Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have you all to myself

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marbles_Shrooms
Virgin
Marbles_Shrooms

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-28

I have you all to myself Empty
PostSubject: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:08 pm

It was a cold night, fog engulfed the road and it was hard to see very far but that is how the coastal tides make things. The winding road that followed the coastline was empty except for that one man driving as fast as he could to get to the secret location where he had a very special present waiting for him. He saw the building in the distance and he smiled in a devilish manner, lighting a cigarette he let his foot drop on the peddle and felt the acceleration push him back into his seat.

From inside the empty warehouse a car door could be heard shutting and shortly after the metallic click of a few doors shutting. Then footsteps on the metal staircase up to the second level office that had been furnished with a rather comfortable bed and a metal chair, with a beautiful young girl tied, blindfolded and gagged. Taking a drag off of his smoke he opened the door and flipped the single lightswitch to the hanging lamp above the chair where the girl sat. Turning around he shut the door and locked it walking over to the desk he set the keyring with the many keys on it down. He laughed at the chance of her escaping as he walked over to her and pulled another chair up opposite of her.

Wondering what was going through her head he smiled as he took a last drag off of the cigarette and grabbed her face and pushed it upward extinguishing the cigarette under her chin. Letting out an evil booming laugh he took the blindfold off of her and soon after the gag out of her mouth, however leaving her tied to the chair.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:16 pm

Maria whimpered hard as she was taken out of her comfy bed and home a few days ago and brought to this place miles away from her home. Shaking her head and fighting as hard as she could to get free from the guys there were more then her and it just tired her out until she just couldn't fight anymore and submitted. Biting her lower lip as they tied her to the chair the blindfolded her then gagged her she knew something was going to happen to her that she didn't like.

She had black mid length raven hair and she looked around though she couldn't see anything with those pretty baby blue eyes. Growling some as she heard the door open and then feel the little heat from the light above her she trembled some not even knowing what was going to happen to her and didn't even know if this one person was going to rape or abuse her or anything else she just didn't know,

When he pulled her chin close to his mouth and exhaled the puff of smoke she whimpered and coughed some then pulled back and looked at him as he took off the blind fold her baby blue eyes blinking to adjust to the dim lighting in the room. Growling some she shook her head and glared hard at the guy "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT WITH ME??". She growled and yanked on her wrists trying to get her hands free "please I'm begging you let me go home I don't want to be here not anymore".
Back to top Go down
Marbles_Shrooms
Virgin
Marbles_Shrooms

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:41 pm

The man laughed at her as he stood and pushed his chair back as she began to scream. He turned and lit another cigarette, only his muscular profile could be made out as he stuck the cig in his mouth. Reaching back and above his head his hand lay flat, with force he let it swing and make contact with the young girls face. A few more backhands like that and shell be done he thought to himself. " you need to shut the fuck up you little slut" he said as he once again forcefully grabbed her face and looked at one side, then turned it and looked at the other. " youre a very pretty girl you know" he said "its a shame that i have to do this to you." he let out another booming laugh as he pulled the chair back up to her.

" So what is your name?" he said as he blew the smoke in her face again and unbuttoned the first button his his white button down shirt. " do you know why your here?" he asked shortly after the first question taking another drag and now by habit blowing it in the young girls face.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:53 pm

Maria looked at him then whimpered as he got up not wanting him to get up cause she knew he might do something she didn't like to her. Looking as his hand went back she knew excataly what would happen to her and she closed her eyes then yelped as he backhanded her and her face turned to the side. Biting her lip she looked at him tears in her eyes some even rolling down her flushed cheeks. Looking away she growled some as he grabbed her chin and looked at both her cheeks and she growled deeply 'WHY DON'T YOU AND YOUR ASS JUST FUCK OFF". She growled even deeper then sighed some knowing she wouldn't win.

Looking back at him she glared hard at him then gave in "it's maria and hell no I don't know why my ass is here I had no choice". She growled some and sighed knowings he had no choice in any matter with going with him or not if she did have the choice she wouldn't be here right now. Looking away she yanked on the ropes again and closed her eyes wanting to get away but knowing she couldn't "god damn it".
Back to top Go down
Marbles_Shrooms
Virgin
Marbles_Shrooms

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 4:03 pm

The mans eyes flared as she yelled again, dashing to her he grabbed her by the hair on top of her head. Holding it tight he pulled her face back so that the were face to face. His voice a mere whisper you almost had to strain your ears to hear it " So help me god you stupid cunt if you scream one more time i dont even care im going to blow your fucking brains out" he said reaching his free hand behind himself and pulling a Glock 19 out that had been fastened in his belt behind his back. Brandishing the gun in front of her face he smiled as he pointed the barrel right down her eye and jerked her head back once more " now are you going to stop yelling mean things to me?" He smiled thiking that if the didnt want to shut up he could gag her again with something else.

Walking over to the desk where the keys were he took the guns clip out and set the empty gun down on the table and threw the clip out one of the broken office windows to the floor below. Looking back over to her he smiled his devilish smile again and said " youll find out in good time why your here, but for now you look a little dry for me. He smiled as he reached under the desk and pulled out a bucket of freezing cold seawater from the bay right outside. " this should get you nice and wet" he smiled as he doused her with the contents of the bucket.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 4:17 pm

She looked at him then closed her eyes knowing something bad was going to happen and it did. Yelping as he grabbed her hair she looked at him and whimpered not even trying to get away as he took the gun out and she looked up at him biting her lip. When he let go she sighed and looked away not even looking at him or screaming. Seeing him put the gun down she sighed shook her head "just please tell me who is behind this?? Please I'm begging you".

Whens he saw him pick up a bucket of sea water she whimpered hard and yelped hard as he poured it on her. Looking up at him she glared hard and trembled even harder it wasn't like she was freezing cold already. Biting her lip she shook her head and whimpered as her nipples started to show and she glared at him "just tell me who is behind this I want to know then I will submit".
Back to top Go down
Marbles_Shrooms
Virgin
Marbles_Shrooms

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 4:27 pm

Watching the girl he smiled as her nipples began to poke out, the cold seawater had surely done its trick. Walking around behind her he dropped down so that he was speaking right into her ear "I already told you dear, all in good time." he tucked a stray strand of her wet hair behind her ear and smiled as he whispered into her ear again " but right now i want to meet your friends here" he said as his hand roughly cupped her breast and pinched her nipple. He smiled as he walked back over to the desk and picked up the gun. Walking back over behind her he held the gun to the back of her head and said " This is the way its going to go" taking a folding knife out of his pocket he cut the first rope bonding her to the chair " im going to cut you free. And since im being so nice to you by doing such a thing, your gonig to repay me" he smiled cutting the next rope " I want you to take off your clothes, i mean after all you must be freezing" Smiling he cut the final rope and kicked the chair out from underneath her holding the gun to her still with the one round left in the chamber.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:16 pm

She looked at him then looked away as he got behind her closing her eyes some. Biting her bottom lip she shook he rhead and trembled as he spoke in her ear she didn't want this no not at all. Looking at him in the corner of her eyes as he cut the rope she smirked having a knife in her hand but not having it show. When he cut the next she looked away smiling some then nodded "sure I will do what you want forgive me for being so mean to you kind sir". When he cut the last rope and kicked the chair out from under her she smirked and turned around kicking him in the crotch then stabbing him in the arm that held the gun making it fall to the ground which in time she picked it up and pointed it at his knee shotting so he couldn't run after her. She smirked and went over to the locked door opening it then slamming it shut and starting to run trying to find a place to hide. Biting her lip hard she didn't know where the hell she was and she didn't even know who she could trust everyone she ran by seemed hella bad.
Back to top Go down
Marbles_Shrooms
Virgin
Marbles_Shrooms

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:30 pm

The man screamed in pain as the knife went into him "YOU FUCKING BITCH" he yelled at the top of his lungs " IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU" he said as he realized he had dropped the gun. As he dashed for the gun he looked up at the beautiful girl, she was already holding it. As the bullet made impact with his knee he screamed in pain "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKK" he began to sob as she left the room. Pulling himself across the floor to the door he watched her as she escaped through the warehouse. Wincing he pulled his cell phone out of his pocket, it was already ringing, on the other line there was a young voice yelling "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT" the voice inquire. The man yelled back into the phone " YOUR LITTLE SLUT GIRLFRIEND STABBED ME AND SHOT MY FUCKING KNEE OUT" he began to sob into the phone feeling the real pain " SHE GOT AWAY COME HELPPp ME " the man pleaded as the person on the other end hung up.

Another car could be heard screetching down the hill shortly after the call had ended. Headlights shined at the warehouse and a car door shut, a familiar voice called out "Maria oh silly Maria " he walked over towards where he had seen some movement
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:38 pm

Maria whimpered hard as she heard his cell ring after she had gotten to the door and out. Biting her lip she shook her head and hid behind a tree and whimpered hard then stayed as quite as she could. She knew she couldn't move since someone probaly had spotted her.Biting her bottom lip hard she tryed to caught her breathe knowing she was probaly going to run again. Hearing that voice her eyes opened wide and she trembled hard sliding down the tree. He was back and back for her. Getting up quickly she started to run again not even looking back. She wasn't going to let him get her not again not after what he did to her. Not after him raping her and having his child she broke up for that reason never was she going to go with him again.
Back to top Go down
Marbles_Shrooms
Virgin
Marbles_Shrooms

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:43 pm

Seth spotted her making a dash out of the corner of his eye, Letting out a laugh he dashed after her, he was much faster than her and it wasnt even fair that she had ran from him because h caught up to her in no time wrapping his arms around her waist and tackling her to the ground. " That was just stupid baby you always knew i could outrun you" He smiled as he kissed her on the lips ripping open her shirt " oh its been too long you know Maria, ive missed you soo much, have you missed me?" He smiled as he looked down at her bra and pulled it down slightly revealing a nipple that he twirled around his finger.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:47 pm

She whimpered hard knowing he could outrun her but as soon as he wrapped his arms around her she screamed and looked at him as he tackled her to the ground. Biting her lip she screamed as he ripped her shirt open then closed her eyes and elbowed him in the stomach then growling deeply. She whimpered hard as he kisssed her then looked away and tryed kicking at him as he tugged her bra down. This was so not fair and he knew it she would never go back with him.
Back to top Go down
Marbles_Shrooms
Virgin
Marbles_Shrooms

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:53 pm

Smiling at her he took her elbow and clenched his side with his hand " you fucking bitch" he said as he started to rub his side for a moment, then grabbed her by the throat and began to squeeze " you know you cant deny me" he said as he kissed her on the lips and bit her lip lingering for a moment. "so how are you these days dear?" he said pinching her nipple hard and squeezing harder and harder. "what do you say we go on upstairs to that nice little room, it could be just like old times" he whispered in her ear and began sucking her earlobe softly letting go and looking her in the eyes he sat up a little and asked " what do you say beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:57 pm

She whimpered some and tryed to get away but he got to her throat before she could get away. Looking at him with a terrifed look in her eyes she closed her eyes and brought her hands to his chest and started to grip on his shirt as he kissed her. Looking away she growled "I will never be with you". Screaming as he twisted her nipple and squeezed it harder and harder she got tears in her eyes and had flashbacks of all he had done to her gasping as he whispered in her ear then she submitted maoning as he sucked on her earlobe. Looking at him she nodded then looked away trembling some "sure babe I don't mind we can do this if you want once again".
Back to top Go down
Marbles_Shrooms
Virgin
Marbles_Shrooms

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:07 pm

Smiling he kissed her once again on the lips and stood up saying " see baby we should just do it my way its much easier" He extended his hand to help her up and smiled wrapping his arm around her waist as they walked back to the nice fluffy bed up in the warehouse. He continued to suck on her earlobe as they walked and whispered in her ear " i hope your ready for a fun night baby "

There was a bloodtrail down the stairs from the man that Maria had shot in the knee, he had crawled out down the stairs and down to his car and then was picked up by another of the kidnappers.

Walking into the room he looked around " wow babe you really tore this place apart didnt you?" he smiled going to lay on the bed he unbuttoned his shirt and feel back into the puffy down comforter. " i hope your ready to get that wild tonight"
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:15 pm

She whimpered as he kissed her then she kissed him back and closed her eyes not wanting this but not having any choice in the matter now that he was involved. People that were outside had seen what happened and she whimpered looking up at him then taking his hand and getting up. Biting her lip she looked at the moon wondering what her life was going to be like from now on. Closing her eyes and gasping as he kept on sucking on her earlobe and she trembled as he whispered in her ear.

Getting to the wearhouse she saw the blood stains and whimpered some going over to the bed with him and sitting on the edge she wasn't ready to be with someone like him again no way. Biting her lip she thought of running but she knew he probaly had a gun on him like usal. Looking back she went over to the stair case and leaned on the edge looking down and she closed her eyes sighing deeply knowing it was going to be a hard night for her.

Nodding some she looked back at Seth and growled some so low that you couldn't hear it "yeah I hope so to babe". She whimpered and looked back down over the stair case closing her eyes and trembling some.
Back to top Go down
Marbles_Shrooms
Virgin
Marbles_Shrooms

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:25 pm

As she started to walk away he sat up taking his shirt off and throwing it to the ground standing up from the bed now he revealed his muscular tattooed body and the gun that was tucked in from of his pants. Walking up behind her he wrapped his arms around her and rested his head on her shoulder " c'mon lets go babe im so ready ive been waiting for so long, too long" He began pulling her backwards twords the bed he pulled his gun out and threw it out the broken window " see baby look im not so dangerous i just want to have a little fun " he pulled her in the room gently backing up and deadbolted and locked the door. "so we cant be disturbed" he smiled and kissed her as he back her over to the bed and pulled her onto it with him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:31 pm

She whimpered as he started to get up then saw the gun and got an even more scared look in her eyes.Biting her lip some as he wrapped her arms around her and rested his head on her shoulder she trembled some feeling the gun against her. Looking at him as he backed her up she didn't even struggle as much as she wanted to give him a fight she was to scared he would shoot her. When he threw the gun out the window then took her into the room she sighed some and trembled as he double bolted the door. Biting her lip some she looked at him then kissed him and turned over so he was ontop "yeah I've missed this to babe I didn't know if you would ever come back again". She nuzzled his neck and grinded agaisnt him some.
Back to top Go down
Marbles_Shrooms
Virgin
Marbles_Shrooms

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:43 pm

Seth smiled at her as he began to unbutton his pants and slid them off pushing his growing length against her. He smiled some as he began to unbutton her jeans slowly then stopped as he pulled on them till the came off of her and revealed her pantes. He smiled looking down pushing it against her panties and smiling as he opened her shirt a little more slowly and took it off hugging her and kissing her as he unsnapped her bra he broke the kiss and began to kiss down her neck and kept on moving down to her chestplate and made his way to her breast kissing her nipple and sucking on it gently.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:50 pm

Maria whimpered some and looked around the room seeing a lap she smirked some but didn't go after it just yet. When he started to undo his pants she looked away and closed her eyes not really waning this excatly. When he started to undo hers she trembled hard and gasped as his member rubbed against her. Looking at him some she didn't even fight back but she would have to if he started to get to rough or comfortable with her. Smiling some as he undid her shirt and bra her breasts were 3 inches wide and her nipple a half an inch wide. Moaning as he started to kiss down her neck then start to suck on them she trembled hard not having felt that for a while.
Back to top Go down
Marbles_Shrooms
Virgin
Marbles_Shrooms

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:03 pm

Seth smiled as she didnt fight back, he liked it better that way, as he sucked on her nippled he nibble lightly not enough to hurt, just enough to send shocks through her body. Smiling he moved his hand down slowley he reached in his boxers and pulled his cock out. Smiling as it throbbed in between his legs as he pulled at her panties and moved them to the side feeling her pussy it was wet, he smiled and licked his lips continuing to suck and nibble on her beautiful nipples. Cupping it in his hand he smiled as he moved his hand towards him and up pressing on her clit he smiled as he pressed up harder and harder and then moving fast over it with his finger.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:50 pm

Maria whimpered some and closed her eyes trying her hardest not to fight back but she wanted to so badly. Looking at him as he pulled his cock out she trembled and pushed him off then started to get up "not right now babe I can't handle you right now after all this". She shook her head and started to get up getting her clothes on and loosed the collar he had put around her neck a long time back knowing she could never take if off. Biting her lip as she got her clothes on once and for all she then went over to the door and started to unlock it "mabye we get back home okay??". When she was back at home her parents always protected her and she missed that terribly. Whimpering some she got the door open then started to walk out looking back at him "just let me rest for a little bit I've been up for two whole days scared for my life".
Back to top Go down
Marbles_Shrooms
Virgin
Marbles_Shrooms

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:59 pm

Seth looked at her annoyed, he was hard as a rock and she was leaving him that just wasnt fair, " why dont you just sit down and we can just talk for a minute about some things" he said as he stood walking over his dick still out. Grabbing her hand he pulled her back but not forcefully. " just come sit on the bed for a minute i know youve had a touch few days, take a nap " he said looking out the window then back to her with compassion he went and sat down on the bed once more hoping she would comply and relax for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:04 pm

She looked at him then whimpered some "Babe I can never handle you every time we fuck I scream and the cops come to your door I can't handle this anymore". Looking at him as he started to come towards her she trembled some then yelped as he pulled her back and she fell against him. Going over to the bed she layed down under the covers her face covered she trembled some "I DON'T FUCKING WANT TO TALK I WANT YOU OUT OF MY FUCKING LIFE FOREVER". She whimpered knowing she would probaly be raped and beat like when she said that before and she closed her eyes sighing some "I HATE YOUR GUTS I DON'T WANT YOU AROUND ME YOU KNOW THAT". She turned so she was on her stomach and looked out the window closing her eyes and tears coming down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Marbles_Shrooms
Virgin
Marbles_Shrooms

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:14 pm

Seth looked at her as she screamed at him a sick smile curled onto his face "its too bad you have to be such a little bitch": he said as he pulled the covers up and jumped in the bed with her " and here i was trying to be nice to you" he said as he violently ripped her clothes off and pulled his cock out. Slapping her across the face he grabbed her wrist and pulled her up him. Hoding his dick with one hand he held it in front of her face and his other hand found her neck and began to squeeze her throat so that when she gasped for air he would shove his throbbing erection into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have you all to myself   I have you all to myself Empty

Back to top Go down

I have you all to myself
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplays - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: BDSM-
Jump to: