Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-18

FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:52 pm

She smiled and laid her head on holding his hand just enjoying the moment of being together. She wasn't going to rush they had all the time they needed. "I know but we can do it now everyday if we want to." She looked up ot him and giggled lightly "I'm not worried because I'll always be with you."

All that excitement over a kiss it's so different to see him smile again but I love that smile it's just as perfect as it was the first time. Though I wonder how else I can make him smile maybe a goodnight kiss is perfect and snuggle him to sleep?
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:19 am

Auron still smiled although a faint sigh left him, he liked the fact they would be together for so long... But was just hoping things would end up progressing just a little quicker.. for now it was fine and he wondered if tonight that they were to be sharing the same bed "So are we sharing your bed together from now on?"

Although everything was going well.. I could not help but feel as If I wanted more... I felt a little greedy yet happy at the same time.. my heart wanted more from her but at the same time was saying not to rush things... I was unsure which judgement to go with
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:21 pm

"Aww I know you want more but just wait a bit." She giggled and laid her head on him snuggling close wrapping his arms around her. She blushed hearing the bed question "Yes is that ok? It's the only bed I have." She giggled wanting more as well but she was so scared to ask for more the fear made her decide to wait.

I like the idea of more but it just seems so early and it's a bit scary I just want to get to light the spark again and give it time let it come naturally and not all rushed.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:07 am

Again they were close and his arms held her their in a soft and loving embrace. "It is fine, I bet we can fit on it together nicely.. snuggle nice and close for warmth.." A sigh escaped him as that idea sounded rather nice. He had a feeling she might have wanted more as well but would wait until she was ready to tell him.

I had a feeling that she was scared of having a little more.. so I was very understanding of that day, and it would probably be better to instead play out things more naturally then to rush into them as that could cause problems... Things I did not want between me and Lea
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:13 am

"I bet we could and your love always kept me warm." She snuggled close to him and smiled then she moved a little hair from his face and kissed his cheek. "I can't believe I have a man in the house." She chuckled lightly and smiled "I'm so happy I don't know what to with myself." She was happy her man was in the house the one she'd always wanted.

I'm glad he didn't push it because she wouldn't push it either she just enjoyed snuggling with him it was her favorite thing to do. She hoped that things would stay happy between them and she'd never have to dance empty hearted.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:13 am

Already Auron was getting used to being this close with Lea, it was something that he had not experienced for a while now.. yet now was taking partial advantage of it to make up for all that time lost. "It feels different to actually be in a house, many times have i either stayed at a pub, or just wandered around before finding a place to settle down" He always had been a roamer as it took his mind of things, yet he had no interest in roaming around anymore.

Ahh to be in a place I can now call home, a new feeling.. in fact I have never been to a place I could call home, this day marking a small milestone in my life.. even if I was dead as such.. I was still living the life I would have been living if alive.
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:00 pm

She hadn't been in her home with anyone it was so different to now have someone to share it with her. She giggled hearing him "No no it's your home Auron our home." She kissed his cheek and smiled glad to actually say that she'd waited for so long to say it.

I'm glad to finally have him home where he needs to be with be. Now we can get back to love the way it should've been.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:15 pm

Auron still was smiling, only a few times on the Spira adventure he had smiled, and here he was smiling quite alot, maybe because they had already done more then they had done in Spira, and such a thing made him happy "I am glad I can now say our home.. For so long I have wanted to be able to say that Lea.

This day was the best I could have imagined, I have my love, a house.. and a whole new life ahead of me.. nothing could go wrong and Luca was just a nice place to settle down and relax in, well that was what I thought at that time and that did not really change for a while.
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:18 pm

"As long as you're here it is." She kissed his cheek and smiled "Are you tired? We could take a nap if you want to? Or something I can get you?" She wanted to make him happy and be a good woman to him since she'd always wanted to take care of him like he deserved.

I hope I'm not smothering I just don't want to disappoint him mom treated dad the same way and he was always so happy. He had his girls he'd sya that's all he needed.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:04 pm

Auron shook his head to all her offers "Their is no need for any of that, I feel fine and just want to spend time with you" He kissed her back before speaking "If I am with you I am happy and at this moment I just want to be happy for as long as possible.."

I was so happy with her now, Lea.. if only she knew how much she actually meant to him.. But no I could not explain this feeling, only feel it and enjoy it, that I knew
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:10 pm

She smiled and giggled "Ok then that's what I'll give you dear." She snuggled him and sighed happily "Oh I have something for you I made it for when you came back." She pulled out a box and smiled it looked like the day she made it always taking care of the box and what was inside it. "It's just well open it and see."

I hope he likes it it took me ages to put this together and it looks just perfect I hope. My memories of my dances in color pictures and a picture shere just for him and the first memories they had drawn out and written out the ones she knew best.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:05 pm

Auron looked at her curiously when she began to hand him something wondering what it was, she seemed to have kept the container in good condition before he slowly opened it hearing her say it was ok "A picture sphere... Does this contain what I think it does" He did not even have to see what was on it to know, it would be full of moments between them a smile crossed him as he looked at the images that were separate "Oh Lea.. you shouldn't have gone to all this trouble.

This was amazing, I was unprepared for such a gift yet was gracious and showed my gratitude as much as I could.. I just wish I had something to give her... but then again I do.. I have my love and with that I kissed her softly and passionately on the lips

After receiving the sphere he lent forward placing his lips on hers kissing her softly and slowly thanking her for such a thing, his words he felt just did not express it well enough but this did
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:41 pm

She was glad he liked it and giggled "But it helped me to cope sometimes." She snuggled him and smiled "Besides I want you to the have the memories too." She blushed feeling the kiss and leaned into it happy to be getting such a grea present from him.

The only gift I want is his love the thing I've wanted for two years now. I wanted to shrae the emmories because they mean so much to us both.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:29 pm

The truth was that he would remember with her right their anyhow, but having such a gift touched him deeply, and well he was showing that now. The kiss was very slow and passionate his tongue slowly sliding to meets hers, never had he really kissed someone like this with so much love and compassion yet with Lea many things were possible and brought out of him. Auron felt complete with her with him, and her love would power him on.

Really the only gift that meant more to me, was her love that she was expressing just by giving me such a thing... I will look after this but I knew that memories were of no hassle of remembering our love sparking my mind a lot making everything flow back in that was for the better.
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:13 pm

The kiss caught her by surprise and she blushed but closed her eyes and enjoyed it. She mimiced what he was doing as weird as it felt and these memories were what she wanted to remember the happy ones she had tucked away in her journal would always be there with her. Now she had more happy memories to make here with him.

I can't believe this kiss it's so weird but I like it wonder what else he's planning? Men can be so confusing sometimes though I like this one no matter how confusing.

Last edited by HollowHearted on Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:10 am

(-huggles-get better soon mkay -kisses cheek lightly-)
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:13 pm

[Posted up there he he]
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:49 pm

Auron had deliberately wanted to catch her offguard and this action seemed to do such a thing, she seemed to be copying what he was doing which made it interesting more so then what it would have been. These memories would be the ones to remember, yet if they were together that would not be to hard, as he would remind her daily.. with something that would recap her.. although he doubted she would forget.. but just in case.

I wonder should I surprise her with something else.. No today that will be enough, no need to rush things. That was what I thought as of that moment, glad of what was happening and well I knew catching her off guard like that he now had an advantage.
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:32 pm

She blushed at the kiss and giggled lightly after it broke needing a breath and not sure how that felt. "Did you like it?" She asked nervously and giggled again not sure what to think really she'd never forget any of this anytime soon. She laid her head on him and smiled "I liked it though it felt a little weird." She said making a cute little face and hiding it in his chest embarrassed.

He always knows how to make me feel happy and silly at the same time he's certainly one of a kind I know that much.He wont ever let me forget while he's here seeing him sparks all those good memories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2