Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Father McGruder
Virgin
Father McGruder

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-28

From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) Empty
PostSubject: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:22 pm

Ichise was resting at where assumed was his final resting place slowly fading away his arm and leg unresponsive by now after all the violence, all the fighting, and all of the chaos he finally felt at peace after having fought fro something greater than himself. Only wishing that he could have live long enough to enjoy the peace of mind he felt. From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) Texh01
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:26 pm

Yuko brought him to her own world, and looked at him. "So this is the guy I pull from the underworld, I see he has a wish so Hitsuzen allowed him through." Yuko said. Yuko knew that she wanted to grant him a wish, but the payment would be something of sexual.
Back to top Go down
http://dawnofreckoning.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Father McGruder
Virgin
Father McGruder

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:39 pm

Ichise woke up soon assuming he’d died looking over to Yuko and the condition of the surrounding Giving an amused laugh at what he thought was irony “Hehe this the last place I would have expected to go when I die.” he stated so far unaware his leg and arm were still broken beyond repair.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:45 pm

"Can I grant your wish?" Yuko asked. Yuko will not let anyone down, and she will grant any wish that people give her because that's her job granting wishes. She is a dimension-witch, who grants wishes.
Back to top Go down
Father McGruder
Virgin
Father McGruder

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:50 pm

When she mentioned a wish he gave a confused expression now noting teh condition of his arms, now just plain confused. "Would some food and a little rest count as a wish?" he asked trying to figure things out first pushing himself up with his flesh and blood arm.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:53 pm

"Yes it would, and I'll fix your arm and legs for free." Yuko said. Yuko fixed the limbs that were bloodly, and fixed them as new. She looked at Ichise, and she looked so happily that he's brand new from another world.
Back to top Go down
Father McGruder
Virgin
Father McGruder

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:00 pm

He looked surprised as his limbs were back to normal still trying to gather what teh hell was going on. "thanks will it cost anything?" he asked cautiously sitting himself down checking his arm and leg. and getting directly to the point "Where the hell am I?" he asked understandably annoyed at his lack of information.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:04 pm

"You are in an alternate dimension Japan and I'm Yuko Ichihara as I said it's will be sex if you want to pay me back." Yuko said. Yuko always get her payment no matter how small or big it is.
Back to top Go down
Father McGruder
Virgin
Father McGruder

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:11 pm

He wasn’t exactly a stranger to forward women but that didn't make it any less surprising he simply gave a smile in agreement "That seems like a fair price Yuko." He stated. looking her over a little wondering exactly what she proffered in the bed.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:16 pm

"So it's a deal and I won't make you feel regret that you said that I am very good in bed, but never had a partner in bed for years, so I'm sorta lonely." Yuko said.
Back to top Go down
Father McGruder
Virgin
Father McGruder

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:26 pm

Ichise was rather surprised by that statement getting the thought of working here while he adjusted. "That's a surprise to hear, So do I pay first?" he asked enjoying his rather friendly welcome to this dimension as she called it he'd figure out these things later.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:29 pm

"Yes that's how I operate my work." Yuko said. Yuko knew that this is how she works her wish shop, and she never will changed it because she never will.
Back to top Go down
Father McGruder
Virgin
Father McGruder

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:38 pm

He gave a Seductive grin getting up "So To your bedroom Than, or are you thinking of someplace else?" he asked he was still wearing the suit he was wandering Lux in bus it still fit him well "he looked around a little as she lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:43 pm

"Yes my bedroom is right over there." Yuko said. Yuko begins to walk with Ichise right behind her, and she stopped at the bedroom that she talked about, and she opened the door and it's so very clean.
Back to top Go down
Father McGruder
Virgin
Father McGruder

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:48 pm

Ichise walked over to her his hand gently placed on her hip as he admired the room "So do you like beign in charge or should I?" he asked softly in her ear seeing as he was paying her he thought he should let her decide. his hand on her hip slowly exploring down her leg.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:53 pm

Yuko begins to moan a lot, and looked at Ichise her eyes darkened with lust. "You can be in charge I want you Ichise so very badly that I'm hot and very wet." Yuko said. Yuko always tells the truth, and she had a spot on her kimono.
Back to top Go down
Father McGruder
Virgin
Father McGruder

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:02 pm

Ichise kissed along her neck walking her to the bed his hand moving between her legs feeling the wet spot from her pussy. "You definitely are." he stated his other hand moving to loosen her kimono.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:05 pm

"Nngh please thrust into me now I can't take it." Yuko said. Yuko difintely can't hold back her moans, and she can't hold back her arching her back. She kept arching until her back was ready to snapped, and she lifted her leg on Ichise's waist.
Back to top Go down
Father McGruder
Virgin
Father McGruder

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:10 pm

He rested her on the bed pulling down his pants and pulling down her particularly nice panties down and thrusting into her moaning softly holding her hips still kissing down her neck beginning to thrust in and out of her.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:18 pm

Yuko kept on moaning, and mewling. "Please more a lot more." Yuko said. Yuko looked at Ichise with her darkened lust gaze. "Don't stop I can't stand it if you aren't inside me." Yuko said. "Nnngh plese thrusted into me harder." Yuko said.
Back to top Go down
Father McGruder
Virgin
Father McGruder

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:22 pm

Ichise thrust into her harder moaning louder lifting her chest up and groping her breasts feeling her tight pussy around him "you certainly hate wasting time." he stated playfully pounding his cock into her.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:25 pm

"I don't want to waste time I just can't get over this lust it's eating me inside, and I want you to take all me and make me just yours." Yuko said. Yuko wanted to be marked by Ichise to sign she is just his. "Could you mark me to make me yours exclusively?" Yuko asked.
Back to top Go down
Father McGruder
Virgin
Father McGruder

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:31 pm

Ichise grinded into giving a surprised grin "what should I mark you with?" he asked pounding into her hard firmly groping her breasts as she became a lust crazed maniac wanting to be fucked as hard as possible.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:33 pm

"Your teeth be nice, and nnngh right there yes right there." Yuko said. Yuko can't stop being a lust-crazed maniac she was so addicted to this, and she couldn't stop her urges from coming forward. She wanted to do this everyday.
Back to top Go down
Father McGruder
Virgin
Father McGruder

PostSubject: Re: From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)   From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:22 pm

He gently nibbled along her neck continuing ot pound himself into her biting just hard enough to leave a mark returning to kissing along her neck moaning louder physically urging her closer to orgasm with each thrust.
Back to top Go down

From Hell to elsewhere (Texhnolyze & XXXHolic crossover.)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next