Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:51 pm

Maria looked at him then nodded "I like it to thats why I picked it bro". She nuzzled his neck then whimpered as he put her into a sitting hug. Looking him in the eyes she whimpered and looked away and started to push off him "bro I just want to take a shower on my own okay??". Starting to get up her body was still shaking from the pleasure and she could hadly even stand cause of how rough he went on her. Looking at him she sighed then sat back down on the bed looking down at the ground "I think you are going to have to carry me to the bathroom I hurt to bad and am shaking like crazy".
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female
Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:58 pm

Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 Untitled-50
Been looking forward to the future---

Grinning darkly as the other shook. He slowly picked her up "Bath then..." he said simply as he picked her up and hauled her over to the bathroom. Swiftly placing her down into the tub as he ran the water for her. They weren't wearing clothing now anyway. "I'll take one after you then..." he said, listening to her for once as he pulled a sponge down and handed it to her. He'd take out clothing for her and wait. Well that and another thing, he eyed her darkly before walking out. Stroking his length a bit as he went.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 3:12 pm

Maria looked at him as he picked her up then smiled some nuzzling his neck "thanks bro for finally listening to me". When he set her down and whimpered a little then looked at him. She wondered what was on his mind when he left the bathroom and she sighed some and started to wash herself. Dunking her head under the water she wondered if she should drown herself or just go through with life pleasing her brother. Coming back up she breathed kinda hard and sighed some looking out the door knowing it was going to be her life for him to please himself with her. Looking up at the ceiling she went under water again and started to hold her breathe. She was scared since she had never done this before and she didn't know if she would be able to hold it for long.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 3:17 pm

He had been pleasuring himself as he went, his thighs plastered with his own cum as he came back to the bathroom. He had gotten her clothing out along with his own then had simply went to pleasuring himself. Moaning not even once as he came back into the bathroom. Intent on cleaning himself a bit, but instead he turned to see the other under the water. His eyes lighting up angrily as he swiftly pulled her from the water. "What are you doing?!" he snapped at her angrily as he drew her out, slapping her cheeks in hopes of teaching her a lesson. Though that wouldn't be the end as he drew his nails at the other's skin. He was without a doubt pissed.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 3:25 pm

Maria stayed under water with her eyes closed until he pulled her up then she whimpered and winced as he slapped her across the face. Looking up at him she whimpered and yelped as his nails dug into her skin "bro please stop your hurting me just stop it's not like her have hurt me enough already". She whimpered hard as she saw that his eyes were full of anger and hers got a scared look in them. Biting her lip she couldn't just get free without his nails ripping her skin which would be very painful. Looking down she closed her eyes and sighed "I don't deserve to live not with you using and abusing me to your will and all".
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 3:33 pm

He growled eying her as he slammed her against the back of the tub's wall. The shower head hanging dangerously nearby his head. Growling as he pressed his body against hers, his cum rubbing against her form. "You're a complete idiot..." he snapped at her, nails digging further into her skin. His eyes showing a blood red hatred towards her. Though it seemed he slowly drew himself out of it as he pressed his body harder against her. "Don't kill yourself... and I'll promise not to... be so hard sometimes..." he spoke to her. This was the first time he had ever made a deal like this with her. Though it seemed if she declined, he'd rape her.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 3:43 pm

She screamed as he slammed her into the shower wall and winced hard her body cringing. Looking at his eyes she quickly she whimpered hard and yelped as he dug his nails into her skir. Wincing some she growled and looked at him glaring some "I WOULDN'T HAVE TRYED TO DROWN MYSELF IF YOU WEREN'T SO FUCKING POSSESIVE AND A BASTARD". She looked at the shower head then brought her hand up to his head slamming it and knocking him out. Running out of the bathroom she got some clothes on some pants and a baggy shirt then got her shoes on and started to run past the bathroom "sorry bro I can't have this anymore". She ran down the stairs and started for the door until she heard the phone ring but she just ignored it and ran out the door then towards her boyfriends house. It was dark but she knew where she was going and it was only 3 miles away which if she ran it wouldn't be that long.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 4:02 pm

She knocked him out for some time, his body resting against the water, back against the bottom of the tub. Growling as he came to, he rubbed the back of his head. Eyes glowing a demonic red as he stared around, he could tell she had run off. That was fine, he'd get her after he snagged another boy friend. Slowly rising he washed him body off, getting out and drying down before getting dressed. When he was done he started off to the party, eyes still a menacing blood red. His anger still boiled in him, but he'd calm down soon enough. Now that he had cleaned himself he was in an alluring outfit- seeming so much like an incubus that attracted men. His feet where in strapped metal gothic boots that had red lace, his torso and legs tied into a set of chain pants, while his top sported a spider web knit top with a studded collar. He wouldn't be anyone's, he be getting others as his- with that he added a small black crown with rubies on his head, over his cut; to hide it and make him even more alluring as he hoped out of the car after locking it and went straight into the party. Eyes gathering toawrds him as he stared them all down, looking for knew prey.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 4:14 pm

Maria ran to her Bf's house and slamming her hand on the door and whimpered hard as she saw some guys go by in a car that looked like they were heading for the party. Slamming her fist once more she growled and closed her eye breathing hard and heavy and a terrifed look in her eyes. Whimpering some she looked at her BF opened the door and she took his hand then started to run "don't even ask were we are going we are going to a party you need to do something about my bro he raped me and almost beat the shit outta me you have to distract him while I find someone else to help me". As they got to the party she whimpered and walked in with her BF seeing her brother right away and she whimpered and he would be able to know that whimper since she did that so many times but she just ignored him and went up the stairs leaving her BF down with her brother. She layed down on the bed and looked at the ceiling tears in her eyes not knowing what she was going to do.

Mikey on the other hand was happy to be going to a party. He wore black bondage pants with red straps and silver chains. His eyes a dark blue and his dyed a dark red. Biting his lip he went over to Maria's brother and pushed him down kissing him hella hard and smacking him across the face .He smirked as he losened the spiked leather collar around his neck and cracked his knuckles why don't we play a little and we can go ahead and get together after huh??
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 4:18 pm

His eyes where still the menacing red as he was pushed down, lips locking with another angrily as he drew blood. Shifting fighting back and changing the position. Pressing the other against the wall, he snarled. his collar falling to the ground. "Congratulations... you win a word of pain" he spoke angrily. His hatred still strong from what Maria had done to him as he kneed the other in the ass just to warm up, his nails digging into the other's hands. He'd keep him pinned there as he did him in. Not caring truly that others would see him rape this man.

He was watching, not making a move as he saw what was happening. "oh lovely" he mumbled as another man came onto him. His long blond locks caught everyone's attention in his opinion. He hated it, but he loved it the same as a man wrapped his arm around his shoulders. His eyes going over to the other as he was kissed.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 4:28 pm

Mikey grinned as as her brother started to get mad at him. Heh he had had a crush on Maria's brother since he met Maria. Gasping as the other pushed him against the wall he grinned even wider "hey calm down babe you don't know how much I have wanted you since you know who has been ruinin your life". He looked into his eyes out the corner of his and smirked some "yah you know who I'm talking about".

Maria ran down the stairs and kicked at her brother then grabbed the collar and smacked him across the face with it "BRO FUCKING QUIT THIS SHIT PLEASE JUST STOP IT YOU GOD DAMN BITCH HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU YOUR GOING TO GO TO JAIL IF YOU DON'T FUCKING STOP". She smacked him across the face with the collar again then kicked him in the balls "god damn bitch you fucking never listen your jsut an idiot". She then got a scared look in her eyes looking back seeing the guys from the car that went by and she whimpered hard. They must have followed her there or whatever they sure didn't look gay. Growling some she looked at the guys then back at her brother and sighed some "GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!".
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 4:36 pm

It was painful, her boyfriend was right about that one. As she slammed her foot to his balls, freezing him in place in pain. "You stupid little girl" his voice hadn't gotten higher pitch, in truth it had gotten much deeper from the pain. Slowly he regained himself when he glared at her, watching as the men attacked her and drew her upstairs. He was fuming and seemed to not even care that she was going to get what she deserved. Not that he didn't deserve some now either as he let his nails shred through her boyfriend's back. "Cower you simpleton" he spoke simply to the other as he moved over to a blond nearby, eyes falling on him as he knocked the man off who was trying to woo him. "Daniel..." he said simply as the other squirmed before squeaking.

Daniel had been his last boyfriend, he had been at the other's house only once, but that had been enough as he pulled his form out of the other's grip while wiggling to get to his side. He scampered towards the stairs. The boy was able to get Akito into a much more righteous manner, but it was a hard thing. Not that anyone cared so much about it, just as long as Akito didn't kick their asses.

Upstairs they had pushed her securely against the bed, swiftly tying her up. It was three on one so she had no way of getting around it. The head of the group who seemed to had died his hair purple stared down at her. "Hey bitch" he said darkly as he slowly stripped her of her clothing, making her bare for them to see. "Time to give you some heaven with your hell" he purred as he got atop her and started the procession. The others getting ready in their own ways as he forced himself upon her.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 5:12 pm

[center]Mikey screamed loud as Akito scratched his nails down his back. Falling to the floor he groaned out already having a hard on and ready to be raped and abused to the guys will. Looking as Akito as he went over to the other male he growled and sighed some "hey are you going to just leave me hanging here bitch???".

Maria screamed as the guys took her to the room and she growled kicking hard at them as they held her down onto the bed and tied her up. Whimpering hard and looking at the one purple haired guy she looked away and got a scared look in her eyes "no please I'm begging you don't hurt me I've been hurt enough by my brother". It was true she still hurt from when her brother took her and she screamed some as the guy took her clothes off. Blushing some she growled and yanked on the ropes but knew there was no way to get free. Closing her eyes and whimpering even harder as the guy came ontop of her she growled and glared into his eyes and yanked on the ropes "fucking bastards think they can get what they fucking want all the god damn time".
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 5:23 pm

Glaring back at Mikey, he grinned. "Yes I'm leaving you with a freaking hard on pussy" he snapped at the other. Don't ever call me bitch" he spoke to the other as he swiftly returned to the other's side. Nails slicing through his flesh like a knife through butter before he swiftly kicked the other in the ass hard. "Stay there for a while..." he said starting back towards Daniel. Maybe that would keep the other under wraps for a bit.

Daniel watched the other as he took care of the guy before he turned. Now going towards the stairs.

"I don't think you've had enough hell yet hun" he said, smacking her as he started to force his member in and out her. He was a quick one off it seemed as he marked her arms with his teeth and nails before letting one of his boys in. It looked like all three would have there fun, then possibly do it all over again. "Again and again again..." he licked his lips. Not like anyone was going to stop them- right?

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:44 am

[center[Mikey looked at Akito then screamed again as he sliced his back once again. Biting his lip he jumped and winced as he kicked him in the ass. Rolling his eyes he sighed and looked at Akito "just so your ass knows your sister might fucking get pregnant from those guys they yearn to get a girl pregnant everytime they fuck I've seen them before". He growled as Akito started up the stairs and hearing Maria scream some he just stayed still hoping that Akito would take care of the bastards.

Maria whimpered and looked away screaming as the guy kept on thrusting in and out of her. She yelped as he made bite marks on her skin and dug his nails into her "please stop it I'm begging you just stop". She yanked on the ropes and tryed to get free but the ropes only dug into her wrists and ankles. Biting her lip she screamed and tears filled her eyes screaming again "AKITO GET YOUR ASS UP HERE PLEASE BRO". She whimpered and started to submit not wanting to get in trouble or die just cause of this guy.[/center]
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:56 am

Storming up the steps his eyes befell the men giving her a run for her life. Each was taking turns and it looked like the next one was about ready to go up and fuck her brains out. Cracking his knuckles he eyed them all- he was still steaming from before, one could see it how his blood red eyes glowed with hatred. Now he had a reasonable outlet for his anger. Grabbing the nearest man's hair he pulled the man down about as swiftly as the guy was ready to attack him. "Time to kill this party" he spoke through bared teeth as he slammed his steel toed shoe into the man's neck, making him gag under the pressure as he tried to force Akito off him.

Daniel had only went up a few stairs, not wanting to go any further as he watched.

The other men where up in arms quickly, one running at Akito while the other drew a blade from his pocket. The purple haired man coming right behind his friend. "Time to teach you" he man spoke as he whipped his blade through the air in an attempt to harm Akito.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:04 pm

Mikey went up the stairs also knowing that Maria was in trouble and that mabye Akito couldn't take all of them at once. Bitng his lip he winced as he walked since his back and ass hurt like hell but he had to save the two he cared for. Getting up the stairs he saw Maria tied up on the bed and then Akito fighting them off. Going after the one behind Akito he grabbed his neck and slammed him against the wall smirking some his eyes a deep deep black "Don't you fuck with the two I care about bitch".

Maria whimpered and winced as the guy kept on going after her then closed her eyes screaming again. Seeing her brother come in she whimpered and looked away tears still coming down her cheeks. Her brother was very protective of her and she knew it would always be that way. She whimpered hard and closed her eyes as he started to take the guys off one by one. Seeing her BF come in she smirked then worked on the rope only to get it tighter against her wrist.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:18 pm

As much as they felt like they'd do him in, it wasn't ever going to be that way as he grabbed the wrist of the leader. Teeth swiftly going into the man's neck as he shrieked, dropping the nknife as Akito took him to the floor. The purple haired man squirming as Akito took in a large amount of blood, body pinning him down until he was done with his fill. Grinning evilly much like a demon would he swiftly brought his nails to the man's chest, letting them dig in and through the man's ribcage as he screamed out in completely and utter pain as he was handed hell on a platter. Akito ripping out the man's heart as the leader's body gave a frightened jolt. The organ beat in his hands a few times before it stopped, blood oozing doing his arm as he did what the other's probably never thought he would do. He ate it. Grinning darkly as he licked his fingers. That had been a great meal in his opinion as he started towards his sister. "Number one. Maria You're a fucking idiot... Two. Never hit me like that again. And three. Damn it" he was still mad, but his protective side always kicked in faster than his anger. Grabbing the blade from the floor he slit the bonds, eying her.

Daniel had watched it all and slowly climbed into the room, his innocent eyes squinting as he saw the bloody mess.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:24 pm

Mikey watched everything then whimpered hard as he saw what Akito did. Letting the guy go he ran out of the room then back to his house cowering under the blankets. That was something he had never seen and it scared the shit outta him

Maria on the other hand was used to what her brother did and whimpered as he came towards her with the knife. Biting her lip as he cut the ropes she got up and got her clothes on fast then looked at Akito " I didn't do anything wrong you bitch it was those guys fault so don't fucking call me an idiot bitch". She smacked him hard across the face then started to run towards the door not caring if she got hurt by him or not he deserved it after letting the guys go at her like that.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:33 pm

He eyed as she ran off "Y'know what..." he spoke darkly, watching as she ran out- he made sure his voice was heard. "I don't care if you die anymore" he said, he had been doing it to protect her, but not after saving her and being slapped yet again. He felt like he didn't even need to follow after her, instead he turned on Mikey. "If you meet up with her again... tell her that I fucking don't care if a car runs her over..." he said, grabbing at the other's collar. "As for you..." he grinned a bloody grin before kissing the other's neck. "Come by sometime" he said it casually as he walked out, grabbing Daniel by his pants.

Daniel seemed to be at a loss of words among other things at this point. Then he was being dragged, no more fighting he thought as he simple let the other drag him out toawrds his car.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:50 pm

Maria whimpered as she heard her brother say the hurtful thing and she fell against the wall from being weak and hurting from the guys that were gang banging her. Sliding down the wall were everyone could see her she whimpered hard and grabbed her hair then started to cry not caring if anyone saw her.Then it happened something inside her just errupted and her eyes got a dark dark red with black. She growled and looked up as the guys were around her and laughing at her.Growling deeply she looked at them then they all backed away and started to run in differnt directions. Running up the stairs she tackled her brother to the ground and slamming her fist into the side of his face "you know what my bitch of a brother I can take you down anytime and not give a damn if something happens to your ass". She slammed her fist into the other side of his face then into his stomach bit into his neck hella hard drawing blood and digging her nails into his skink making that bleed also. Smirking some she rubbed her knee against his crotch and kept her teeth in his neck and nails in his arms.

Mikey gasped as his collar was grabbed then gasped again as Akito kissed his neck. Nodding some he looked at Maria came flying into the bedroom then got a scared look in his eyes knowing there was going to be a huge fight "god damn it Maria your letting that little demon control your ass again".
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:59 pm

Getting tackled the way he did, didn't so anything for him as he felt her quickly get down on him. Attacking fiercely. His face looked a bit bruised, but not more than that as she bit down into his neck hard. He let out a weak moan- it seemed it hadn't even registered as pain for him, he liked it. Yet would never admit it as his eyes glossed over a darker red, feeling the blood loss which quickly sent him into a rage. He quickly without even trying flung his body upward, forcing her form to shake as he went and swiftly charged her into the nearest wall, a lamp coming into his grip as he slammed it against her side wanting to cut it clear open. "You really are an idiot" he said as he slammed his skull against her head hard, trying to crack it as he freed his neck. His own teeth swiftly going around her larynx - squeezing her voice box as he drew his fangs in further going for her trachea where she gathered air for her body. He was willing to kill, now that he was this pissed off.

Daniel flopped to the ground, rubbing his ass as he backed up as quickly as he could.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 1:09 pm

Maria whimpered when flung his body and she let her teeth go and screamed as he slammed her into the wall yelping and grabbing her side as he slammed the lap into it. Looking at him with a scared look in her eyes as she saw the fangs come out she struggled against his frame and yelped as he dug his teeth into her neck. She gave out a loud moan since it felt good but the screech and closed her eye tightly hardly being able to breathe. Seeing the other back away she closed her eyes knowing she would probaly die if she fought back but she wanted to win and win at being dom for once. Digging her teeth into his neck making it go into a vein she drank the blood and grabbed his cock digging her nails into his hard and she slammed her knee into his balls and made him fall back which she then slammed him into a desk and felt her neck panting hard and struggling to breahe. Looking at him she whimpered hard and brought her foot up slamming into his head and then slamming her knee once against into his balls and crotch. Sitting down as she though she won but she knew more was coming the demon inside her was telling her to get back up but it was hard since she had never had to much power and it was draing her energy.

Mikey backed up to knowing not to get involved in this and he growled glaring at both of them but didn't say anything just hoped that no one would die.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 1:24 pm

Going for his precious member had been the last of many insults he'd take from her as she got him off and started her attack again. He didn't twitch from any of the pain, on the contrary it was starting to make him show his true form as he drew in a breathe to his body. Eyes turning a gaseous black against red as he rose again. One could see what seemed to be a tail coming out of his pants- the tip a pointed spade much like how the devil was depicted as long slender horns appeared on his head. They had always been there. He just refused to show them until now. Growling darkly as he slammed his hand down against her chest, his form rocked her form- shattering bones as he went. He wasn't going to bring her to a hospital even after breaking several ribs that protected onces heart and lungs. Hissing darkly he brought his foot to her pelvis, kicking super powered as he shattered her right femur, forcing her to stay where she was on the floor. His tail swishing in the air in a hungry manner, the more pain he was given the more his hunger grew. "Foolish little maria" he snapped through his beat up form. He'd heal fairly fast simply because of what he was- no mere demon, nor the devil. Yet an incubus who attracted only those who he casted his spell on.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 1:34 pm

Maria whimpered hard as he started to get up. Backing up some as she saw the tail and horns come out she shook her head and then screamed as he slammed his hand into her chest breaking bons as he went.Biting her lip she looked at him with a scared look in her eyes hoping he wouldn't go any further. She had a feeling he was going to do something she was going to hate but she didn't know what that was yet. Screaming against as he kicked her pelvis she looked up at him tears in her eyes and her eyes went back to the same baby blue. Biting her lip she didn't even try to move knowing he would just attack her more "bro no don't please this is enough I've learned my lesson please just stop I'm begging you". She whimpered as she tryed to move then screamed as she felt the broken bones move and cut into her skin. This was not good that stupid thing inside her was making her pay and heavily to. If he didn't stop he was going to kill her and she didn't want that. Biting her lip hard she started to cry even though she wanted to hide it she couldn't she hurt to bad then was scared as hell from all this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next