Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:44 pm

His hands wiped away her tears as he picked her up out of the water. Desmond walked her over to a massage table and dried her off.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 5:39 am

Leila looked at him as he dried the water of her on the table. She looked down. avoiding his gaze.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:56 pm

Desmond lifted her chin to make her look at him. "Do you dispise me this much? I can offer you things that you'd never imagine." His eyes stayed on hers as he wrapped her up in a robe.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:58 pm

Leila looked down and said nothing. There was no point anyway, she was still gagged. She looked down at her tied hands and seemed sad and depressed.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:44 am

He sighed and carried to her to a room and laid her down on the bed. Desmond took the gag out of her mouth and un tied her. The door was locked there was no windows so there was no way for her to get out.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: w   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:54 am

Leila felt him carry her of to another room. He then untied her and took the gag out of her mouth. She stared up at him tearfully and wondered what be would do to her
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:11 am

His eyes closed as he stood up and walked to the door. A maid opened the door for him and he left without another look at her.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:24 am

Leila watched him leave. His actions just left her felling very much confused. She could not understand him at all. One moment he was molesting her, the next being kind to her. She wondered what he would do now.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:42 am

Desmond came in and brought her something to eat. His eyes didn't go near hers as he sat on her bed.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:46 am

She accepted the food he has brought herband slowly began to eat quietly.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:07 am

He sat there and watched her a little while. "Are you more comfortable now?" Desmond looked at her with soft eyes.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:18 am

Leila nodded." yes I am" she said softly. She continued to eat the food he had given to her slowly.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:37 am

His eyes stayed on hers as he hid a bulge in his pants. "I better go till you're ready for me." Desmond got up and there was a flash of a hard on. "Night, sleep well."
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:08 pm

Leila watched him leave the room. She looked back down at the food and continued to eat slowly.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:03 pm

Desmond went to his room and let one of his maids get rid of his hard on. His eyes closed as he sighed and looked away.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:04 pm

Leila continued to eat. Once she had finished, she pushed the tray away and sighed a little to her self.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:37 pm

He laid there as the maid finished, cleaned-up, and left him alone. Desmond closed his eyes and imagined his new pet if she opened up.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:04 am

Leila closed her eyes and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:54 am

His eyes opened and he went see his new girl. Desmond opened her door and walked in.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:13 pm

Leila was still asleep when he walked in.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:41 pm

Desmond caressed her cheek as he got closer to her sleeping form. "So beautiful..." His hand was gentle so he didn't wake her.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:49 pm

Leila continued to sleep, a peaceful expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2