Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) Empty
PostSubject: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:16 pm

His daughter Luna was his most valuable possession, well it was what he held pride into but also kept a reasonable relationship with. He had always spent rather a bit on her making sure that he would buy her nice gifts and well in return they just got along nicely. Her mother did not really agree with her having tattoos yet some of them were his idea, He even paid for her to go get them.. after all Seth did like to make sure she had anything she wanted.

Something that had been going on for a while was the reference to each others as particular beasts and animals. She was his phoenix, and he was her wolf. That was the way they viewed it anyhow, and those names had seemed to stick with each of them. What he liked most, is almost everything he had bought her as a present, Luna seemed to regard as important and still wore them, the example was the ring he had bought her and the necklace that had not left her neck ever since he gave it to her for one of her birthdays.

Now that he was up, he was starting to consider waking up Luna.. But then decided he would make her a cooked breakfast. That would wake her up and it always was a nice start to the day, His wife had seemed to already leave, she had such a early plane yet she got up at a ridiculous time.. something Seth just could not do. He had made sure that he had a week off work so that he could spend more time with Luna and now he stood in the kitchen preparing a nice cooked breakfast, the smell would probably be enough to wake her up.

Last edited by Kratos on Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWolfess
Virgin
MoonlightWolfess

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:20 pm

Luna was still fast asleep in her room. She was wearing a pair of black pj bottoms and a white tank top that she had put on the night before, before she had gone to bed. The girl had black curly and long hair, which she had gotten from her mother. What hid behind her eye lids were a very different story. Her eyes were an odd color of purple. The shade of purple the night sky appeared to be when it was a cloudy night and the full moon was out.

If she hadn't been covered up by a blanket you could easily see her tattoos. One was on her right arm and was of a bloomed black rose, she had two on her left wrist; one was the symbol for 'love' in Japanese and the other was the symbol for 'forever' in Japanese. On her back she had a surprise for her father, an early Christmas present. It was a tattoo of a wolf and a phoenix. She had drawing the design herself. She had always called him her wolf since she was little and he had always called her his phoenix.

Her nails were painted black and on her right hand ring finger was her class ring, on her left hand thumb was a Harley Davidson ring that her father had given her and around her neck a white gold moon and a gold star pendant hung from a white gold chain. It had been a birthday present from her father and year or so ago and she still wore it. Her left ear was pierced three times and her right was twice. In her first set of holes were silver balls, in the second set of holes were silver studs, and at the top of her left ear was a silver Luna loved to play guitar, write, draw, sing, spend time with her father and her friends. She just sighed some as she looked up at the sealing, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:20 pm

His daughter Luna was his most valuable possession, well it was what he held pride into but also kept a reasonable relationship with. He had always spent rather a bit on her making sure that he would buy her nice gifts and well in return they just got along nicely. Her mother did not really agree with her having tattoos yet some of them were his idea, He even paid for her to go get them.. after all Seth did like to make sure she had anything she wanted.

Something that had been going on for a while was the reference to each others as particular beasts and animals. She was his phoenix, and he was her wolf. That was the way they viewed it anyhow, and those names had seemed to stick with each of them. What he liked most, is almost everything he had bought her as a present, Luna seemed to regard as important and still wore them, the example was the ring he had bought her and the necklace that had not left her neck ever since he gave it to her for one of her birthdays.

Now that he was up, he was starting to consider waking up Luna.. But then decided he would make her a cooked breakfast. That would wake her up and it always was a nice start to the day, His wife had seemed to already leave, she had such a early plane yet she got up at a ridiculous time.. something Seth just could not do. He had made sure that he had a week off work so that he could spend more time with Luna and now he stood in the kitchen preparing a nice cooked breakfast, the smell would probably be enough to wake her up.

Last edited by Kratos on Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWolfess
Virgin
MoonlightWolfess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:29 pm

Luna smelled it and soon sat up. Before she smelled it she had started to doze off, back into sleep. Before she stood up she grabbed her 'Twilight' hoodie and put it on, just to make sure he couldn't see her surprise for him, not yet at least. 'I'll show it to him sometime this week.' She thought as she got up and headed down stairs. She walked into the kitchen and leaned against the wall. "I'm guessing mom already left." Luna said, hoping she wouldn't startle her father.

Luna and Elizabeth never had gotten along. In all honesty Luna thought her mother was jealous that her father spent most of his money giving her what she wanted. Often when she was home and he was still at work she would tell Luna that she was a mistake and wish she would have had an abortion. Luna didn't plan on telling her father that though. She could only imagine the look on his face if he would find out. Luna didn't see why she meant more to her father then her mother did, and didn't plan on asking.

"How is my wolf today?" She asked, walking to the refrigerator and getting out the orange juice, getting down one glass and paused for a moment to look over at her father. "Do you want any, Daddy?" The girl asked. Another thing that made no sense to anyone besides her and her father. Although she was well past the stage of childhood of calling her father 'daddy' she still did it quite often.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:31 pm

Seth knew Luna would be up any minute now that the smell was wafting through the air, it was his plan for her to get up and once he heard her voice he smiled before turning to face her direction. "Yes she seemed to be in a hurry, Did not even wake me.. to say good bye" That had actually surprised him yet it was probably 6 am that she had left, and the thought had probably not even crossed her mind.

Their always seemed to be some sort of dispute between Luna and Elizabeth, the two of them just seemed to apparently get along when he was their yet he had a feeling their relationship was far from what he saw. Someday he wanted to know what was the real deal their, as he had a feeling his wife was jealous of her own daughter because he spent quite a bit of time together, and he did spend quite a bit of money on her.

"As good as ever, what about you my phoenix?" He looked back at the food he was cooking until he heard her voice ring through his ears once more. "That would be nice Luna, .. I am making your favorite breakfast.. Just the way you like it" He liked the fact that even though Luna was far from the childish age were she called him daddy most of the time, she still did.. which meant quite a lot to him.

Last edited by Kratos on Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWolfess
Virgin
MoonlightWolfess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:33 pm

Luna got another glass down, one the same size as the one she had gotten herself, before closing the cabinet door again. She shrugged. "I'm alright." She poured orange juice into each glass until each was just a little bit short of being full and put the juice away before carrying both over to the table and setting them down. 'No more of the crazy bitch yelling at me for a week.' She thought to herself, although she would never tell her father that aloud.

"And you know you didn't have to make what you knew I wanted. I would have been fine with whatever you wanted dad." She said as she leaned against the table and looked over at him. Luna smiled at her father although he couldn't see her do it. "So, did you decide to take the whole week off while mom is gone?" Luna asked, only kidding. If he had taken the whole week off she would have been presently surprised.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:37 pm

He looked over to see Luna pour the drinks for both of them and watched as she moved both the now almost full cups to the table. The food was close to being cooked, which made Seth smile knowing that the pair of them would be eating shortly. "But I do like what you want.. So I am pleasing both of our likes am I not?"

A smile crossed his face once more as he now turned of the heat, the cooking finished completely. Once he heard his daughters question he turned and faced her with the pan now in hand. "Actually I did, My boss actually suggested it, I asked for a few days but was told I was not needed for the whole week.. and that it was taken as holiday leave meaning I get paid still"
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWolfess
Virgin
MoonlightWolfess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:39 pm

Luna smiled some and nodded. "Well, I guess if it is what we both want then yes, I guess you could say you are pleasing both of our likes." She said. "Do you need me to get plates or anything?" She asked when she saw he had the pan of food in his hand. Assuming he did she moved over to the cabinet to get plates and silverware for the two of them. All of a sudden she seemed distracted, as if her mind was somewhere else. And, since he couldn't see her face what gave her away was her pause before she replied to his last statement.

"I'm assuming you did it so we could spend so time together and so you wouldn't have to worry about mom getting jealous about it." Luna said as she got what they needed. "Where do you want the plates?" She asked as she looked over at her father for an answer. She knew her father wasn't stupid and she knew, well, at least part of her knew that he knew the way her and her mother appeared to get along when he was around was all an act.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:50 pm

Seth also smiled hearing his daughters response that was correct, as by cooking what they both liked,.. well he was pleasing both of them and when he heard her other question he went to answer yet heard her moving towards the cupboards so it seemed she knew the answer without him saying. Hearing her pause something was obviously on her mind, yet what that was he was uncertain.

Luna did have a point with that statement, her mother was always so jealous with the level of interaction and amount of time they spent together.. He nodded slowly before hearing her next question "Just on the table, I will dish it up there" He knew what went on when he was hear between his mother and Luna was not exactly friendly, and truly wanted to know what actually went on when he was not their.. but he would ask that sometime either today or in the break that he had from work.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWolfess
Virgin
MoonlightWolfess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:52 pm

She nodded and walked over to the table and sat the plates down. Figuring that was all he needed before they could eat she sat down and looked over at him. If you would look into her eyes you could clearly see that something was bothering her, possibly something with her mother, maybe something she had said to her before she had left.

Luna shook her head and pushed the thoughts for the back of her mind for now. She would think about it latter. "What do you want to do today, after we eat, I mean?" She asked, leaving it up to him. After all, the way she saw it it was his week off from work and his week to relax. And whatever he wanted to do she was fine with.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:04 pm

He could just tell something was the bother, he knew that look,.. it differed what the problem was each time yet something was the matter, and Luna was obviously stuck thinking about it. He brought the food over towards the table with a serving utensil in his spare hand ready to dish out what he had made.

Hearing her speak once more after a small shake of her head it seemed a little odd, yet he would not question it. " I thought today we could maybe watch a movie together, in the actual cinema's if their is anything you want to watch but after we eat... well" He stopped before finally deciding to ask " You know I don't like seeing my Phoenix look like something is the matter.. what happened? If it's to do with your mother.. I promise not to tell her anything that you say, "
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWolfess
Virgin
MoonlightWolfess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:08 pm

"I'm thinking about moving in with my friend Trent. All this stuff with mom is just getting to be too much and I have other things I need to focus on like school. I know you know that mom and I don't get along and last night while and I can tell you two are starting to not get along. Mom said she plans on leaving you last night and a figured since she won't tell you I would." She said and looked away.

Then there was a long moment of silence. "A movie is fine if that is what you want to do. It's your week off so we can do whatever you want." Luna said and tried to smile for him.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:14 pm

The news to begin with shocked him, he could not imagine the house without her, after all it was impossible to put up with his wife's torment. It was true, they were not starting to get along.. and once he heard that next statement he finished dishing it out a slightly sad look crossing his face, he had not planned for such a thing to happen yet he would not say anything.

"Well I think the week will change a little..but I still plan to relax... You know.. I don't know what I would do if you left.. If your mother left.. well I would be fine if you were here.. but without you.. well I will be alone.."
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWolfess
Virgin
MoonlightWolfess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:17 pm

She looked at him. "I'm not making you choose between me and mom." Luna said softly. "I couldn't make you do that, Dad." Putting her hand on top of his free hand that was just resting on the table top she forced a smile on her face for him. "If I leave you'll never lose me, I will always be your daughter. But I can't sit there and let her say she is going to kill me and that she would have aborted me if you hadn't wanted me and that I was a mistake. I'm strong, yes. I get that from you. But hearing her say all that and that you don't want me or that you think I was a mistake." Luna looked down and shook her head, then took her hand away from his.

After that she fell silent, but ever few minutes or so she would look up at him. Suddenly, she felt weak and scared. In all honesty her dad was her best friend, her protector; her wolf. Not seeing him every dad or spending time with him would kill her. Then Luna spoke, if only to silence the hundreds of thoughts that were rushing through her head at any given moment. "I'll only be a five minute or so drive away..."
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:29 pm

Seth listened to Luna's words as she spoke, instantly he fell silent.. He was not going to interrupt her now.. as he wanted to here every single bit of it. That and well in all honesty, he would choose his daughter over his wife.. that was why he had sent his wife on holiday.. to have a break.. to escape and spend more time with Luna.. his phoenix... with out her he would shortly start to have a mental breakdown, the fact that his wife wanting to leave him after him being rather loyal hurting him slightly, yet hearing what she said to his daughter....

Well their was not a pain like that. Their was a silence between them, occasionally he saw her glance up at him as he slowly had eaten his whole day had changed already.. Hearing that he then decided to speak "You do not have to go... You are not a mistake... and I would never say such a thing... If only I knew.... I want you more then anything in the world.. you mean so much to me Luna,.. I think she has to be the one to go.. not you" He spoke with the strength still partially in his voice, after all he had to be the wolf. "You may have not asked me to pick between you and your mother.. but i have made my choice.. But if I make such a choice.. I want to know will you still be here Luna.. with me"
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWolfess
Virgin
MoonlightWolfess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:30 pm

She had started eating already, after she got a few bites down she spoke. "You know mom will have a bitch fit." Luna said softly, she hadn't showed him the bruise on her neck that her mother had given her. "Besides, why would you choose me over her? She is better than I am and she is your wife." With that she went back to eating and fell silent once more. It was clear if you could get her to look up long enough that there was hurt in her eyes; you could tell that she had believed the nasty lies her mother had told her.

She was eating slowly, as if she wasn't very hungry or as if she was thinking and the silence didn't help. It just helped the things she didn't want to or the things she didn't need to think about come back into her thoughts again. Mainly flash backs of the lies her mom had told her and one other thing she hadn't told her father about yet.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:35 pm

Hearing that Seth did not really care what Luna's mother thought, after all.. she was breaking up with him, and since after those comments that had been made to Luna.. his phoenix.. well he now had a hatred towards her mother.. of which he still did not even know the half of what was going on. "What garbage does she tell you... You look better then your mum, and you should know it.. she probably abuses you out of jealousy.. and well considering she is divorcing me without telling me.. I would not call that a wife"

He himself was finding it hard to eat now, he was eating to pass the silence yet he knew their was more to this story then it appeared. "She has hurt you... I can just tell by the way it shows in your eyes.. yet I don't know to what extent... All I can promise you.. Is that it will not happen anymore,"
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWolfess
Virgin
MoonlightWolfess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:49 pm

"Daddy, you should listen to her side of the story too. No matter what she did to me; no matter how bad she hurt me, she deserves at least that." Luna looked down as she went back to eating. There was something in her eyes that showed her mind was somewhere else. She was having flash backs of the night before when her father was still at work. Her hair was long enough to hide the mark on her neck that was left from it. 'Should I tell him?' She thought to herself. Remembering the anger she had seen in his eyes moments ago when he found out about the things her mother had said to her. When Luna thought of the look she would see on his face and in his eyes when he found out that his wife, soon to be ex harmed his Phoenix physically and worst yet, had left marks... He would want to kill her, to say the very least.

When those thoughts crossed her mind she decided against it.. "I think I am going to stay with Trent until mom gets back at least. If you do choose her over me in the end.... If we get closer over the week..." She trailed off and tilted her eyes up so they met his. "It will be harder for you to choose." She said before letting her eyes want back to the table top. She had moved her hand away from his and kept it close to her body. Now it was hardily on the top of the table. It was almost as if she thought he would hurt her when she knew he would rather die than hurt her. Either that or she thought that she would hurt him. "I.... Maybe I should go." She said and with that went to stand up. "I'm sorry dad.."
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:00 pm

Although Seth was one that could get rather angry, he had never ever wanted to kill someone, and that would never change.. yet she seemed hesitant about telling him something, something crucial.. that he should know yet just did not... Maybe it was because she feared something,.. her mum must have told her so many lies... possibly even about him if she could not tell her wolf.. what was wrong.. well something was seriously fucked up them. He wanted to here what had happened, and even though Luna had said that he should listen to her mothers side of the story.. the fact was they did not speak anymore... They almost were two separate people, who just lived in the same house and now she seemed to want to go to her mums which now that he had found out she wanted a divorce meant one thing..

Hearing that he sighed looking down at the table, his appetite lost completely. His eyes looked back up and looked directly at his daughter sadness showing a little. The thing was if they did get closer, the decision would have been even easier... his mind already made up since she was leaving him anyhow and well he did not want to lose what was closest to his heart, what meant the most to him... His eyes now pleaded with her as he spoke his voice almost saying the same as his eyes "Please don't.. I can't lost both of the things I love and cherish... I am losing your mother and she is divorcing me... and now you are moving away..What has she done to you...This is not my phoenix I know acting... she would want to stay with me.. knowing I would protect her.. even from her own mother.. all she would need to do is open up to me completely.. so that I can"
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWolfess
Virgin
MoonlightWolfess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:17 pm

When she looked up again it was almost like she was trying to turn off her emotions like she did with her mother. Although, she knew she couldn't because her father could see right through it. "You are for her, you love her." She said softly. "And you have to fight for what you love." She said softly. When she was done eating she stood and took her plate and silverware over to the sink. "If I go live with Trent you won't lose me as a daughter." Luna said, leaning against the counter, looking at him. The way she looked, Luna was about to cry. "What if I can't open up completely and let you know everything?" She asked as she pulled her hair back into a pony tail. If he had been standing behind her he would see a fresh bruise of his wife's hand print on the back of Luna's neck.

"I think I'm going to go pack some clothes and stay at Trent's for a few nights. Besides, mom said she wouldn't be gone the whole week anyway." She said and looked at the floor as she let the long pony tail hang over her shoulder and she rang her fingers through it, something she did a lot when she was thinking, no matter if her hair was pulled back into a pony tail or not.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 5:37 am

Hearing her comment he went quite, Seth was not so sure that he actually loved her mother like he had once, and now he would have to think about who he was to fight for, since her remark rang true to his ears making a lot of sense to him. "What about as a friend.. as my Phoenix.." His eyes looked deep within Luna's.. it looked like she was going to cry yet was managing not to somehow.. she was stronger then she made herself out to be .. a lot stronger. " I want you to tell me everything.. I am your wolf.. I don't expect anything to be held back no matter what it is.. so please stop doing so" Although he had once lover her mother, there now existed a strong dislike... almost hate for her.. She had brought harm to his daughter and put her in a state of fear enough to the point of her not telling him everything like she used to"

A soft sigh escaped him before he spoke "What ever you think is best.. I will miss your company though" Once he said that he stood up before placing the dishes in the sink looking down at the floor.. before taking a deep breath and walking away.. he had to think about who he loved more.. and who he would fight to get and keep...
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWolfess
Virgin
MoonlightWolfess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:25 am

"What do you want to know dad? You know if you ask I will tell you." She said as she walked to him, letting him see the hand imprint on the back of her neck. "She tried to drown me the other night. And that is exactly the reason I am getting the hell out of here if she stays. Fight for her if you love her, daddy. But if I stay here and so does she..." She paused and looked down. "You know she would kill me, and I don't think she would care if you hated her for it." Luna said softly. "Ask anything you want now, I'll tell you." Luna said, still looking at the floor.

With that she headed for the living room, sitting on the couch and watching him. "I love you, dad and I would do anything for you but knowing your own mother thinks you are a mistake..." Luna shook her head and let her hair down from the ponytail she had put it up into. "You don't know how many times I thought of running away, no matter how much it would hurt you. I had to get away from her and I figured if what she had been saying, that you thought I was a mistake and wanted to get rid of me too, that you wouldn't give a damn if I left."
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:55 am

This was completely new to him, and any compassion that had existed for his wife, now went out the window a hatred brewing for her even stronger.. "She tried.. to kill.." He could not manage to say the rest of that sentence looking at his phoenix, his daughter... this had to stop, and the only way that was possible was that her mum would not be allowed to be allowed to stay. "I want to know everything... Everything that has been said by her filthy mouth,.. every action against you that I disagree with.."

Seth really was feeling sorry for Luna, all this time he knew their was trouble.. but nothing like this, this was a lot more intense to what he thought the situation was. "Your mother.. She is not returning to this house, I will make sure of that..If you left.. It would hurt me more then anything.. and then I would get some lie from her about it.. Please.. stay with me.. Let me protect you like the wolf I am.." He really was serious now, what he had heard was enough for him to stop her mother from ever entering this house again. He would call her and tell her tomorrow not to bother returning.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWolfess
Virgin
MoonlightWolfess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:19 am

"Come here and sit down and I will tell you." She said. "One of the first things she had said was that you were in love with me... And that you had told her that I was your one and only love." She said and shook her head. "Stupid, right?" She asked. "Then she started calling me a tramp and said that I was a whore and that I would do anything for you to have sex with me." She said softly, he was her father. Why would she want to fuck him? Hell, he was like her best friend. Besides that incest was against the law. "She said that she could tell by the way that you looked at me and the way you were dying to spend time with me had something to do with some spell I put you under. Back then she wasn't trying to physically harm me."

When he sat down next to her she sighed and looked at the floor. "You never saw most of the marks that were left because I covered them with make up. And the physical abuse started about two years ago. She hayed how close we were." Luna said and shook her head. "She said that I was younger and prettier than her and she didn't stand a chance of keeping you as long as I was around and as long as we were so close. Mom told me lies that you hated me and wanted an abortion just like she did. Mom also said when she did kill me she would make sure it looked like I had killed myself."
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:47 am

What she had begin to tell him was partially true, he did have feelings for his daughter that way, and even though incest was illegal.. he could not help but feel that way, although she was obviously not a whore or anything like that.. or else the two of them would have fucked by now, He just listened for now, the one thing Seth was good at was listening. Not the whole pretend to listen.. no that was not him, he always listened truly especially in discussions like this.. which meant so much.. and were so personal. 'Please... continue" Once she told him how long it had been going on he sighed a little.

"Luna... you know better then anyone else, what your mother told you is pure lies, pure jealousy.. can corrupt anyone.. and as for the attempting to kill you and that sort of thing... If you stay, I will protect you like I said.. if you want, you won't even have to ever see your mother again.. I can arrange such a thing" That was one of the other things that he did, he talked after listening for a while trying to come up with solutions. " we will never have to see her again.. if that is what you want.. think about that.. and either way even if you go to your friends.. I am still making sure that she can't come back here anyhow.. their is no place here for your mother anymore."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)   Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight) Empty

Back to top Go down

Your so like your mother (Kratos X Moonlight)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next