Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadow's Hunt (IPC)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow9808
Sex Pot

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Shadow's Hunt (IPC) Empty
PostSubject: Shadow's Hunt (IPC)   Shadow's Hunt (IPC) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 3:24 pm

To open, I am known as Zane Skyfire on Gaia. I am seeking a LITERATE female to rp with over AIM ONLY. I will not RP over PMs, for they are to contact me if I'm not on. Please, send your SN via PM if you must. Now, please pay CLOSE atention to the next paragraph.

Ladies, it has been over a entire 2 years without a single rp for me. Much as I'm not pleased with that, please understand that I've tried for so very long to find that ideal partner. I've found a few, but RL siutations have made them break off all contact. What you see below is what I am seeking. If you are willing to have a heart or pity, please don't mind that I crave some exact topics right now, and may drive you to grind your teeth. 2 years without roleplay will do that to you. So please, understand I want ONLY what I have here right now, or may want on a spur of the moment. Thank you.

Now, as much as we all hate them, I have rules. Oh, and PLEASE read this entire post. I'll know if you haven't, but more importently, I asked you nicely.

1. All I ask for is that when you contact me, you at least know that the rp will have sex; Depending on your personal prefences, we will determain how much and how often.

2. I want literates only. There is no such thing as semi or advanced. You are ether iliterate, literate, or literate and detailed. If you insist on saying advanced, put details into your lengthy rants or messages.

3. I will NOT rp over a thread or PMs. The reason this thread exists is to gain some partners. See the starting message about PM rules.

4. There is no spoon. No, really! Unless your holding one right now... Then there IS a spoon. SPOOOOOON!!!

5. When I ask for Slave in my rps, don't be coming to me seeking a abusive or cruel master. Causing a girl pain is not one of my many kinks, alright? Please understand that I'm not a cruel type of dominate, I just can't hit a lady in violence, and having a abusive relation with a slave also sucks. Futhermore, do NOT ask me to be a slave (Blame my male genes), cause I'm the dominator, not the guy under the boot licking slime from between your neatly lined tiles.

6. If I suggest an idea, TRY it first. Don't out right turn it down, unless you want to lose points with me. I find someone who will refuse a idea without a logical excuse (Like you have a fear of dogs when I sujest something with a werewolf, for example) closed- minded. Please, if something I suggest doesn't interest you, at least tell me why so I can understand. Also, I have been looking for rps for almost a entire year, and got no responces; So forgive me for wanting some exact things right now; Namely, what's on my thread.

7. I've voided this one for a future law of my thread. So at this time, I'll say this; Really man, there isn't a spoon! But there is a fork, if that makes you feel better.

Not so bad, now was it? Seven simple rules. Now that that annoying part is out of the way, lets get to the roleplays I crave.

Shocked = CURRENT CRAVEING!!! If you see just this icon, and you didn't really see the main notice, that's okay; This shall point out what I've just got to do to stop myself from loading baby bunnies into a potato gun and fireing them into dog pounds. Think of the bunnies.

Shocked = CRAVE, MUST DO!!! If you request this, I will kiss your feet and grovil like a dog! Yes, see above. I think I've got my point across now!

Surprised = Sweetness! If you want this, I'm game! Hell, I might even have an idea in the wings!

:? = Eh, not right at this exact time. If you convince me, then maybe I can be swayed.

Evil or Very Mad = Your joking, right? I'd rather have my skin peeled off with a red hot, rusty knife than do this! In stupid, NO!!!!!

On to the Roleplays! First up...

Here is my own personal Rabbit Hole.

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Shadow9808

CURRENT MAJOR CRAVEINGS -> Lolicon, My Little Pony (If you ask for this and you have a Gaian accout, I will reward you.), Digimon (Aww, come on! Somebody ask for this, damn it!), Pokemon (See plo below), Castlevania, Cave Story

THE WANTS
---------------------------

Cave Story Shocked Shocked Shocked

(If you ask for this, or even better know about it, I will give you a super mega cookie and kill anything you hate, how you see fit.)

Lolicon Shocked Shocked Shocked

(Yes, I like lolis. Just know I have my own tastes about lolicon, so we can discuss it out before hand. And to explain for all those who've asked, you can read the explination given by feather, on Little Angels Hentai.

"Lolicon refers to depictions of underaged, undeveloped girls or girls yet to fully pass through adolescence. Examples of loli characters are Sakura of Card Captor Sakura, Sasami of the Tenchi Muyo! franchise and Etna and Flonne from Disgaea." Anyway, expect me to want some Infantalism themes in this.)

My Little Pony Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

(Yes, it's back. I'm not ashamed to say I have a fetish. Don't we all have one? This pairs nicely with Transformation below, and you can deside if you want Lolicon or not, but I'd like to alert you now this works at it's absolute best with Lolicon. Anyone that freely asks for this gets a free bag of good will!)

Castlevania Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

(Ah yes, the eternal duel between the foul Dracula and the heroic Belmont clan... I love this series with a deep pasion. Everything about it, from the plots to the monsters to the weapons, all draw me in. You will get MUCH love for this.)

Monster Hunter Shocked

(This game series ranks among Capcom's top bad ass series. If you know about this series: It's monsters, it's weapons, it's town, it's layout... Contact me ASAP. If you know how to hunt long distance on the side of a rp via PSP, all the better. Let me sum this up. If you ask for this topic, and know what it's about, I will prase you as a goddess.)

Super Mario Shocked Shocked Shocked

(Who would have thunk this would end up back on my thread after so many years? Shocking, isn't it? Anyway, Here are the choices I am looking for right now; Princess Toadstool/Peach, a female Yoshi (There are so freaking many dinos, who's to say there aren't girls?) or a female Koopa. BTW, if you are framiler with Super Mario RPG, then super bonus points and coins to you! Just don't eat the mushrooms or flowers...)

Transformation Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

(What can I say? When your a nut case, be proud of your insanity! But if it makes things more simple, I'm seeking ones where a human girl is transformed into something else a bit to a lot less human. Not the giant robots; That statement alone should help clear confusion. Sadly, I'm running low on ideas, folks. Try to sujest a few if you can.)

Furry Shocked

(Let me make this simple. No foxes, there are TOO many requests for these flying around. Only RARELY will I reconsider this, so be forewarned; If you want to, however, you may try and change my mind. And yes, I like to have this in virtually every RP I do. Also, I only do FULL furry, a animal with the skeletal structure of a human; No half-breeds like a neko or what not that's still purely human at it's base, person body with ears and tail crap.)

Digimon Shocked Shocked Shocked (Plot Below)

(I love Digimon, but don't you dare ask me to roleplay as a human! I expect the same. To be exact, I'm not looking for original, made up Digimon. I want Biyomon the most, but I will settle for Lopmon, Floramon, Gatomon or Renamon, or you can ask for my two mystery choices. No exceptions unless you can convince me otherwise!)

Various Anime and Video Games or Original RPs

(If your after something in particuler, please, do ask! If I know what your hunting, and I LOVE it, we can get cracking. Otherwise, we can discuss something else.)

Okay, you've made me cave in at last. Here is a few of the best ideas I've come up with, but can't seem to make last.

This one is for my Pokemon/Girl rp above. I hope you enjoy, as this plot is my dearest work, 12 years in the making; It's my heart and soul.

And here is my plot for Digimon. Note: This plot can be altered for one of the other Digimon listed for requesting above.

The idea is that it's still Season 1 when the kids have just returned home. Puppetmon, whom has managed to pull himself together thanks to Apocalymon, attacks and captures Gatomon and Biyomon, knowing the cat was already a victim of torture, and uses that as a leaver to start breaking their will (or any of the other Digimon on my thread's request list). By the time he's done, they are fully broken, and then subject to Puppetmon's twisted tastes. Just as he finishes rewriting their data, they are in a way saved, only to end up as the slave of their new owner; The price is Puppetmon has placed a huge bounty to have them returned unharmed, and to have their new 'owner' erased.

Now here is where the plot idea (Never had a chance to fully turn it into a actual plot, mind you) comes in; My character Rusty ends up in the Digital World for about a week. He wouldn't have been there so long, however, if he hadn't ended up in a Puppetmon's territory. Eventually, he finds his way to the Mega's manor, and to his dismay, finds this one is fond of making himself friends from live Digimon. The rookie in question (Again, any of the Digimon I've got listed as wanted) ended up being the unlucky one chosen to be his 'girlfriend', which by his demented thinking means most prized doll. My char quickly finds out she's alive, and barely escapes with her. When she at last recovers, she now believes he is her owner/tamer.

Because the kids had their Crests destroyed by Apocalymon, Puppetmon managed to gather some of the data, enough to merge into at least one of the Chosen Digimon's DDNA. So, he collected Mimi, Joe and Sora's Crest data to create a perfect data combo that would turn the chosen victim into an ideal slave. She'd be too sincere to lie or attempt to deceive him, she'd be reliable to do anything she was told to do without fail, and her love for him would distract her from wanting to be free of her life as a slave. Also because these three crests are used, they overload the bond they have to their human partner, and render them on their own, or to become bound to a new tamer. In the case of Spring (Biyomon) and Winter (Gatomon), Rusty ends up saving them before they awake and become bound to Puppetmon, and becomes their tamer/owner instead. And yes, they have their memories of their former human wiped clean.

Now as for HOW Rusty's D-Band works apart from the D-Powers the Tamers use, his band allows him to draw upon the digital data in his blood (He is in all effect half Digimon due to a experiment that saved his life by binding Digital data to his DNA, resulting in Digital DNA, or DDNA). By using cards like the tamers, however, he can alter himself into a Digimon based on the type of code used.

For example, if he used Water Code, he'd become Cyber Sharkmon, a digimon who excels at underwater combat.

A alternate version is aviable for Renamon; Just ask.

More to come on a spur of the moment.

THE HATES (Do NOT ask for these or the bunnies will be fired at Rednecks!!)
-------------------------------

ANYTHING Final Fantasy Evil or Very Mad (I've never played VII, and I've yet to see Advant, so don't pick on me!)
Vampire Evil or Very Mad
Cowboy Beebop Evil or Very Mad
Wolf's Rain Evil or Very Mad (Love the anime, don't like rping.)
Harry Potter Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad (If you ask for this, I will drop a piano on a baby bunny!)
Realistic Evil or Very Mad (I am RPing to escape the SUCK of this for a while! The last thing I want is to do an RP about it! And this includes anything with live actors, from Star Wars to Charmed! And if you ask, I'll stab you with a baby bunny!)
Gang/Punk/Street Raceing Evil or Very Mad (Absolutly NOT.)
Any School RP Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad (Two words. HELL. NO.)
More will be added as they come up.

The Silver List

(Looking for that ideal partner? Somebody who is like your dream come true roleplay partner? Any I list here are among the best of the best, and well worth the time to contact, for any reason I'll list by their SN! Contact these people if you don't have anyone. Right now!)

(None, sadly.)

The Black List

(Any names listed here are best avoided, because they will not treat you fairly and will make your life a black misery that you will regret! Don't PM/IM them, don't talk to them on threads, treat them like they don't exist because they will treat you less than dirt!)

None Yet (Do NOT make me list you. Just DON'T.)

Please, ladies! Help a guy in need! If you have read everything, please just mention this is a Darker request so I'll be able to tell it's from here and not Gaia. Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Shadow9808
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Hunt (IPC)   Shadow's Hunt (IPC) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:38 pm

Arrow
Back to top Go down
Shadow9808
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Hunt (IPC)   Shadow's Hunt (IPC) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 7:55 pm

Arrow
Back to top Go down
Shadow9808
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Hunt (IPC)   Shadow's Hunt (IPC) EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 10:53 am

Arrow
Back to top Go down
Shadow9808
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Hunt (IPC)   Shadow's Hunt (IPC) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 9:55 am

Arrow
Back to top Go down
Shadow9808
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Hunt (IPC)   Shadow's Hunt (IPC) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 5:13 pm

Arrow
Back to top Go down
Shadow9808
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Hunt (IPC)   Shadow's Hunt (IPC) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 5:35 pm

Arrow
Back to top Go down
Shadow9808
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Hunt (IPC)   Shadow's Hunt (IPC) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 7:51 pm

Arrow
Back to top Go down
Shadow9808
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Hunt (IPC)   Shadow's Hunt (IPC) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 10:23 am

Arrow
Back to top Go down
Shadow9808
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Hunt (IPC)   Shadow's Hunt (IPC) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 4:59 pm

Arrow
Back to top Go down
Shadow9808
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Hunt (IPC)   Shadow's Hunt (IPC) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 2:15 pm

Arrow
Back to top Go down
Shadow9808
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Hunt (IPC)   Shadow's Hunt (IPC) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 11:23 am

Arrow
Back to top Go down
Shadow9808
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Hunt (IPC)   Shadow's Hunt (IPC) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:10 am

Arrow
Back to top Go down
Shadow9808
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Hunt (IPC)   Shadow's Hunt (IPC) EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 10:54 am

Arrow
Back to top Go down
Shadow9808
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Hunt (IPC)   Shadow's Hunt (IPC) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:10 am

Arrow
Back to top Go down
Shadow9808
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Hunt (IPC)   Shadow's Hunt (IPC) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 11:38 am

Arrow
Back to top Go down
Shadow9808
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Hunt (IPC)   Shadow's Hunt (IPC) EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 3:48 pm

Arrow
Back to top Go down
Shadow9808
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Hunt (IPC)   Shadow's Hunt (IPC) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:03 pm

Arrow
Back to top Go down
Shadow9808
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Hunt (IPC)   Shadow's Hunt (IPC) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:47 am

Arrow
Back to top Go down
Shadow9808
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Hunt (IPC)   Shadow's Hunt (IPC) EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 10:11 am

Arrow
Back to top Go down
Shadow9808
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Hunt (IPC)   Shadow's Hunt (IPC) EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 7:11 pm

Arrow
Back to top Go down
Shadow9808
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Hunt (IPC)   Shadow's Hunt (IPC) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 10:56 am

Arrow
Back to top Go down
Kawamura
Sexed
Kawamura

Male
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Hunt (IPC)   Shadow's Hunt (IPC) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:16 am

Combo breaker?
Back to top Go down
Shadow9808
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Hunt (IPC)   Shadow's Hunt (IPC) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 9:59 am

Arrow
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: ??   Shadow's Hunt (IPC) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:01 am

Not even gonna write what ya like to give girls some idea?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Hunt (IPC)   Shadow's Hunt (IPC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow's Hunt (IPC)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next