Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn)   Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:39 pm

Although he had little room to actually lay down, he moved as close as possible the warmth from her body close to his almost eradicating the need for a blanket even though their was one. When he felt Haley move even closer again him a soft sigh escaped him, something about being this close slightly aroused him even if they were brother and sister. His blue eyes gazed at her waiting to hear the surprise that he had waited for. After a little bit of silence and looks that he was getting from his sister Seth realized that their seemed to not be such a present yet the party was really enough for him, anything more was truly a bonus.

Hearing her response a smile crossed his face, it was such a sweet offer, upon hearing it his mind began to think of exactly what it had wanted. A few times he thought of his sister yet decided not to say such a thing but instead kept trying to think of a decent thing she could give him that would be the best present anyone could give.. after all that was what Haley was good at, Seth so far had received three gifts from her that he had wanted so badly and this... well it was to hard to think of something.

Feeling her roll over and face him directly, the same thoughts returned, at this rate he would just say it and hoped that his sister would not be scared away from him. For brother and sister they were so close, and this was proving it so far. Feeling her lips against his temple a soft moan escaped him, it was very gentle and quiet yet heard by the pair of them. Hearing what she had to say a smirk crossed his face before his voice answered softly. "That is exactly what I want... I have protected you hoping one day, that you could see how much I loved you, as I could see how much you loved me.. just by the way you act with me.. and the fact you just offered me.. the thing I can't turn down. His blue eyes gaze into the depths of hers seeing the same color return before speaking "I love you Haley and for my birthday want to show that... and feel the love you have for me in return..."
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn)   Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:54 pm

She smiled as the soft sound escaped his lips. Her left hand trailed down his arm to his sides, fingertips grazing over every inch. Hand delved beneath his shirt, her delicate flesh smoothing over his bare skin. Her palm flattened against his back, moving in small circles to massage him. "I do love you, Seth. I have always tried to show you how much I care." She whispered, her lips coming to press against the tip of his nose. Tender, fleeting kisses graced his face, smoothing over nearly ever inch.

Her gaze stayed locked on his, wanting him to see every emotion behind them. The leg draped across his hips tightened, pulling her close enough that an outside would think their two bodies had melded into one. The other hand moved to the front of his shirt, fingers disappearing beneath the hem. She dragged her nails lightly up his stomach, raising his shirt with it. If he wanted it removed, he would have to finish that himself as their positions didn't allow her to extract it from his body.

While others may perceive this as being unnatural, she did not. It was an expression of love between two people, or so she had been taught. So, that's what she was doing: expressing her deep love for her brother. Her mouth moved downward, caressing over his neck and collarbone. She paused, looking up at him to see if he approved of her actions.
Back to top Go down
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=AutumnDreaming
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn)   Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:53 am

The tender touch of her skin against his own, made him sigh softly as he felt his sister begin to give him a massage. Upon hearing her words, his eyes held a soft gaze as Seth continued to look at her deeply. Those words were pure and true, as he felt most of his face touched by her loving lips as they passed over and around. Their eyes did not remove themselves from each others gaze the main emotion he was getting from them.. was how she felt and the love that was to be offered by Haley. And such a thing existed that was for sure.. he could see it now and knew of it for a while but never knew what to say or do.

Feeling her leg pull him in tighter he moved even closer, the two of them almost seemed melded together. Upon feeling her start to remove his shirt a sensual shiver ran down his spine with the contact of her nails as they softly grazed upwards. Seeing as he could only remove it himself to finish the job Seth did such a thing, the shirt now thrown to the side against the wall. The more that he thought about this, the more natural it felt.. at first he felt semi-hesitant... curious yet not daring but now it felt more appropriate, and that he could express his own feelings without getting looked down upon.. and then pushed away.

Seeing her eyes looking up at him, his mind thought for a moment before his arms slid around her holding her nice and softly keeping the two of them close, one hand gently slid through her hair the other down her body a little resting around her hip. He hoped that was enough to state how he felt before deciding to ask a question "How long.. have you been wanting to do what we are going to do..?"
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn)   Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:12 pm

With his shirt removed from his body, Haley's sapphires drifted down to his torso. She looked at the smoothness of his chest, hand lifting from his back to press lightly to his clavicle. Her fingertips brushed down the entirety of his chest, swooping past his navel, and returning to the point of origin with as much care as she had tried to show him throughout the whole night. Her lips grazed his pecs, pausing when the reached the ribcage protecting his heart. She turned her head, leaning her ear against it to hear the thumping of his vitality.

She left him hold her, mouth purring when his fingers wove through her hair. "For as long as I have thought that you would want us to." She whispered as if raising her voice would cause the walls to overhear her. "How long have you admired me, brother? Did you ever dream of this?" She asked, leaning toward him. Her hand continued a journey downward, fingers coming to a halt at the waistline of his jeans. Thumb worked to unbutton them before her fingers looped to pull down the zipper.

Haley's eyes returned to his gaze. "Tell me of the things you want to do to this body, Seth." Her tone retained its hushed volume. "Tell me what you want this body to do to yours." Chin tilted up, lips seeking to press against his in the slowest, softest kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn)   Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:25 pm

Small little sighs escaped him as her hands seem to explore all of his chest, every little inch making sure to cover it all with her hands as they feel his toned body. Upon feeling her lips start to trail down more shivers and sighs escaped him, just that feeling was so great.. and was showing Seth how much she seemed to lover every bit of him, Hearing her whisper her response he waited for her to speak, only after that would he respond. " I have admired you for over seven years, but within the last six, started having dreams about you.. and in the last four years they started becoming sexual.."

His voice was also low as he responded, what he had just told her was the absolute truth, their was no point in lying at a point like this. It felt better to say it how it was instead of trying to spin a story passed Haley, as her hands began to get lower he started to get a little more nervous his heart picking up in beats almost double the amount previous. Hearing the sound of the zipper slowly getting pulled down his deep blue eyes gazed at Haley upon hearing her voice yet again. "I want to do everything I dreamt about sister... and what I dreamt about was.."

Seth paused taking a deep breath "I want to feel every hole with my cock, I want to taste your juices with my mouth.. I want to feel your mouth close around my member... I want to hear you moan because of me.. Oh so many things I want and surely you don't disagree?" seeing her lips their he lent forward before very slowly kissing her filling the kiss with passion and his love for her.
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn)   Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:08 pm

With her ear nestled so closely to his heart, she could clearly hear the increase in the beats. She smiled, feeling proud that the simple actions of her hands had made him show a little excitement. With the flap of his jeans gaping, she reached inside his underwear. Fingers delicately brushed against his manhood, just enough to tease him. Hand was quickly retracted, going to the sides to tug his pants down from his hips a little. Again, this was something in which he would have to help her.

"Mmm, that's quite a long time to have wanted me, brother." She added, nails lightly scraping at the skin she had worked to reveal on his hips. As he began to elaborate on his fantasies for her, he would hear her purr softly. Her draped leg slid across the fabric of his pants, her hips arching against his. "I want all of those things, too."

Pulling away from him, she sat up. Arms reached behind her, unclasping the metal hook that held together her lacy bra. The back popped open, fabric extending as it loosened around her body. The straps began to slide down her smooth shoulders, lowering the cups inch by inch as they started to reveal her supple flesh. Finally, it slipped down her stomach and she was able to remove her arms from the straps, tossing the garment over the bed. She didn't want to reveal too much to him too quickly, though, so she pressed her chest to his, covering her round globes. He would be able to feel them against his skin, her erect nipples poking at him.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn)   Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:51 pm

That little tease made a soft groan escape him the contact between her hands and his manhood just felt so good and he knew this would only get more and more pleasurable. Once she had pulled down his pants as much as possible Seth finished of the job pulling them down as low as he could reach with his left arm before lightly kicking them of him, the material leaving him, all he was wearing now was a pair of underwear and he felt extremely comfortable with the lack of clothes something he had not exactly expected. "It is a long time, but it makes it a lot greater when it finally occurs.. "

Hearing her purr and then state she wanted those things as well made his heart pump just that little faster, this was so exciting.. and yet he did not want to rush things, but instead make the last longer which seemed to be what Haley wanted. His eyes now watched as her bra began to gave way before revealing her perfect breasts to him, not long after he felt them against him, her erect nipples prodding into his skin, his erect cock wanting to escape from its containment.

His arms slid back around her now that they were close again his hips pushed into hers, slightly grinding against her as one of his hands slid down into her underwear before giving her ass cheek a direct squeeze and then retreating, He was doing his best to not rush things and so far Seth was in control of such things, and mainly was letting the pace be set by his sister, after all it was his gift to him.
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn)   Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:13 pm

Her lips were set to the perfect grin, eyes growing wide with hunger as he pulled himself free from his pants, leaving him in nothing but that thin piece of fabric. Eager hips pushed against his, grinding back into him. Feeling his hand squeeze her rear, she let out a louder moan of surprise.

As a direct result of his groping hand, Haley scooted toward the opposing side of the bed, bringing him with her. As the two now had more room, she rolled so that she was situated on top of him. Legs were placed on either sides of his hips. She lowered herself to his erection, hovering over it. The bottoms of her panties scraped against his undergarment, just giving him a taste of what was to come.

Stretching her back, she let her firm developing breasts sweep across his chin. Bottom lip was drawn into her mouth, tongue licking at it. Mouth reached down to his, crashing fervently into his lips. Nimble tongue sought entrance, probing to massage against his. Elbows flexed, letting her torso meld to his again. Her hips rocked back on his, sitting down on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn)   Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:37 pm

Feeling her grind against him and then loudly moan because of his hand caused him to smile softly. His eyes were tinted with lust and his heart eager for more, In fact he wanted to pleasure her in return for her birthday present to him and even thought that it was natural now as the two were just expressing their love which was all that mattered even if they were related.

As Haley moved, he moved with her before letting her roll on top of him. As she grinded downwards on him like that Seth could not help but groan softly, as it was a hint of what was to come, were they laid now had so much more room, allowing them to do more, and since she was on top.. at the moment his sister did have more control then him which he did not mind, after all he already knew she was giving the present so she should be the one in control this time not him.

Upon feeling her tongue lick for entry he slowly opened his mouth to allow entrance for her before feeling her tongue slide into his mouth meeting his massaging it with her own tongue as his arms slipped around her softly his hips rocked back at hers now as the two of them still grinded against each other. "Before.. I put my cock in you Sis I have one request... that I get to taste your pussy, whilst you taste my cock..."
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn)   Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:52 pm

Haley was lost in the passionate kiss, concentrating on the mingling of her tongue with his. She'd never anticipated this happening tonight, though the thought had always been nestled in the back of her mind. As he broke the connection to speak, her mouth stayed parted for a few brief moments. With his request, her eyes blinked a few times. She nodded silently, already knowing she would do anything he asked as it was her birthday present for him.

Her cheeks burned lightly as she moved her lips to his ear. "I've never done that before." She admitted, embarrassed by her own inexperience. "I'm afraid I won't be any good, but I will do it." She stared at him with uncertainty in her eyes, though she knew her brother was kind enough to forgive her of any mistakes.

Rolling off of him, she tugged her panties over her hips, revealing her bottom to him first. It was round and smooth, toned just like the rest of her body. The garment slid over her knees, she having to reposition herself so she could pull it free of her ankles. Laying next to him, she opened her legs so he could see her exposure. The air brushed against her thighs, chilling her. Fingers reached for the last garment on his body, tugging at it. "Take them off for me, brother."

Crawling up to his side, she drew his earlobe into her mouth. Teeth lightly nipped at the flesh before lips closed to suck gently.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn)   Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:05 pm

They had both been slightly lost deeply with in the passionate kiss together, neither probably knew this was going to happen tonight or had even considered it upon waking up, Seth possibly had a dream during the night about such a thing, yet dreams like that usually did not come true for him, so he doubted that he had actually dreamt of it this night, possibly his body knew that it would happen his mind clueless. Seeing her face seem to burn with embarrassment a soft little sigh left him as he felt her lips speaking right next to his ear.

"I have only really dreamt of it.. I to have not done it" He was trying to now make her feel a little better, he had not done that particular position before but he had licked out a girl before she he would have no problems on his part. "You will be fine... and its the thought that will count, after all you are giving me what I want for my birthday regardless of how you do" That and he would forgive her for simple mistakes.. as that was what Seth was like.

Seth's blue eyes looked as Haley revealed her ass to him by pulling her panties up high to her hips for him to get a good look before she removed the undergarments with a quick position swap to remove what was left covering her revealing her naked body to him, Seeing her fingers try to grab his own last piece of clothing his hands began to slide it of before it was tossed to the side, an erect cock now showed in its place ready for Haley.

Feeling her suck on his earlobe a soft groan escaped him before he spoke one word to her "Ready?" It was all that had to be said as he looked at his sister,
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn)   Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:42 pm

His words both comforted and assured her, giving her a new confidence. She would nod in acceptance. "Okay, Seth." Still, she wanted to please him. She wanted that her mouth moved fluidly and expertly over his length. When he finally removed the restricting fabric, her eyes fell on his erect length. Fingers reached out to touch it, teasing down the shaft tenderly.

Her lips continued to lap at his lobe, only breaking when he asked his question. She withdrew from his arms, remembering a more naughty friend gossip about a position that allowed to people to orally please each other.

Turning around so that her head was laying beside his hips, she hooked her leg across him so that they rested at his shoulders. Body scooted back so close to his face she could feel his breath on her skin. Being as she was small, this was the perfect position for her to easily reach him. Fingers coiled the length, holding it firmly in her hand. She hovered over the tip, hot breath blowing on it. Lips kissed at the base, slowly trailing up to the head. She paused, unsure of what she was doing. She then stuck out her tongue, dragging it down the underside of the shaft.

Her breasts were pressed into his stomach, her knees resting firmly on the bed. She opened her mouth widely, letting the flat surface of her tongue lick over the head of his member. Suddenly, he would feel her mouth crash down on a few inches of his length.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn)   Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:22 am

It made him smile slightly that even thought Haley had some doubt she was going to do it anyhow as she wanted to please him as she was his birthday present, and to be honest he could not have wanted anything more, he had told her of his want and desires with her and now the pair of them were about to do such a thing, feeling her fingers teasing his shaft his body quivered lightly wishing she would stop teasing him.

He watched as she seemed to have heard of the position quickly adjusting, since she was shorter then him, this position would work rather well for both of them, his breath was a little heavy his mouth so close, he would let her start and then start pleasuring her, he planned to do a good job with her as he was rather talented with his tongue, well so it seemed anyhow with the other times he had licked out girls. A soft sigh escaped him as he felt her begin.

Feeling her tongue against his member felt great, what felt even greater was when he felt a few inches enter her mouth all of a sudden his arms sliding around her ass pulling her pussy directly into his face before his tongue slid around the outside of her slit clipping against her clit before diving straight into her pussy, he began tongue fucking her fast moving his head with slightly vibrations as his tongue went in and out repetitively his lower lip kept rubbing against her clit trying to create as much pleasure as possible for her.
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn)   Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:31 pm

She felt him tug her body closer to him, the distance so small that she could feel his breath against her sensitive skin. The initial touching of his tongue sliding over her startled her, causing her hips to buck in surprise. The distraction caused her mouth to pause over his member, temporarily forgetting what it was that she had been doing.

She closed her eyes, inhaling deeply. Tongue circled around the crown in her mouth, but the delving of his tongue into her entrance caused her to cry out loudly into the room. Never in her life had she felt such a great sensation, and it took every ounce of strength she could muster just to hold herself still on him.

The excitement building within her was the driving force that inspired her to keep going with him. She forced her mouth down over him, taking in a few more inches until she could feel him nearing the back of her throat. Her hand coiled around him, keeping his length steady. Tongue scraped down the shaft, licking at the fragile skin. Each time his tongue circled within her, she moaned against his length, increasing her motivation and making her head start to bob on him faster.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn)   Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:20 pm

Seth had been partially expecting Haley's hips to buck and did not mind it when they did, it did not really bother him as he felt her pause what she was doing obviously slightly distracted. Her tongue felt so good as his tongue worked its way in and out of her the loud noise that filled the room for a moment driving him on to continue what he was doing. The fact was no finger or toy could feel as good as the real thing,

It was the same that masturbation felt good, but it was not as satisfying or as pleasurable as actually doing a sexual activity. Considering his sister had said she never done this before a surprised groan of pleasure left his lips his tongue continued to spiral and flick in and out his mouth vibrating slightly to send vibrations through her pussy and her clit at the same time.

Groans started to leave him a little more often now the feeling even better then he thought it would have been... it felt so good for her lips to be sliding up and down against his length her mouth housing most of it's size the only way it would all fit was if she learnt how to deepthroat not normally something learnt in the first blowjob being given yet some just knew how to pleasure well, his sister seemed to be one of them as this blowjob was beating anything he had experienced so far in his life. His hands that held her close to him squeezed her ass before one of his fingers lightly ran from cheek to cheek brushing against the middle were her other bodily hole was that was completely unoccupied.
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn)   Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:37 pm

His moans were great encouragement, signifying that she was doing at least something right. Her head retracted almost all the way away from his length, teasing him, before plunging down again as hard and as fast as she could. Her nimble tongue exercised itself, the poor pink muscle already growing tired from working so quickly over him. Her lips completely closed around him, enabling her to apply sucking motions to every inch of him that was inside her mouth.

Something in her body began to change. His mouth was causing her to want to push her hips back on it, wanting to satisfy the swirling hunger stirring within her soul. Her thighs burned, the nerve impulses sending messages to her brain about how much more she wanted and needed him. Her breathing was becoming ragged as she inhaled through her nose, the sharp intakes audible to him.

When she felt his fingers brush over her skin and slip beneath her two globes, her body reacted by creating moisture that seemed to barely seep out of her pleasured slit. It startled and embarrassed her, but she tried to cover her humiliation by sucking harder at him. Her moans were becoming more frequent, all of which were trapped inside her closed mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn)   Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:48 pm

Teasing him was almost agony for him, so pleasuring yet she had already raised his expectations only to feel them blown away again, in a rather literal sense of the meaning at that. Her tongue seemed to working itself almost as much as his was although Seth's was plunging in and out constantly swirling around and making this pleasure as enjoyable as possible for his sister. Feeling her suck another moan escaped him as he spoke her name out during that moan followed by "Oh sister.. don't stop"

Slowly his arms pulled her back on top of him completely before his tongue worked its magic properly his mouth pushed right up against her slit his tongue in her pussy the whole time his mouth vibrating for her against skin and clit, It was very pleasurable for hers and although her moans were muffled he could hear them. Tasting what seemed to be a small release of cum his tongue lapped up every bit that had been released so far continuing to delve deep as possible only to try and get more to bring her to her complete climax, although once that was done, he would then finish his birthday with getting her to rid him, until making him climax which would probably be about the same time she did so a second time.

Feeling her suck harder his tongue was going all out trying its hardest to bring as much pleasure to her hearing her more rapid moans, those noises were enough fuel to make him go on for hours, his tongue was getting tired but hearing those moans of pleasure somehow fueled him with more adrenaline to continue. That was what sex was good at producing actually, he continued trying to get her to fully cum knowing she would be rather embarrassed when she did. His fingers lightly pushing into her arse, only softly though,
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn)   Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:43 pm

As he had directed, Haley had no plans whatsoever to stop what she was doing. She knew what the end result should be, school had taught her that, and her tongue continued to assault him more fervently until that goal was reached. Feeling like he was steady enough to stay inside her mouth without her hand to help her, she let go of him. Fingers trailed down to the base of him, coming up to cup the globe that was swelling beneath his member. The soft pads of her fingertips grazed over it, careful not to nick the skin, before she palmed him and gave it a gentle squeeze. The other hand moved to his inner thighs, nails raking over them.

She felt the urge to lose control of her body, to let it take control of her instead. She held strong, though, trying her best to keep her composure. It was difficult, though, as his tongue washed over every last inch of her center. She could feel more of her moisture leaving her, cheeks blushing brightly to a red hue. He pulled her so closely to him that she could feel his breathing press against her skin. She shuddered twice, a sign that she was losing grip on herself.

When his fingers invaded her tight canal, she cried out on him. It was an odd sensation, though it felt so wrong that it could only feel right. It brought her to the final stages she needed to reach her climax, her body shaking violently on top of him. Endless sounds assaulted his length, the dampness that she had fought was freely flowing to his mouth now. She would have cringed from self-consciousness, but it felt far too good to do that.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn)   Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:43 pm

Haley knew what would finish this event that the pair of them were doing, everything she was doing.. such a feeling and yet he knew that his sister was getting a fair deal as well his tongue lapping up every bit of her sweat tasting cum as it was released the real release was what he was working towards. Seth was trying to make her just let impulse control her, yet so far she had not done such a thing but he was sure his tongue could make it happen as it worked long and hard. He continued to keep her as close as possible whilst continuing.

She seemed to be losing that grip slowly, her body doing what it wanted a little shuddering after some more cum was released yet it was nothing like the final release would be. Her ass was so tight yet his fingers seemed to have brought her over the edge that sensation making her pump out exactly what he wanted, his tongue lapping up every bit that was released into his mouth, his tongue pushing into her just to get any on her walls that did not come down with the release, ahh it was so tasty and sweat.. yet hard to describe at the same time.

Gently his tongue worked with her pussy before he moved his head just a little so that he could speak, such a thing he did. "I see you enjoyed that a lot ..especially your body.. but I have a request Sis, I want to actually feel my cock inside you.. but if you want that you have to show me by riding on it, while I lay on my back. what is your answer Haley my loving and caring Sis?"
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn)   Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:44 am

His words distracted her from everything, her mind unable to focus on anything except how greatly her body had reacted to his relentless actions. Mouth had no choice but to cease all movement over his member, head slowly raising up to let him be released from her grasp. Slowly, as if her body was too exhausted to move at any faster rate, she rolled herself off of him. It wasn't that she was trying to be selfish and not bring more pleasure to him, but she wasn't accustomed to such events as her lack of experience was extremely obvious.

Situated on her knees beside of him, she reached her small hand out to stroke his erect member, keeping him manually stimulated. She looked up at him with uncertainty in her eyes, head nodding. "Of course, Seth. I'll do anything you ask." She whispered, cheeks burning on her face.

Both hands trailed up his body, fingers curling over his shoulders. Using them as leverage, she pulled herself on top of him. Legs rested on either side of his hips, body resting on his stomach. Sitting up, she rocked back, raising herself up so that she hovered over his length. Feeling the tip brush her body, she closed her eyes. Deep breath was taken as she slowly pushed down on him. Nails dug into his flesh, teeth biting on her lower lip. She groaned, eyes opening to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn)   Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday! (Kratos and Autumn)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2