Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have you all to myself

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

I have you all to myself - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:19 pm

Maria whimpered as he got quiet then clalled her a bitch then she knew he was on his last straw with her. Biting her lip she screamed as he pulled the covers off and got in the bed with her then she struggled hard as he started to grab at her. Biting her lip and yelping then turning her head as he smacked her she looked back at him with tears rolling down her cheeks "your the one that is a bitch". Yelping at he grabbed her wrist then grabbed her throat she whimpered and got a scared look in her eyes breathing through her nose until she had to breathe through her mouth and she gasped for air kicking as hard as she could a thim but it wasn't helping. Looking at him she knew what was on his mind and she had no escape this time he had her trapped once again just like he wanted and loved.
Back to top Go down
Marbles_Shrooms
Virgin
Marbles_Shrooms

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:27 pm

He smiled as his dick entered her mouth keeping one hand on her throat and the other he grabbed a handful of her scalp and pulled her head as far up his dick as he could. He could feel her throat expanding as he probed deeper. Pulling her head off of it he pushed it back inside her mouth and took it out a few more times before smiling "its not nearly as good as when you really get into it" he said as he rubbed his cock he tightened his grip on her hair and twisted it around his hand pulling it hard. Flipping her over and pushing her face into the bed he smiled as her ass lifted up in the air. " i hope your " ready for a treat" he said as he took his free hand and probed deep inside of her " mmm just the way i like it " he said as he guided his head into her tight small hole then ramming the rest in roughly.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:32 pm

Maria looked at him then closed her eyes as he put his cock into her mouth and made her deepthroat him forcefully. Keeping her eyes closed tightly she gagged hard almost throwing up at one point. When he pulled back and twisted her around she whimpered hard and growled some knowing what he was going to do and screamed as he pushed into her a little then all the way. Struggling some she brough her hands to his hips and started to push on them "babe not now please not here and don't cum in me". She closed her eyes and moved some trying to get more comfortable and him out of her.
Back to top Go down
Marbles_Shrooms
Virgin
Marbles_Shrooms

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:47 pm

He smiled as he pounded into her hard " ohh yea baby thats nice mmmm your still tight after having that kid of ours" He smiled as he leaned over her squeezing her nipple hard not letting go of her hair, as he pleaded for him to stop he just pulled her hair harder and harder while smacking her ass. " shut the fuck up and enjoy it for once" he said as he kept on plowing into her. Finally releasing her hair he put both his hands on her hips and gripped them tight pulling them back as far onto him as they would go and then pushing them off of him till just the tip of him was inside her.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:28 am

She screamed as he fucked her so hard then yelped at he kept pulling her hair. Whimpering some tears came down her cheeks and she closed her eyes hoping it would just end but she knew he could go for hours thats one reason she didn't want to be with him was cause of this. Him raping her and all. Biting her lip as he smacked her ass she growled deeply then screamed as he pulled her hips back all the way onto him and she looked down at the bed seeing how wet it was from her tears and her fingers gripping the sheets with her white knuckles. Biting her lip she whimpered hard and struggled to get free knowing he might cum in her again and she wasn't ready for another kid not after one just a year ago and carry for them on her own he was just a bastard and would always be one always getting his way no matter how sick or how bad she felt.
Back to top Go down
Marbles_Shrooms
Virgin
Marbles_Shrooms

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:01 pm

Seth smiled as he pushed deeper and deeper pulling her back into him harder and harder slamming his pelvis into her faster with each thrust. He smiled as he finally felt the satisfaction he had been longing for for so long. "Thats better baby, now dont even try and pretend you dont love it" he smiled and kept pumping away happily getting faster and faster. "MMMM yea thats nice" he said smacking her ass again " but now were going to try something different" he smiled as as he took his cock all the way out of her and pushed her head into the sheets. " this will only hurt a little" he said as he rammed into her ass.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 10:23 am

She closed her eyes hating his guts so much and hating him even more. When she got the chance she would run but she knew she would probaly never have that chance. Screaming some as he kept on pounding away she still had tears down her eyes and she whimpered hard "babe please stop it just please you always go to hard on me". Looking at him as he pushed her head into the bed she got a scared look in her eyes then screamed loud and had even more tears come down her cheeks as he rammed into her ass. Her hands gripping the sheets till her knuckles tunred white and she whimpered closing her eyes tight also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I have you all to myself
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplays - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: BDSM-
Jump to: