Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recruting for a Fallout 3 group Roleplay!!! (Post if Interested)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanoci
Shrimp
Sanoci

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Recruting for a Fallout 3 group Roleplay!!! (Post if Interested) Empty
PostSubject: Recruting for a Fallout 3 group Roleplay!!! (Post if Interested)   Recruting for a Fallout 3 group Roleplay!!! (Post if Interested) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:30 pm

Ladies and gents, you heard him clear. I am seeking out an interesting group roleplay, however before going any further here I is what I wish to tell everyone about this particular one.

The following plots I have included in this:

- The year is 2275, thus it's two years before the main storyline really starts.

- We are of the Brotherhood of Steel, however we are a fandom faction known as Reaperz of Steel, established by Elder Lyons within the Northern area of their haven in a reinforced warehouse as their headquarters and current home.

- Within the group will be one Knight Captain (me), 6 Paladins, and large sum of knights.

- We have been isolated from the Citadel for 6 months, thus now we are lowering in number and slowly becoming an independent group, still holding most of the morals of the Brotherhood itself.

- Reaperz of Steel are engaging in a nasty war against the Super Mutants

- Because of the seclusion from the others, they are now fighting for their lives.

For Newcomers of the series:

Fallout 3 is set in a post-apocalyptic world following The Great War between the US and China, a conventional and nuclear war that occurred on October 23, 2077. From the main storyline, it takes place in the year 2277 on the East Coast of what used to be the United States of America, mostly in Washington, DC, Maryland and Virginia.

The Brotherhood of Steel (BOS) is a techno-religious organization, with roots in the US military and government-sponsored scientific community from before the Great War. The BOS is mostly composed of the descendants of those military officers, soldiers, and scientists, but aside from some outlanders among their ranks, the BOS is as close to pure strain humanity (prime normals) as you're going to find outside of a Vault or the Enclave.

~ http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images//b/b6/Fallout_3_PA.jpg - picture of a member in their power armor and helmet.

~Ranks~

The BOS is divided into different ranks: Initiates are trainees who are expected to perform well enough in the training process to be promoted to Senior Initiates, and later to Apprentices. After proving themselves, Apprentices are promoted to Journeyman Knights or Scribes. The next rank is Senior Knight/Scribe, and finally the leader of each of these orders is the Head Knight and Head Scribe.

A Knight, a Paladin and a ScribeScribes are responsible for copying the ancient technologies, maintaining the current technology and even experimenting with new weapons and other useful devices. Scribes rarely leave the safety of the BOS bunkers, but they are sometimes called into the field to examine a piece of technology or perform a task beyond the skills of the Brotherhood soldiers.

Knights are responsible for manufacturing the weapons and other pieces of technology. After many years of service and experience, the best Knights are promoted to Paladins - the pinnacle of the Brotherhood military. Paladins are in charge of all security and outside activities. The Paladin ranks are Junior Paladin, Paladin, Senior Paladin, and Head Paladin. As all Paladins are also Knights, the Head Paladin is usually also the Head Knight. Paladins who survive to their later years become Elders, and they number among the Brotherhood ruling council.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those who are interested can simply post and etc. Profiles will not be required, however I will likely edit my post here to have a simple sheet to plan the character here and a list as well. For now, wanna see who might want to join and yes people you can still have ya Sex, Violence and whatnot. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sanoci
Shrimp
Sanoci

Male

PostSubject: Re: Recruting for a Fallout 3 group Roleplay!!! (Post if Interested)   Recruting for a Fallout 3 group Roleplay!!! (Post if Interested) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:31 pm

By the way, any questions even for season veterans of this game can direct them towards me. I just hope I get people who are interested Smile
Back to top Go down
Sanoci
Shrimp
Sanoci

Male

PostSubject: Re: Recruting for a Fallout 3 group Roleplay!!! (Post if Interested)   Recruting for a Fallout 3 group Roleplay!!! (Post if Interested) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 7:51 pm

~Ponders if anyone will post~ clown
Back to top Go down
Kawamura
Sexed
Kawamura

Male
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Recruting for a Fallout 3 group Roleplay!!! (Post if Interested)   Recruting for a Fallout 3 group Roleplay!!! (Post if Interested) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:12 pm

Pssst. Go over to the other board.

*flags over with large orange signs*
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Recruting for a Fallout 3 group Roleplay!!! (Post if Interested)   Recruting for a Fallout 3 group Roleplay!!! (Post if Interested) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:15 pm

I'm very much interested in this roleplay. I really enjoyed the first fallout... but haven't had a chance to play the third yet! Unfortunately since quite a few people near where I live also like the game, and a lack of game stores... there aren't many copies for sale. And whenever I go out to buy one, they are sold out. I've managed to get in about two hours of the game at a friend's house but most of it was just messing around. I know the storyline and all... but still, I was just wondering if I would be able to join. I see you are answering questions, so I'd assume that you are allowing people who haven't played the game to join. But I am just making sure before I waste time creating a character/posting. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sanoci
Shrimp
Sanoci

Male

PostSubject: Re: Recruting for a Fallout 3 group Roleplay!!! (Post if Interested)   Recruting for a Fallout 3 group Roleplay!!! (Post if Interested) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 10:01 pm

Yes ZOMBiiE, I am even allowing people oblivious to the series to join.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Recruting for a Fallout 3 group Roleplay!!! (Post if Interested)   Recruting for a Fallout 3 group Roleplay!!! (Post if Interested) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 5:29 am

Good to hear. Smile Will we be starting on the new site? I'm guessing it might take a few days to get some members. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruting for a Fallout 3 group Roleplay!!! (Post if Interested)   Recruting for a Fallout 3 group Roleplay!!! (Post if Interested) Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruting for a Fallout 3 group Roleplay!!! (Post if Interested)
Page 1 of 1