Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:50 pm

Leila sighed to her self as she walked down the street. Night fall was coming and she hurried to get home. Her mother was very paranoid about her being out late. She always worried for her. Leila shook it off, all her mother wanted her to do was to be married and have children, but that wasn't her goal.

Leila was a little taller then the average hieght for a women her age. She had a feminine body, long straight black hair, and green eyes. She was dressed in a simple blue dress and a cloak around her shoulders, as she walked, keeping warm.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:58 pm

Desmond watched the peite woman as she walked past the dark alley he was hiding in. His dark blue eyes followed Leila as she walked toward her home. He stepped out and revealed his athletic and well-toned build that was hidden under his black cloak and dark blue clothes. The fog and darkness of the streets made this his perfect hunting ground for women.

Desmond got closer to her as he felt sexually excited by this woman. The man had been seen around town as a wealthy man and owner of the huge castle outside of town. But he never seemed to keep many lady friends.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:06 pm

Leila continued walking until a man stepped out to block her path. She wonder what he wanted so she asked "Can I help you with something". It was strange, and she grew suspicious. She wanted to hurry along, but ignoring him might anger him. She looked at him and waited.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:35 pm

The man showed her his fangs before running at her and grabbing her. His hands grabbed at her body and held her to him. "You can come with me quietly or be treated worse than you will be." Desmond gropped her breasts and pulled her to a dark alley to hide from the people in the streets. He nuzzled her neck as he could smell her blood through her skin. "You only have to fear me if you want to scream."
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:40 pm

Leila looked at him as he bared his fangs. She was shocked but she could not react becouse that was when he grabbed her and pulled her to him. She felt him grope at her breasts and she tried to get away as he pulled her into an alley. He nussled her neck. "Let go of me!" she said struggling against him.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:55 pm

He tied a gag in her mouth to keep her from yelling at him any more. "Now, you'll be treated worse than before." Desmond closed his eyes and teleported them to his castle without another look to his new capture. His hand released her into the hands of his maids. They were all naked and waiting to serve him hand and foot.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:05 pm

Leila struggled harder against him before they were suddenly now in his home. She looked around, frightened, and at the women he had just thrown her at. What would he do to her here?
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:13 pm

A few maids went to Desmond as he smiled at his new pet. "Get her bathed, costumed, and restrained in the playroom." Desmond kissed Leila's neck before going to his room waiting on his new pet. His eye stayed on her as his maids lead her away to the bathing area connected to the playroom. The maids blindfolded her as they stripped her down to nothing and kissed her naked flesh.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:15 pm

Leila tried to shake them off as they stripped her to nothing, and blindfolded her. She could see nothing as she kissed her skin. She said "No, Stop it!" but her words came out in muffles.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:04 pm

The maids blindfolded her as they rubbed her body down with oils. Desmond was in his room giving his attention to his obedient maids. His mind wondered to his new pet a few times as he teased his new maids. He rubbed their bodies as he smiled. "I wonder how our new girl is."
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:11 pm

Leila was no blind folded. She was very much afraid as the began to rubbed her body down with some thing, it was probably scented oils. She looked around and said to one of them "What is she going to do to me?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:26 pm

A maid nibbled her ear, gently and smiled before rubbed her nipples. "You're here to please the master. He treats us well and only if we do something bad, we are not seriously beaten." Desmond peeked in on his maids and smiled at them.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:33 pm

Leila flinched as she nibbled on her ear and rubbed her nipples. "Please...don't touch me like that..." she said shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:48 pm

"Why? Have you not been touched before?" The maid asked as her master took her place. His hand cupped her breast as he licked her neck. He also rubbed her slit as his maids played soft music and light candles with intoxicationing aromas.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:58 pm

Leila shook her head and said "No...I haven't...please stop it!" and said trying to move away.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:30 am

Desmond rubbed her breast as he licked her neck more. "Such a shy pet." The maids touched themselves as the aphrodisiac was starting to react in the oil. His hands were soft and gentle on her skin as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:36 am

Leila shook her head. She realized it was now a man touching her. "Please...stop it!" she cried out, shaking her head. She began to feel a little strange through, was it the oil?
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:48 am

He nuzzled her cheek as he kissed her neck. "Just give in or do you just to be raped and treated like a whore?" Desmond asked as he squeezed her breast and fingered her slit. the maids gave her a gag that would prevent her from speaking.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:56 am

"N-" she was cut off as he gagged her. She shook her head frantically. She didn't want this, but her body began to react to his ministrations, as the oils effects began to take hold of her body.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:18 pm

His fingers worked her slit as he licked her neck and rubbed her nipples. "You want this. admit it, my new little sex pet." Desmond said as he worked her body with the aphrodesiac.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:20 pm

Leila shook her head and said "No No" shaking her head, but they only came out in muffles. The oil began to take full effect on her body and she began to grow wet against her will.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:29 pm

Desmond went deeper into her slit as he smiled and kissed her nipples. "You like this. You want to be with me." His lips worked on her neck and ears to convince her he was right. He smiled as the maids started to have an orgy around them.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:32 pm

Leila shook her head more, she wouldn't stop. She heard the maids moaned around her ad it turned her on more.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:04 pm

He nodded as he removed her blindfold to show her her erect nipples and wet slit. "Look at yourself. You want me." Desmond rubbed her breasts and licked her neck.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:24 pm

Leila looked down at her self and she looked at him with fear in her eyes and shook her head. She was still a virgin, so she didn;t want to loose it to him. She began to cry slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)   Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hidden Under The Surface (me and DeathsEnemy_1)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next