Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Searching for girls who take what they want!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vengir
Shrimp
Vengir

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Searching for girls who take what they want! Empty
PostSubject: Searching for girls who take what they want!   Searching for girls who take what they want! EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:02 pm

Hello! I'm a sub by nature, so I am looking for women who would like or not mind playing a dom girl, or just a woman who begs often for a good fuck ^_^ I can roleplay a dom male if you like, so anything goes if i like it.

List of Kinks:
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Marc%20Mixter
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Searching for girls who take what they want!   Searching for girls who take what they want! EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:43 pm

I'll play with you if you want. I'm not always a great dominant person (usually not) But I can be, and we can switch that role around if you want. *nods* Just toss me a pm.
Back to top Go down
Vengir
Shrimp
Vengir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Searching for girls who take what they want!   Searching for girls who take what they want! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:47 pm

Something i probably am missing, is the types of roleplays i wish to do. Well, I will ep anything if you can make it sound interesting. I enjoy romance, but often a good hot smut sounds just as fun. I will never do rape. I refuse to rp if the female character(s) is under 16. I can rp more than one male, but i can't rp sex with two men. Modern is my favorite, but i'm not limited to it. since some girls seem to like it, i have roleplayed a character with two cocks, both 12 inches long.

If i missed anything, let me know Smile

And Candira, i'll send you a pm soon.
Back to top Go down
Vengir
Shrimp
Vengir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Searching for girls who take what they want!   Searching for girls who take what they want! EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 2:36 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Vengir
Shrimp
Vengir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Searching for girls who take what they want!   Searching for girls who take what they want! EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:28 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Vengir
Shrimp
Vengir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Searching for girls who take what they want!   Searching for girls who take what they want! EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:40 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Searching for girls who take what they want!   Searching for girls who take what they want! EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:17 pm

BUMP for you for now. I may try with you again later.
Back to top Go down
Vengir
Shrimp
Vengir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Searching for girls who take what they want!   Searching for girls who take what they want! EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:36 pm

thank you, and i hope you can perform as well as you want to Smile i hope i didn't hurt you..
Back to top Go down
Vengir
Shrimp
Vengir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Searching for girls who take what they want!   Searching for girls who take what they want! EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:45 pm

bumpo
Back to top Go down
Demons_heart1234
Shrimp

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Searching for girls who take what they want!   Searching for girls who take what they want! EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 7:14 pm

Two cocks? Lol, I find that amusing. I would like to rp anyhow with you, any pairings your interested? Please just PM me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for girls who take what they want!   Searching for girls who take what they want! Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for girls who take what they want!
Page 1 of 1