Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:52 pm

Claire was incredibly turned on by the time James finished undressing her. Her pussy drooled just a little as he looked down at her. She wanted him to touch her, but she wasn't sure if either of them would be able to control themselves. "Like what you see?" she asked with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:42 pm

James licked his lips and nodded"I love what I see"he said and rubbed her breasted a little. His hands moved down her sides slowly and squeezed her thighs gently"You want me to rub your pussy gently"he said and rubbed her pussy gently.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:02 pm

She let out a soft moan and closed her eyes as he rubbed at her body. "Mmmm, maybe just a little. After all, I still have to give you a little show, don't I?" Claire smiled and kissed his lips softly.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:23 pm

James grinned at her and pulled his hands away"That's right"he said and moved to the recliner"I'll let you give me a show"he teased
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:41 pm

"Meanie," she said with a little pout before she repositioned herself a bit. She was too hot to not follow through, so she spread her legs and gave him a nice view of her shaved pussy before she slid a finger into herself and started playing around, letting her finger get nice and moist. Her free hand moved to her luscious breasts and she closed her eyes as she started to move her finger in and out, her palm rubbing against her clit.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:23 pm

James grinned at her"Sometimes I'm mean"he teased and the breathed in sharply as he watched the beautiful teenager go to work on herself. He grinned and got hard quickly. He took his large cock out and started stroking himself slowly"Mmm, That's hot"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:33 am

"Is it?" she asked, tweaking her nipple just a bit. She groaned softly, really starting to get into it, pressing her palm a little harder into her, moving her hand faster, inserting another finger. It made her more excited to know that he was watching her and loving every second of it. Her hands worked her body to the best of her ability. Soon, she was moaning softly slowly building up pleasure.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:45 am

James moanned as he stroked himself faster, feelig his own orgasm building"It's very hot"he said and stood on shaky legs, stepping infront of her. He stroked himself faster"You mind if I shoot my cum onto you?"he asked, precum oozing out of the tip of his cock
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:28 am

Truthfully, no one had ever asked her that. As she continued to play with herself, she wondered what it would feel like. "You can," she said softly. It wouldn't be long now until she came...She still preferred it in the shower, but this was good too.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:34 am

James smiled at her as she said he could and started stroking himself faster'Here I go"he said and started cumming on her face and tits"Unnn, yes"he groaned, shooting a lot onto her body.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:57 am

Claire moaned softly finally releasing as he came on her. Her back arched, moving her cum covered breasts higher for a moment. She panted a bit her eyes closed for a moment, fingers still slowly playing with her. "Mmmm..."
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:18 pm

James squeezed out the last drops onto her breasts and licked his lips, watching her as he stroked his shaft slowly"Mm, that was a good show"he teased.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:43 pm

"Well, now that the show is over, what do you want to do?" Claire asked, looking up at him as her body got used to the feel of his load on her. It actually felt pretty good.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 2:56 pm

James released his member, letting it soften"Well, we can take a shower or I can rub that cum into your skin for you"he said, licking his lips slowly.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:24 pm

She smiled and raised an eyebrow. "Why not both?" she asked softly, looking up at him. He looked as though he was absolutely starving for a chance at her. Why not give it to him?
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:42 pm

James grinned at her reply and kissed her gently as his hands rubbed her skin, smoothing his cum into her skin"Mm, so smooth and warm. Was that the first time you've gotten a facial like that?"he asked, smirking
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:13 pm

"It was," she said sitting up once he was finished. "To the shower then?"
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:10 pm

James grinned at her and kissed her"Of course"he said and lifted her up into his arms and then carried her into the bathroom. He set her in the shower, pulling his boxers off before getting in with her
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:24 pm

She smiled softly, chuckling a bit at his enthusiasm. "Excited, are we?" She kissed him softly, holding onto him.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:11 pm

James kissed her and grinned"A little"he said and pulled her against his body, his cock sliding between her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:58 am

Claire moaned softly and said, "Careful now. You don't get that just yet. I wouldn't want you to ruin it." She smiled a little, letting him just hold her there, enjoying the feel of his naked body on his.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:38 am

JAmes kissed her"I wouldn't do anything you don't ask for"he replied and wrapped his arms around her"Your body is so smooth and warm"he said and rubbed her back.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:59 pm

She smiled and kissed his shoulder, her arms gently sliding around his lower back. "And yours is perfect."
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:13 pm

James grinned down at her"Mmm, thank you"he said and started rubbing soap onto her back.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:40 am

She smiled at him, kissing his neck softly as he soaped her up, enjoying his touch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)   A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Babysitter at my age? (Candira and puppyslave)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next