Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-12-31

The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 10:58 am

Like bofore she wiped her hand off on her gown before walking after him. She did not give him thanks for his compliment just a dirty look. as she approached the table she wondered if he had other chairs removed so her only option was to sit besdie him. She took her seat still not looking athim, instead her attention was on the window.

"I am your prisioner." She corrected him with an icy tone.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:22 pm

He chuckled at her resentment, pleased to see his little spitfire was not backing down. "Details, my dear, details." A butler standing at the door approached them, bowing deeply to his Lord followed by Angelica. He took a bottle of wine, an well-aged and expensive one, and poured a glass for the both of them. Xavier nodded towards the servant, not looking at him, and raised a glass to his lovely red-haired woman. "To captivity then, Angelica."

He reached out for the meal set before them, taking pieces of meat, corn, cranberry sauce. and whatever else he desired at the moment. As he did he placed helping on her own plate, feeling she might try to refuse eating as another attempt at rebellion. "Eat, girl, eat. There's more than that came from." The food smelled delicious, and many of the villagers below would have killed for the chance to sit at such a feast.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:41 pm

Angelica gave him a cold look and then looked away. She closed her eyes half way peering at the man next to her from under her long lashes. "Thank you." She told the butler. She sat wth her hands in her lap watching thedemon help himself to some foor then set some on her own plate.

"I am not hungry. You see being forced to dine with a pig has killed my appitite." She told him pushing the plate away. She raised her wine glas to her lips and took a small sip.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:05 pm

He growled slightly but controlled himself. She was infuriating, but he enjoyed that. Things were too docile in his home, the emptiness of the place beginning to get to him. He pushed her plate back to her, looking her in the eyes. I'm sure your father would hate to know his only daughter is starving herself."

He took a drumstick off his plate and took a bite, ripping into the flesh with his teeth. His shadow seemed too grow large for a brief moment, reminding one of his true nature. "You are not thinking of how much of an opportunity this is for you. I could give you anything you want, anything your heart desires. All I ask is for a little compensation in return."
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:35 pm

"And I am sure everyone in town would hate to know the Lord they respected was a raping pig." Angelica did no touch her plate tough, she left it sitting in front of her. "i want to marry a good man and have a family, you can't give that to me and by forcing yourself upon me which you even said you would do ruins that." Shetook another small sip of wine and set her glass back down.

"Besides what you ask for should be only asked of the woman who would be stupid enough to marry a monster such as yourself. Not of some woman you just met today." sher gave him a cold hard look before looking away.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:23 pm

He smirked and drank of his own glass. "The people of this town already hate me, but they also fear me." He looked her in the eye, licking his lips of his drink. "And I know not everyone would disapprove. I'm sure you're father whetted his own appetites in his days as a knight." He eyes flashed red for a moment, eying the bloody painting on the wall. "You'd be surprised what a man does in war, after concurring an enemy village filled with their women."

Something prodded at the underside of her dress, snaking up her leg. His tail was sliding underneath the table and gently touching her. "You could still marry, you know. I could see you meet only the best suitors, you'd have the pick of any man." The tail moved just a little higher. "Though of course I would visit you to collect on the dept."
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:35 pm

Angelica jummped and stommped down on his tail. "Something touched my leg do you have any pets?" she crossed her legs then her hands folded in her lip still. "I would not have anything to do withyou if I wasmarried, I have morals unlike you." She said in a fridged tone. She shook her head to get her hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 10:35 pm

Xavier cringed as she stomped his tail, the snake-like appendage disappearing into the confines of his clothing. Composing himself he acted like nothing happened, taking a bite of his meal once more. "Ha, those morals you speak of have done nothing for you. Had mortals think so highly of them, yet your rulers are all corrupt bureaucrats and you kill each other in pointless wars."

He seemed amused at the thought, acting detached from humanity as a whole. "Only those willing to do anything and everything needed, regardless of what 'morals' say, have the right to survive in this world"
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:20 am

Angelica looked over at him her eyes cold, " Oh really? Well then maybe you should just kill me seeings as I have no right to survive." She said her head tilted to the side slightly. She knew shehad stommped his tail, she reconized the feel from when he had used it to squeeze her breast.

She looked at her plate feling hungry but she did not trust him enough to simply eat what he had put in front of her, even though he ate it as well there could be a drug that only effected humans in the food. her stomach gave a small low growl in hunger.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:59 pm

"Ha, you have a sharp tongue girl," Xavier said with a devilish smirk. "But no, not yet. The weak do serve a purpose." His smile was all teeth, "that of serving the strong. I am not yet done with you."

He heard her stomach growling and let out a laugh, pushing a plate of mashed potatoes towards her. "Eat girl, eat, least you suffer a slow and agonizing death of starvation." Her stubbornness would be the death of her, he though. "The food is quite good, and do not worry about poison. Why would I need to poison you when I could simply hold you down and take you on this very table?"
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:04 pm

Angelica gave a smile, "To bad my toongue truely is not sharp or I would have used it to removed your manhood." She said with a cold smirk.

She looked away when he told her to eat, 'Why would you care if I starved myself to death. You clearly do not care for me at all." She said sounding slightly saddened. She stopped talking and picked up her fork and pushing around her food he had set on her plate around, she ahd to admit though everything looked good. She took a small tiny bite and set her fork down.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:52 pm

He cringed a tad at the thought, but did not back down. "As am I, for as you have learned I enjoy a bit a pain in the bedroom." She was starting to annoy him with her attitude. Of course he could force himself on her again, and like before she might scream or she might lay there, but it would be the same as the other girls he had taken. He needed something...fresh. Something...willing.

As she cast her eyes down he realized how to put his plan into action. "But your mother and father care for you a great deal, do they not?" Ahh, the heart. The weakest of the human muscles. He leaned in close to her, close enough she could see the faint red glow in the back of his eyes. "Tell me, how would you like to buy all the treatments your mother could ever need?"
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:08 pm

Angelica looked at him, "My family dose not need another loan from you, but you do not want your pay in money do you?" She said quetly staring back at him with cold eyes. She closed her eyes sighing softly as she looked at the floor. "what do you want?" She asked in a defeated tone. She would give anything to help her mother get well again, he must have known that or he never would have said anything.

"I will do whatever it is you ask of me, please just help my mother." She finally looked back at him knowing he would probebly only want her body but did it matter? if her mother was well and happy again did it mater what it cost? No, not really.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:17 pm

He had her now. It was all to easy for a girl such as her. Still, he would enjoy toying with her mind for a little while longer. "What do I want? Hmm, such a question..."

He leaned back in his seat in mock thought, eying her as the shadows danced around him. She was truly beautiful, in spirit and body, and that was what he liked about her. Her virginity would be a prize he would truly savor. "For now, I only ask for a kiss." He turned his chair to the side, presenting himself to her." Yes, a kiss from you would be more delectable than any dish on this table."
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:21 pm

Anglica gave him a cold look but sighed then stood and stepped over to him. She leaned over him, her hands resting on his arm rests and gave him a quick, soft, emotionless kiss on the lips. she paused for a second then moved back one of her soft curls brushing aginst his cheek as she straightened herself looking down at him, "There... happy now?" She asked her voice harsh sounding as she wiped her lips with a napkin.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:28 pm

The quick touch of skin sent a ire through him, but he still desired more. "Hardly." He stood from his chair, moving closer to her and cupping her chin. "I want you to kiss me...like I was a lover." He smiled at the word. The candles flicked for a moment, as if they themselves found his corruption of the phrase to much. "I want you to kiss me with passion, and to believe it myself." He petted her hair, toying the her locks. "Or do you care for your sweet mother so little?"
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:36 pm

With his hand on her chin he could fel her jaw lock. She pulled her chin out of his grasp and sighed, she had really only ever kissed one person like that before but he was out of her life now and even then the kiss was not all that passionate. She closed her eyes his words sending a deep pang of pain into her heart. She opened her eyes slowly after a moment and looked up at him all the while mentaly cursing the pig she touched is cheek softly and leaned up and kissed him on the lips while her other hand rested on his chest to help her balnce.

No, Angelica did not enjoy their kiss, butshe sure could have fooled anyone else. She kissed him long and passionatly at one point his lower lip was softly held between her lips and her tongue gently touched it before releaseing his lip and going back to having her soft full lips against his, then she pulled away again having to because she needed to breath, "Happy?" She asked in a bitter tone.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:57 pm

She was an angel sent from heaven. Her lips were like silk against his own, and for a brief moment he felt as though she truly was enjoying it, enjoying him. But he knew that was not true. What he would have given to corrupt her, make her enjoy and long for his touch, but alas she was far to headstrong to allow that. "Very."

He bowed to her again, putting on all the airs of a gentlemen. "Consider your mother's treatments paid for." He stood again, wrapping an arm around her shoulder waving his arm through the air dramatically. "I will leave you for now, feel free to roam this manor as you see fit. Nothing shall harm you. You will find it is quite charming, with a library, observatory, lounge, anything who may want. Though do not try and leave, as you will find the doors and windows all locked."

He left her standing there, alone in the large dining area. "I will expect you in our room at midnight. Do not make me search for you." With that, he was gone. Disappeared into the shadows from wince he came.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:20 pm

Angelica went to the library and sat in one for the large plush chairs in front of the now roaring fire. she read for several hours before falling asleep. and who could blame her? she had been raped and taken from her home, it had been very stressful on her. She yawned and slept peacefuly having a much needed rest.

when the clock in their room hit midnight it chimed, and still she was not there, she remained sleeping in the library. The book she had ben reading fell from her hands to the floor and she leaned back into the soft plush chair in a deep sleep
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:08 pm

Midnight. The lord of the manor looked at the clock again, watching as the minute hand slowly moved. She had apparently decided to disobey him once again. How very...amusing.

He grinned, feeling the fire in his loins burn. Instead of growing upset he was quite pleased. She had given him the perfect excuse to 'punish' her, though as to how he was still imagining. He left his quarters, his demonic nature allowing him to travel amongst the shadows and move throughout the manor as he saw fit, exploring each room in a manner of minutes. If she thought she could hide, she was sorely mistaken.

When he finally found her he almost laughed out loud. Her she was, in the home of a demon, and she'd fallen sleep to a book! He bent down next to her, brushing a strand of hair from her beautiful face. She looked so innocent ass she slept, he thought. He would need to change that.

His face moved in to hers, slowly as to not wake her right away. Almost tenderly and with great amusement he pressed his lips to hers, kissing her as she slept.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:24 pm

Angelica had been very tired. She told herself that she would only close her eyes for a moment then get up, but she had fallen asleep. That had been around maybe nine thirty, and how would she have known that she would fall asleep and not wake in time for her dead line to be in the room.

As she slept she felt something touch her lips softly and turned her head giving a small sound. She was gone, normaly that would have woken her up. but she needed to sleep now because of the stress her mind and body had been through today.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:41 am

The corner of him mouth twitched as she moved her head away from him, not yet waking. He could hear her heart beating softly through her chest, letting him know she was in a calm and deep slumber. He chuckled and moved over, deciding to see how much he could do before she awoke.

Slowly and gently as to not awake her his hand moved over her , slipping down the front of her dress towards her lovely chest. He tail slipped up her leg once more, not to be denied what it had been forced away from at dinnertime. He watched her face as he touched her, looking for signs of movement.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:51 pm

Angelica's eyes slowly opened at the feeling of something touching her leg. She looked up at him and jummped scooting away her face a bright red, "What are you doing?" She shouted at him staring at him with wide green eyes. She was breathing hard having woken to quite a fright when he touched her and she woke up to him over her.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:57 pm

When she jumped back he didn't move, though he was disappointed as her flesh escaped his grasp. Oh well, the look on her face was more than worth it. "My dear, it seems you have forgotten our little arrangement." He moved closer to her, trapping her smaller body against the chair. "You were suppose to have arrived at my chambers at midnight, and it is now ten minutes past the hour."

He slid off of her, his body moving a like a shadow towards the roaring fireplace. He watched the flames burning as his tail moved back into the confines of his body. "I am willing to forgive you for this error, but I cannot go unpunished." He could smell the fear in her, and it excited him. "Tell me, what do you think would be an appropriate punishment?"
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:16 pm

Angelica looked up at him then to the clock on the desk aginst the wall. she looked back then closed her eyes. She felt so stupid, she should not have let herself fall asleep, she should have known that if she fell asleep she would miss her dead line to meet him. At his words she looked up at him watching him watch the fire.

"I don't know. No breakfast tomorrow? Or I have to suffer your presence." Angelica stood fixing her dress from where his wondering touch had displaced it. "Really I do not know, and it dose not matter what I say because you will choose in the end." She pulled the pinks out of her hair letting it fall down to her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)   The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Demon Lord (Sweetnecter/Life-on-Mars)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next