Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SHB x ZOMBiiE

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-12-19

SHB x ZOMBiiE Empty
PostSubject: SHB x ZOMBiiE   SHB x ZOMBiiE EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:41 pm

The large man remained silent as he came to the end of a long and winding dirt path which led through a large, thick green forest. Standing before him was a large, dilapidated temple which looked like it might cave in at any moment. Two pillars which should have been standing infront of the structure had fallen down and were crushed by the sands of time, scattered all over the large grassy area that separated the warrior from the temple. The man looked down at two smaller soldiers who had been sent to help him return the relic to the kingdom.

"Thul, do you think we're too late?" asked one of the soldiers who stared out at the ruins, trying to see anything through the large doors which had been left open. The large warrior looked down at him, then back up at the temple. "Well, only one way to find out." he spoke as he walked quickly across the grassy field, around the rubble as he drew closer and closer to the temple, and the relic which would supposedly end the war which had been going on since long before he was even born, before even his grandparents had been born.

[THUL]

Last edited by ZOMBiiE on Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

SHB x ZOMBiiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHB x ZOMBiiE   SHB x ZOMBiiE EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:07 am

Meow

Yumika was an independent warrior in her country, for hire to anyone who was willing to pay. But when the King himself requested her, there were no resistance, unless she wanted to be tried for treason. The quest he put forward for her did not sound hard, but as she arrived at the spot, it seemed to be further away than he had described, and the whole place looked like it was about to collapse by the minute. The king should pay me double for this... Thinking this, she studied the surroundings, and decided to just go in. She realized that the door was open for some reason. But it didn't really bother her, since she could easily destroy any grave robbers along the way.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

SHB x ZOMBiiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHB x ZOMBiiE   SHB x ZOMBiiE EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:26 am

As one of the men was sent deeper in the ruins to look for the relic, the other soldier was told to watch the door for anyone else who might be coming for the relic as well and luckily he was. As Dylan stood quietly a few feet inside, the soldier gave a shout that someone was coming. With slightly worried eyes, Thul gripped his sword tight but kept it sheathed at his side as he moved quickly towards the doors to spy outside. It didn't look like there was anybody with the girl who came closer and closer. "Go deeper in and find that relic, quickly." he ordered the soldier who would be almost useless in a fight due to the fact that both men were recently recruited. "If you come back and I am dead, run north to the next village." he added as the soldier ran away, barely even paying attention to the warrior who was giving him orders.

With a sigh, he stood up tall and stepped aside, standing infront of the doorway. "Who are you?" he asked as he drew the sword slowly but keeping it low. She looked familiar enough, but not a friendly. He took a few steps towards her once she got to the stairs. He wanted to avoid any confrontation, but if a fight should happen then he should be able to beat her in combat. He's had years of experience at war, which has served him well so far.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

SHB x ZOMBiiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHB x ZOMBiiE   SHB x ZOMBiiE EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:51 am

Her mouth turned into a smile as she heard a shout. Company was always a pleasure to have. Provided that they don't annoy her too much. She glanced at the man, and then the sword for a while. "Hmm....You look too grand to be a grave robber. I am guessing that you are from the other kingdom, here to find the relics, I suppose?" She asked, her voice playful. The good old King had been helpful enough to tell her that there might be some enemies on the way. "So, shall we fight, or shall we venture further, hoping the other would die by traps?" She asked, twirling her whip like it was a ribbon. "I do hate if you had the lower hand here."
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

SHB x ZOMBiiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHB x ZOMBiiE   SHB x ZOMBiiE EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:02 am

As his hand moved slowly, his sword was placed at his side and sheathed. "I've already sent two men inside, and they should find it soon... we're taking it. But feel free to stay if you want." he spoke as he walked closer and closer towards the female who must have been a well trained warrior. He looked her over slowly, up and down. She carried a whip, which to him was kind of a weird weapon, but she could be good with it. So he decided to play it safe for now. "My name is Thul, and yours?" he asked calmly as he stood only a few feet ahead of her.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

SHB x ZOMBiiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHB x ZOMBiiE   SHB x ZOMBiiE EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:07 pm

"Hm...I see, then I would have to steal it from you then. It's much simple to do that than venture into an unstable cave." She smirked, and watched him come closer. She stepped back a bit. "Uh uh, keep a distance. My whips won't work if you are too close to me." She winked, and watched him calmly as he introduced himself. "Well, I'm slightly surprised that you do not know me, but I am Yumika, the best warrior of your enemy country." She introduced, smiling to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

SHB x ZOMBiiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHB x ZOMBiiE   SHB x ZOMBiiE EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:23 pm

If you were still interested in the group roleplay, I made the school one and the signup can be found here.

Slightly surprised that she was in fact Yumika. He'd heard about her before, stories he had heard from friends described her a bit bigger and manlier though, which almost caused him to laugh. Although they had never met in a battle he had heard many different descriptions of her, most of which made her out to seem more toned and muscle-filled then she really was. Most likely his friends just trying to look less weak, losing to a girl.

Silence filled the air for another couple of minutes before the two men appeared behind Dylan, one of them had been pierced by some kind of metal object, but was still able to walk. The other held a necklace which was tied around a large tooth-like object that looked almost like it was glowing. "Good, we will be leaving now. And I think you should do the same." he informed the girl as he moved slowly down the stairs towards her.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

SHB x ZOMBiiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHB x ZOMBiiE   SHB x ZOMBiiE EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:28 pm

She studied him expression, and smirked. "Let me guess, you were surprised that the name belonged to someone who was huge and powerful, not a girl who was fit and beautiful like me?" She asked, giggling slightly. Her attention then turned to two soldiers who had came up. So, there were traps inside afterall. "Hey, wait, don't think that you can leave so fast." She responded by letting her whip crackle infront of her, so that they could not access the stairs. "We need, a fight, don't we?" She asked. "I bet I can take all three of you on."
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

SHB x ZOMBiiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHB x ZOMBiiE   SHB x ZOMBiiE EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:36 pm

As the whip cracked, Thul's sword was pulled out and held infront of him in one second flat. His stare was directed at her as he ran forward quickly with the sword held out. The two other men stood back in the doorway, watching cautiously as the two up front fought it out.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

SHB x ZOMBiiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHB x ZOMBiiE   SHB x ZOMBiiE EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:41 pm

Her eyes focused on Thul rather than the sword. You can always tell what he was going to do next if you glance at his body. As she saw a muscle move, she quickly jumped up, and did a somersault in the air. "I am also very flexible, if you didn't know." She smiled, and cracked her whip, aiming at his back.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

SHB x ZOMBiiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHB x ZOMBiiE   SHB x ZOMBiiE EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:50 pm

With a faint scream, a small amount of blood dotted the ground under him. One of the sacrifices he'd made with his armor choice is that he wasn't well protected. Normally with a bigger, manlier opponent he would be able to maneuver around them and take the upper hand. But not with her, she was smaller and more agile then he was. If he wanted to win the fight then he would have to use his strength to his advantage. Quickly giving an order, he told his men to run for the nearest outpost which was only about an hours walk away. They immediately took off running down the stairs. Thul charged at the girl to give a little cover time for them to try and make it out alive.

Last edited by ZOMBiiE on Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

SHB x ZOMBiiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHB x ZOMBiiE   SHB x ZOMBiiE EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:08 pm

(Are you Thul or Dylan?)

"Hm...I'm not interested in fighting you. But if you are going to stand in my way, then I will." She looked at the two fleeing soldiers, and then back at Thul. His attack nearly got her, since she wasn't concentrating properly. She backed away a few more paces, since they were too close to each other for her to use her whips. Looking up to see the soldiers nearly disappearing, she knew that she needed to hurry up. Casting her whip at him again, she used her legs to kick him on the chest, hoping to make him fall and slow down.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

SHB x ZOMBiiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHB x ZOMBiiE   SHB x ZOMBiiE EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:12 pm

[Shit, I put down the wrong name. Just ignore it if I ever accidentally mix up my character's name x__x]
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

SHB x ZOMBiiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHB x ZOMBiiE   SHB x ZOMBiiE EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:15 pm

The kick knocked him back slightly, but not to the ground. He soon regained his stance and charged in with his fist, giving out quick punches. He would need to get in close if he was to win the fight, maybe even too close for him to use his sword. Finally, deciding he would need to win using grabs and chokes, his sword was sheathed quickly and he went back in, trying to overpower her by grappling her tight.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

SHB x ZOMBiiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHB x ZOMBiiE   SHB x ZOMBiiE EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:21 pm

She flinched as he grabbed her. His power was something she could not overcome. "Ow...Let me go!" She screamed, and tried to kick him. She really couldn't use anything except for her hands and legs against him. "Please?" Her voice turned into a whisper, and sounded suddenly so soft and girly like.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

SHB x ZOMBiiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHB x ZOMBiiE   SHB x ZOMBiiE EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:54 pm

Something inside him said that he should obey her, and so he did. But forcefully, he threw her down to the ground. But not so hard that she could break anything, just hard enough for her to stay down for a minute. He stood above her, looking down. He could see that some of her clothing had been ripped and was now revealing most of her left breast. It was distracting him slightly, his eyes watching her closely for any movement. "Ready to give up yet?" he asked her, as far off screams could be heard.

His gaze was turned, shifted towards the treeline ahead. It sounded like one of the two soldiers who had come with them. The man who had been holding the relic soon appeared, running for his life towards the temple. The injured one was nowhere to be seen. Someone else soon followed him out of the woods, a large man with several guards following close behind. Two archers readied their bows, firing straight for the fleeing soldier, who fell flat on his face. A small puddle of blood soon surrounded the man as the new-comers approached the corpse.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

SHB x ZOMBiiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHB x ZOMBiiE   SHB x ZOMBiiE EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:18 pm

She sighed with relief that she was finally released, and massaged her shoulders. "No..." She growled slightly at his question, and was just about fight back when she heard screams. She followed his gaze outside, and and glared at the figure appearing. "You! Why the hell are you here?" She demanded, her voice poisonous and deadly. Her whips was already in her hand, ready to strike if necessary.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

SHB x ZOMBiiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHB x ZOMBiiE   SHB x ZOMBiiE EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:02 pm

Within minutes the two warriors had been surrounded and the relic pried from the dead corpse's hands. The two survivors were now standing close to the entrance to the dilapidated ruins which was once a beautiful temple, would soon be their tomb. The man who seemed to be leading the others stood close to them. "We will take this, but we will leave you alive." he said in an almost calm and nice voice, which sounded sinister at the same time. As the man turned and walked off behind the other soldiers, the two warriors were pushed back into the temple, where the doors were closed off behind them. They were trapped, together until they would die.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

SHB x ZOMBiiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHB x ZOMBiiE   SHB x ZOMBiiE EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:15 pm

Yumika growled slightly. "I can't believe he did this!" She yelled, and kicked against the firmly closed door. So, was she going to die off in here? "You don't happen to know another way out, do you?" She asked, looking back at Thul. The door was made from rocks, and shut from outside. She highly doubted that there would be another way out. Dieing in here with him was definitely not what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

SHB x ZOMBiiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHB x ZOMBiiE   SHB x ZOMBiiE EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:07 pm

"No, like anybody with a brain I waited out here. The other two went inside." he told her as the man moved around the room, looking for any source of light such as a torch or anything that would make seeing an easier task. The only light that was now entering the room was coming from a large crack in the ceiling, which brought a streak of light crashing down into the room. They must have found a torch or something when they went down, there wasn't any light coming from the stairway so it must have been pitch black down there, which would have made it impossible for them to find their way back, and even more impossible for them to have found the relic.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

SHB x ZOMBiiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHB x ZOMBiiE   SHB x ZOMBiiE EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:24 pm

"I suppose we should just venture inside then, shall we?" She sighed, and breathed out to calm herself down. When she did get out, wouldn't she like to stab and kill that stupid general....Her eyes followed his gaze as he looked up at the ceiling, at the only source of light. "You think we can get out from there?" She asked, though it would mean that they would have to find something high enough to reach that high. There was always the option of getting her thrown up there, but then she didn't think she can haul him up.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

SHB x ZOMBiiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHB x ZOMBiiE   SHB x ZOMBiiE EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:42 pm

"Maybe..." he thought, looking up at the hole and then down at the girl. The hole was long, but thin in size. "I don't think you'll fit in with all your armor on." he mentioned, looking straight up through the hole and then back at the girl. He should be able to throw her up high enough, and if she could grab the ledge, she should be able to pull herself up and outside. But then there was the fact that she might run off without helping him up, after all, they were on rival sides of the war. Inspecting her further, he knew she was a good warrior, but he wasn't sure if she was a coward who would just leave him here to die...
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

SHB x ZOMBiiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHB x ZOMBiiE   SHB x ZOMBiiE EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:48 pm

She frowned slightly at him at the mention of her armour. "So what, you want me to strip for your amusement?" She asked, not liking the idea at all. She wasn't wearing much underneath it. Her eyes looked down at her fine made armour, with a bit of cloths ripped at her chest...! Her face went red at her exposed breasts, and glared back at him. He would have obviously noticed it if he had been fighting her, and yet he did not mention it. Growled, she cracked her whips at his leg. "If my clothes was ripped, why didn't you tell me. Or unless you would prefer to enjoy the view?"
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

SHB x ZOMBiiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHB x ZOMBiiE   SHB x ZOMBiiE EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:59 pm

"Well, if you don't want to get out... suit yourself." said the man as he took a seat off in the darkest corner of the room, keeping an eye open and on her. Thul was leaning gently against the large stone wall, his legs extended for comfort and his arms wrapped behind his back. "And yes, I kind of did enjoy the view." he mumbled unsure if she would be able to hear him or not. Yes, he did notice it quite well. What man wouldn't notice a beautiful girl's exposed, and quite large breasts bouncing around and rubbing against him from time to time while they fought. A faint, quiet laugh escaped him as he sat in the dark corner, looking forward at her.

The light that managed to penetrate from the crack in the ceiling was quite dull, but bright enough to light up the ground around her. She looked beautiful in the light, the only thing he could really see well in the entire room. And he watched her like a hawk, not only could she easily beat him from this distance, she was definitely a beautiful sight.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

SHB x ZOMBiiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHB x ZOMBiiE   SHB x ZOMBiiE EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:22 pm

She growled slightly, and thought of a way to cover herself. Her skirt cloak would do the work. She leaned down, and ripped a bit off, long enough for it to cover her breasts, but also so that the cloak was still long enough to cover her lower area. She then tied it around herself, so that her breasts would be covered, but then the cloth wold also fall off if she moved around too much. Looking back at him, she aimed her whip again, this time aimed at him chest. "I hate men who like to take advantage of women." She growled, before running towards him for hand assault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SHB x ZOMBiiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHB x ZOMBiiE   SHB x ZOMBiiE Empty

Back to top Go down

SHB x ZOMBiiE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next