a demon but was human to and was justmade there was no way it would be able to live through its mothers stomach being slashed apart, and if she died as well then so be it as long as the monster that would grow in her did not have a chance to terrorize the world.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:24 pm

Aym sighed, and shook his head. "That would make me angry," he said, "and sad. You know, in my way, I really do like you, Angelica. You're pretty, and tight, and you make the most wonderful noises. And I would be disappointed for missing this chance to father a cambion; it will take a lot longer for me to get the next chance. That said, if I 'get away', I'll miss my chance anyway for reasons I've already described. So, I'm going to sit right here and leave what happens in the next minute up to you, after pointing out three things."

With the thumb on his right hand, he folded out the index finger of his left, long and pale.

"I'm a demon."

The middle finger, next. His nails were well-trimmed, in an age where it was aristocratic to trim them rather than wait for hard work to break off the new growth.

"Demons live in Hell."

And the ring finger, with a little darkened patch around the base.

"Suicide is a mortal sin, which would damn your soul."

He folded his fingers away again, and leaned back. "So, it's up to you. The next minute is in your hands, but think carefully about what happens afterwards. Agnes, they say, prayed to the Almighty that she not wed a Roman at her tender age, and said Almighty gave her the peace of death as a miracle; this sets something of a precedent, that if He will not strike you down by His hand, it appears He disapproves."
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:33 pm

Angelica shook her head when he claimed to like her her face red with shame.She closed her eyes trying not to cry. No she did not want to die,not when she had so much she had not done in life ir when she was so young and had so many chances to do so much good, but now what was the point. If she would be used as a toy and carry a demon into the world was her own life important.

His words made her stop. If she went to hell surely he would meet her there and do harm to her for causing him his child. She gave a small sob her shoulders shaking, her grip losened slightly on the scissors, "Why me?" She sobbed notonly as a question to him but to the Lrod as well, why had he allowed this to happen to her, the whole time she was praying for help and none came.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:30 am

"Why only you? Because you have reached the age you will be wed. You are of age to bear a cambion tonight, and the bell has struck midnight. Because you are the daughter of a repentant sinner. Because the moon is within the Inverted Pentacle of Haures, and the celestial realm Valhalla is under eclipse. Because within two miles of here, a black cat bore a litter, and killed every one. Because the standing stones of this area have been desecrated with blood. Because a patron of your bar, last week, held a horseshoe and stole its power with blasphemy. Because, in short, the stars were right." Aym shook his head. "Any virgin child of a repentant sinner who recently reached the proper age will find a demon in her bed tonight. You were my choice because I adore your face, and because I tempted your father to theft many years ago - and led him to repentance, as well. That kind of long-term planning is not something I will allow to go to waste."

He stood, and crossed to the door.

"Untie yourself, and make one of two choices. Swear on the Bi..." Aym's face twisted. "Bi... buh... Swear on your holy book that you shall live for a year as my wife, telling nothing to a soul - even your father - of the true reality, and bearing all the pleasures I choose to take from you. Or, should you not, come through this door and live with me in Hell." He laughed, at that, a surprisingly pleasant, piping sound. "Some might call that an easy decision to make, but there's more to it than simply that. Stay here, and you will never have those nine months back. You will be early-married in the eyes of all, and a shamed castoff when I leave. If, that is, you survive the birth - with a human midwife, the birth of a cambion is only a half-and-half chance. With me in Hell you will partake of demonic delights, be spared punishments, live as you have never lived before... and when the birth goes flawlessly, should you choose to return to Earth, it will be tonight once more and this whole thing will be like a bad memory. Our surgeons can even restore your hymen, so that whatever merchant's son your father finds for you will think he's got a blushing virgin." He shrugged. "It's up to you. Never leave your life, but destroy it nonetheless; or come to the Obsidian Palace, and live."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3