Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2008-12-24

A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:11 am

James pulled away a little, soaping up her chest, neck, and shoulders gently. He moved to his knees, rubbing the soap over her rear and crotch and then her legs. When the was done, he used the movable showerhead to rinse her off, letting the water spray her breasts and pussy longer then needed. He put the showerhead back and grinned at her"You can shampoo your hair, right?"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:37 am

He'd left her wanting more and he knew it. She gave him a playful glare before taking the shampoo and lathering it into her hair. She watched as him as she did it, careful to keep her eyes above his waist. When she was finished she rinsed her hair out before kissing his lips softly. "Would you like me to help get you clean too?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:19 pm

James smiled at her as he watched her wash herself. When she was finished, he nodded"That would be nice"he said and turned his back to her to let her wash him.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:28 pm

She took the soap from him before lathering up her hands and running them up and down his back softly, gently, lightly touching his lower back before drifting away. Her hands spent a little extra time on his ass before washing the back of his legs, making sure to let her fingers tickle him.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:52 pm

James waited and when she started, he purred a little at her hands on his back. He let out a moaned feeling her hands on his ass and blushed as he twitched a little as he felt her rub and tickle his legs.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:25 pm

"Won't you face me, James?" she asked, standing and waiting for him to turn around so she could clean the front of his body.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:18 pm

James smirked at that and turned for her, his cock hard"Of course. I'll do almost anything or you"he replied and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:25 pm

She smiled and kissed his lips softly, her soapy hands sudsing up his chest. As Claire pulled away from him she kissed his tip cleaning his member after.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:29 pm

He shivered happily as she soaped him up. He moaned at the kiss and humped her hand a little"Mmm, nice"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:45 pm

She kept scrubbing him until the rest of him was clean before she rinsed him off. With the head as well.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 am

He watched her and then moaned at the water spraying over his member"Mmmm, that felt nice"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6