Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-12-30

The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:49 pm

Xavier watched as her hell fell down her shoulders, looking absolutely stunning. "Ha ha, I believe suffering my presence will have to suffice for now. Perhaps we can think of something else in the meantime."

Watching as the flames crackled and burned he leaned down and stuck his hand into the flame. For a moment it looked like he was burning himself but when he pulled is hand out it was unharmed, not even the clothing was singed. In his palm he held up a ball of flame, toying with it in his hand like it were a child's toy. "Yes, I believe I will need you to give up that which you held onto so fiercely before."
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:53 pm

Angelica's face fell, "You said you wouldn't." she whispered. Shelooked at the floor wondering why she had expected the truth from him, 'oh you may still be married' claiming not to take her that way. "Liar..." She hissed tear of anger filling her eyes and rolling down her soft pale cheeks. She hated him more than anything, "I would rather die then lay with you."
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:11 pm

He let the flame jump from one hand to the other, letting it pop and crackle as it landed. "You would rather die?" He seemed amused at the notion. "My dear, I could never allow that to happen! What would I do without your company to keep me entertained?"

He walked up to her, his shadow from the fire twisting and moving as if it were itself alive. "You may rather die, but your dear mother..." he closed his fist over the flame, putting it out instantly. "I do believe you would rather see her live on. If you give me your virginity, willingly like with the kiss, then I will ensure the medicine reaches her by the morning." He opened his hand again, revealing the flame still burned. "Do we have a deal?"
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:24 pm

"You siad you would give her the treatments if I kissed you.Why should I pay twice for one thing?" Angelica asked her eyes on his. She looked at his hand wishing the flame would burn him to nothing but ashes. 'after all where is the fairness in that, you got your pay for the medication and now you demand more?"

She crossed her arms and shook her ehad, "No, I will not sleep with you willingly ever. I refuse to, it is just that simple, oh you can force yourself uponme yes but you don't want that do you?' Shegave him a sly smile."You want someone to want to sleep with you, I bet holding down screaming women gets tireing yes? You want a little virgin to give ehrself to you."
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:34 pm

Damn her, damn her and her clever tongue! "I give and I take as I please! You are not the one who sets the agreements here!" His body pulsed outward, almost taking his true form before he reigned himself in. "I could have your mother thrown to the dogs with a single order! Have her head on a pike while you watched from a cage!"

He stilled himself, his breath coming back under control. "You use your tongue to freely. I could have any woman begging on her knees for my gifts. Treasure? Yours. Power? All you could ask for. Your family could live like kings were you but to spread those pretty little legs of yours!"
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:40 pm

"Oh so now you are not only a pig but a liar as well. Not many real men go back on their word, especially when giving it to a Lady." Angelica said her tone cool and collected, she was in much mroe controll of her actions then he was. She took a small step back but then relaxed when she saw his form was not going to change.

"Then go find one of those women that will beg for you. I do have some pride left however and the only time you will find me on my knees is if I have dropped something and need to get it. And as fpr what you say about killing my mother. if she dose not get her treatment I pray that she is able to pass on so she has to feel no more pain in her body."
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:54 pm

For the first time in a century, Xavier found himself at a loss for words. This girl...was untouchable. He could see she would not bow down to him from threats or lofty promises. She was that rarest of creatures, one with a brave and pure heart. He held back a growl in his throat, wondering if he should just hold her down and get it over with.

Suddenly, a thought clicked in his head. "No pain..." the words rolled off his tongue.
THAT is what you fear for your mother. That she will become a stuttering old hag who's lost her mind, wracked with pain."

He turned from her, his hand on his chin. "The treatments will arrive, as we agreed." She was a tough nut to crack, that was for certain. "But, what if we could make her more...comfortable?" He turned back to face her, a sheet of parchment in his hand. "Your father still owes me a considerable sum. What if I could make that sum disappear?
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:02 pm

Angelica gave him a cold look, "He will have the money, what makes you thinkwe need the sum to just go away. Even having to payyou our home is comfortable." She said softly with watching eyes, "What exactally are you preposing?' she asked raising and eyesbrow.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:30 pm

"Oh, he may indeed get me the money. But the interest is still piling up, and at this rate it may be years before he can work himself out of dept. Of course, debtors prison would make is especially hard for him, leaving your mother alone to fend for herself."

He moved in closer to her, pressing the parchment into her hands. "What I am proposing is to wipe the slate clean, to forget about this little dept. The due date for the payment has already passed, and while you are a treasure in your own right you alone are not nearly enough to compensate the money he owes."

"All you need do is swear to me. Swear to me your body, mind, and soul and your family can live in peace."
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:03 pm

Angelica closed her eyes the parchment dropping to the flor when he gave it to he, she could not make ehr fingers close upon it. She closed her eyes, knowing neither of ehr parents would ask this of her nor would they want her to say yes. Angelica still trying to seem strong gave a weak laugh, "It sounds like your asking me to marry you." she said quietly her eyes on the floor. 'Allright.' She finaly said her voice tense tight, "alright"
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:10 pm

His smile was all teeth. "Very well then, we have an agreement."

With a flick of his wrist the flame jumped from his hand to the parchment below, instantly igniting it. The dry parchment was quick to burn, the flame eating away at it until nothing but ashes remained.

Xavier bowed to Angelica. "And now, it is time for you to make good on your part of the bargain."

Seemingly on its own the few flames still burning on the floor lept up and singed Angelica's dress, burning the expensive fabric from the bottom. The flames grew brighter and larger, enveloping the dress and spreading its ashes on the floor. Oddly enough the fire did not burn her, only feeling pleasantly warm, though she might not have enjoyed it. After a few moments the fire disappeared into the air, leaving her naked to his eyes.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:16 pm

Angelica stoodnaked with her eyes closedd. Everything had a price the rich would be known to say. Her family's happiness seemed to be her price. "please, please take me in your current form, your other is simply to big, please." Her cheeks turned pink, it was clear he had her out of her comfort zone now. she looked away her eyes sad, truely she wanted to cry but would not allow herself.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:21 pm

He chuckled as he walked up to her, finding it amusing she made no attempt to cover her nakedness. "I will take you however is my choosing, little one." His forked tongue fliked out, licking her cheek. "Though I may make the sacrifice for out, how did you say it? Wedding night?"

There was a lush animal skin rug by the fireplace, and taking her hand he led her to it. "Lie down, my dear." He told her as his eyes wandered her body." His won clothes melted away from him, disappearing into the shadows as the other lights in the room went out leaving the fire their only source of light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3