Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZOMBiiE x Luna

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-12-19

ZOMBiiE x Luna - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:20 pm

"Um... yes... if you don't mind." he half mumbled as he took a few steps closer, towards the girl. He stood infront of her, looking over her body slowly. He couldn't help but take a long, drawn out sniff, taking in her scent and the smell of everything around her. He wasn't sure why, but he wanted her more then he's ever wanted anybody in his life.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female
Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:52 pm

Luna stood there, a little confused. Why was he staring at her like that? It was like he had never seen her before. And then he sniffed her too. "What..?" She finally said, grabbing her hair and sniffing it. "Do I smell bad?" She was glad he decided to spend the night though, even if he was acting strange.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:03 pm

"No... you smell... delicious." he mumbled as he took a single step back. He stared into her eyes, almost like he was looking past them. A faint smile was plastered on his face.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:33 am

Luna smiled a bit. "Oh...uhh...thanks. But I haven't changed the perfume I usually wear. You're acting strange.." She walked up to him and put the back of her hand on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:16 pm

"Yeah... I'm just feeling a little different." he mumbled as she touched his forehead. At first he pulled himself back, not knowing what she was doing. But then with a "Oh." the boy leaned forward and allowed her to touch his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:52 pm

She frowned. "Maybe I reall should call the doctor...you feel really cold." She said quietly with a concerned look on her face. She looked into his eyes. "Let me call the hospital.."
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:03 pm

"No, I'm fine." he told her reassuringly. "Just a little sick." he added as he took another step forward so that his face was right infront of her's. He looked at her for a second before his head tilted slightly then moved forward. He placed a gentle kiss right on her lips. It wasn't forceful, but he did move ahead and hold her slightly in place as his lips met with her's.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:27 pm

As soon as his lips touched hers she let out a small gasp. Her cheeks turned bright red and she stiffened in his arms. What was he doing? How come she couldn't pull away? Her eyes were now half closed as she was pulled into the kiss. She could no longer think.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:34 pm

As his tongue rubbed up against her lips, his hands moved down into her's, holding them gently. The kiss was very passionate, and there were many. But finally his lips rested against her's and didn't move. His eyes were sealed shut and his body was against Luna's. He gave out a soft, gentle moan before taking a step back and looking up at the girl who stood infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:53 pm

Luna slowly opened her eyes and looked up at him. "Umm...why?" She said quietly. Her cheeks were still flushed and she could feel it. She could still feel his lips against hers, and she brought her fingers to her lips. What was this feeling she had now?
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:11 pm

"I just... I've wanted you for so long." he told her as he took another step back to look at her whole body. "I... I want you." he added to it as his tongue appeared out of his mouth, licking over his lips gently as he looked up and down over her body once again. His senses were once again going crazy, and everything inside him said that he should take her, right then and there. At first he thought he just wanted sex, but he would soon discover that he wanted everything from her.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:29 pm

Something was wrong. Usually she'd be afraid of something like this, but she felt strangely calm. When she realized this, she stepped back a bit. "Umm...I don't think you're well. You need to lay down." She said quietly. She kept her eyes on him, making sure he wasn't going to make any sudden movements.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:44 pm

"No, I'm fine." he repeated himself as he took a step closer to her. His hand reached out and touched her arm gently, rubbing it at he came closer. Soon he was right up in her face, his hand rubbed more, running down against her body. His fingers tickled their way up her belly to her chest, where he massaged a bit roughly at her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:57 pm

She once again found herself bending to his will as he fondled her large breasts and let out a small moan. Then she realized that she didn't want this. "Wait..stop it!" She slapped his hand away and then backed up again. "Please just stop it. I don't think we should rush into things..I don't want sex right now."
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:10 pm

Surprised at her actions, he took another step forward. His lips were once again pressed against the girl's lush, kissable lips. His hand rested firmly on her hips with a tight grip. It was a soft and gentle kiss unlike before, he stopped only to take a breath but then seconds later continued to press his lips against her's. "Please." he begged as his eyes opened wide, looking into her's.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:43 am

"No, I can't." She said, looking away from him. "There's something wrong with you. You're not the way you used to be. I think you need to see a doctor." She said firmly. He could say he was fine all he wanted, but she could see how pale he was, how cold he felt...there was no way he was 'fine'. "I'm going to turn on the heater. In the mean time, go to my room and get into bed. I hope you didn't give me what you have."
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:04 pm

OOC//: Just wondering, in your sig where it says you love lactation, do you mean just a bit more then a girl normally would, or like a lot more? And I mean the amount you/she would lactate. x__x
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 9:55 am

http://bluemoon.adultforumhost.com/45363.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ZOMBiiE x Luna
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2