Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) Empty
PostSubject: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:31 am

Name of character: Silva Cadwallader
Nickname: Sil
Sex: Female
Height: 4'8"
Species: Fox
Description/Appearance: Sil has short, red-brown fur covering most of her body. ON her stomach and part of her chest, the fur is white, and her wrists, hands, ankles, and feet, have black fur. She often wears simple clothing, aiming to not stand out in a crowd.
Background: Silva joined the ranks of mercenaries at the age of 13. She was born with the natural ability to manipulate her surrounding with her mind, and this gave her an advantage in her field of work. Often she could manage to infiltrate places with her abilities, using her own will to dominate or bend the wills of others to make her jobs go smoothly. She left after two years to go out and find purpose in life. However, after another two years, it became apparent what her career was destined to be. She returned to the life of a Mercenary.
Abilities:
Psychokinesis - Silva van pick up, shift, move, or launch nearby objects (up to 40 feet) by creating force with her mind. This can also be manifested as a shield. She can lift up to 300 lbs. unassisted, though such a heavy load would put a severe strain upon her.
Telepathy - Silva can speak to another person via mind links. The subject must be willing.
Weapons: None. Her mind alone is often her only decent means of fighting
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Potentially infinite power, condensed into a small object. The stuff of dreams and legends. Of course, to some, they were real things, and often, they were heavily sought. After all, when the seven were united... no force could stop the wielder. Many rich people had spent a lot of money to send bounty hunters and mercenaries to acquire one of the Chaos Emeralds. Usually, only the crazy or overconfident took those missions.

Silva was not one of those people. She knew her limits, and she'd been honing them for two more years, and it was the perfect test for her. After all, it was only a military facility that she had to break in to for the emerald. She wore black, somewhat tight clothing. After all, stealth was important here. She slipped between some storage crates as she entered one of the wings of the vaults. It was huge! And underground, too. That didn't help her any. She let out a soft, almost inaudible sigh. She scanned the area again, and then looked over one of the ledges at the level below. She was on the second... She hopped off the ledge, and twisted, throwing a powerful magnet at one of the vaults, catching it and lowering herself down.

Now it was obvious where it was. There was a lone vault, with twelve armed GUN 'bots around it. She smiled. "Thanks for making it easy..." She said softly. She watched, thinking out her plans.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:55 am

Lawrence knew what the risks were in trying to obtain even one of these damned gems. Besides, if there was one thing one can be sure of, is that you might as well put a gigantic bull's eye on your head and invite someone to come and rip it squarely off of your shoulders. But, the rewards outweighed the risk. Besides, once you got all seven linked together, there was no stopping you. Not even God himself.

However, Lawrence wasn't exactly interested in power. He was more into this job for the money. And man, there was a lotta moolah to be made for this big job. It had been two years coming, but he felt that he was more than ready for this opportunity during the course of that time. Even without a fellow cohort to assist him in this manner, Lawrence still raked in the checks.

Upon arrival in this particular vault, Lawrence quickly pressed his back to a wall before glancing around the corner with a small mirror that he took out of his jacket pocket. So far, he didn't see anything off the bat, but at least he had been careful to not make any mistakes. Besides, in a place of this size and of something this important, there wasn't any room for even the slightest fuck up. However, when he stepped out, he saw that there was a substantial army blocking a door.

A small grin seemed to slide across his cigarette-held lips as he would then spit it to the floor then stepped on it with a black, silver stripped shoe. "Well... This makes things interesting." He mused to himself quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/das41985
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 1:05 am

Silva paused a bit longer. She looked up, left right... and got her idea. She turned her attention away for a moment. Luckily, the doors of the vaults were sturdy... but not too well secured at times. It seemed that the military had discontinued use of a few, and of all the luck, a door, unattended, lay less then thirty feet from her. She just hoped that the damn emerald was tough. If it wasn't, though, it wouldn't have survived the ages. She smiled, and relaxed, her mind focusing.

She was unaware of Lawrence. His presence now, though, would probably have distracted her, so it was probably good she didn't notice him.

Her focus was on the door. One clear shot... that was what she needed. Slowly, silently, it lifted, almost imperceptibly. She didn't want to alert anything quite yet. But DAMN it was heavy. She clenched her jaw. Wait... wait... wait...

There! The door, with no warning, launched itself at the robot guards. Two managed to react, barely dodging as the door cleaved three robots in twain, and crushed six others under the weight, not to mention also putting a rather nice hole in the door.

And then the alarms sounded. "Here goes." she said to herself. She pressed a few buttons on her watch, and a timer started ticking from twenty. That was the approximate time for reinforcements, meaning she had to be out of there by then. She paused, though, waiting for the moment to strike. As it was, the robots had seen nothing that could have done that. She needed them to move or get distracted,and it was only a matter of time, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 1:41 am

Lawrence crouched down, readying himself for the overly athletic event that was about to take place while furrowing his brows into a look of determination. If there was one thing he was known for ever since he got into this business a few years back, was that he was able to blitz right through any defense faster than most people could blink. However, he needed to time it just right.

Come on... Come on... Lawrence thought as he continued to wait for the right moment. However, just as he was about ready to haul off, his sharp brown irises spotted a vault door that was taken off of its hinges and literally THROWN at those military robots, slicing through a few and crushing several others while smashing through the door that supposedly contained the emerald.

Lawrence's jaw was just about on the floor when he saw this. There was no one that he remembered doing such a thing but someone he remembered a while back. But wait a minute... There shouldn't have been anyone else on this job besides him! Who else was here?!

However, the thought would have to wait when he heard alarms beginning to sound throughout the vault. "Shit!" He hissed quietly then looked from side to side. He knew it would only be a matter of time before reinforcements would show up, but thankfully, whoever it was that made that hole made this job all the more easier.

"No time like the present!" He said to himself as he would then take off like a streak of lightning, heading towards the busted down door.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:11 am

It took no more than a moment for her to notice her opening. She smiled as the robots turned just right...

She took off at a sprint towards them, and just as she was about to unleash her power again, a blur sped by her right towards the door. That wasn't good. Immediately, one of the robots was picked up, and launched in the path of the object, promptly followed by the other remaining robot. Those didn't stop it, though. She growled. This one was quick, improbably so, and there were only two people she knew like that. She focused again, and the previously launched vault door picked itself up. Instead of being thrown though, Silva forced it upright again, trying to block the passage of whatever was going for the emerald. She wasn't just going to let it get away, after all.

Icy blue eyes glanced around, trying to find the blur. She only hoped her reaction time was still at its peak, otherwise this would end up a little difficult. The parts of some of the robots picked themselves up and began to float around her, able to be used now as simple projectiles. "You're not stopping me from getting this, no matter how fast you are." She growled.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 3:42 pm

Lawrence kept his focus as he charged hard toward the emerald, his teeth bared in a snarl. However, he saw that a pair of robots were once again lifted up by themselves and were now being tossed his way. The red hedgehog would only smirk at this display, for nothing on this Earth could stop him.

Lawrence would then dodge the incoming machinery with the greatest of ease, sliding under one and high-jumping the other then watched as they careened across the floor, skidding into a wall and exploding into nothing more than spare parts and other junk. With this completed, he glanced towards the emerald, all fat and ready to be plucked from the pedestal it sat on then sped towards it again. But the only thing he would grab was an handful of vault door as it came up to block his path. His brow would then furrow into an annoyed look then glanced back when he heard a voice from behind.

Looking back, he saw that a small, red-furred fox was the one that spoke to him, telling him that he wasn't going anywhere near the gem. His face soured into a frown as he glared at the fox, aiming his brown irises at her.

"Then I suppose you're gonna try something to stop me...?" Lawrence challenged, that scowl not budging an inch.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 7:31 pm

Silva growled again, eyes narrowed at the other potential thief. However, a moment of realization hit her. "You... It's been a long time, Lawrence." She said, a grin appearing on her. She hadn't seen him in two years... but she'd changed since then. She'd gotten her powers to be stronger, and more useful since then.

She paused. "I guess we're going after the same thing." She said, stating the obvious. The objects surrounding her suddenly froze in mid-air. "And even so... I can't let you have it." She said. She made a motion with her hand, and a few pieces of robot streaked at him. Not aiming to be fast, just to mess with him. After all, she could always pick up more.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 7:59 pm

Lawrence continued to scowl at the other thief, not taking his eyes off of her for a second. Yet even as he continued staring at her, memory started filtering back into the red hedgehog's mind. Of course... Now he remembered who this was. This was a friend of his long after he departed to continue on with his mercenary lifestyle. It had been two long years since that day, having long since forgotten about her.

"Silva... Been a long time, kiddo." Lawrence spoke, itching the back of his head for a moment. "Last time I remembered you, you and I used to run together as a team. Shame how we fell apart like we did." He added, shaking his spiky red mane about for a moment.

When he heard that pause followed by that second comment, Lawrence glanced over to Silva and arched an eyebrow at her for a moment. "I guess so. That still doesn't mean I can let you either impede my progress or get in my way." He responded.

Soon afterwards, he spotted an incoming piece of metal being thrown at him. Just as easily as before, Lawrence easily dodged past that piece before backflipping towards the wall and stuck himself to it for a moment then pushed off, rocketing her way.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 8:46 pm

Silva smiled at him. "Yeah... It was nice, but I didn't want to need your help at every turn. I was too weak to properly take care of myself in battle. I've been training, Lawrence. I'm much stronger than before." She said. She was looking directly into his eyes, watching, waiting.

She nodded at his second comment. "Then it seems that we will do this the old fashioned way." She said. She watched as he back flipped over the objects she'd thrown at him. "Still fast as ever." She said, half to herself. He then launched at her. She smiled, and the metal around her condensed into a thick wall. She then launched it at him.

As she did this, more metal objects gathered around her, taken mostly from the fallen guards.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:03 am

Lawrence expected this would happen upon sighting the thick wall of all sorts of metallic junk to float around Silva then start tossing whatever she could at him either to incapacitate or kill him. The red hedgehog would only dodge past these things with ever increasing speeds, seeming to almost vanish right in front of her eyes.

"Nothing old fashioned about this, Sil. I've been doing some workin' out, as well." Lawrence spoke with a smirk as he dropped to his feet for a moment then raced towards her once more, armed with his knife as he charged, heedless of the other objects she was beginning to gather up.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 5:38 pm

Silva hadn't really expected to hit him with the wall. It would have disappointed her if she had, to be honest. "Glad to hear it." She replied. She pulled out one of her new tricks as he sped up, though it would look a little strange to him. The metal around her condensed, tighter and tighter, until it all was almost against her. She smiled.

It almost looked like she exploded. Pieces of shrapnel exploded from her as she crushed, tore apart, and then launched the metal like a grenade. No metal was left around her afterward, but with any luck it would keep him busy long enough for her to regather enough to shield herself.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 5:48 pm

Lawrence continued charging hard towards Silva, but began to slow down a bit when he saw all of that metal beginng to condense around herself, forming what almost looked like a suit of armor.

That was when he heard a loud bang and pieces of shrapnel were now flying towards him rapidly with the intent of ripping him apart. He grunted with each and every high-speed dodge he made, once again seeming to almost disappear right in front of her eyes once again.

Once he was through that hurdle, although a lone piece of metal sliced his cheek, Lawrence glared at Silva once again then rocketed towards her once again.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 5:56 pm

Silva was genuinely surprised that he managed to dodge all - almost all, she interrupted herself, he looked to have a cut from one of the pieces - of that metal. It was something that she could have only fathomed from him. And he was already coming towards her again. She growled, and her last lone of defense became active.

An invisible wall of force formed between the two of them. If it didn't stop him, it would slow him to a crawl from having to fight her mental force pushing against him. Unfortunately for her, it also meant that she wouldn't be able to focus on anything else.

Time was slowly becoming an issue. No robbery had ever managed to escape after a minute or so of the alarms. The wold's fastest hero seemed almost ubiquitous.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 6:39 pm

Lawrence was almost dead certain that he was going to get her this time as indicated with a determined look on his face. That however, would change for a moment when he collided into an invisible wall of force, causing him to stagger back for a moment.

After quickly recovering his senses, the red hedgehog took a small moment to brush the blood off of his cheek with a sleeve then glanced back to Silva with that same determined look. However, even he knew when it was high time to get outta someplace when a job was botched. Although for someone like him, time wasn't really a factor.

After a moment of silence, he would then replace the knife back into his jacket then stuffed his gloved hands into the pockets of it then began to walk around that invisible wall of force, studying Silva from the outside.

"You know, Sil," Lawrence began after a moment of thought. "I can tell when you're in a hurry. You already know that I'm always in a hurry. So what say we put this little rivalry off to the side for a moment then come together on this? Besides, we both know that this place is gonna be crawling with reinforcements in a little while." He offered, his voice serious as ever.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 11:21 am

She smiled as he staggered back after hitting her force wall head on. She smiled, letting the wall disappear as he began to walk around her, his knife back in his jacket. What was he doing... Hey eyes narrowed at him as she turned, staying face to face with him. Her breathing was a little heavier than normal from the strain she'd used to fight him, but she was more than ready to go at it again.

And then he suggested allying for a time. It was a good idea, considering the circumstances... but even so, she'd have to watch her back. No mercenary, not even him, could be honestly trusted. She sighed, straightening up. "All right. At least until we get out of this." She said. She glanced around momentarily, knowing that someone would be there soon enough.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 3:27 pm

"Works for me." Lawrence answered with a shrug. He then glanced back over to where that door was previously in the way of him when she used it to block his path. "First things, first. You gotta get that outta the way." The red hedgehog spoke again, pointing at it. If it meant partnering up one last time just to get after the emerald, then he might as well have sold himself out. But even then; considering the position the two were in, there no telling what she would do, for she was trained in the exact same way to never trust anyone but yourself.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 8:00 pm

Silva nodded. "Let's get out of here before the blue pain shows up." She said. She moved to the door. Being closer, she easily shoved it out of the way, and stepped in. The Emerald was there, and she easily manipulated it to her hand. She came back out with the silver gem.

"Strange, they didn't have any extra safeguards on it. You'd think-" She stopped short as she heard a noise. It was a terrifying noise to her. It sounded much like, well, a buzz saw. "Shit! Lawrence, we've got company!" She said as her shield came up, deflecting a razor-sharp blue ball of Hedgehog to the side. That was bad. Sonic was already here by virtue of his speed, but that meant that the others were in close pursuit.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:34 pm

Lawrence gave a small nod despite he had a grimace of annoyance on his face. If there was one thing he hated more than the fact that there was someone as fast as him, was someone that could actually force a stalemate. Even if it was with his former partner. As much as he would've loved to get his hands on that Chaos Emerald, he figured maybe he'd get his hands on it later.

That all changed when he heard the sound of what seemed like a buzzsaw coming their way. "Sunuva...!" Lawrence snarled then jumped back suddenly when a speeding blue blur slammed hard against her force field then ricocheted back.

There he was, slowly straightening up to his red sneakered feet was the infamous blue hedgehog, scowling at the pair after rubbing the top of his head. "Should've know that someone would be after it." Sonic spoke, glaring at the two for a moment but then aimed his green irises at Lawrence specifically.

"Well! Ain't this a sight! The world's fastest mercenary against the world's fastest hero!" He spoke again with a smirk.

"You again, eh?" The red hedgehog spoke, narrowing his brown irises at the heroic one. He then glanced at Silva then nodded at her. "Sil, get clear of here now! I'll handle him."
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:45 pm

Silva growled at Sonic. Now was the time to set aside what ill feelings were between her and Lawrence. This needed to be dealt with. However, she was surprised to be told to escape. She nodded. "You know where to meet, I hope." She said. She turned, and started out. She didn't use the elevators, though. Another virtue of her pushing against things with force was that she could put it to use for herself. She took a running start, and jumped. While she shouldn't have jumped more than a few feet up normally, she instead rocketed up the thirty feet to level 2 with a well placed force shock. She landed, and looked back. She established a mindlink with Lawrence. Now was the time when it may be necessary.

She jumped again, now on the top level of the vault. "Give him Hell, Lawrence. Even he has rules." She mindspoke, heading out of the vault. She'd almost made it, but a machine blocked her path. Gunfire was heard, and Silva sprinted back out. "MOTHERFUCKER, Tails, too!" she growled.

"You won't leave this vault without handcuffs, thief!" Tails shouted. The Tornado was set at the ready, waiting.

"You'll need more than some flimsy metal!" Silva retorted. She glanced around, and smiled. The vault door behind her wrenched off the hinges, and compacted a bit to fit the hallway.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 11:08 pm

"Yeah, I know where to go." Lawrence answered as he watched Sil leave with the emerald in tow. "Now get outta here! This place is gonna see its furniture flying around here in a few seconds!" He warned again.

Once Silva was clear, he once again turned his focus to Sonic who was staring him down. Lawrence would only return the same glare as the two hedgehogs began circling each other, waiting and watching the other to make a sudden move.

When the moment came, both combatants lunged at each other locking gloves on the other and slamming headfirst into one another and continuing their now harsh glares at each other. Sonic would then act first, suddenly flipping backwards with an attempt to catch Lawrence off guard with a backflip jump kick. Lawrence scouted the move perfectly, reacting within seconds of the move by vaulting backwards and coming to rest into a crouch then sped towards Sonic once more.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 11:16 pm

Silva smiled, and the door pressed itself into the Hallway, immediately met by more gunfire as Silva walked behind her shield, the bullets doing nothing to stop her. Only when she reached the Tornado itself did she begin to have issues as the mech fought against her with its power. She growled, but slowly began to gain ground, the amount of force she was putting on it straining her a bit, though she'd manage.

"You're still not leaving here! The Tornado can fight back against you for as long as it needs!" Tails shouted, the thrusters in the back of the mech starting, bringing Sil's advance to a crawl.

"And I can push you off forever, if that's all you've got." She replied. She smiled, and suddenly, one half of the door gave way to Tails, the whole door going at an angle. Sil smiled, and without hesitation, the door was sideways in the hall, and slammed against the Tornado. There was a growl of frustration, and Sil suddenly found her force being used to keep the wall between them from crushing her as Tails moved it to push back against her.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 11:30 pm

Lawrence charged hard at Sonic who only sidestepped the oncoming attack, looking to trip the red hedgehog up and send him flying into the wall some several feet away. When he was tripped, Lawrence would then quickly roll into a ball, bounced off of it then flew back Sonic's way one more time, connecting with a stiff right hook squarely in the heroic hedgehog's face.

Sonic flew back about three feet before planting his hands on the ground before getting a major case of road rash then flipped back onto his feet, crouching low for a moment then sped towards Lawrence's direction again then started running circles around him, causing a powerful updraft with Lawrence stuck in the middle of the swirling blue tornado. He would indeed get caught within the updraft but instead pulled Sonic into it with him.

From there, a wild brawl erupted between the two, each exchanging a high-speed series of blows to the other, consisting of punches, kicks, overhanded and underhanded blows before pushing off of each other's feet, launching each other about the same distance before planting back on their feet then rushed the other again.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 11:41 pm

The wall pressing didn't seem to be going much of anywhere, but as it was, Sil was a bit more vulnerable. She focused hard, and with a short burst, the door hit the Tornado broadside once more, probably crippling the machine for the time. She didn't even hear any noise from behind it. She'd probably knocked Tails out cold. "Night night, Fox." She said, smiling.

"Strange, I was about to say that." Came a voice behind her. There was a sharp pain, and Sil's world exploded, then went dark. Lawrence would probably notice this, as the violent severing of their connection would be easily noticed.

Knuckles stood over the downed Sil. He picked her up, as well as the Emerald, then pulled the vault door off Tails. Tails was still conscious, since the Tornado had taken most of the damage, at the cost of its right leg. Knuckles tore off a bit of the plane/mech, and pulled Tails out. "You okay, Tails?" He asked. Tails nodded, and looked at the plane, sighing. "that's going to take some work..."

Knuckles shrugged. "Better than losing the emerald. Let's get out of here, Sonic will deal with the mercenary." Both nodded, and went out, leaving the Tornado to be gotten later. Knuckles didn't even bother cleaning up the hole he'd dug through the wall.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 11:55 pm

Just as Lawrence was charging hard towards Sonic's direction, it felt as thought something was ripped away from his mind, causing him to briefly lose focus and glance towards the direction he felt it coming from.

That interruption was all Sonic needed to slam home a vicious right hook, causing Lawrence's body to spin wildly out of control for about a few seconds then crashed into the floor facefirst.

Once Lawrence got back up, although it took some doing, he aimed a furious scowl at Sonic. "You... You son of a BIIIIIIIITCH!!!" He screamed as he charged again at Sonic, seeming to move at an almost higher rate of speed.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:04 am

Tails and Knuckles had gotten out with Sil and the emerald, and went to go find a place to keep Sil locked up. After all, stealing from a military vault was quite an offense. They placed her into a cell.

When she finally came to, it was to the sight of a doctor, looking at her. "Oh, you're awake. If you'll look here..." A bright light filled her view, blinding her. She was being checked for a concussion, since, after all, even though she was in jail, she needed to be conscious. At the time, though, she was dazed, which was always a bad thing for her. The more dazed or confused she got, the more chaotic her powers became. This was a brave doctor. Her vision started to black out again. "No, stay with me, just a-" She passed out. The doctor sighed, unable to do much else at the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)   Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me) Empty

Back to top Go down

Butting Heads (BlisteredBlood + me)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next