Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female
Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-12-18

My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave] Empty
PostSubject: My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave]   My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:26 am

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=391197

Marisa sighed as she got home from work. She was in her early twenties and was taking care of her teenaged brother. She had to work two jobs to get him through school and support the two of them. Rarely she had time to herself, and lately she had...urges that needed to fulfillment. "I hope he's asleep." She said quietly, taking off her shoes and then walking into the living room to see what time it was. Pretty late in the evening probably.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave]   My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:33 am

The 16 year old watch television in the evening until he made himself some food and headed to bed. He was pretty normal and was usually able to sleep through the night but tonight was different. Sam woke up shortly after falling asleep and heard his sster come home. The lean and tall teen tossed and turning trying to sleep before getting up, only in his boxers and going to find his sister for something to do.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave]   My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:39 am

It was twelve in the morning and she assumed he was asleep. She sat down on the couch and then began to strip her clothing. She didn't here him open the door. Her panties fell to her ankles and her nine inch cock sprang out. She began to caress it and started moaning.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave]   My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:49 am

Sam sighed and heard a moan from the living room. He rushed in to see if she was okay and then blushed deeply, seeing her huge cock"What the hell?"he asked and stared at the large luscious cock, his boxers bulging out slowly
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave]   My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:08 am

She whirled around, and blushed furiously when she saw him in the hallway. Here she was, on the couch naked and touching something that should not have been there. "Sam, I thought you were asleep! I'm sorry.." She covered herself up the best she could.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave]   My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:14 am

Sam gulped and walked to her slowly"I couldn't sleep"he replied and looked at her chest, his member fully hard now. He looked at her face"Why.. why do you have a cock?"he asked, shocked that he hadn't known his sister was a dude.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave]   My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:25 am

She sighed. It was about time she told him the truth. "I was born with it. But look..I was also born with breasts. Its complicated.." Her eyes fell to his boxers and she blushed. He was actually turned on. "Sam...come here.."
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave]   My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:28 am

Sam blushed at that and walked to her"You're so big down there and have such nice breasts"he said and looked at her. He smiled a little"I'm longer and thicker though"he said competitively.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave]   My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:35 am

She couldn't believe she was about to do this. She pulled his boxers down and then stared at his cock. Her own erection throbbed and she swallowed hard before standing up and placing her cock against his to compare.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave]   My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:53 am

Sam blushed at that and then licked his lips. His was a little thicker then hers, but his was just as long"Wow. I bet that'd feel nice to ride"he said and smirked at her"What should we do first?"he asked, grabbing her cock and stroking it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave]   My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:06 am

She was a little surprised that her brother was so eager to do things with her. "You...actually like it?" She asked. Her sexual frustration told her to take control. "Suck it then.." She moaned as he stroked her.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave]   My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:35 pm

He smiled up at her and kissed her"Of course. I'm a virgin still so be careful"he said and got on his knees"This I know how to do though"he teased and licked up and down her shaft slowly, rubbing the tip of his tongue against the slit of her cock before sucking on the head"Do you have a pussy?"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave]   My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:00 pm

She moaned quietly, precum already flowing from the tip of it. She wondered if her brother had done this to another person, but she did not pry. "Yes, but I rarely play with it.." She said quietly, closing her eyes. She would take her brothers virginity..she wanted it despite being a virgin herself.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave]   My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:07 pm

Sam smiled and stroked her with one hand"This is totally the best and biggest one I've ever sucked"he said and licked down her shaft and around her balls, licking her pussy slowly"Mmmm, yummy pussy too"he said and blew on her pussy a little, grinning"Now, you want to blow your load in my mouth or onto my face?"he asked and started licking her cock again, rubbing her pussy and balls
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave]   My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:26 pm

She moaned louder and her cock began to throb. She looked down at him. "I want it all over your face." She said quietly and then ran her fingers through his hair. "Try to fit it all in your mouth first..."
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave]   My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:42 pm

He smiled up at her"So naughty"he said and nodded"Okay, warn me when you're about to cum"he said and started sucking on her cock hard, slowly taking her into his mouth, getting it halfway in before it his his throat and he swallowed as he took in more, and soon his nose bumped into her belly
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave]   My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:04 pm

She had trouble keeping herself from moaning too loud. His throat felt so good around her cock. "Oh god...Sam...I.." She grabbed his head and pulled him off just before blowing her load all over his face. "Mnn...that felt so good.." Her cock remained stiff. She brought her tits to his mouth. "Suck on these too so I can get hard again."
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave]   My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:11 pm

He moaned on her cock and moaned softly at the hair pulling"Unn"he said and was covered in cum"You're still hard"he replied and started sucking on her nipples gently. He stroked her cock again, rubbing slowly
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave]   My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:44 pm

"Almost..." She moaned, as her stiffy turned back into a full blown hardon. After about a minute of him sucking on her nipples she got up. Making sure he stayed on his knees she got behind him and began kissing his neck gingerly. "I love you little brother.." She moved her hand to her cock and began strokinghis anus with it. "Mnn.."
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave]   My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:09 pm

Sam smiled at her and grinned"There you go"he said and blushed, moaning"Mmm, be gentle"he said and bent down, getting on all fours for her"I can't wait to feel that big thing inside of me"he said and smiled back at her"Then it's my turn"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave]   My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:25 pm

She kissed him on the neck again as she sandwhiched her breasts against his back and then pushed herself into him. She inched her way inside him, moaning loudly. She couldn't help but slap his ass while she did so. "Oh god, you're so tight.." She growled in his ear.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave]   My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:43 pm

Sam moaned at the feel of her breasts and then moaned loudly as she entered him"Unnn"he said and then gasped at the spanking"Ohhh god, do that again. I've been a very bad boy. Giving teachers blowjobs for grades"he said and smirked
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave]   My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:47 pm

She spanked him harder. "You bad boy...you should have been practicing on me. Tell me what I should call you. Something in one word that sums up what you are." She pushed in harder, now halfway burried inside him.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave]   My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:50 pm

SAm moaned and threw his head back as he moaned more"Unnn, god. Umm, shit, call me slut or bitch"he said and wiggled his hips, feeling a little pain but a shitload of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave]   My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:10 pm

"Oh, my little brother likes being called a slut and a bitch by his big sister?" She smacked his ass again and grasped his dick. "Do you want me to jack you off while I fuck your tight little ass?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave]   My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave] Empty

Back to top Go down

My sister is a boy? [Luna and puppyslave]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next