Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave) Empty
PostSubject: Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave)   Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:44 am

Alex smiled to her self as she woke up that morning and got dressed into a pair of jeans and a red shirt that had a the face of elmo on it. She walked into the barthroom and brushed her hair and teeth before she made her way down stairs to the kitchen and began to cook breakfast. Leila was an okay looking girl, long black hair, green eyes and a smile that would make anyone melt. She had a feminine body but she was a petite girl and she was a little shorter then most girls her height.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave)   Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:55 am

Matt woke up to his phone ringing. He got up in his boxers and answered it. It was his friend Greg, wanting to come over to play some games. Matt told him it was okay and hung up. He went into the shower and washed up. When he was done with the shower, he dried off and pulled on boxers, shorts, and a tank top. He went downstairs"Hey sis. MAtt's coming over to play Xbox"he said and hugged her"Morning"he said before waiting in the living room for breakfast.

Greg got up and headed over to Matt's house. Not only did he want to play games, he wanted to she that hot sister of his. Greg walked in"Morning people's"he said as he walked in, greeting MAtt.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave)   Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:59 am

Alex heard her brother come up from behind and hug her. "All right then" she said smiling as she continued to fry the eggs she was making. Once it was done she made some toast and poured some orange juice for her self and her brother and walked over and put it on the coffee table.

Once greg had arrive she smiled and said "Do want some breakfast to greg?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave)   Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:12 am

Matt smiled at her"Thanks sis"he said and started eating his food as the xbox started up. He was very protective of his sister and rarely let any guys near her when he was around except for his friend Greg.

Greg looked at her rear when she was turned away and then smiled at her"Suyre, thanks Alex"he replied, sitting with Matt. Greg pretended not to like Alex when Matt was around but when he wasn't, he opened ogled her.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave)   Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:17 am

Alex smiled and she grabbed her own food and him some in the kitchen. She set it down on he coffee table and sat on the arm chair and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave)   Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:26 am

Matt finished eating quickly and started up Rockband, taking out the instruments. He gave his sis the mic and took the drums.

Greg got the guitar after eating and smiled"I love this game"he said and put on a song they all knew and liked
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave)   Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:43 am

Leila smiled and when the song began she began to sing the notes. She was an okay singer, but if wasn't her career path or anything
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave)   Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:47 am

Matt tapped out the beat to the song, playing the game happily.

Greg played the guitar, watching and listening to Alex, enjoying her singing immensly
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave)   Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:50 am

Leila smiled and continued to sing the song.

((brb, have to restart my comp))
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave)   Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:54 am

The guys ended their parts as the song ended. Greg laughed"I think we got a new highscore"he said, smirking.. MAtt nodded"That awesome. You sang great sis"

(ok)
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave)   Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:08 am

Alex smiled and said "Thanks guys" she said . She then said "I get to pick the next song!"
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave)   Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:11 am

Greg grinned"Okay Lexy"he said, using his nickname for her.

Mat groaned teasingly"Okay sis"
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave)   Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:16 am

Alex smiled and chose her own favorite song. She grinned and began to sing.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave)   Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:17 am

Greg liked the song since he listened to it whenever Alex out it on. He played it hapily.

MAtt smiled, knowing the song and playing it easily.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave)   Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:18 am

Alex grinned to her self when she song came to an end.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave)   Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:20 am

Greg relaxed"Nice. We should get real instruments sometiem and play"

Matt laughed"That'd be fun"
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave)   Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:22 am

Alex grinned and she sat down on the couch and said "What shall we do now?"
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave)   Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:26 am

Matt got up"I g2g pick something up at the conveniance store down the street. I'll be right back"he said and went out.

Greg smiled at her"So, what's up Lexy?"
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave)   Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:28 am

"Okay, see ya" she said to her brother.

She looked over at Greg and said "Nothing"
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave)   Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:28 am

Greg shifted"You look nice"he said, not knowing too much to say
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave)   Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:30 am

Leila smiled and said "Thanks" with a grin.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave)   Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:31 am

Greg stood up and walked to her slowly"So, is it lonely not having guys around you?"
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave)   Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:34 am

Alex looked at him and said "No, why?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave)   Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:35 am

He looked at her, standing near her"Well, you're nice and look could. You probably could have any guy you wanted"
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave)   Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:38 am

Alex blushed and said "Don't let my brother hear you say that"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave)   Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dude, thats my sister! (me and puppyslave)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next