Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} Empty
PostSubject: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:01 am

Auron looked at Lea his eyes gazing as he continued to eat the prepared food, he was almost finished already, yet that was nothing serious. After all it was so nice, and was rather filling meaning he did not need refills like usual, Even though he was dead.. He could still feel what hunger felt like sometimes, food giving him some energy, but not as much as it used to do, He did not need it, but counted it as a luxury.

Here I was eating the food that she had prepared for me, and we were to now be spending what was left of her life, once she then became a spirit they would both leave to the farplane, something he was actually looking forward to but was in no rush to actually do, as he wanted to create a family, live happily with Lea and maybe have a daughter that almost controlled him, each night he would tell a new story to her.. he really was looking forward to it

Last edited by Kratos on Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:53 am

She watched him and sm iled a little slower with her meal and just enjoying the company. She couldn't wait for their marrige and family and all the good things that came with it. She wiped her lips and smiled more thinking of all the things they could do together while they had so much time left.

Life couldn't be more special now I finally have both pieces of my heart and my sanity it seems back right here with me. A family nd a husband were all the things I've wanted and finally it's getting a chance to be.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:11 pm

"that meal was great.. best one I have had since I left the group.." He paused before looking at Lea "I am sorry.. I should not have left the way I did, forgive me Lady Lea" His eyes looked deep into hers as Auron knew everything between them would be fine, and soon they would probably talk about plans of marriage which he did not mind either.

I could not help but feel a little sorry about leaving the way I did, yet now that I have actually said sorry, I felt that I could put it in the past and concentrate on the now, with Lea
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:22 pm

She heard him and smiled "I'm glad I made it just for you." She heard the next thing he said and touched his cheek with her hand "I've forgiven you Sir Auron."She moved to pick up the plates the hummed to herself lightly as she did so.

I couldn't be angry at him it wasn't his fault Yuna was the one who should've told me something. I can't forgive her and I don't even know why.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:00 am

Auron had a feeling that Lea would forgive him, yet hoped she could forgive Yuna as well .. "I know you might not forgive Yuna for not telling you the truth... but I told her to say I was sent... I wanted to protect you.. and it took me an hour just to get her to promise to not say"

I felt a bit of regret now after it had been all done, as I could have spent more time with her.. but I also did need time to find out who I was truly and now I have found it.. I am Lea's man.. I am Auron.. Lea's lover
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:59 am

"I still can't Auron I thought she was my friend and lying to me like that seeing how much it hurt." She frowned and looked down at the table then moved to pick up the lunch dishes not wanitng to think about it anymore.

I can't stand what she did I know he had a reason she didn't have one. She was jealous that's all!
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:00 pm

Auron sighed and wished that was not the case, they seemed to be reasonable friends before he went and ruined that by forcing her to promise... It was something he regretted now yet their was always something that was unchangeable "I can see you don't want to dwell onto that subject.. but we did have fun during our travels through Spira.."

I decided it was best to change the subject, after all I did not want to anger her.. if such a thing was possible directed at me anyhow.. But I Auron did not want to try, Lea was to dear to me.

Last edited by Kratos on Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:08 pm

She started to clean the dishes and frowned softly "I'm sorry Auron I just hated staying alone and suffering alone she left me." She continued to clean and try to calm down but she just couldn't wrap her mind ar ound why she did it. 'i might try and make friends but I don't know about it."She nodded and looked to him "We did most of it I've tried to forget."

[i]I just don't know if I can forgive or forget I just don't really know if I can but I'll try for Auron.[/]
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:47 pm

Auron could understand that, and already felt regret for doing such a thing... Yuna was not the one who had caused that pain.. He had by causing her to not tell Lea no matter what, .. all that convincing to get her to agree, to eventually break a friendship.. Yuna definently had strong willpower.. even after losing Tidus. "I understand.. But the good things you should remember.. Like the time you first saw a chocobo.. or the time in the thunder plains.. oh you were so cute the way you literally jumped in my arms.. and what about the first met Seymour, and the remark you made.. Those are the moments worth remembering.

Their were so many more events, yet even I had forgotten a little.. Partially out of choice... partially out of lack of control... yet It seemed the best of them shone through above the rest, and now that I was with her.. again .. Well Lea was unlocking my mind slightly making remember all the good, yet the bad thoughts.. and the suffering. all of that seemed in storage locked away never to be seen again.
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:51 pm

She washed still talking bakc to him "I do remember those things and I still don't see why I couldn't take that chocobo home he was all for it." She laughed lightly and blushed at the last part "Well yeah because you said you'd save me." She put a clean dish in the dreain board and worked on the next one "Or our snowball fight and me and Kimahri won." She giggled proudly.

I guess he was bringing back happy memories but I just couldn't forgive yet I need time two years was full of pain and bitterness it takes a while to loose that. It's not like I had friends around me everyone basically dropped me like a stone so to hell with them honestly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:25 pm

Such memories were the things were remembering yet there was so much pain and suffering amongst some of that, mainly after the fight with sin.. it had affected him just as much as it seemed to affect his love Lea, both seemingly hurt by missing each other.. one thinking the other was dead.. the other thinking that he was unwanted.. Auron was a fool back then.. Such pain was almost curable by the laughter... but the only true remedy was this time would be this time that they would spend together "I did win at the who could slide the furthest on the ice though... So technically I did not lose the snow fight.. as it continued on the ice afterwards..."

It would take her a lot longer to be back to normal completely, but it was nice to be spending this time with her.. it was making me forget the suffering and it seems to be the same for her luckily.. I was glad that was the case that day.. as their was many things I needed to get over..and she could help.
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:16 pm

She smiled and giggled "Yeah after I slid the way on my butt." She rolled her eyes and pushed some hair from her eyes finishing the last of the dishes and then drying her hands. She then walked over and snuggled beside him with a smile "Though if I do remember correctly I hit you with many a snowball your head wasn't hard to miss." She joked and giggled.

I'm glad he's here we can get back to normal together that's the way it should be. I know it'll take a while but I'm glad not to finally be alone threw something.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 5:20 am

Auron sighed remembering such a thing before laughing "Well it was hard to dodge anything you threw when I was to busy looking at you the whole time.." He laughed softly remembering the snow ball as it hit him. Lea and him had some good times on that journey, although all good things came to an end.. and then the suffering occurred.. until they were finally back together both seeming happy about the fact.

Such memories.. I almost had forgotten some... yet now with Lea... All is coming back to me.. my love for her growing yet again, getting stronger each second I spend with her..
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:10 am

She blushed hearing him and giggled "Thank you Auron and I was busy taking peaks at you too." She felt like they'd just met again and she was all blushes and giggles it was so nice to be this happy again. She laid her head on his shoulder and smiled from ear to ear.

I remember the snowball fight and the boat rides and just staring at him when he couldn't see me and daydreaming like a star eyed little girl. Now I get to do that all over again and be just like I was before happy and complete.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:40 am

It almost felt to Auron like they had just met again, well it sure did feel that way anyhow. "Lea.. This reminds me so much of when we first met.. aren't you glad we can reexperience it together again as a pair?" His smile was as friendly as ever his eyes running over her, his lips begging for her touch.. something they had desired for a while now.. just to feel them again against his own would be like a dream, and then acting on impulses his hands slid to her face softly holding her as he moved his lips onto hers softly kissing her,

Everything felt like it was new again.. a feeling I had missed. I had only pondered about such a moment in dreams.. thinking it was unrealistic to hope for.. yet here I was, and now my lips were on hers sparking old fireworks that once existed between us.. yet now I was relighting them.. and relighting the burning desire in my heart, and the love I now yet again share with her
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:34 am

"It does though if I remember you didn't know what to think or at elast that's what I thought all quiet and stoic." She giggled and looked in his eyes and felt her heart tugging for a kiss but she didn't want to push it. Then when his hands touched her face her heart melted and then his lips against her she felt sparks and heard fireworks.

I can't believe it this is just to perfect all the memories and then a kiss to boot. I'm happy to he here and making memories again with him and bringing back the ones I'd forgotten for so long it's just the dream I've always had.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:34 am

At first Auron had been very hesitant, yet now that he had kissed her he took a small breath before leaning back in although this time would let Lea, initiate this particular one and take some initiative. He waited his eyes looked deep within hers finding the same look that he had dreamt of seeing, the eyes of a lover.. the one thing that could only be obtained by looking into the depths of someone who loved a person as much as that person loved them... and this was the case between the two of them as he waited for Lea to kiss back.

That kiss.. was more then I had expected.. and yet I felt a desire for more, a want to feel those lips again, the pair of lips that I hoped would only leave mine to breath, and speak heavenly words... That was who Lea was perfectly anyhow.. and this would not exactly be hard for her to achieve.. well that was what I thought anyhow.
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:33 am

Her cheeks were pink from the kiss and she giggled softly "Wow." She touched his cheek softly and moved closer for another small enjoying the first quite a bit. She took small steps not wanting to over do things for the both of them.

I can't believe it a kiss! I've wanted one from him for two years. I've just missed being loved and now he's here to love me and now we can both have all the kisses we've wanted.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:54 am

Auron smiled slightly before speaking himself in response "Wow indeed.." He waited as Lea slowly edged closer before feeling his lips on hers again, after all this time they were finally together the way they were truly meant to be together. Enjoying and experiencing each others company. "Shall we deepen.. this kiss a little?"

I wanted to know if she would go a little further, their was no harm in a more passionate kiss.. but their was no need to rush anything else, I knew this as I now had so much time to spend with her now.. Which made me smile everytime I thought about it in that particular way.
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:58 am

She nodded and giggled and then glad he liked her little kiss as nervous as it was. "I guess since it is with the best looking guy in Spira." She snuggled close to him and sighed happily like a kid at christmas to have who she always wanted here with her.

I don't wnt to rush things we have all the time in the world but another wow kiss certainly could hurt could it? I mean if it's better then that I might stay red forever.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:46 pm

It was cute how nervous Lea was, although even Auron felt a little nervous as this would be their first deep kiss together. A smile crossed him as he heard her say that, in his mind he could try to disagree but Lea was the one who say Auron like no other person seemed to. His arms went around her embracing her figure before he placed his lips against hers this time his tongue gently started to try and slide into her mouth to meet hers, Auron was not rushing things but instead trying to enjoy them which would not be hard since he enjoyed just being with Lea.

Finally we will experience a more pure example of our love and compassion together... I was looking forward to it as I slowly slid my tongue into her mouth to meet hers, it would only probably be a short kiss.. but I Auron knew it would be worth it as both me and Lea would enjoy this moment of our lives.
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:11 pm

She snuggled in his arms and blushed feeling the kiss and let his tongue slip past and hers meeting with his. Her hands touched his cheeks and softly holding him to make sure it was real. Her heart was beating a hundred miles a minute and her skin was tingling like crazy just from one kiss a kiss from her guy.

Wow what a sweet day this is all my dreams are coming true one by one. I couldn't possibly sleep tonight what if I wake up and he's gone? Or if even worse I'm asleep allready?
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:40 pm

Auron was excited about this sort of thing happening, and now that it was happening it was almost unbelievable that it was happening, his tongue met hers and lightly danced his arms embraced her as they kissed. That kiss had almost made him feel completely alive again.. and all it was, was a kiss from Lea, that meant a lot to him though which might have been the reason why it felt so great, that and he had dreamt of doing that with her for a while now, and had waited for to long for such a thing. "Th...that was amazing... again?"

Finally, we have kissed.. and not just any kiss,.. but a deep and passionate kiss, that truly was one of the best days I had ever had.. I had found her, got to rediscover the Lea I loved.. and now we have kissed and maybe.. we will do it again
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:55 pm

She felt their tongues tango and and her body sihver and tingles just move all over her. She was certainly not dreaming at all and she didn't want it to end. When he pulled away she took a deep breath and giggled "Maybe in a bit this is all so much." She laid her head on him and smiled "I just can't believe I'm kissing you."

Wow a real kiss! It wasn't a dream it came true the love of my life here in my life! I just felt so much from that kiss all the feelings it brought and emotions and wants.

[weather is yucky be back soon!]
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:21 pm

Auron's face just held a smile, it seemed to not be able to make anything as of this time, He was to happy with what was going on. They both seemed to be recovering from the kiss, it really was amazing and he looked forward to the next one, yet would wait for Lea to be ready. "It is something we should have done a long time ago... All that time in Spira.. after a month of meeting.. we got along so well... yet not once did we kiss.. or express how we felt.
I could not believe what was going on myself, I only wish we had started this sort of thing earlier.. that way we would not be so nervous by doing new things, but it is was an amazing feeling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}   FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH} Empty

Back to top Go down

FFX-3 Aurons Story {Kratos X HollowH}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next