Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3)

Go down 
+7
mrow
Listenbabe
CorruptedHatred
Robin Sena
Candira
Maya Natsume
Kawamura
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Insanitosis
Virgin

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3)   Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:50 pm

Actually, I have wasted over 120 hours of my life on fallout 3
It combines two of the bestest things in the world. Fallout, and Bethesda

I didn't spend as *much* time on the first two games, and Brotherhood of seel kind of upset me. But it is wonderful how many references to the first two games are in three.

Like Harold... and bob...

I prefer to play a wastelabnd surviver. The kind of person who kills raiders for a living. I don't care much for canons, and James, aside from Fawkes and uncle leo are the only really admirable NPCs
Back to top Go down
Kawamura
Sexed
Kawamura

Male
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3)   Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:14 am

You know, I really enjoy Bethesda games save for: lack of colour and battle system.

Here, the battle system pleases me. I mean, seriously, who can't enjoy shooting zombies heads off in a shower of blood, brains, and eyes. And the lack of colour works for this place.

I hope to eventually play 1 and 2. Did you finish?
Back to top Go down
Insanitosis
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3)   Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:35 am

hm, I didn't mind, the openess of the game more than makes up for any of the downfalls.
Oblivion didn't have lack of color.

Not really. I played them enough to know what was going on, but they weren't my games.
And the friend who had them moved out T.T

I didn't care for rpgs, but now I do
Back to top Go down
Kawamura
Sexed
Kawamura

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3)   Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:41 am

Oh, no. Fallout 3. And I hadn't really played Oblivion. Morrowind was fun, but that combat system just pisses me off. And the leveling. >.> I end up scribling pages and pages of math/noes to get a perfect character and it's bad.
Back to top Go down
Insanitosis
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3)   Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:57 am

mmh, Oblivion was Vibrant...

and I actually destroyed an morrowind disk by playing it too much

Yeah, I hated Morrowind's combat system, though I did no math, for the most part, I just went with the flow... and cheated ^.^ A lot...

What I liked about morrowind was that the critters wern't leveled to your character, Nothing is more humbling than being trampled by a smuggler who is at a higher level than you. Unlike oblivion where it is rats'ngoblins till level fifteen
-.-

Though it still isn't like two worlds where if you leave the current area you could find yourself being brutally raped by a troll.
Back to top Go down
Kawamura
Sexed
Kawamura

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3)   Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:59 am

I totally took down one of those Orcs, by the way.

I kited him over to the health thing and killed him. I feel badass, save for the whole taking advantage of the system thing.
Back to top Go down
Insanitosis
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3)   Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:17 am

I killed one too, I killed lots of them, though my most humbling moment was when I ran into the bamboo forest and saw this big buglike thing. I was level ten. I was all "OOh, look, big bug go splat" Ran up to it and swung my mighty sword, doing absolutly no damage. The thing proceded to eat me. I never went back

^.^

I loved the world of Two worlds, the map and all the features, though I HATED the speech. It made my brain hurt.
Back to top Go down
Kawamura
Sexed
Kawamura

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3)   Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:27 am

Oh, god, yes. I was playing it before Fallout (stopped to plow through it), and I couldn't help but wonder if the actors actually knew what the random words they were saying meant.
Back to top Go down
Insanitosis
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3)   Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:12 am

Forsooth!

Har har,. Yeah, the speech annoyed me greatly, those words should stay dead >.>
Back to top Go down
Kawamura
Sexed
Kawamura

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3)   Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 10:47 am

I remember going 'wait, that's not grammatically correct'.

Also, damned guard chasing off my hommie Basil.
Back to top Go down
Insanitosis
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3)   Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:19 am

Yeah, I was like 'wtf' I mean I know old english, and they just abused it, a lot...

I had no homies, at least the fact that a villager could kill you with a wooden stick kept me from going on a spree like I am prone to doing in those games.
Back to top Go down
Kawamura
Sexed
Kawamura

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3)   Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:20 am

>.>

I never go on killing sprees. I get too into the 'experience' and would feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Insanitosis
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3)   Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:33 am

I don't often feel bad about killing sprees since I am able to tell myself it is just a game. still, plowing through megaaton with the vengence is incredibly satisfying. Though it does concern other members of the family because of the cackling >.>

Though my spree ended when I stepped outside megaton, face to face with two deathclaws. I love those things.

THe only thing I have ever really done in a game is in KOTOR, forcing a poor woman to give me her only valuable item. I was such a rouge.
Back to top Go down
Kawamura
Sexed
Kawamura

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3)   Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:36 am

*laughs*

See, my brother does that. I don't. Part of RPGs for me is getting into the whole thing. That's why Fallout 3's so fun. It's one of my favourite sort of settings and I have the ability to do good or bad because I want to, not because every guard within the map will be alerted of my badness.

(also, I enjoy killing Enclave soldiers waaaaaaay too much after what happened in Project Purity)
Back to top Go down
Insanitosis
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3)   Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:43 am

My hobbies in that game are hunting named weapons, and killing deathclaws. Deathclaws are actually a challenge, running like an idiot through old olny. Of course I hate it when I fast travel and end up staring into one's mouth as soon as I appear. One of the only things (Exept fo course for left 4 dead) that can actually get a startled yelp out of me.

"What big teeth you have... "

I too enjoy killing enclave soldiers... and super mutants... and people... >.>
Dogmeat is my only friend, I use Vault 101 for my headquarters...
Back to top Go down
Kawamura
Sexed
Kawamura

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3)   Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:51 am

: D

Yeah, my ethics don't let me. Plus, Papi would be disappointed in me.

I did enjoy killing Mr. Burke though. And ghouls scare the shit out of me.

EDIT: Shall we go over to the other site?
Back to top Go down
Insanitosis
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3)   Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:54 pm

Ah, the ghoul mask solves all problems with them >.>

Yeah, sure...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3)   Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yay for Slash? (Great, now I really want Fallout 3)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4