Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MoonlightWolfess
Virgin
MoonlightWolfess

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:18 am

Luna nodded, she didn't know her father had feelings for her that way. "I'll stay here." She said and smiled at him before leaning over and kissing him on the cheek before moving her head to his shoulder and closing her eyes. "My wolf." She said softly, sounding like a little girl who was scared. The smile stayed on her face as she remembered when she was little and he used to let her sleep in his bed with her. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him. "I'm sorry I ever thought about running away daddy. I just didn't know what to do and I thought that when you heard her side of the story that you would believe her over me and anything that I had to say you wouldn't believe."

Luna then opened her eyes and looked up at him to read his read his face at all she had just said. It was the truth of how Luna had felt before she had told him everything. And even then he hadn't seen all the marks that were still all over her body thanks to her mother. Nobody had seen them except Trent. The girl lifted her head from her father's shoulder. "I think I'm going to hang out with Trent for a few hours. "I'm not staying there though, not now that you know everything." She said and smiled at him weakly, kissing him on the cheek again, the way a daughter would give her father a kiss, before getting up. "You look tense, maybe you should go get a shower."
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:49 am

Hearing that a sigh of relief escaped Seth, hearing Luna say that was exactly what he wanted to hear, a small smile appeared on his face as he felt her kiss his cheek before leaning against him and then speaking softly reminding him of the once very young girl his phoenix once was. His own smile grew when hers continued to exist on her face, so much things had happened to the two of them yet they were almost inseparable. "you should know I trust what you have to say over anyone Luna...after all, you have never lied to me.. except for a good reason behind it... making it not a true lie... but more to protect me from the harsh truth..."

His blue eyes gazed into his daughters before Seth sighed feeling her lift her head from his shoulder. Hearing that a surge of panic went to surge through him but he trusted she would return, the small kiss on his cheek reinforcing those thoughts "I think a shower would do me good.. Please return soon my phoenix.. I will feel lost if you are not here for a long period of time" He sighed before slowly standing up and looking towards the shower "Say hello to Trent for me.."
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWolfess
Virgin
MoonlightWolfess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:13 pm

"I'll tell him you said hi. I'll call you when I get there." he said and smiled at him as she grabbed her dragon hoodie putting it on and zipping it up before sticking her cell phone in her pocket and getting her shoes on. "I'll call you when I get there." Luna said and smiled some. Clearly she didn't know that he loved her more then a father should love his daughter. She walked over to him and hugged him. "Just relax for me. We can handle mom and all her shit tomorrow." Then she headed for the door, looking through the address book on her phone for Trent's number. She looked back at her father and smiled once more before heading out the door and down the driveway, to Trent's house.

Not that she would ever tell her father but her and Trent were pretty much girlfriend and boyfriend. Although they hadn't made it official yet. But Luna could tell Trent loved her. She didn't know how, she just did. And she had a feeling that the reason Trent wanted her to come over tonight was that he wanted to make if official. When she got the answering machine she spoke after the beep. "Hey Trent, it's Luna. You wanted me to come over tonight and I'm on my way, I love you." She said before hanging up, thinking nothing of telling him that she loved him. They were best friends, after all.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:51 pm

Seth was actually a little jealous of Trent not that he would mention such a thing, He was nothing like Luna's mother, but well she would probably find it humorous to find out such a thing. In fact it almost felt like their was a relationship in the making between the two of them. Trent had that look in his eyes for Luna.. the same one Seth held.. they both loved her dearly although one was a friend, the other a father... Seth knew that he did not have a chance and was fearful of his wife, and what she might do to Luna if he actually did lover her..
He was glad that she would call him on arriving.. yet that still did not stop his daughter leaving.... leaving him completely alone. Feeling her hug him his arms went around her "Just please come back later..." It was his only request as without her, and now no wife.. well he could not stand being lonely.

Trent was in the shower when the phone began to ring. Since he had just got in he had decided to leave it and check the message on finishing getting clean, He wanted to move this friendship to a new level and hoped Luna felt the same way. He wanted them to officially know each others feelings although he had a feeling Luna knew how much he loved her. It was why he was always worried about her and tried to get her to move from her dads since her mum could still go their and that meant issues. Trent finally finished in the shower slipping on some black jeans and a Grey tribal shirt before checking the message. The whole thing made him smile the last words made that smile from normal to lovestruck.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWolfess
Virgin
MoonlightWolfess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:05 pm

About 20 minutes or so later Luna got there and knocked on the door, waiting for Trent to open it. She wasn't shocked to see an empty driveway. His parents were never home. She didn't know his plans for tonight. Part of her didn't want to know because she was almost sure that he would want her to spend the night. The hoodie she had put on was one of his. "Come on Trent, answer the door. It's cold out here." She said to herself as she waited. Luna thought. "I'll wait a few more minutes and if he doesn't answer, I'll call him and tell him that I am out here.'

A few minutes passed and she was still standing outside so she took out her cell phone and dialed his number, letting it ring. When he picked up she smiled to herself. "Hey, butthead. I'm out here. Mind letting your bestest friend ever in?" She asked jokingly and giggling. She leaned against the bricks that the house was built out of as she spoke to him on the phone. You could almost tell that she was smiling by the happiness in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:53 pm

Seth sighed before sitting down on the couch, he would spend some time here, in hope that she would return tonight yet had a feeling that it was possible that she would be at Trent's at least for tonight, he just hoped it would not be for any longer. Trent if he had known that Luna had arrived and was waiting would have instantly opened the door, but here he was getting dressed unaware, his blue jeans slipped on next followed by a loose baggy shirt with some sort of skate logo and design on it, it looked good and that meant it was wearable.

Once the phone began to ring he began to dart for it hoping that he would not miss it, she knew to call his mobile if she could not get the home phone.. but he managed to pick up the phone before a smile crossed his face. " Well.. you don't have to tell me twice Luna.. Been out their long?" the phone was cordless which meant he could move towards the front door without hanging up. She seemed to be rather happy as well, which just added to the smile on Trent's face. "well you want me to.. open the door then.. " Upon saying that he hung up as he pushed the door open as he waited for her to realize.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWolfess
Virgin
MoonlightWolfess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:08 am

She hung up the phone when the door opened and she smiled at him. "You actually decided to get your ass out of bed today?" Luna asked with a smile on her face, clearly joking. "May I come in?" She asked, the smile not leaving her face even for a second. It had started to snow on the way over so it was pretty cold. When he gave an answer she walked in and walked over to the couch, sitting down. "I hope you know you aren't getting your hoodie back, love." She said, grinning at him. "This thing is warm as hell and it looks bad ass. Besides that, if we do become boyfriend and girlfriend I'll need something of yours' to show that I'm your girl." Luna added.

"Oh, and I can't spend the night, dad said he wants me home in an hour or two tops." She added, not thinking anything of the little nick names she was calling him. It seemed they had an endless amount of those for each other. "So..." She began. "What do you want to with the time I'm aloud to stay here?" Luna asked, leaving what they would do up to him. After all, it was his house. If they were at her house she was almost sure that her father would be watching over them like a hawk. At least over her.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:21 am

He smiled then nodded at Luna playfully laughing. "you know your more then welcome here," Slowly he moved to the side and gestured for her to enter, upon her entering, Trent followed closing the door and then sitting down on a couch with her. "Well... as long as you like it, I guess I can not argue.. that and you do have a valid reason... other then just liking it, a smile crossing his face as it seemed Luna obviously felt something for him even though the two of them were best friends. "awe, you promised that you would though..." A soft sigh escaping his lips as he looked at her, he planned on her sleeping over... and if he had to, well he had been taught by his father how to hypnotize people and change what they wanted to think.

"well... I really just wanted to spend more time with you, and more or less.. speak about this friendship we have, in hopes that maybe... we could have something more together" On those last words a small smile appeared yet again, it meant a lot that Luna had actually come to his house, yet even though she would be here for an hour or so.. well it just did not feel long enough, knowing that she would eventually have to leave.. to return another day. Trent's main dream was that the pair of them would become in love, .. well that part was coming true by itself pretty much and then she would move in.. that was the hope anyhow, it would get her away from her overprotective father, and abusive mother.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWolfess
Virgin
MoonlightWolfess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:01 pm

Luna looked at him. I'm sorry I can't stay, love." She said before leaning over and kissing him on the lips. "I love you, but my dad will kill me if I stay all night."She added. Luna had a feeling that Trent knew something about her father that she had no clue about, but she did not bother to ask. As Luna saw it her father would tell her whatever the secret was. "Trent we can still talk about.." She cut herself off for a moment, as if she was thinking how she wanted to word it. "Us. But, if we do date I can't promise my dad will let us be together as a couple without him trying to break us up. You know how protective he is of his little girl. But he doesn't know how protective you are of your angel." The girl said softly. That was Trent's nick name for her. His 'angel'. And she called him her dragon.

Luna moved over to sit in his lap. Since she was quite a bit shorter than he was so when she sat in his lap she was about the same height as him. She looked at him. "I figured you were going to pull me into your lap sooner or later so I did it for you." She said before kissing him, this time on the cheek. "You wanted to talk, so why don't we do that with the time we have left?" She asked, and with that statement it became clear that she did not plan on staying the night with him as she had promised earlier that day. As well, by the way she was acting and by how relaxed and calm she was around him... Either she had no clue that he knew how to hypnotize people or she was not scared by it at all.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:47 pm

Trent really was a little disappointed, her father really was an odd character, he was to over protective.. had an abusive wife that he was finally getting rid of and it was obvious that he had unnatural feelings for her his daughter. He knew that Luna and him were not the only ones to call each other nicknames, as she had told him once about planning to get a tattoo about her father and her, and it was a wolf and a phoenix, he never actually got to see the tattoo but guessed it existed, knowing that to her he was wolf, but considering what she called Trent a wolf would be no match for him "I wish your father was not so over protective of you at the wrong sort of times.. he needs to protect you from your mother not from me. Angel.. As I can't stand what she does to you and gets away with."

Seeing as she sat on his lap now his arms gently went around her just in a small embrace as she now sat about his height since she was sitting on his legs for the extra boost. "Ok then I like that idea..." Little did she know that Trent would take advantage of this and hypnotize her before giving her a pair of his jeans and sneakers to go with the hoodie, the more amount of clothes she wore of his the better it would work, as first he acted as if he was doing a soft massage before starting to speak in a hypnotic tone, soon she would be in trance, and he could change anything he wanted whilst she was in that state of mind. Slowly he continued to hypnotize her saying soft things only her subconscious mind would be taking in.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWolfess
Virgin
MoonlightWolfess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:06 pm

Luna closed her eyes, staying silent as he rubbed her back. Her muscles seemed to relax under Trent's touch. The girl started to feel weak and tired as if she had had a long day. "Trent, why am I so sl..." She was cut off by herself yawning. Another thing was changing and she wouldn't realize it until it was already done. Her feelings for her father were slowly turning to disgust and hate. "I want to stay here tonight but daddy won't let me." She whined to Trent. "I saw it in his eyes today. He thinks we are getting too close." She said softly. She had opened her eyes and was looking at the floor now, but if Trent could see her eyes they had a tired look, as if she had suddenly been drained of all the energy she had built up during last nights sleep. Her eyelids were too far from being closed and it was clear that she was fighting to stay awake.

"Baby... You can stop rubbing my back. I'm not tense anymore." Luna said, still completely unaware of the changes that were taking place in her mind due to Trent's magic. Her head moved back to his shoulder and she looked up at him and smiled some before closing her eyes. If you didn't know her you would think she was drunk. Then again, if you knew her and she started acting like this you would think she had taken some kind of drug. She wasn't the kind of girl who tried to flirt with guys by sitting on them or trying to lay on them. The way she saw it the guy either liked her or he didn't and she couldn't change his mind.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:18 pm

Trent heard her words but did not stop his hands continued, soon she would be in a hypnotic state and then he could put her into a trance and change the way she thought a little making her not want her father.. or wanting to return to her father.. she would stay here with him and he would not let Luna, he had plenty of clothes to lend her so that she would not break out of the trance easy only one thing other then him could and he doubted Seth would do that since she as his daughter not something like a girlfriend like him and her were.. they had something whilst parents were not allowed child affairs.. they were to look after them not abuse them.. well that was what he was programming into her now, his hands finally making her fall asleep.

"You will stay here with me, as I am the only one who will protect you.. your father wants to abuse you and will do so if you go home.. so you must stay here with me and wear some of my clothes as they are warmer then what you have, you will forget anything that you know about your father and only love your true love Trent who has been the only one who helped you and standby you.." All this he was telling her was true and false yet it would keep her dad away and she would stay with him, for Trent that was a win win situation not knowing eventually her father would get worried and come rescue his daughter from his grip .. but for now she was his and under his control, before he stopped and massaged the other way to take her out of the trance and then finally slowly awaking her "How do you feel, you seemed to doze out their.. are you ok I was a little worried."
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWolfess
Virgin
MoonlightWolfess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Luna started to wake up and she looked at him. "I guess I was just tired." She said softly. She went to move off of his lap, half expecting him to stop her. Not that she knew it but subconsciously she was like his slave, doing whatever he wanted. "I'm so cold.." She said and took the cover that was on the other end of the couch, using it to cover herself up. She already had his hoodie but the shirt under it, jeans and shoes were her's. "What does my baby want to do tonight?" She asked before going to kiss him on the lips, leaving it up to him.

The tattoo had changed from one of a wolf and Phoenix to one of an angel and a dragon. It covered almost her whole back and was a color tattoo. Now that she was next to him she put her head on his shoulder and looked up at him. She reached a hand up to his face and began to stroke it lovingly. "The angel will do whatever her dragon wants." She purred softly. It seemed what he had put her under was some kind of love spell. One thing the spell had created in her mind was various memories of her and Trent. One of them being that he liked to have her dress up in costumes that he thought she looked sexy in and take pictures of her as if she was a model.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:33 pm

Trent acted as if that reason was ok and that was the actual reason, well so he was trying to put across to her anyhow. Once she started to move of his lap he hesitated as his hands went to stop Luna before letting her do such a thing. Hearing that response a small smile crossed him, usually she would not have been cold in that amount of clothes and knew his own clothes would appear to be warmer on her.. which meant it was easier to give her his clothes and add to her status, making her even more strongly under his control. Trent thought for a moment hearing her question seeing her leave it up to him.

A lot of things had changed because of the hypnosis, that tattoo she had been talking about would have changed to an angel and a dragon, her memories would be different. Making Trent be more involved with her "Well then my Angel, we should move into a different room, and start getting you in different clothes, My camera needs new images the others I have put on my computer now.."
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWolfess
Virgin
MoonlightWolfess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 10:13 pm

"Which room is that, my love?" She asked, kissing him. "And would you like to pick what I change into?" Luna asked and smiled some. "And what kind of pictures do you want to take, naughty ones, my love?" She asked, still stroking his face. All of a sudden it was like the spell had made her into his slutty little slave. "Or ones more.... Innocent, that you could show your friends to make them wish they had such a loyal girlfriend?" She asked.

Now the jewelry she was wearing was convinced that Trent had given her as gifts. She thought nothing of it as Trent's parents had quite a bit of money. Luna stood, despite him trying to stop her, offering a hand to help him up. She giggled cutely when she thought of the last photo shoot that had been created in her mind by the spell. "Or should I call you teacher, or boss, or master?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:25 pm

Trent could really get used to doing this sort of thing, in fact he was going to keep her under this spell forever. Having her completely brainwashed towards him was a huge benefit and something he did not want to give up. "How about we start of with some more Innocent ones Luna.. and then take some of the more naughty ones.. like we have done once before.. and this time you can wear what ever you want.. your choice"

Everything had changed for her probably, her memories about many things altered. Things about events that never happened placed in her mind only to help the spell keep her under full control of his. "I think master is the most appropriate my angel.. My love " Upon saying that he lightly kissed her before now starting to lead what used to be his best friend into his room before actually grabbing a camera.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2