Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-12-31

I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:27 pm

Angelica was scared out of he mind but who wouldn't be. She squirmed trying to pull her legs out of the strong hold of what ever held her. She was shaking and scared butdid not beg, she knew what ever was doing this was not of this earth, begging would not help. But she did start to preay, broken words worked past her sobs as she pleaded to The father for help.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:28 pm

Aym recoiled at the speech - a weakness of the demon breed, damn it - and steeled himself. He could summon willpower. He was a Baron of the Infernal Court, and if she prayed so hard he ended up with bruises all over, it didn't matter, he would still have what he wanted. "Don't do that," he hissed, in his deeper voice, and grabbed her nightdress at the hem, this time not pulling it up but yanking hard to tear it open.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:32 pm

Angelica gave a small sob at the sound of her dress being ripped,she closed her eyes tighter and continued to pray, it seemed the beast doing this did not like it and so she would pray with all her heart and soul that this beast did not harm her, or anyone else it seemd, "and Lord let not this vile beast harm my Father or Aym...." She of course did not know she was praying for the very demon who was going to forc himself upon her, "Let me live and see Aym and my Father again' She continued to pray evern after.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:35 pm

The strength of her faith was strength indeed, and a line broke open in mid-air, black bubbling demon blood flying away from a cut on Aym's forehead. "You'll live, certainly," the demon voice said, "and neither your father nor Aym will be injure..." A pause. "Will be in any danger. But now, you should be quiet." Ripping out a long strip of her dress, it balled it up, and stuffed it in her mouth to serve as a gag, tying it behind her head. Then, it sat back for a moment, content to enjoy the sight of her body.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:39 pm

Angelica shook her ehad muffled sounds coming from behind her hag she raised her hands to try to undo the knot but found it to be to comples, abd the gag was on far to tight for her to simply move it out of her mouth. Feeling her legs being released she scooted away huddled against the ehad board her knees pulled to her chest, though her woulds could be barly made out she still continued to pray. She looked over then seemed to freeze the black blood runing own his face hadrevealed his features to her, not in color but still she could see his face now. her eyes were wide and fearful as she llooked at him.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:41 pm

Aym wiped the blood away from his face, no matter that it was too little and too late. "I wonder what it is you think you saw," he said, shaking his hand to make the blood disappear. Despite the sight, he remained invisible, knowing that this way he could surprise her all the more... he stalked up above her, on the bed, and reached to squeeze and stroke at one of her breasts.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:44 pm

tears rolled down her cheek her sobs taking the place of her praying, out loud at least, in her mind the praying went on. She whimmpered as he touched her breast and slapped when she felt knocking his hand away. She curled into a small ball crying quietly. She knew she could not make it to her door with out being caugth along the way, if only she could see him, that would make thing so much easier.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:48 pm

Aym picked up her nightdress, shifting a little to the door... and that showed quite clearly where he was, as the dress floated in midair. "I'll have to bind you," he said, his voice sounding almost repentant. With quick, loud tears, Angelica's nightdress split into shreds, long strips of wool that were nonetheless tough and strong. He moved towards her, on the bed, slowly... and then sprang, moving astonishingly, unnaturally fast, holding her down on her back, spread out like an X on the soft mattress. He almost moved too fast for her to react, having her wrists tied down against the bed in no time, moving down to tie her ankles as well, bare and open for him.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:10 am

Angelica could se where his weight pressed on her bed and started to move away until she felt the weught on her. She squirmed trying to free her wrists even after they were bound. she would have bruises the next day from trying so hard to free herself. Then he legs were tied as well and her struggles became weaker as she laid there sobbing her face turned away from him her cheek pressed to her pillow, she did not understand why this had to happen to her. She whimmpered softly behind the gagas she tuged lightly a the strips of her dress that now held her down.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:04 pm

Aym moved his weight atop the girl altogether, and she could feel an obscene pressure against her inner thigh. With the wave of one invisible hand, he revealed that much - his erect member, long and thick, the veins pulsing with eerie red light as if magma ran through them in place of blood. He brushed her long hair away from her face, investigating her, as he set himself in the perfect position to take and ravage her, to make her his...
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:25 pm

Angelica struggled to move away pulling on the strips hard enoguht to make red lines on her skin. She shook her head whimmpering and begging behind the gaga. she tried to close her legsas wellteas rolling fown her pale cheeks. Shewinced when her hair was brushed out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:47 pm

There was no sense in rushing the moment. Aym had all night to claim his "bride", and he intended to relish the moment. Slowly, and carefully, he ran his invisible hands over her arms, letting magic seep into them to soothe the bruises, the red lines she'd torn into herself... and to anaesthetise, to loosen her own control of her limbs. To make her relax, a little, even if she wished not to. He caressed her arms gently, feeling them, before running up to feel her cheek, her soft, smooth skin, marred by the gag in a way that only made her the more beautiful. His hands stroked over her shoulders, and then her collarbones, before spending a good five minutes running all over her breasts, all but worshipping the soft flesh, coming up to caress over her nipples. His hands pressed and stroked her belly, its soft, flat firmness, and then her pubis, the little thatch above her sex. He laid his own member upon it as his hands moved down to stroke her thighs, to squeeze the cheeks of her bottom and spread them apart, moving down to reach her knees before coming back up. With one finger, he stroked in between the lips of her sex, touching where none had touched before, investigating her womanhood... that fertile place where this girl would be made a woman tonight.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:05 pm

Angelica withered at the touches, she squirmed lightly her body relaxed even thoughshe did not want it to be. She twitched when he touched her sex and shook her head whimmpering and sobbing. She did not want this to happen, this was not howshe was supposed to lose her virginity, She hated the feel of his man hood on her skin. "Stop...." That wourd could be made out from behind the gag.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:11 pm

"Are you sure you didn't mean 'never, ever stop'?" Aym said, raising his hand to his ear in a mocking gesture that couldn't be seen anyway. "Hmm."

He ran his hands back up her belly, to squeeze her breasts in his hands, to press them together for a moment, making a lovely cleavage, before suddenly moving back between her legs and pushing one finger into her sex until he felt her hymen. "Soft, sweet, and tight," he said, approvingly. "You've a body made for sin; are you sure the Almighty doesn't want you to use it thus?"

He shifted forward, removing his finger, touching the head of his cock to her entrance. "I have to wonder, with these hips, how you'll do in bearing my child... ah, but that's something to worry about later."
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:23 pm

Angelica made a face at him as he touched her breasts pushing them together then letting them go. She growled athis words, no womans body was made for sin.

Oh yes she had fought against him since she had relized what was going on when he first lifted her dress. But when she heard him talk about her having his child she just lost it. She flailed around on the bed trying to pull away screaming bloody murder into the gaga. She thrashed harder than ever before her old bed frame creaking as she fought to free herself.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:27 pm

"No one can hear," Aym growled, trying his best to stop the girl from flailing, from fighting, from escaping him. Still, no luck. She still fought, against the bonds he'd tied - stronger than they should be, but then, the infernal powers had always been good for some rewards.

There was only one thing for it. He set one hand to each of her shoulders, holding her down onto the bed. He pressed his chest down against her, flattening her breasts against her body. He set the head of his cock to her slit, rubbed up and down a little to feel out her entrance, and then - all at once - thrust into her, as hard as he could, forcing as much as possible of himself into her tiny, tight pussy.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:34 pm

Angelica squirmed slightly feeling his weight on ehr shoulders then feeling his chest pressed to hers. She gasped when she felt him touch her sex with his manhood, then a different cry left Angelica's lips afer he pushed into her, that cry was one of pain. She stopped trying to move out from under him and laid there crying quietly at the pain of her stolen virginity.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:37 pm

Aym, again, saw no purpose in speeding the moment unduly. Moving his body up and down against hers, caressing her soft breasts and nipples with his chest, he pushed himself into her - slowly, now, so slowly. He stretched her, a little, to be certain - she had been a virgin, after all, and this theft of her innocence was forcing her body to change. Still, if anything, he was being a strangely sensitive lover for a man who had his "bride" tied to the bed, weeping... obviously, he wanted this to last as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:47 pm

Angelica only wanted him to stop, but was that likely to happen, she knew it was not. Atleast not until he had spilled his vile seed with in her, she shook her head the gag in her mouth wet on the inside from her attempts to talk. She did not expect this to hurt so much, but it had. All she could do was pray that it would be over soon, both her violation and the pain that went along with it.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:01 pm

Aym took his time, slowly, slowly, slowly. He luxuriated in the feeling of being inside of her, of spreading the tight passage which no man had felt before. Slowly, he was beginning to fade into existence, as the invisibility dropped. Ah, well; there was nothing she could do about it now. Soon, he was wholly visible, and beginning to speed his thrusting, the pulse of his readiness beginning to become quite tangible inside of her...
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:48 pm

Angelica looked at him once thenaway. She felt stupid, she had believed his claim to have fallen in love with her and had even planned on asking her father fro his blessing for them to wed. And while no kaw enforcement man would care if she had been raped by a noble her father would, all she had to say was the man had laid his hands on her and she would be taken to the church to have the father's pray with her. She knew now they would never marry she would see to that.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:46 am

Aym said nothing, heard nothing from her - of course, for why else had he gagged her? He sped, outside of his control, for even demons - especially demons - are and were prisoners of base lust. Driving deeply into her, as if he wished to find his way all the way to her womb, he made one last sigh of pleasure and released. His cum flowed in what felt like rivers, torrents of powerful, potent seed flowing into the very centre of her untouched, fertile sexuality. And this, Aym considered to himself, was a job well done; a virgin despoiled, a cambion child assured, and if he hadn't quite managed to shatter her faith... well, can't win 'em all, hmm?
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:53 am

Angelica shook her head when she felt him spill inside her. no this could not happen, how could the Lord let this happen, to her. Tears rolled down her soft cheeks, she just wished he would get out of her already. All she wanted to do right now was curle into a ball and cry. Sh looked at him finally her cheeks covered in teareyes all puffy, she wanted to be untied.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:59 am

Aym left himself impaled in his new girl, and traced his hand down her belly, stroking her clitoris with an easy patience. "Do you know what I could do right now, my dear?" he asked, with a grin. "It's an easy thing for a demon to do... I could erase your memory, remove your will, and make you think that all that happened tonight was a dream of being taken by your handsome husband. And then I could go to your father, request your hand, and have you anyway - my bride, with the full right and custom to use as I wish."

He pulled out of her with an obscene popping sound, his fingers still eager on her clitoris. "Not that I want that. Hell and damnation, tied down to one girl? A monstrous idea. Sooner or later I'd be bored even with pretty little Angelica."
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:52 pm

Angelica squirmed she gave a small soft moan ad he toyed with her clitoris shame making her face red. She shook her head at his words tear rolling silently down her cheeks. She did not understand though what he planed on doing, was he just going to hang around until shegave birth then take the demonic child? Or was he going to force her to come with him. She moaned again she relaxed slightly now that he was out of her she just wished he would stop touching her all together now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)   I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste (Kadrin and Sweetnecter)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next