Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:32 pm

Silva smiled to him, the smile becoming a grin. "Mmm, maybe we'll even become partners again. Who knows." She replied happily, taking his hand and gripping it tightly. "But yes, for the emerald, and for beating the tar out of anyone who thinks they can stop us." She said. She grinned. "Who knows... some day I may even hire you to help me achieve the impossible of uniting the seven." She teased gently.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:39 pm

"That is a pretty hard task." Lawrence quipped when he heard this. "All seven emeralds?" He asked, arching an eyebrow as he spoke.

But the more that he thought about this, the more that the thought of the challenge just seemed to be more and more exhilarating. Smirking once more, Lawrence nodded at her before he spoke again. "Sounds good to me. Just so long as I get to see you transform first." He said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/das41985
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:42 pm

She smiled. "Oh, my, I think you'd be willing to take it too, you insane hedgehog." She teased, gently hitting his arm. "Imagine the speed you could attain, though... I think you'd be able to hit lightspeed, with the energy they'd give you..." She said. "But that's for another time. Take it one step at a time. I vote that we rest a day or so before we crack heads... mine still feels... like it's gonna explode, well, it will, after this tylenol wears off..."
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:55 pm

In truth, the concept of becoming that kind of high speed, high powered super warrior of sorts was the stuff of legends. To travel at insane speeds, to absorb tremendous amounts of punishment to only deal it right back in spades was only something that few can attain and can manage to keep a hold on for so long. But at the same time, there was only one drawback. The user had to be pure of thought and pure of heart. The last time they were used improperly resulted in releasing something that nearly destroyed the world, as according to their history.

But fast forward to now. Silva proposed the notion of resting up first before shipping out. Nodding in response, Lawrence spoke. "Yeah. Besides, you're not exactly 100 percent yet." The red hedgehog said in agreement.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:03 am

She smiled. Of course, the sheer idea of ever uniting the seven was pretty much nothing more than a dream, a fantasy. She nodded to what he said about her not being at her best. "You're telling me... but once I am, I'll be more than ready to cause some damage." She said. She was much more determined than she had been two years ago. Her tail swished happily. "I'm amazed by your speed, though... I'm not sure that even the blue pain can move that fast..."
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:12 am

"Part of that came from you, I believe." Lawrence noted, pointing at Silva as he spoke. "But yeah, I've been taking what time I had off to work on my sprints as well as my dash. So far, it's been paying off in big ways, as you've seen." He added with a small smirk.

"And as for you, your psychic powers have also gone through some major retooling as well as upgrades from what I saw back at the military base a while ago." Lawrence concluded before taking a seat in the recliner beside her. "You've been putting that brain of yours to good use." He then joked, gently placing his hand on her head and itched behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:16 am

She shrugged a little. "I mighta helped a bit with the wind, but you seemed to be doing amazing on your own. Even my quick mind could barely keep track of you." She said. She sat down next to him, and relaxed.

She smiled as he mentioned the change her powers had gone through. "well, I couldn't rely on you when I trained, so I had to make up some things, and improvise a bit, but in general, it seemed to work." She said. "And if I didn't put my mind to use, it would be a terrible waste." She said, smiling and laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:23 am

"And I gotta admit it," Lawrence began with a smile. "You almost had me when you squeezed all that metal against you then sent it all flying like shrapnel. I honestly thought there was someone that threw a grenade in there. How wrong I was." He added, watching her move closer to him.

"But none of that matters right now. Right now, we gotta set up a game plan to get back our emerald. What happens after that? The sky's the limit." The red hedgehog spoke again looking up at the ceiling for a moment before looking back at Silva with the same smile.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:32 am

She smiled. "I always thought that was the one thing that would take you down... and even so, you almost dodged it completely..." She said, gently rubbing where he'd taken a bit of shrapnel. "I am constantly amazed by you and your ability." She said.

She relaxed back onto the couch, and nodded. "Well, we should hunt down one of the three idiots. Someone's bound to know where the gem is, and that will make things easy for us. After all, one of them can't hope to fight two of us."
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:43 am

"Even if the numbers are even, it'd only come out on our favor. Besides, you've always been the brains while I supplied the brawn. We coincided so well, Sil. It was almost as if we were like... I dunno, the ultimate team. A psychic fox and a hedgehog that can travel up to speeds of Mach 3." Lawrence explained after taking in a little bit of thought. "I also guess that the reason why I seem to be getting faster these days is because I become so tuned into my speed that I block out everything else." He added, glancing upwards at the ceiling for a moment in thought.

"As for those three numbskulls, I suggest we should get our hands on Knuckles first. He's the more likely of the three. Besides, Sonic's a little... well... incapacitated at the moment." Lawrence noted, shrugging after spoke.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:56 am

Sil nodded, and smiled. "Oh, I dunno. You helped, and half the time we didn't stick to the plan anyhow." She said, smiling. She laid down, and curled up on herself for warmth. "And yes, let's get Knuckles first. I want to beat him so badly I'm going to explode if I don't get to soon." She said, giggling. She yawned softly, and relaxed into the couch a bit, shivering a little.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:07 am

"You're not the only one who wants a piece of him, Sil." Lawrence said as he once more began to crack his knuckles with his other hand. "That dreadlocked SOB is gonna know what real pain is once I get my hands on him." He added, his brown irises narrowing slightly in a sadistic yet calculated manner as he sat on the recliner.

After a moment, Lawrence glanced over to Silva, noticing she was shivering a little as she laid down on the couch near him. "Right... You need something to cover up with." He said. With that, Lawrence stood up one more time before heading over to the bedroom then came back out to the living room with a blanket tucked under one arm.

"Maybe I should cover you up with this, eh? Last thing I wanna see you do is freeze." The red hedgehog concluded as he unfolded the blanket and carefully casted it over her. "In the meantime, we'll get to that later. The first thing you need to do is rest. Once you got that, then we'll head out and crack some skulls." Lawrence finished, nodding at her as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3