Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Itachi's Hunt. (LawlessxSlave-To-One)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lawless
Sexed

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Itachi's Hunt.  (LawlessxSlave-To-One) Empty
PostSubject: Itachi's Hunt. (LawlessxSlave-To-One)   Itachi's Hunt.  (LawlessxSlave-To-One) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:57 am

Itachi was standing ontop of a hill, overlooking the Hidden Village of Mist. "She's there." He said, and then tilted his head. The black and red cloak blowing in the wind. "Let's go meet her." He said, and started to walk down the hill. The only reason he was hunting this girl, was because the leader had told him too... otherwise, he wouldn't be bothering... she didn't seem worth it... just another innocent girl.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Hunt. (LawlessxSlave-To-One)   Itachi's Hunt.  (LawlessxSlave-To-One) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:02 am

Itachi's Hunt.  (LawlessxSlave-To-One) Normal_7ea2a09722c760_full-1

Maria looked around as she leaned against the wall wondering what the hell was going on. Everyone was panicking and when she looked up to the hill she saw him. Biting her lip she whimpered and bolted into a run knowing that he was after her. She didn't know what they wanted but she wasn't about to get caught by some bastard. She didn't even look back she was sick of getting taken in by villages and then him finding her all over again. The headband on her head was that of the mist village and she wondered why he was after her. She had nothing special to her at least she didn't think so. Yeah she dressed different and made alot of guys look at her and drool over her but that was about it. Unless the boss knew of something she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Hunt. (LawlessxSlave-To-One)   Itachi's Hunt.  (LawlessxSlave-To-One) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:09 am

"You won't be running anymore." Itachi said, and then crossed his arms. "Now, just stop." He said. "It's getting annoying." He then whipped his arms out and threw multiple pitch black kunais all around her. Each of the kunais turned into a clone of Itachi. "I don't want to chase you anymore, so just give in." He said, and all of the Itachis started to close in on her.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Hunt. (LawlessxSlave-To-One)   Itachi's Hunt.  (LawlessxSlave-To-One) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:13 am

She whimpered some as he caught up to her then she looked at the kunais that turned into him and she whimpered again "come on damn it I don't want to go with you..I have done nothing". She looked at him then backed up into one of his clones. Looking at him then back at the real itachi she sighed some "How about this..I become your bitch or girl and I will do anything you say just don't take me to your boss please".
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Hunt. (LawlessxSlave-To-One)   Itachi's Hunt.  (LawlessxSlave-To-One) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:17 am

Itachi just started to laugh. "That's one hell of a deal... but what makes you think I wouldn't just make you my... 'bitch'... and THEN when I'm done with you give you to the boss?" He asked. He was now right up to her, and he put his hand on her cheek, and stared into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Hunt. (LawlessxSlave-To-One)   Itachi's Hunt.  (LawlessxSlave-To-One) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:20 am

She looked at him then away and growled some "seriously you bad guys have some problems". When he stepped up right to her she whimpered and trembled as she felt his hand on her cheek. She looked up at him then hoped he wouldn't take her away from the village she called home now.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Hunt. (LawlessxSlave-To-One)   Itachi's Hunt.  (LawlessxSlave-To-One) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:23 am

Itachi brought her face close to his, and he stared her in the eyes. "Now... .sleep." He said, and the last thing she would see was the spinning of his Sharingan, and then it'd be like she was falling into a black abyss. She'd soon find herself in a different world, tied up to a cross.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Hunt. (LawlessxSlave-To-One)   Itachi's Hunt.  (LawlessxSlave-To-One) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:25 am

She whimpered as she saw his shargigan and she closed her eyes falling into the other Itactis arms. Whimpering some as she woke up she looked around then screamed some seeing that she was tied to a cross. Looking around it was dark and nothing looked good about this. She yanked on the ropes but they only dug into her wrists.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Hunt. (LawlessxSlave-To-One)   Itachi's Hunt.  (LawlessxSlave-To-One) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:27 am

An image of Itachi formed in front of her. He had a knife. He went over and ripped the skirt off of her body so she was only in her shirt, and panties.

The real Itachi picked her up, and dismissed the clones. He then started to walk away, again. He didn't pay attention to any of the townspeople.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Hunt. (LawlessxSlave-To-One)   Itachi's Hunt.  (LawlessxSlave-To-One) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:30 am

She whimpered as he saw the form of him infront of her with a knife. Whimpering hard she yanked on the ropes trying to get free then yelped as he ripped her skirt off her. Looking away she got tears in her eyes and struggled harder "stop it please just stop it".
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Hunt. (LawlessxSlave-To-One)   Itachi's Hunt.  (LawlessxSlave-To-One) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:33 am

Itachi just grinned. "You're in a world of pure torture... here... I can take your virginity over and over again, and no matter how many times I do... the pain will not cease."
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Hunt. (LawlessxSlave-To-One)   Itachi's Hunt.  (LawlessxSlave-To-One) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:34 am

She looked at him her eyes going wide and getting a scared look in them. Whimpering some she struggled hard "stop it please I don't want this please just stop". She looked around the place pitch black and she could only see his eyes and they themselves scared the fuck out of her.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Hunt. (LawlessxSlave-To-One)   Itachi's Hunt.  (LawlessxSlave-To-One) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:40 am

Itachi just stared at her. "You've made me run across the world..." He said. "Why should I go easy on you?" He asked, and then ripped open her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Hunt. (LawlessxSlave-To-One)   Itachi's Hunt.  (LawlessxSlave-To-One) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:48 pm

She looked at him then away "please stop this you can't keep doing this I have done nothing wrong". She yelped as he tore her shirt off and she struggled against her bounds.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Hunt. (LawlessxSlave-To-One)   Itachi's Hunt.  (LawlessxSlave-To-One) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:53 pm

"This is what you get when you make Itachi Uchiha chase you for so long... you get punished." He said, and then he cut her bonds down, and pulled her onto her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Hunt. (LawlessxSlave-To-One)   Itachi's Hunt.  (LawlessxSlave-To-One) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:55 am

She looked at him then away and closed her eyes as he let her down. Yelping some as he put her on her stomach she layed her head down not being able to fight back at all. She was in his world and there was no stopping him from doing what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Hunt. (LawlessxSlave-To-One)   Itachi's Hunt.  (LawlessxSlave-To-One) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:12 am

Itachi went down and put himself in front of her ass. He put his hardened penis up to her pussy. "Here we go." He said, and pushed into her, without mercy.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Hunt. (LawlessxSlave-To-One)   Itachi's Hunt.  (LawlessxSlave-To-One) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:15 am

She whimpered some and closed her eyes as she felt his body against hers "Stop it please don't". She screamed as he thrusted into her and tears came down her cheeks. She gripped onto the ropes that were on the ground and her knuckles went white.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Hunt. (LawlessxSlave-To-One)   Itachi's Hunt.  (LawlessxSlave-To-One) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:22 am

Itachi just grinned. "You're in a world of hurt if this is when you want me to stop... don't worry, though... we'll teach you your lesson." He said, and then started to move in and out of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Hunt. (LawlessxSlave-To-One)   Itachi's Hunt.  (LawlessxSlave-To-One) Empty

Back to top Go down

Itachi's Hunt. (LawlessxSlave-To-One)
Page 1 of 1