Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Farm Girl's Choice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Farm Girl's Choice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:58 pm

Strom chuckled at that"You let me though"He pointed out and licked her cheek"You look nice"he said and poked her belly with his member"How does your dad have his way with your mom?"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female
Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:06 pm

"Well since they shut their door and from what I see when I pass by--and totally disgusted--he's always kissing her neck, touching her and doing anything he can to please her and to get her in the mood." she explained. "or so that is what it looked lke." She shrugged as she leaned back and lifted her leg up and rested it on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:11 pm

Strom neighed happily"Sounds fun"he said and licked up and down her calf and shin"How's this?"he asked before sucking on her toes one at a time, his cock moving a little so it poked her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:17 pm

Sue moaned lightly and leaned back, tilting her head back a bit as he licked her and sucked on her toes. She found that odd but then again he was a horse so she didn't say anything. "I like this. It feels good." She purred.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:20 pm

Storm licked the bottom of her foot and smiled at her"What do you want me to do now Storm?"he asked, his hands rubbing her thigh and his tongue playing with her foot.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:22 pm

She moaned lightly and bit her lower lip. "I-I don't know." she said quietly. "What would happen next?" She was only about thirteen so what would she know?
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:59 pm

Storm chuckled at that"I don't know. You play with my dick?"he asked, chuckling
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:28 pm

Sitting up, she crossed her legs pretzel style and stared at his dick. "Uh...by doing what? What do I do to it?" She asked, biting her lower lip.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:34 pm

Storm shrugged and smiled"Try what I was doing to your leg to it"he suggested and grinned
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:57 pm

It took her awhile to remember what he was doing to her leg. He was licking her leg. biting her lower lip, she leaned in and was about to do something but then pulled back shaking her head. Sh sat back staring at him and then at his cock, runnning her hands along her hair. She nodded, telling herself she could do it. It was harmless right?

Her hand reached forward, she wapping her hand around his cock and stroking it a little bit. Her hand couldn't exactly wrap around it all the way. As she began to, she leaned forward and licked the tip of it, then up the long underside.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:52 pm

Storm watched her hesistancy and stroked her hair. He let out a neigh of pleasure as she started licking his member"Mmmm, Sue. That feels good"he said, precum squirting out a little. He stroked her hair more as his hips slowly moved.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 7:12 pm

Sue felt his precum drip into her mouth. She pulled back and just swallowed it, not wanting to really the relish the taste and looked at him. "I don't know if I can do this...it's weird." She let go of him, and sat back.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 7:43 am

Strom moaned and then looked at her when she lifted off. He licked her lips and smiled"It's okay. What about we try having sex?"he asked, looking at his owner
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 4:32 pm

"But...you're really big. WOuldn't it hurt?" She asked softly, closing her legs and puting her finger to her mouth, biting the nail. SHe wasn't sure at all anymore. She was definitely so aroused for such a young girl, and she did want him, but his cock scared her.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 4:45 pm

Storm smiled"We can go slow and use my precum. It's super slick"he told her and rubbed his mmember with his precum
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 4:52 pm

"Promise not to hurt me?" She had access to the tolls used to put the animals to sleep and she knew how to do it. If he knew what was good for him he wouldn't hurt her.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:11 pm

Storm licked her neck"I'd never hurt you on purpose"he said and hugged her gently, lifting her easily and holding her above his hard member
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:49 pm

Sue wrapped her arms around his leg neck and nodded to him. When he lifted her up she looked down to see she was right in penetration aim to his cock. She gulped and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:14 pm

Storm kissed her and gently lowered her very, very slowly, his head penetrating her easily thanks to the precum.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:20 pm

She felt the head of him penetrate her and she gave out a loud gasp. DIgging her nails into his shoulder and rested her forehead on his shoulder, whimpering. It stretched her so much.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:24 pm

He stopped then the thickest part was in her"Unnn, I'm sorry. Don't put me down"he begged
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:28 pm

Sue bit her lower lip and hsook her head. "No it's fine. Just keep doing it. I think I'm starting to feel it." She whispered. Feel it in the sense she could feel the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:55 pm

He listened and sighed, releaved. He lowered him more, moaning softly"Unnnn"he moaned and then neighed"It feels so tight"he breathed
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:05 pm

Sue cringed a bit and squealed out of pain slightly as he lowered her more. "S-Storm..." She groaned just kissed on his neck. It hurt yes, but it was feeling more good the more the pain was leaving.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:29 pm

Storm moaned softly and pulled her all the way down and held her there"Unn, you feel so tight and warm"he said and kissed her clumsily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Farm Girl's Choice
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next