Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female
Number of posts : 1095
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 10:48 pm

The night stretched on like that--rather, the afternoon. They went three or four times, Jordan orgasmed twice. Andrew was more of a quickshot than she'd imagined. But! The girl was happy and satisfied by the end. He'd gone slowly, most of the time, and the bleeding from her insidey parts was minimal. Afterward, they took a long, relaxed shower together, dressed, and went to explore the campus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

Number of posts : 891

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 10:54 pm

The campus was BIG. As in... they had buses to go from one end to another. Andrew had a new friend in the area, who happily showed them around and playfully flirted with Jordan. It would be easy to get lost, a fact that made Andrewq uneasy.
She'd grown out of that, right? Right?
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 10:25 am

It didn't take long for Jordan to get distracted by something. As Andrew was shown the way to the dining hall by some third-year tour guide, his sister followed a long, outdoor corridor that was lined with plant beds, vines spraying out from within them and tumbling to the concrete floor. It was a path between two very tall buildings, and stretched on through more very tall buildings--between rows of dormitories, it seemed. She had forgotten about food, distracted by the beautiful flowers in full bloom during late August.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 11:37 am

A few hours passed quietly. Andrew at first thought she had returned to their dorm room early. After all, it was comfortable, quiet and free there. But when he got home, he was horrified to find it empty. "Oh, noooo....." he groaned. She'd gone off again. He pulled out his cell phone, dialing quickly, hoping she had hers and that it had power.
He blinked. The call didn't go through for some reason...

So he set out of his dorm. Where would she go? he wondered. What would distract her? Then he remembered an offhand comment the guide had made.
"Due to building code, we have to keep the dormbuildings a bit apart. But with the lack of space, we have to put them as close together as we can, legally... so this resuilts in a mazerlike alley system. Be careful, it's easy to get lost...."
Damnit!
He turned and began walking between the buildings, calling her name.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 12:13 pm

Jordan had, indeed, gotten lost. She was sitting on the high wall of one of the planters in the maze-like alleyway she'd gotten herself lost in. It made her look kind of like a fairy. She was marveling at how few people walked through here... Not a single person had come through. Probably because it was so easy to get lost, she thought to herself, munching on an apple she'd found in her bag from earlier that morning.

I wonder when Andrew will come look for me... She thought, just as she heard his voice. "Ah!" She smiled, ears perking, listening for where he was. "I'm in heeeere!" She called back. He was always the nervous one when she got lost. She knew he would come find her, so she was always quite calm.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 4:38 pm

He heard her name, and sighed in relief. "I'm coming!" he called, running towards her voice. When he caught up to her he smiled. "Jordan..." he climbed up to sit beside her, taking her hand gently. "I.... I was a little scared there, you know?" he kissed her forehead gently. You always make me worry so much." he pet her hair and looked into her eyes. "I was a little worried that.... when we got into Colledge.... things would change between us. But now I know.... they won't." he kissed her lips, once, then held her close.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:50 pm

Jordan blushed and giggled. "You always were cheesy." She informed him, kissing his cheek, then climbing off the wall. "I'm starving. You've gotta show me the dining hall. Now." She giggled softly, smiling up at him. "I'm starving, and I have to see how bad the food is here."
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 6:31 pm

He laughed, hopping down. "Sure thing." he said, holding out his hands to catch her. "The food isn't that bad actually, it's made by the cooking classes." he said. "They make good spaghetti. Not as good as yours, of course, but still tasty." he smiled wide.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 8:55 pm

She giggled and grinned back at him. Quickly, she grabbed his hand and practically dragged him back through the maze, to the dining hall. It was a big atrium kind of room with black tables and black floors and neon green plastic chairs. It was set up like a buffet. It was actually a fairly nice room, lots of marble and tiling, not too much plastic like most places. "It smells yummy." Jordan informed him, sniffing at the air.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:27 pm

He chuckled. "It's all pretty good." he said with a laugh. "I mean... not as good as what you make, but still..." he began to pile things onto a plate. He was hungry from the long day, only having eaten a little from before he went to chase her. He smiled at her. It felt like, now, that they'd be together for a long time....
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 4:19 pm

Jordan piled her tray high with food. Spaghetti, garlic bread, waffles, fruit salad, jello with whipped cream, ice cream, Tangerine soda, chocolate milk... the list went on. She always ate a lot, and it never seemed to effect her waistline. With a big smile on her face, she plopped down at a table and started to taste everything.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 6:23 pm

He smiled as he sat next to her, eating happoily. "Say, Jordan..." he asked, about halfway through the decent meal, "You thinking of joing any clubs or anything?" he asked. "There's a lot of them, even for a campus this big..." he said with a smile. "And... do you like the place?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 9:49 am

Jordan was chewing on a big lump of pineapple she'd found in her fruit salad. She continued to chew as she thought it over. "Mm... hm... well..." She finally swallowed and started speaking. "The Film Festival club looked interesting, and they have a club that deals specifically with the icing of cakes, which I thought would be REALLY fun..." She continued to think it over, nibbling on the corner of her waffle. "Oh! And paintball!" She looked excited quite suddenly. "There's a paintball club!" That probably would have been a little out-of-the-blue.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 5:50 pm

He raised his eyebrows. His mind imagined her in the film festival club.... in a dark theatre.... alone... Argh! No! The cake one.... with the sweet icing... dripping onto her lucsious brewats, waiting to be licked off... Nyargh.... Paintball...
He shook his head quietly, trying to shake away images of bodypaint and public fun and all those things, diving into his plate to distract himself from the thoughts.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:33 pm

After a few minutes of quiet nibbling, Jordan spoke up again, but softly. "Gerald wants to come visit." She said, softly, looking into his eyes with meaning. "I said he could stay over night, as long as it was okay with you." Hot blush filled her cheeks and she turned those beautiful eyes of hers down towards her plate. "I-I don't think anything will happen, but... I..." She swallowed hard. "I'd like to see him..."
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 10:03 pm

"That's fine. He's my best friend, Jordan. I trust him deeply, and he cares about you. Even if he did anything..." he looked down at his food with a sober expression. "I trust his and your judgement." he said softly, rising, putting his hands in his pockets. "I gotta head to the bathroom." he said softly.

Once inside, he sighed heavily. "I'm not the only one who cheated." he grumbled softly, looking into the mirror. "Why does he have any right to say anything to me about that incident?" he looked into the sink. "Because she lets him. She loves him."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 10:37 pm

Jordan suddenly didn't want to finish the rest of her food. She sniffled and rubbed her eyes, quickly scribbling down a note that she'd meet him at the dorm again and taking off. It was self-service at the dining hall, so he'd find his tray still there, along with her note. Slowly, she shuffled along the sidewalk towards their dormitory, contemplating the same thing he was. Was I cheating, too?... I didn't kiss Gerald first... Gerald kind of kissed me, and I did tell him to stop... She looked at her feet, sniffling again, tears dripping down her cheeks. He must think I'm horrible...
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 10:56 pm

He sighed as he came to the final conclusion on the way home. She wasn't cheating. She'd asked him to stop, so... so it's Gerald's fault, really, not hers. I should apologize. he though, walking into the dorm room. "Jordan!" he called. "You home?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 11:25 pm

Jordan was in her part of the dorm, looking at her class schedule. "In here..." She called half-heartedly, wondering why one of the classes she hadn't registered for was on her list. Ah well... she could call admissions later. With a sigh, she tossed the packet of paper onto her desk, laying flat on her raised bunk bed. It was not the most comfortable thing in the world, but it was better than the floor.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 11:40 pm

He sat beside her.
"He can come." he said softly. "I... I'm sorry. I shouldn't doubt your love of me." he said softly. He sighed heavily, sliding his hand through nhis hair. "I'm glad you're not getting lost anymore."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 11:47 pm

She rolled away from him, facing the wall instead. "I only wandered off because the path looked cool..." She informed him, glumly. Once Jordan got in a mood, it was hard to snap her out of it. Then again, once she was happy, she stayed that way for ages. It was rare that she let her depression get the best of her.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 11:49 pm

He sighed, scratching her head. His shirt landed beside her, as he stood up. "I'm gonna take a shower. Want to join me?" he asked casually. He was begging inside. He was limited in his ways of comforting her these days. He didn't have the best imagination.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 12:11 am

"I took one this morning." She informed him, blankly, brushing the shirt away from her face. This was her way of being vindictive, I suppose--she never did it on purpose, but when she was angry or hurting, she went completely indifferent to the world. It was how she dealt with things.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 12:15 am

"I love you, Jordan." he said softly, kissing her forehead and wandering off sadly. It hurt a lot. At least when she was angry, she still engaged him. Like this... she didn't seem to care at all. It hurt a lot.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:16 pm

A few tears dripped down her face as she stared at the wall. Why couldn't she tell him she loved him? She wanted to, but for the first time, something in her wouldn't allow it. She sniffled softly and closed her eyes, forcing herself into an uneasy sleep, just wanting the world to shut up for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next