Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-11-29

From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:49 pm

Yuko is already started to orgasm, and she was involuntarily moving her muscles closer to her release, and she can't stop it she wants to be a sex slave to Ichise. "Ichise can you make me your sex slave?" Yuko asked. Yuko wanted to be his sex slave, and she nodded at the twins, and they got the forever sex slave pill. "Put that in my mouth if you don't mind." Yuko said.
Back to top Go down
http://dawnofreckoning.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Father McGruder
Virgin
Father McGruder

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:01 pm

Ichise was a little wierded out by teh twins but gave a grin putting the pill into her mouth "Whatever you want." he stated feeling her tighten around him as she began to orgasm grinding into her hard and deep.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:16 pm

The forever sex slave pill activated in her and she started to moaning beyond what normal humans could go, and she was getting beyond hot and wet. "Thrust into as hard and fastest you can go I want to feel all the lust, Ichise." Yuko mewed.
Back to top Go down
Father McGruder
Virgin
Father McGruder

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:26 pm

He moved her on her back her hips over the edge of bed fucking her even harder repeatedly kissing and licking her nipples. giving a seductive grin. "If you're going to be my sex slave I’d like a job here and you'll have to behave like normal when were not alone, understood?" he asked.

Last edited by Father McGruder on Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:41 pm

"Yes I understand, and there is a job open here in my wish shop." Yuko mewed, and she couldn't stop moaning she was feeling so much lust so she was trying to pour it all into her, and she wanted to feel all of Ichise.
Back to top Go down
Father McGruder
Virgin
Father McGruder

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:47 pm

Ichise moaned loudly feeling his orgasm approach Moaning loudly with each deep, hard thrust "I'm gonna cum where do you want it?" he asked continuing to tease her breasts. his hands exploring her body As their hips met.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:57 pm

"In me would be great." Yuko said. Yuko kept feeling the carnal pleasure and her mind became blank and she couldn't think anymore straight than she can, and she wanted felt the intense pure pleasure of the lust that was coming from both of them.
Back to top Go down
Father McGruder
Virgin
Father McGruder

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:09 pm

Ichise moaned loudly pushing himself as deep as he could chumming hard inside of her kissing her "You certainly an excellent sex slave." he stated seductively, pulling out slowly Adding "so what’s the job opening."
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:27 pm

"I need someone who knows how to fight most of my customers I'm getting roughnecks that wants something that I can't give them, and they want to threat my life." Yuko said. Yuko looked at Ichise. "I can't fight so I'm kinda vulnerable." Yuko said.
Back to top Go down
Father McGruder
Virgin
Father McGruder

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:38 pm

He gave a surprised expression at the job he didn’t mind it too much despite it similarities to his last job but it would be a lot more relaxing due to the situation. "You've got yourself a bouncer." he stated kissing her gently.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:42 pm

"Thank you Ichise, and I will pay you ten times that would be $500,000 per day when you do your job. I suggested this because nothing is free not in this world." Yuko said. Yuko knew that she is his sex slave when they are alone, but not alone she acts normal.
Back to top Go down
Father McGruder
Virgin
Father McGruder

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:06 pm

Ichise held out his hand in agreement. "It's a deal." he stated getting dressed with a playful grin. "So do I get to work now and keep watch?" he asked looking her over before she fully played the role of his boss. Looking forward to their arrangement.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:59 pm

"Okay it's a deal." Yuko said. Yuko shaken his head, and she gotten hard in the nipples, and she could feel like her body would burst because she she needed something for to control her because she wanted it so badly. "Yes you would." Yuko said. Yuko started to get really wet again, and she wanted to feel something in her body pleasure balls, that casts pleasure wave over her entire body.
Back to top Go down
Father McGruder
Virgin
Father McGruder

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm

Ichise began heading out before turning around to Yuko with an amused grin, "need something?" he asked looking forward to what the answer might be. as he noticed she was visibly still aroused.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:33 pm

"No let's do our job, Ichise." Yuko said. Yuko didn't care about this little aroused thing it would be keep eating at her until she couldn't think, but she didn't mind it because this world everything is inevitable, and she knows this.
Back to top Go down
Father McGruder
Virgin
Father McGruder

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:39 pm

“I’ll get right ot work than.” With that Icihise headed out to the front of the shop to keep watch for Yuko looking forward to how she might be acting later, maybe a fun time to punish his overzealous slave. at any rate that was all for later consideration.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:42 pm

Yuko had a customer and he's from the Class, and his name is Kanno. "Oh great Kanno what are you doing here for?" Yuko asked. Kanno looked at Yuko. "I want you to grant my wish, Dimension-witch." Kanno said. Yuko looked at Kanno. "Ichise do you know a guy name Kanno?" Yuko asked.
Back to top Go down
Father McGruder
Virgin
Father McGruder

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:47 pm

His eyes showed a slight sign of displeasure at teh news but at this rate fro all he knew this may be teh same guy or someone similar. "You could say that, you might want to be careful about him." He stated last time he remembered he literally punched his head off of his shoulders and for good reason.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:23 am

"So you knew Kanno all right I'll be careful." Yuko said. Yuko turned back at Kanno. "Do you know Ichise?" Yuko asked. Kanno closed his eyes, and opened them. "No, but I have a feeling he may have met a parallel version of me." Kanno said. Yuko nodded, and looked at Kanno and back at Ichise. "Kanno is from also from Class and even though this Class is similar to your world, Ichise it's different. So what is your wish Kanno?" Yuko asked. Kanno looked at Yuko. "I wish I could live outside of the Class." Kanno said. Yuko looked at him. "Granted, but your payment." Yuko said. Kanno gave him his bond to the Class. "Thank you Yuko Ichihara." Kanno said. Kanno left, and Yuko turned to Ichise. "Sometimes people from Class from my world and your world comes here." Yuko said.
Back to top Go down
Father McGruder
Virgin
Father McGruder

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:13 pm

Ichise gave an understanding Nod "In all honesty I've never even her of you from where I Came from, that beign said I'll have to keep that in mind let's just say The Kanno I Met was far less normal.” he stated still getting used to this concept of alternate dimensions and selves keeping track of Yuko’s behavior fro later incase his sex slave needed to be “punished” for misbehaving.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:48 pm

"Oh I see Kanno from your world isn't Kanno from this world but their essences are the same, and for your info I had to deal with the Kanno from your world before you even killed him." Yuko said. Yuko knew that people from other dimensions.
Back to top Go down
Father McGruder
Virgin
Father McGruder

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:59 pm

Ichise was surprised by the news but that was her business, he was trying to live a semi peaceful life. "I'm going to have to learn more about these dimensions.” he commented looking around the shop. "Are there any other employees?"
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:22 am

"Yeah there is one other employee Kimishiro Watanuki he's our cook, and cleaning maid sounds weird but he has to work for me to pay for his wish, and it's taking this long to pay it." Yuko said. Yuko didn't want to go into the details of Kimishiro Watanuki's wish.
Back to top Go down
Father McGruder
Virgin
Father McGruder

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:40 pm

He Gave an impressed grin about her confidentiality "I wouldn’t ask it's his business.” he stated finding a seat as he kept an eye out for any trouble. “So Basically you grant wishes to people from multiple dimensions, sometimes the same person only from a different dimension.” he asked taking in all of the information he could.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:48 pm

Yuko looked everywhere, and she saw no more customers. "Well we are alone." Yuko said. Yuko looked at Ichise, and smiled. She knows the terms of the agreement, and she locked up her shop. Kimishiro is working hard, and she wondered she knows her body wants Ichise right now.
Back to top Go down

From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next